ADVERTISEMENT

Kathy Griffin? No....Ted Nugent boo booed himself to get out of active duty...no...Really!

Hahahahaha
មានកិត្តិយសនិងយកដុំថ្មគប់ខ្ញុំភ្នាល់គាត់បានទៅចូលទៅទិញស្មៅច្រើនទៀត

ទិញវា? IHeagledriver មិនទិញស្មៅរបស់គាត់! នៅទីនេះគាត់ជាអ្នកនៅក្នុងទីធ្លាផ្ទះរបស់គាត់ដែលនៅពីក្រោយខ្ទមល្បាប់ភក់របស់គាត់។

1422392865_mexico-marijuana-growers.jpg

Actually I boo booed and pee peed myself for two months before the physical.[/U]...now inappropriately threaten my comander in chief but it is okay either way if i decide to be a conservative as long as he is a liberal....GTFOOH

Quit justifying nonsense!

Moving the goal post won't change the point.

I didn't have a draft. If i did i certainly would not boo boo and pee pee myself to get out of it. Kudos if you serverd...i had athletic and academic scholarship offers. I am not ashamed of having talent....but more importantly you don't see me threatening the life of a sitting President. That's stupid and defending it is just as stupid

That story has been debunked by hundreds of reliable sources.

Hard to move your goal posts when you are not even on the right field.

How can it be debunked when it came from Nugent himself....lmao

Do your own leg work. Not hard to find out why he told HIGH TIMES MAGAZINE, (yes that one) that at the time he thought it would be fun to screw with a young, dumb reporter to see if he would actually print it.
Here, this took me 10 seconds from Snopes (one of many).

In an interview with the UK’s Independent newspaper, Nugent disclaimed that previous account of his draft-evading activities as story he had made up and fed to a gullible High Times reporter and asserted that he actually had avoided the draft through the legitimate means of a student deferment:

ទិញវា? IHeagledriver មិនទិញស្មៅរបស់គាត់! នៅទីនេះគាត់ជាអ្នកនៅក្នុងទីធ្លាផ្ទះរបស់គាត់ដែលនៅពីក្រោយខ្ទមល្បាប់ភក់របស់គាត់។

1422392865_mexico-marijuana-growers.jpg
Hahahahaha holi-fuk @IHeagledriver គឺកីឡាករ Pablo Escobar ដោយរូបរាងនៃចំការថា

ហេតុអ្វីបានជាក្លិនផ្ទះ IHeagledriver ដូចជាការដុតវាលស្មៅនៃប្រទេសកម្ពុជាគ្រប់ពេលវេលា?
ROFLMFAO
របៀបការយល់ច្រឡំតើអ្នកគិតថា Iheagle នឹងមាននៅពេលដែលគាត់បានមើលឃើញពីការប្រកាសទាំងនេះ។
Hahahahaha
មានកិត្តិយសនិងយកដុំថ្មគប់ខ្ញុំភ្នាល់គាត់បានទៅចូលទៅទិញស្មៅច្រើនទៀត
Hahahahaha holi-fuk @IHeagledriver គឺកីឡាករ Pablo Escobar ដោយរូបរាងនៃចំការថា
GFYF.....Damn college boys

“I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop,” recalled Nugent. The irony happens to be that he still is.....lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT