ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal Nate Silver Calls Out FakeNews Media for False Narratives Reporting Coronavirus Deaths

BreakingCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 2, 2005
Many on the board like mmako11@lou97 and @cems52 should pay attention to this. Says Media’s lack of context omitting the increase in testing when reporting increased Coronavirus deaths is disingenuous. Also says Trump identified this early and properly called them out for it. Math matters!

Last edited:
I think I've acknowledged the increase in testing. What you want to sell is that this recent increase in testing is the reason why we have a million plus cases more than everyone else. It's simply not true and this tweet is not suggesting that your bullshit theory is true either.

Reactions: zackbear
Math does matter especially if testing was done much earlier.

@gferman will you please get involved and have this clown quit "mentioning" me in threads? Especially in the lounge, and especially on topics I didn't comment on. It's bad enough this dbag spams the war room with his biased agendas. I have no interest in being a part of the lounge's politics. A couple threads started in the WarRoom and and got moved over here otherwise I'd have never commented or looked at lounge politics threads. I come to CS for Cane stuff. Thanks in advance.

@gferman will you please get involved and have this clown quit "mentioning" me in threads? Especially in the lounge, and especially on topics I didn't comment on. It's bad enough this dbag spams the war room with his biased agendas. I have no interest in being a part of the lounge's politics. A couple threads started in the WarRoom and and got moved over here otherwise I'd have never commented or looked at lounge politics threads. I come to CS for Cane stuff. Thanks in advance.
Stop crying. This is the lounge. Why not put him on your ignore list, and you won’t see his posts anymore. A safe space for you.

Reactions: majus12 and lima23
You're right it's the lounge. I don't reside in the lounge so keep my tag out of your fkn yard politics threads. Thanks!
Don’t know what you’re talking about, you followed me around for weeks in the War Room crying with bad math, use the ignore feature please instead and don’t insert yourself and your bad math and football analysis into my War Room threads.

Reactions: cems52 and lima23

What are you talking about? Where in my post did I mention you? I'll wait for your nonsensical response.

Stop crying. This is the lounge. Why not put him on your ignore list, and you won’t see his posts anymore. A safe space for you.
Thanks Mutin. I don't know what this guy is talking about. Never mentioned him in my post. Maybe he got confused with the word math in my post.

Cems will vote Trump 2020 . Book it .

giphy.gif

You don't know me and I don't know you. However, I do know you voted for a lying scumbag named Trump. That says a lot about your character.
I know you: You are stupid, ignorant and a coward. You also have some sort of mental deficiency whereby you think you are responding to comments made on this blog, but you are only demonstrating why it's so important to keep your kind from gaining power.

I know you: You are stupid, ignorant and a coward. You also have some sort of mental deficiency whereby you think you are responding to comments made on this blog, but you are only demonstrating why it's so important to keep your kind from gaining power.
Unfortunately, you will be under Democratic rule for the foreseeable future. When do you move to Canada?

My God, are you that thin skinned, running to mommy Gary when someone mentions your handle on the site?

Reactions: BreakingCane
Like January. Now hammer away.
You remember that travel ban where you guys called Trump racist for it? Pretty sure that was in the face of the Communist WHO aiding and abetting the Chinese govt to spread this mess around the world. Oh and by the way we did start testing in January.

“On January 19, 2020, a 35-year-old man presented to an urgent care clinic in Snohomish County, Washington, with a 4-day history of cough and subjective fever. On checking into the clinic, the patient put on a mask in the waiting room. After waiting approximately 20 minutes, he was taken into an examination room and underwent evaluation by a provider. He disclosed that he had returned to Washington State on January 15 after traveling to visit family in Wuhan, China. The patient stated that he had seen a health alert from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about the novel coronavirus outbreak in China and, because of his symptoms and recent travel, decided to see a health care provider.”

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191

But keep on making up sh-t like you always do.

Reactions: grbcane and lima23
You remember that travel ban where you guys called Trump racist for it? Pretty sure that was in the face of the Communist WHO aiding and abetting the Chinese govt to spread this mess around the world. Oh and by the way we did start testing in January.

“On January 19, 2020, a 35-year-old man presented to an urgent care clinic in Snohomish County, Washington, with a 4-day history of cough and subjective fever. On checking into the clinic, the patient put on a mask in the waiting room. After waiting approximately 20 minutes, he was taken into an examination room and underwent evaluation by a provider. He disclosed that he had returned to Washington State on January 15 after traveling to visit family in Wuhan, China. The patient stated that he had seen a health alert from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about the novel coronavirus outbreak in China and, because of his symptoms and recent travel, decided to see a health care provider.”

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191

But keep on making up sh-t like you always do.
The Chinese Communists, loved by the left on this site, first closed down travel from Wu Han to the rest of China, but they allowed travel to the rest of the world from Wu Han. two weeks passed while refugees from Wu Han traveled to countries outside of China. Once the infection had passed from Wu Han to the rest of the world they shut down travel from Wu Han and disallowed any Americans from coming into Wu Han to get the genetic makeup of the disease. Joe Biden, however, does not see anything wrong with the Chinese Communists... just keep the money flowing to my son Joe says.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT