ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal Nate Silver Calls Out FakeNews Media for False Narratives Reporting Coronavirus Deaths

You remember that travel ban where you guys called Trump racist for it? Pretty sure that was in the face of the Communist WHO aiding and abetting the Chinese govt to spread this mess around the world. Oh and by the way we did start testing in January.

“On January 19, 2020, a 35-year-old man presented to an urgent care clinic in Snohomish County, Washington, with a 4-day history of cough and subjective fever. On checking into the clinic, the patient put on a mask in the waiting room. After waiting approximately 20 minutes, he was taken into an examination room and underwent evaluation by a provider. He disclosed that he had returned to Washington State on January 15 after traveling to visit family in Wuhan, China. The patient stated that he had seen a health alert from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about the novel coronavirus outbreak in China and, because of his symptoms and recent travel, decided to see a health care provider.”

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191

But keep on making up sh-t like you always do.

Cash...you can do better than that. You give this board one example of a test done in Washington State as your proof of widespread testing in this country. Do you know what widespread testing means?

The fact remains Trump failed to do widespread testing early which has lead to the US having the highest number of deaths and infection rate. Even today he refuses to push for widespread testing in this country. Why?

Cash...you can do better than that. You give this board one example of a test done in Washington State as your proof of widespread testing in this country. Do you know what widespread testing means?

The fact remains Trump failed to do widespread testing early which has lead to the US having the highest number of deaths and infection rate. Even today he refuses to push for widespread testing in this country. Why?
Low IQ response. His response was to your comment that testing should have been done “earlier,” and Cash addressed that. Now you talk scale? You spew so much nonsense you confuse yourself.

Reactions: lima23
Low IQ response. His response was to your comment that testing should have been done “earlier,” and Cash addressed that. Now you talk scale? You spew so much nonsense you confuse yourself.

Don't mean to embarrass you but here is my post.

Math does matter especially if testing was done much earlier.

Cash's post

Like when? I can’t wait for you to answer this question so I can hammer you!

My post.

Like January. Now hammer away.

One isolated test done in Washington State does not mean widespread testing was happening, dumbass. Do you understand now? Stay out of grown folks conversation especially when you don't know what you're talking about.

Lmao it was the very first patient in the USA, which noting for the record was on January 19th

Reactions: grbcane
Don't mean to embarrass you but here is my post.

Math does matter especially if testing was done much earlier.

Cash's post

Like when? I can’t wait for you to answer this question so I can hammer you!

My post.

Like January. Now hammer away.

One isolated test done in Washington State does not mean widespread testing was happening, dumbass. Do you understand now? Stay out of grown folks conversation especially when you don't know what you're talking about.
Yes, “much earlier.” Read your first post, dummy!

Lmao it was the very first patient in the USA, which noting for the record was on January 19th

That's not the issue. Trump should have had testing being done across the country in January not April. Due to Trump's delay the virus has spread across the country unchecked.

That's not the issue. Trump should have had testing being done across the country in January not April. Due to Trump's delay the virus has spread across the country unchecked.
First of all China bought up all the testing and most of that was poor quality. In some cases they were 50% false positives. By the way that was the testing WHO had recommended. You literally have no argument here. None! You are pissing in the wind.

You are literally arguing the US should’ve been mass testing with no available tests for 11 days in January post 1st US patient.

First of all China bought up all the testing and most of that was poor quality. In some cases they were 50% false positives. By the way that was the testing WHO had recommended. You literally have no argument here. None! You are pissing in the wind.

You are literally arguing the US should’ve been mass testing with no available tests for 11 days in January post 1st US patient.

Blaming China and WHO will not get Trump out of the mess he created. The question now is why didn't Trump invoke the Defense Production Act to get proper test kits?

Logic is lost on this one.

Reactions: lima23
Low IQ response. His response was to your comment that testing should have been done “earlier,” and Cash addressed that. Now you talk scale? You spew so much nonsense you confuse yourself.[/QUOTE
Cems cannot get straight the idea of deaths per capita. I tried to explain it to him a couple of weeks ago, but his mind is too limited to grasp it. Surely we can all see why Cems loves Biden. Biden is a liar and has a defective brain. He and Cems are two peas in a pod.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Reactions: grbcane
You remember that travel ban where you guys called Trump racist for it? Pretty sure that was in the face of the Communist WHO aiding and abetting the Chinese govt to spread this mess around the world. Oh and by the way we did start testing in January.

“On January 19, 2020, a 35-year-old man presented to an urgent care clinic in Snohomish County, Washington, with a 4-day history of cough and subjective fever. On checking into the clinic, the patient put on a mask in the waiting room. After waiting approximately 20 minutes, he was taken into an examination room and underwent evaluation by a provider. He disclosed that he had returned to Washington State on January 15 after traveling to visit family in Wuhan, China. The patient stated that he had seen a health alert from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about the novel coronavirus outbreak in China and, because of his symptoms and recent travel, decided to see a health care provider.”

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191

But keep on making up sh-t like you always do.

So the "travel ban" was not a ban on all travel from China. It basically banned any non-citizens from traveling to the US from China. Turns out tens of thousands of Americans did travel and turns out that Americans, just like everyone else in the world, are human and carried the virus here. Did that action result in fewer cases? Sure it did but it didn't fix the problem and the virus still got here. Meanwhile on the other side of the country people were coming to the east coast carrying the virus from Europe with no restrictions until weeks later. But these don't address the question which is testing early. Nice attempt to change the subject.

Now back to early testing. You posted an excerpt from one article talking about one person. Testing one person doesn't mean widespread testing was available. It wasn't and even your dear leader has admitted that already. Remember it was Obama's fault? The whole idea of effective testing is to do it early and often to identify those infected and contact trace in order to isolate and prevent spread. Better come up with something better if you want to describe your response as a "hammer"

The facts are we lead the world in cases by far and deaths by far. And that is because of the inept response and lack of leadership. And it's not over. The reopening of the country is also being done with no leadership or guidance from the president of the United States. The cases and deaths will continue to rise while the rest of the world has this largely under control. Yet the Trumpers will continue to kiss this man's ass regardless.

So the "travel ban" was not a ban on all travel from China. It basically banned any non-citizens from traveling to the US from China. Turns out tens of thousands of Americans did travel and turns out that Americans, just like everyone else in the world, are human and carried the virus here. Did that action result in fewer cases? Sure it did but it didn't fix the problem and the virus still got here. Meanwhile on the other side of the country people were coming to the east coast carrying the virus from Europe with no restrictions until weeks later. But these don't address the question which is testing early. Nice attempt to change the subject.

Now back to early testing. You posted an excerpt from one article talking about one person. Testing one person doesn't mean widespread testing was available. It wasn't and even your dear leader has admitted that already. Remember it was Obama's fault? The whole idea of effective testing is to do it early and often to identify those infected and contact trace in order to isolate and prevent spread. Better come up with something better if you want to describe your response as a "hammer"

The facts are we lead the world in cases by far and deaths by far. And that is because of the inept response and lack of leadership. And it's not over. The reopening of the country is also being done with no leadership or guidance from the president of the United States. The cases and deaths will continue to rise while the rest of the world has this largely under control. Yet the Trumpers will continue to kiss this man's ass regardless.

Okay Lou, you want open borders, but have a problem with letting American citizens back into the country. This is probably the most idiotic thing posted on this site, which is amazing since CD posts on this site. Those American citizens were quarantined by the way, something that hadn’t been done in our country in about fifty years.

My God, are you that thin skinned, running to mommy Gary when someone mentions your handle on the site?

Kiss my ass too if you think it's ok poster can tag me for political threads in the lounge. I didn't sign up for 15+ years of Canesport to hear some dbags political views. If you want to, knock yourself out, but this is a cane site and I come here for Cane sports. There is a reason they made a lounge. Not to mention he tagged me for a topic that's a lie and I have nothing to do with.

Okay Lou, you want open borders, but have a problem with letting American citizens back into the country. This is probably the most idiotic thing posted on this site, which is amazing since CD posts on this site. Those American citizens were quarantined by the way, something that hadn’t been done in our country in about fifty years.

Such a stupid response. First of all, I've never supported open borders. I challenge you to find any post from me saying I support it. You won't find it so save yourself the time.

Second, I never said I had a problem letting citizens in the country. I merely pointed out that the policy didn't work because people that were in China during the outbreak came to the US. In other words the policy was not effective in keeping the virus out of the country. The fact remains the virus got here and spread despite his "travel ban" that the groupies continually tout.

So back to the facts. Despite the highly touted travel ban, we lead the world in cases and deaths by far. If Trump's actions were so effective then why don't we have this thing under control?

Such a stupid response. First of all, I've never supported open borders. I challenge you to find any post from me saying I support it. You won't find it so save yourself the time.

Second, I never said I had a problem letting citizens in the country. I merely pointed out that the policy didn't work because people that were in China during the outbreak came to the US. In other words the policy was not effective in keeping the virus out of the country. The fact remains the virus got here and spread despite his "travel ban" that the groupies continually tout.

So back to the facts. Despite the highly touted travel ban, we lead the world in cases and deaths by far. If Trump's actions were so effective then why don't we have this thing under control?

What you pointed out was stupid and irrelevant, only a left wing loon would state it didn’t keep the virus out, no shit Sherlock, You’re freaking brilliant, it was to limit the spread.

The virus was already here in late November, about five thousand people daily flew back and forth from Wuhan and California.

Go back to the fetal position, under the mountain of toilet paper you hoarded, it’s your natural state.

Blaming China and WHO will not get Trump out of the mess he created. The question now is why didn't Trump invoke the Defense Production Act to get proper test kits?
And here we go with the spin. You got shut down so now you change the topic. Nobody was enacting anything with one victim. We also shouldn’t have shut down the entire f’ing country for .1% mortality rate. If you guys had half a f’ing brain that would be where you’d be making him look bad. Of course he was only going off the advice of that dumbass Fauci who’s a Hillary fanboy!

Nobody changed the topic at all except your boy Cems! You f’ing clowns don’t know wtf you’re talking about. Revisionist history and you ignore all the factual information like what info was being put out by who and what recommendations were made by the WHO. Which we listened to and shouldn’t have. China blocked our scientist and wouldn’t let us in to see what was really happening and the WHO covered it up. Hence why we had a somewhat delayed response (as did the rest of the world). Keep burying yourselves though!

Would you please adjust for per capita deaths. You are comparing countries with 1/8th of the population of the United States with the United States. Oh yes, I know China is bigger than the US... and you trust their data. You are either a naive person or a totally committed Communist.
As an authoritarian you want the central government to control everything. Unfortunately, for you, our country is set up by the Constitution to give the States considerable power to regulate.

If you support Biden and the Democrats you are for open borders.

Kiss my ass too if you think it's ok poster can tag me for political threads in the lounge. I didn't sign up for 15+ years of Canesport to hear some dbags political views. If you want to, knock yourself out, but this is a cane site and I come here for Cane sports. There is a reason they made a lounge. Not to mention he tagged me for a topic that's a lie and I have nothing to do with.
Get out of my thread with your whining and stay on topic, liar. Learn to do math, snowflake!

Nobody changed the topic at all except your boy Cems! You f’ing clowns don’t know wtf you’re talking about. Revisionist history and you ignore all the factual information like what info was being put out by who and what recommendations were made by the WHO. Which we listened to and shouldn’t have. China blocked our scientist and wouldn’t let us in to see what was really happening and the WHO covered it up. Hence why we had a somewhat delayed response (as did the rest of the world). Keep burying yourselves though!

Look at the history of liberal Democrats like Lou, it shouldn’t surprise you that he’s taking the side of our enemy( the Chi Coms), during the Cold War liberal Democrats we’re constantly siding with the Soviet Union.

Look at the history of liberal Democrats like Lou, it shouldn’t surprise you that he’s taking the side of our enemy( the Chi Coms), during the Cold War liberal Democrats we’re constantly siding with the Soviet Union.
The enemies of the United States, whether, a virus emanating from China, or the Soviet Union as the height of the Cold War when Obama was part of the nuclear freeze movement, or China, or Fidel Castro, are the friends of the Democrats.

Reactions: GLFSTRM and grbcane
Get out of my thread with your whining and stay on topic, liar. Learn to do math, snowflake!
MC, where's your post with the youtube of the Nurse talking about the mismanagement of patients at her hospital?I got halfway through it but had to walk away from it and now I don't see it...

Reactions: BreakingCane
Sorry Ghouls, All of these countries are about the same. In fact the US has lower per capita deaths than most countries. If Cuomo's policies had not killed so many people we would be doing even better compared to other countries than we are now. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-coronavirus-death-tolls-heres-where-we-rank/

Truth. Both Cuomos are total shmucks. Andrew gives good speak, Chris is a total moron. See that interview with Andrew promoting him as an eligible single? If Andrew's so good why did the Kennedy gal cuck him?

Andrew caused I don't know how many deaths with his slow lockdown. Also, rather than put at risk people in the hospital ship or Javits Center, he put them to their death in cramped quarters. Andrew given 100% pass by the media.

Chris and Lemon might be the dumbest people on all of cable.

Sorry if mostly off topic, I blame Tito's.

It was in the Is Covid Curve Flattening Thread...

Thank you...this is one eye opening piece. She flat out states that, due to incompetency, patients are getting murdered and as a result are not in fact dying from the virus. Using a defibrillator on a patient with a heart rate of 40, staff assigned to a dialysis machine without a clue as to how to use it, and it goes on and on. Chilling stuff.

For Lou and all of the lovers and/or defenders of the Chinese Communists. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...uncement-deny-human-human-transmission-german

Thank you...this is one eye opening piece. She flat out states that, due to incompetency, patients are getting murdered and as a result are not in fact dying from the virus. Using a defibrillator on a patient with a heart rate of 40, staff assigned to a dialysis machine without a clue as to how to use it, and it goes on and on. Chilling stuff.
Eye opening is right.

That's what ignorant folks call us because they are incapable of sustaining an intelligent argument. They immediately, like Biden, go to calling us the lowly educated just like their pathetic Presidential Candidate who cannot even put a coherent sentence together.https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-i-probably-have-a-much-higher-iq-than-you-do\
Truly pathetic!

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT