ADVERTISEMENT

Kathy Griffin? No....Ted Nugent boo booed himself to get out of active duty...no...Really!

21077171-standard.jpg
Not cool to post @Tim1977 's private pics.

I meant to tell you earlier @hrrcnj9 is a deplorable and was in the 82nd Airborne, and @dorsey2005 was in the Air Force....I am going to try to make a list one of these days and gind out as best I can who served.hrrcnj9 was in Nam also.
No shit. A fellow Ranger. Sua Sponte @hrrcnj9 , thank you for serving, sir.

@dorsey2005 makes me nervous that you're air force like @IHeagledriver but what the hell. In all seriousness, many of us are here thanks to you guys . Nothing beats the sound of CAS thundering in to clean shit up.

I meant to tell you earlier @hrrcnj9 is a deplorable and was in the 82nd Airborne, and @dorsey2005 was in the Air Force....I am going to try to make a list one of these days and gind out as best I can who served.hrrcnj9 was in Nam also.

My dad did two tours in nam. Never realized the significance until a decade or so being a snot nosed brat. He was in the air force and chose to do the second tour.

@dorsey2005 makes me nervous that you're air force like @IHeagledriver but what the hell. In all seriousness, many of us are here thanks to you guys . Nothing beats the sound of CAS thundering in to clean shit up.
Yes sir thug...I was one step away from Nam...would have went if I had to but I sure as hell would not volunteer. @hrrcnj9 he joined up and asked to go....that man has balls.

I sincerely thank you guys. Being of the age I am now, I wish could bear the medals you guys wear proudly. As an ignorant child, I didn't realize what the military really meant. Kudos to you.

My dad did two tours in nam. Never realized the significance until a decade or so being a snot nosed brat. He was in the air force and chose to do the second tour.
Vietnam vets are the soldiers I admire most. They saved us even though the libtards don't realize it . They went and faced our enemies on the field of battle in that shit hole and made the Russians realize they weren't going to take Asia without a fight. Then garbage like Hanoi Jane and the Creepy Chrisses of those days spat on them.

If your dad is still with you, tell him he's appreciated.

I know your son is also in the service. You have a lot to be proud of.

Your very welcome. Has CD admitted he was a section8?
Thank all you guy's for your service.
To all those bastards that demonsrtated against us in Nam,
they can go **** themselves.

Yes sir thug...I was one step away from Nam...would have went if I had to but I sure as hell would not volunteer. @hrrcnj9 he joined up and asked to go....that man has balls.
He volunteered three times, my friend. A Ranger has to. That's why Sua Sponte which means a Ranger is there out of his own accord or choice.

Your very welcome. Has CD admitted he was a section8?
Thank all you guy's for your service.
To all those bastards that demonsrtated against us in Nam,
they can go **** themselves.
CD went to Canada.

It's a disgrace the way you guys were treated. You have no idea how much you're appreciated. Thank you.

I'm 101st myself a screaming eagle.

Vietnam vets are the soldiers I admire most. They saved us even though the libtards don't realize it . They went and faced our enemies on the field of battle in that shit hole and made the Russians realize they weren't going to take Asia without a fight. Then garbage like Hanoi Jane and the Creepy Chrisses of those days spat on them.

Thanks for this. We will see my son in a couple of weeks. A week long vacation in Alaska.
My dad has never spoken of his time in Nam. PTSD? The only thing he says, is we didn't win.
Thank you all for your service.

He is, thinking of something special to do for father's day.

LMFAO you just threw Cambodian at him. @stevehick translated for me.

I was using Hawaiian but may switch to Jap next.
Jap???!!! you are a great example for your home state, neighborhood, dog pound, kennel , animal rescue. when ever you post the Tony Montana vid, pic whatever you obviously had to think long & hard, putting your thinking cap on. I'm not referring to above the neck.

Reactions: Joetoth
Thanks for this. We will see my son in a couple of weeks. A week long vacation in Alaska.
My dad has never spoken of his time in Nam. PTSD? The only thing he says, is we didn't win.
Thank you all for your service.
Tell him he won, we won. Ho Chi Minh surrendered. We won.

Make sure you tell your son how proud you are of him when you see him.

It was bad back in 68 on protests...the hate for our country...Celebs back then doing what they are doing today....brings back to many bad memories, and what is going on today it really breaks my heart. God help us. and if any of you lib assholes read this F##K you.

He's really a great person ( although my opinion maybe bias, lol). But it's unfortunate how he is sharted on. Complete circle jerk how things are run up there. Totally shart on the soldiers.
It's disgraceful for that to be going on. I enlisted in 2000 and didn't have to experience what Vietnam vets or what your son is experiencing right now from the public. Everyone was with us or so it seemed after 9/11.

It's disgraceful for that to be going on. I enlisted in 2000 and didn't have to experience what Vietnam vets or what your son is experiencing right now from the public. Everyone was with us or so it seemed after 9/11.
To really get the feel of what went on back during Nam...all you had to do was be around an airport when soldiers came home...it was a horrible site.

It's not the public view, just the "leadership". They have no accountability. Not to get in too many particulars, he has used his personal vehicle to make parts run for his platoon and could get articled 13(?) for not having a reliable vehicle. No reimbursement for fuel and run down barracks.

It's not the public view, just the "leadership". They have no accountability. Not to get in too many particulars, he has used his personal vehicle to make parts run for his platoon and could get articled 13(?) for not having a reliable vehicle. No reimbursement for fuel and run down barracks.
Our Military is in bad shape right now thanks to you know who. President Trump will get them what they need.

That's some bullshit. Sounds like article 15. It's disgusting how beurocrats shit all over our boys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT