ADVERTISEMENT

Kathy Griffin? No....Ted Nugent boo booed himself to get out of active duty...no...Really!

It was bad back in 68 on protests...the hate for our country...Celebs back then doing what they are doing today....brings back to many bad memories, and what is going on today it really breaks my heart. God help us. and if any of you lib assholes read this F##K you.

It was going on before 1968. Their is not ONE of us who will EVER forget it.

It was going on before 1968. Their is not ONE of us who will EVER forget it.
Unforgivable how those animals behaved.
Thug, we should have, and could have wiped that whole country off the map.
Unless you've been there, you have no idea how much our hands were tied.
That's always been my understanding . Would you say it's accurate to say it was McNamara who was incompetent and his policy to not bomb Hanoi or put mines in the port of Hanoi were to blame for the war being a cluster fuk after the Tet offensive more than it was Westmoreland's fault or incompetence?

Unforgivable how those animals behaved.

That's always been my understanding . Would you say it's accurate to say it was McNamara who was incompetent and his policy to not bomb Hanoi or put mines in the port of Hanoi were to blame for the war being a cluster fuk after the Tet offensive more than it was Westmoreland's fault or incompetence?

That's a tough call brother.

Ted still does it right...no doubt about it....cd says that he is a right wing coward and doesn't draw shit....well cd he has sold over 50 millions albums in his time, and has a couple of business going now, and since you think he is such a coward....then on July 14 in Orlando you can buy a ticket to see him play, tickets going from 150 to 207 dollars...then you can go down to the stage and tell him what a coward he is, oh and don't forget to bring your black suit so you can hide your face like the rest of those punks. I am a country ass right wing gun carrying SOB...and I have tried my best to not get to verbal in this...but I have lived in four different countries,and have lived in eight different states, and I am far from being the smartest guy on this board...never went to college...but I learned a lot about people in my travels....and from what I see you are a pure down to earth racist...man up and say you just don't like white men. Now you can hate me to...this is just the way I feel, but unlike you I do not hate you, frankly I don't hate anybody. Hate is a strong word that I try not to use. I may not like somebody for what they are or represent...but I don't hate....By the way if you really want to know what Ted is all about read his book God, Guns and rock and roll. Well I will get off my sermon, sorry Dorsey I got carried away.

Preach it brother!!! lol! You know I got love for you IH!! No worries here.

No shit. A fellow Ranger. Sua Sponte @hrrcnj9 , thank you for serving, sir.

@dorsey2005 makes me nervous that you're air force like @IHeagledriver but what the hell. In all seriousness, many of us are here thanks to you guys . Nothing beats the sound of CAS thundering in to clean shit up.

Ummmmmm, I never served, dude. lol. I will man up and say I would not have made it through the first week of basic, based on how I was when I was younger. Having said that I have the highest respect for those who have. It is because of them that my punk ass is free.

Thanks for your vote of confidence Dr! lol. At what point did I make you nervous, under the assumption that I was Air force? Also, who said I ever was???

Ummmmmm, I never served, dude. lol. I will man up and say I would not have made it through the first week of basic, based on how I was when I was younger. Having said that I have the highest respect for those who have. It is because of them that my punk ass is free.

Thanks for your vote of confidence Dr! lol. At what point did I make you nervous, under the assumption that I was Air force? Also, who said I ever was???
LOL go through the thread. @IHeagledriver not only said you served, he said you were in the AF.

I meant to tell you earlier @hrrcnj9 is a deplorable and was in the 82nd Airborne, and @dorsey2005 was in the Air Force....I am going to try to make a list one of these days and gind out as best I can who served.hrrcnj9 was in Nam also.

Ahhhhh, I see now where the good Dr. got this from. lol! IH, I was never in the Air Force, nor have I ever served in the armed forces. Not sure where you got that from, unless it was me telling you how much I love military aircraft. I do remember the first time we talked and I asked if you flew an F-15 based on your screen name. I have heard F-15 pilots refer to themselves as "Eagle drivers" before. Maybe that was it??

Ahhhhh, I see now where the good Dr. got this from. lol! IH, I was never in the Air Force, nor have I ever served in the armed forces. Not sure where you got that from, unless it was me telling you how much I love military aircraft. I do remember the first time we talked and I asked if you flew an F-15 based on your screen name. I have heard F-15 pilots refer to themselves as "Eagle drivers" before. Maybe that was it??
@IHeagledriver dropped a lot of acid and smoked more pot than Cheech and Chong so don't mind him lol

Actually, he did say to me "fair point" once about something. Can't remember what it was, but I remember my jaw on the ground as a result. That's the closest I have seen.
You seem ok, but this post makes me think you are a liar. Creepy Chris would only say fair point if he roofied himself accidentally with whatever he uses to incapacitate his white skanks.

You seem ok, but this post makes me think you are a liar. Creepy Chris would only say fair point if he roofied himself accidentally with whatever he uses to incapacitate his white skanks.

Well Cush, if anything I am honest. Maybe to a fault. Could have been a lapse in judgement or an oversight on his part, not sure. But it did happen. But come on, out of the thousands of posts and we have one confirmed admittance that someone made a "fair point" in contradiction to something he said.......we're still talking around one thousandth of a percent. Yeah, I could believe that for anyone. But certainly the latter part of your statement could explain the reasoning behind the response.

@IHeagledriver dropped a lot of acid and smoked more pot than Cheech and Chong so don't mind him lol

ហេតុអ្វីបានជាក្លិនផ្ទះ IHeagledriver ដូចជាការដុតវាលស្មៅនៃប្រទេសកម្ពុជាគ្រប់ពេលវេលា?

Well Cush, if anything I am honest. Maybe to a fault. Could have been a lapse in judgement or an oversight on his part, not sure. But it did happen. But come on, out of the thousands of posts and we have one confirmed admittance that someone made a "fair point" in contradiction to something he said.......we're still talking around one thousandth of a percent. Yeah, I could believe that for anyone. But certainly the latter part of your statement could explain the reasoning behind the response.
I suppose you may be correct here. We could ask creepy Chris but it is 2 for 1 night at the rusty skank tonight. I expect ole creepy is already on the prowl.

@IHeagledriver 's ផ្ទះក្លិនដូចព្រៃដុត

Bwah, ha, ha, ha.
Funny thing I can't help but visualize in the foreground of a green covered mountain, a small grass roofed mud shack with smoke pouring out of the side cut out windows and bamboo front door with some guy with a tropical shirt, tattered long military issue pants, home made large brimmed straw/grass hat and crooked sunglasses on, standing out front waving to basically no one.

Bwah, ha, ha, ha.
Funny thing I can't help but visualize in the foreground of a green covered mountain, a small grass roofed mud shack with smoke pouring out of the side cut out windows and bamboo front door with some guy with a tropical shirt, tattered long military issue pants, home made large brimmed straw/grass hat and crooked sunglasses on, standing out front waving to basically no one.
ROFLMFAO
របៀបការយល់ច្រឡំតើអ្នកគិតថា Iheagle នឹងមាននៅពេលដែលគាត់បានមើលឃើញពីការប្រកាសទាំងនេះ។

ROFLMFAO
របៀបការយល់ច្រឡំតើអ្នកគិតថា Iheagle នឹងមាននៅពេលដែលគាត់បានមើលឃើញពីការប្រកាសទាំងនេះ។

Dazed និងការច្រឡំ .... ប៉ុន្តែការផ្តល់កិត្តិយស!!!!

Actually I boo booed and pee peed myself for two months before the physical....now inappropriately threaten my comander in chief but it is okay either way if i decide to be a conservative as long as he is a liberal....GTFOOH

Quit justifying nonsense!

Moving the goal post won't change the point.

I didn't have a draft. If i did i certainly would not boo boo and pee pee myself to get out of it. Kudos if you serverd...i had athletic and academic scholarship offers. I am not ashamed of having talent....but more importantly you don't see me threatening the life of a sitting President. That's stupid and defending it is just as stupid

Last edited:
Of all the times to choose rebuild my motocross bike it just had to be while a thread like this was going on. Well done to all who posted and a special thanks to those who have served in the military. As for myself, I grew up wanting to be a Marine, but after seeing the pictures of our servicemen being yelled at and spit on while I was growing up, I had a change of heart. Sorry for my moment of cowardice but things happen for a reason I suppose.

Dazed និងការច្រឡំ .... ប៉ុន្តែការផ្តល់កិត្តិយស!!!!
Hahahahaha
មានកិត្តិយសនិងយកដុំថ្មគប់ខ្ញុំភ្នាល់គាត់បានទៅចូលទៅទិញស្មៅច្រើនទៀត

Actually I boo booed and pee peed myself for two months before the physical....now inappropriately threaten my comander in chief but it is okay either way if i decide to be a conservative....GTFOOH

Quit justifying nonsense!

Moving the goal post won't change the point.

I didn't have a draft. If i did i certainly would not boo boo and pee pee myself to get out of it. Kudos if you serverd...i had athletic and academic scholarship offers. I am not ashamed of having talent....but more importantly you don't see me threatening the life of a sitting President. That's stupid and defending it is just as stupid
No one said serving was required.

P.S. Don't come here bragging about all your athletic scholarships, you attended Southern Connecticut State did you not? May be a fine school for all I know but you weren't exactly being recruited by Kansas,UNC,Duke,Kentucky to play basketball.....sorry, had to shame the devil.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT