ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal Nate Silver Calls Out FakeNews Media for False Narratives Reporting Coronavirus Deaths

Mueller will be very lucky to not wind up in Federal prison. He’s directly involved in a conspiracy to defraud the FISA courts. My guess is he will eventually cut a deal because they won’t want to throw an old man in federal prison. The brunt of the damage will be handed down to guys like Comey, Rosenstein and hopefully Brennan. Obama absolutely knew and probably orchestrated it but you’ll never get him. Too many executive privileges that protect him in testimony. I’d be shocked if they could get him deposed although based on Sally Yates memo I believe there is sufficient grounds to be deposed now.

You're becoming dumber by the hour. Executive privilege for an ex-president? You need some serious help.

Last edited:
Anyone who would vote for a person who has sexually assaulted women, conspired with the Russians to win an election, bribed an ally, been impeached, has the most corrupt administration, EVER, and lies nonstop must be mentally challenged, like you.
It has been proven there was no Russian Collusion. Mueller proved that. Zero evidence found.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
You don't post. You just keep repeating the same material over and over. And, you are incapable of learning for the sake of improving your posts. No wonder the brain diseased Biden is your candidate.
And that crooked scumbag Trump is your hero.

There sure as hell’s no evidence saying he’s guilty. Last I checked we are all presumed innocent h til proven guilty. Why do you think I haven’t blasted Biden about the sex assault allegations? Even Trump said the same thing about Biden.

Great!! Biden is innocent and Trump guilty of sexual assault.

You are easy because you are stupid and uneducated. In other words you are a typical dumb ass Democrat.

Stop showing your ignorance when you support a pathological liar. Stop showing your ignorance when you support a sexual predator. Stop showing your ignorance when you support a corrupt president. Stop showing your ignorance when you blindly follow a person who recommends Americans should ingest disinfectants to cure the virus. Trump is the most ignorant president to EVER occupy the WH.

So why do you support him? Are you as ignorant as him?

There goes your diseased mind again. Stop being a coward. You have already admitted you know him. I don’t!

Speaking of coward. Did you see your coward president run like the bitch he is from the podium when asked a tough question? You not only support a coward but you my friend exhibit cowardice behavior in all your posts.

Stop showing your ignorance when you support a pathological liar. Stop showing your ignorance when you support a sexual predator. Stop showing your ignorance when you support a corrupt president. Stop showing your ignorance when you blindly follow a person who recommends Americans should ingest disinfectants to cure the virus. Trump is the most ignorant president to EVER occupy the WH.

So why do you support him? Are you as ignorant as him?
Ineffective response with lots of dumb ass and unsubstantiated declaratory statements. Not worth responding to.

Speaking of coward. Did you see your coward president run like the bitch he is from the podium when asked a tough question? You not only support a coward but you my friend exhibit cowardice behavior in all your posts.
No I did not see that as it did not happen. You, on the other hand, are not only a coward, but you are suffering from some sort of psychotic, dumb ass, delusion.

Reactions: BreakingCane
No I did not see that as it did not happen. You, on the other hand, are not only a coward, but you are suffering from some sort of psychotic, dumb ass, delusion.
Your president stormed from the podium after hurling a racist response to a CBS Asian reporter. The man is beyond help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT