ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal Nate Silver Calls Out FakeNews Media for False Narratives Reporting Coronavirus Deaths

Hahaha. That’s like you asking him what race he is, and him replying, “American.”
Here is what the diseased mind of Cems calls a racist comment by Trump. https://cnsnews.com/article/nationa...-branded-racist-telling-reporter-go-ask-china
The money quote:
When reporters question President Donald Trump at his almost-daily White House briefings, some of the questions are intended more to discredit the president than to elicit information.

And so it was at the very end of Trump's Monday briefing, when a reporter asked the president, "You've said many times that the U.S. is doing far better than any other country when it comes to testing. Why does that matter? Why is this a global competition to you, if everyday Americans are still losing their lives and we're still seeing more cases every day?"

Report this ad
The reporter, CBS's Weijia Jiang, describes herself on Twitter as a "Chinese born West Virginian."

Trump, peeved by her question, responded:

"Well, they're losing their lives everywhere in the world. And maybe that's a question you should ask China. Don't ask me. Ask China that question, okay? When you asked them that question you may get a very unusual answer. Yes, behind you please," he said, turning to another reporter.

Jiang asked Trump, "Sir, why are you saying that to me specifically?"

"I'm telling you, I am not saying it specifically to anybody, I am saying it to anybody that would ask a nasty question like that," Trump said.

"That's not a nasty question," Jiang said. "Why does it matter?"

Trump tried to call on another reporter, but that (CNN) reporter wanted to let Jiang continue to press Trump, so Trump abruptly ended the news conference.

Here is what the diseased mind of Cems calls a racist comment by Trump. https://cnsnews.com/article/nationa...-branded-racist-telling-reporter-go-ask-china
The money quote:
When reporters question President Donald Trump at his almost-daily White House briefings, some of the questions are intended more to discredit the president than to elicit information.

And so it was at the very end of Trump's Monday briefing, when a reporter asked the president, "You've said many times that the U.S. is doing far better than any other country when it comes to testing. Why does that matter? Why is this a global competition to you, if everyday Americans are still losing their lives and we're still seeing more cases every day?"

Report this ad
The reporter, CBS's Weijia Jiang, describes herself on Twitter as a "Chinese born West Virginian."

Trump, peeved by her question, responded:

"Well, they're losing their lives everywhere in the world. And maybe that's a question you should ask China. Don't ask me. Ask China that question, okay? When you asked them that question you may get a very unusual answer. Yes, behind you please," he said, turning to another reporter.

Jiang asked Trump, "Sir, why are you saying that to me specifically?"

"I'm telling you, I am not saying it specifically to anybody, I am saying it to anybody that would ask a nasty question like that," Trump said.

"That's not a nasty question," Jiang said. "Why does it matter?"

Trump tried to call on another reporter, but that (CNN) reporter wanted to let Jiang continue to press Trump, so Trump abruptly ended the news conference.

First of all, that’s all the press(I use this term loosely) has wanted to talk about was testing the last month, now that Trump has shown he’s kicking ass in testing they don’t want to hear about it.

To the idiots who want to know why Trump told her to ask China ( The government whose responsible for this mess), DUH! She’s the one who asked the question!

How long will you pretend to not respond to my posts? Just asking cuz a crazy man has hacked your account and started posting bullshzt.
Again you asked a question. I said it was not worth responding to. Learn how to read. It's never too late.

Again you asked a question. I said it was not worth responding to. Learn how to read. It's never too late.

I think this is the guy who hacked your account.

giphy.gif

@gferman will you please get involved and have this clown quit "mentioning" me in threads? Especially in the lounge, and especially on topics I didn't comment on. It's bad enough this dbag spams the war room with his biased agendas. I have no interest in being a part of the lounge's politics. A couple threads started in the WarRoom and and got moved over here otherwise I'd have never commented or looked at lounge politics threads. I come to CS for Cane stuff. Thanks in advance.

You are the perfect candidate for the KGB. Join the red revolution brother. We are going to make Lenin proud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT