ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO.....My Main Man Mike Flynn....

Another nonsensical utterance. WTF are you talking about? I'll repeat my question. Flynn put his life on the line for our country. You called him. a traitor. What have you done?

Reactions: grbcane
My trifling ass served for three years as a Navy Doctor in the Vietnam War- and you?
I thank you for your service but serving doesn't make you a man. I was too young to serve. What say you about that POS in the WH who didn't serve. In fact he was a draft dodger.

I described what Flynn did. You asked what I did and I answered you. It's just a fact. It's not special. I'm not special. I never said it made me a man. It's just something I wanted to do.
It has nothing to do with Trump, Clinton,or Obama, none of whom served.

I described what Flynn did. You asked what I did and I answered you. It's just a fact. It's not special. I'm not special. I never said it made me a man. It's just something I wanted to do.
It has nothing to do with Trump, Clinton,or Obama, none of whom served.

Flynn pled guilty and is now a felon. Are you questioning his guilt?

Like Comey? Got it!!
What exactly did Flynn do in one combat tour???? In the few years leading up to the 2016 presidential race, Flynn took a few trips to Russia, had meetings with Vladimir. He was also a foreign agent right around this time. He did not disclose it. He had a hard time avoiding the limelight so was in a combat situation.

What exactly did Flynn do in one combat tour???? In the few years leading up to the 2016 presidential race, Flynn took a few trips to Russia, had meetings with Vladimir. He was also a foreign agent right around this time. He did not disclose it. He had a hard time avoiding the limelight so was in a combat situation.

You are clueless , this was a bogus set up on the Logan act, do a little research on the Logan Act.

why people waste time with gaslighting deluded childish imbecilic zealots these phony's have no need nor want for the truth. Give'em more decency than thet show just by ignoring them. They have no intention of a conversation, and by looking at what they stand for,,,, they have no depth nor intellect to share. They need the confused weak minded to explain to them just why what they do is wrong or are a victim, so they can now remold them into one of them,,,,,,,,, :eek::eek: Trump 2020 ! Bigly

You guys come up with these lies like Trump does daily. The man pled guilty because he knew he was guilty of these crimes.

It’s getting turned over soon, you obviously haven’t been following the case, oh that’s right you listen to fake news. There’s a reason the Feds haves an insane conviction rate about 97 percent. They threatened to go after his son in something unrelated, meanwhile they had already bankrupted Flynn, made him loose his house, and were intent on doing the same to his son. He fell on his sword for his son, wouldn’t you? All over a bogus charge the FREAKING Logan Act, not only was he set up, no ones been charged under the Logan Act in about 150 years.

Here’s another tidbit, the jury foreman was posting anti Trump messages on Facebook during the trial, and she’s active politically for the democrats.

All this is a mute point, it’s in the process of getting overturned,

It’s getting turned over soon, you obviously haven’t been following the case, oh that’s right you listen to fake news. There’s a reason the Feds haves an insane conviction rate about 97 percent. They threatened to go after his son in something unrelated, meanwhile they had already bankrupted Flynn, made him loose his house, and were intent on doing the same to his son. He fell on his sword for his son, wouldn’t you? All over a bogus charge the FREAKING Logan Act, not only was he set up, no ones been charged under the Logan Act in about 150 years.

Here’s another tidbit, the jury foreman was posting anti Trump messages on Facebook during the trial, and she’s active politically for the democrats.

All this is a mute point, it’s in the process of getting overturned,

You mean Trump's pardon?

I thank you for your service but serving doesn't make you a man. I was too young to serve. What say you about that POS in the WH who didn't serve. In fact he was a draft dodger.
Cems is a coward that delights in calling others cowards.

Reactions: mahb
I was a platoon leader and I am a combat vet. But notice that CEMs says serving does not make you a man, but not serving makes you a POS and a draft dodger. I repeat: Cems is a coward.

Thanks for your service, but don’t you know, only Lt. Col. Vindman is honorable to left wing democrats?
Most of my friends manipulated their way out of service. Whether you served or not is totally irrelevant in my mind. But I get tired of cowards like Cems attacking Trump for not serving. And the irony is that Biden had five deferments and manipulated his way out. To me, whether or not Biden served is irrelevant. What is relevant, apart from the fact, that he wants to be totally in control of all of our lives, is that he is a pathetic, brain damaged human being that should never have his hands on the nuclear trigger.

Seriously cems???????
Please provide specific evidence that would make you say that of a war hero!
SMH!
What I cannot believe is that the Democrats, who for the last 100 years, have been the greatest friends the Russian Communists ever had, were able to smear Flynn and others with the charge that they were agents of the Russians. Then, after a multitude of wacko Democratic lawyers found no collusion with the Russians, they, like the traitors and cowards that they are, continue to foist this wacko conspiracy on Americans.

I was a platoon leader and I am a combat vet. But notice that CEMs says serving does not make you a man, but not serving makes you a POS and a draft dodger. I repeat: Cems is a coward.

Never was afforded the chance unlike that POS in the WH. I've had many family members serve and respect their accomplishments. Also, your interpretation of my statement about folks serving VS folks not serving was twisted. This is so typical of right wingers who lie and distort the facts like Trump does ALL the time.

Never was afforded the chance unlike that POS in the WH. I've had many family members serve and respect their accomplishments. Also, your interpretation of my statement about folks serving VS folks not serving was twisted. This is so typical of right wingers who lie and distort the facts like Trump does ALL the time.
Coward Cems, your family members could have been brave, but you are a coward.

Coward Cems, the judge in charge of the case is reviewing the file because of the criminal behavior of the Democrats in the FBI. A ruling should be forthcoming, coward cems, in the near future.

Coward Cems, the judge in charge of the case is reviewing the file because of the criminal behavior of the Democrats in the FBI. A ruling should be forthcoming, coward cems, in the near future.
Why do you and other right wingers support criminals?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT