ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO.....My Main Man Mike Flynn....

Read it and weep, everything you’ve posted on Flynn has been a lie the last three and a half years, it’s time to change your news sources.

Flynn bombshells cast doubt on Mueller prosecutor Brandon Van Grack's compliance with court order

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fl...s-by-former-special-counsel-brandon-van-grack

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Fox News?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Lol...lol

He has more honor in his toe nail, than you have. He’s not a criminal, that would be Obama using the FBI, DOJ, and the IRS, in way Nixon could only dream of, even you have to admit, Obama was the most corrupt president in our history.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Lol...lol!!!!!!!!

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Lol...lol!!!!!!!!
What an effing airhead.You sound like a 13 year old at a Justin Bieber concert.Your frontal lobes rival those of your idol Joe Biden's.

Last edited:
Don't waste your time on these fanatical communists they have no integrity, honesty, nor respect. You'll get a better conversation from an empty bag, at least it'll stay quiet and not compulsively lie LOL. Santa has a Big Old Trump New Years waiting for them. LOL

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
I bet you didn't call him a POS when he worked for Barack Hussein Obama. He's a three star general with 33 years of service to his country including leading troops in combat and you.....?
Ummm I can answer on behalf of CD, **cough cough** Non Technical Computer Sales Sir!!!

I bet you didn't call him a POS when he worked for Barack Hussein Obama. He's a three star general with 33 years of service to his country including leading troops in combat and you.....?
STOP...just STOP! You sound ridiculous!. He is a disgraced General and a POS....and I don't give a shit who he worked for. I don't worship people like that.

Don't waste your time on these fanatical communists they have no integrity, honesty, nor respect. You'll get a better conversation from an empty bag, at least it'll stay quiet and not compulsively lie LOL. Santa has a Big Old Trump New Years waiting for them. LOL
Talk about no integrity? There is nobody with less integrity than Trump or his supporters. They accept anything to be his cuck holster. It's despicable. Ignoring information that puts American lives in danger for weeks? Who does that and claims to have integrity.....and the better question is who supports this? From his administration that has been arrested to all of his 25 Women sexual accusers....to asking a foreign government to announce a fake investigation of his opponent. How dare you have the nerve to call people here out for no integrity, honesty or respect. That POS has been caught lying to the American people on the record over 10,000 times in 3 years and you want to give me a speech on integrity. GTFOOH!

Talk about no integrity? There is nobody with less integrity than @cdwright or his supporters. They accept anything to be his cuck holster. It's despicable. Ignoring information that puts American lives in danger for weeks? Who does that and claims to have integrity.....and the better question is who supports this? From @cdwright40’s boy band that has been arrested to all @cdwright40 ’s 25 MEN sexual accusers....to asking a foreign government to announce a fake investigation of his opponent. How dare @cdwright40’s have the nerve to call people here out for no integrity, honesty or respect. That POS @cdwright40 has been caught lying to the American people on the record over 10,000 times in 3 years and you want to give me a speech on integrity. GTFOOH!

FIFY

Hey CD
tenor.gif

Reactions: grbcane
Coward Cems! That was discredited by the Democrats running the Mueller investigation. Come to reality, Coward Cems.

Oh okay, there was so much evidence that the democrats decided give up, and let bygones be bygones,

Reactions: lima23
You obviously have reading comprehension issues. Try reading the report again.
You will not read sources that don't agree with you and you expect me to read a totally flawed report, Coward Cems. I listened to every single minute of Mueller's testimony, Cowardly and illogical Cems. I then listened to CNN and MSBC render their opinions. Nothing there other than to a crazed and cowardly Democrat.

You will not read sources that don't agree with you and you expect me to read a totally flawed report, Coward Cems. I listened to every single minute of Mueller's testimony, Cowardly and illogical Cems. I then listened to CNN and MSBC render their opinions. Nothing there other than to a crazed and cowardly Democrat.

No worry. The American people will do what that Republican Senate failed to do. Kick that lying scumbag to the curb.

We all remember. Impeachment did not even get to present additional witnesses since the Articles were flawed, ab initio. While the Impeachment was going on Corona Virus had already entered the United States and Schiff had shut the Intelligence Committee down.

Reactions: grbcane
We all remember. Impeachment did not even get to present additional witnesses since the Articles were flawed, ab initio. While the Impeachment was going on Corona Virus had already entered the United States and Schiff had shut the Intelligence Committee down.
And Trump sat on his fat ass and downplayed the virus. He called it a hoax.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT