ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO.....My Main Man Mike Flynn....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
17630117_10154572360774053_3250265041804443415_n.jpg

Reactions: cems52
So you're admitting they illegally tapped an American citizen under the FISA act? Well that would be illegal for one and two there's actual proof Hillary has had multiple involvements with the Russians and was giving access to her by Pay for Play which is why she used her illegal server. Such hypocrites lol. Couldn't have any witnesses knowing about what she was doing. Well except Huma Abedin who has direct ties to the Muslim brotherhood (which is a terrorist org). Such a dumbass

So you're admitting they illegally tapped an American citizen under the FISA act? Well that would be illegal for one and two there's actual proof Hillary has had multiple involvements with the Russians and was giving access to her by Pay for Play which is why she used her illegal server. Such hypocrites lol. Couldn't have any witnesses knowing about what she was doing. Well except Huma Abedin who has direct ties to the Muslim brotherhood (which is a terrorist org). Such a dumbass
Hillary ain't being investigated for shzzt. Get used to that and focus on this treasonous WH. That's the prize not an investigation that's long gone.

Reactions: cdwright40
Hillary ain't being investigated for shzzt. Get used to that and focus on this treasonous WH. That's the prize not an investigation that's long gone.
Like our great President said he will put her in jail soon enough. And again just because you and a group of disgruntled failed clowns want to repeat the word "treason" you've yet to prove it.

Reactions: mahb
Like our great President said he will put her in jail soon enough. And again just because you and a group of disgruntled failed clowns want to repeat the word "treason" you've yet to prove it.
Give it time. Soon you will see the results from the labor of our congress.

Yeah, same bullshzzt from the right wingers when you shouted LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP!! Remember? How did that work out for you?
So it's bullshit when they say it about her? And no I'm not happy her and her husband still walking the streets. Honestly I think they were the worst thing that happened to out country in a long time. They've caused many terrible things, have ruined many many lives. Clinton himself stained the office of the President. Why do you think world leaders don't go into Oval Office anymore? Who's want to sit in Bill's load. Hillary in my opinion is the Anti- Christ

Reactions: mahb and utatem
So it's bullshit when they say it about her? And no I'm not happy her and her husband still walking the streets. Honestly I think they were the worst thing that happened to out country in a long time. They've caused many terrible things, have ruined many many lives. Clinton himself stained the office of the President. Why do you think world leaders don't go into Oval Office anymore? Who's want to sit in Bill's load. Hillary in my opinion is the Anti- Christ
In 70 days Trump has done more to "stain" the image of this country than the previous presidents. The man is beyond hope. Bill's presidency yielded more jobs than Jr plus what ever this clown in the WH does. Speaking of Jr, he wasted Bill's excellent leadership around a balanced budget only to squander it within months of his presidency. Republicans have been bad for this country. They create wars that put us in debt. Expect Trump to do the same in an effort to deflect from this Russia investigation.

In 70 days Trump has done more to "stain" the image of this country than the previous presidents. The man is beyond hope. Bill's presidency yielded more jobs than Jr plus what ever this clown in the WH does. Speaking of Jr, he wasted Bill's excellent leadership around a balanced budget only to squander it within months of his presidency. Republicans have been bad for this country. They create wars that put us in debt. Expect Trump to do the same in an effort to deflect from this Russia investigation.
Cems the budget was "squandered" protecting our country after we were attacked! Or did you miss that? Not to mention Obama your great leader pissed away how much in the bail outs with zero provision for "golden parachutes" and Bill Clinton got a blow job in the Oval Office that's a stain Lewinsky never sent to dry cleaner! As usual your a dope

Reactions: mahb and majus12
Cems the budget was "squandered" protecting our country after we were attacked! Or did you miss that? Not to mention Obama your great leader pissed away how much in the bail outs with zero provision for "golden parachutes" and Bill Clinton got a blow job in the Oval Office that's a stain Lewinsky never sent to dry cleaner! As usual your a dope
Frankly, Bill getting blowed didn't impact the operation of this country other than Republicans getting all riled up over nothing. Most of them have down the same. I am aware of the role Afghanistan played in the 911 attack. However, what did Iraq have to do with it or was it pay back for H? How do you justify the loss of American lives for a war that should not have been?

Last edited:
Frankly, Bill getting blowed didn't impact the operation of this country other than Republicans getting all riled up over nothing. Most of them have down the same. I am aware of the role Afghanistan played in the 911 attack. However, what did Iraq have to do with it or was it pay back for H? How do you justify the lost of American lives for a war that should not have been?
Republicans respect the office and the President lied under oath which is something you Dems ALWAYS forget. If your aware of the role then why complain about the cost it took to fight for our safety? Regardless of your thoughts for the Iraq war your the judge if we should have been there? Slobs such as yourself aren't qualified to make those decisions

Republicans respect the office and the President lied under oath which is something you Dems ALWAYS forget. If your aware of the role then why complain about the cost it took to fight for our safety? Regardless of your thoughts for the Iraq war your the judge if we should have been there? Slobs such as yourself aren't qualified to make those decisions
Admit it. W fuked up!

Ironic, Flynn, we NOW find out was railroaded.
Now libs, think about if it were you????
33 years of service and SCUM bucket Comey had FBI do to Flynn, that NONE OF US WOULD EVER WANT TO HAPPEN TO US!

He did more for our country in one combat tour than you and the other people like you have done in your whole lives. He put his life on the line. What have you done?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT