ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO.....My Main Man Mike Flynn....

And Trump sat on his fat ass and downplayed the virus. He called it a hoax.
That was before he made the comments you allege he made. Read his comments. In any case the Virus entered this country in December. In January Pelosi, the leaders of New York and your experts said there was nothing to worry about, Coward Cems.

Reactions: grbcane
See you later coward cems. I run my own business and at the moment I do not have the patience to deal with fools. Go out and talk to the homeless. They have plenty of time to waste. I will deal with you later.

That was before he made the comments you allege he made. Read his comments. In any case the Virus entered this country in December. In January Pelosi, the leaders of New York and your experts said there was nothing to worry about, Coward Cems.
You can back track all you want but Trump will never get away from his hoax comment.

like the radical Democrat extremist that went on a rampage shooting 4 people almost KILLING Republican Congressman Majority Whip Steve Scalise. Your a joke, a Hypocrite, and a Lier Cems and anyone that can read and is honest SEEs That. No ones buying the crap your pedaling. Fraud

Reactions: lima23 and grbcane
No worry. The American people will do what that Republican Senate failed to do. Kick that lying scumbag to the curb.
The ones that voted for hillary? The American public elected him cems, and they will re elect him.
Biden cant even start a campaign, good luck getting voters to think he can jump start the economy!

Reactions: lima23 and mahb
LOCK EM Up

Yep Lock this POS Up!

CDWrong again! How does it feel being on the wrong side of just about everything in your miserable life?

giphy.gif

The ones that voted for hillary? The American public elected him cems, and they will re elect him.
Biden cant even start a campaign, good luck getting voters to think he can jump start the economy!
What is Trump doing to jump start the economy besides sending people to their deaths?

That’s a lie, but you knew that, he said the coverage was a hoax, he was acting on the Coronavirus in January, when the press and dems said it was no big deal.
This election will come down to the following:

1) Trump's nonstop lying to the American people
2) Corruption in his administration
3) His impeachment
4) Poor leadership before and during the pandemic which lead to the tanking of our economy

This election will come down to the following:

1) Trump's nonstop lying to the American people
2) Corruption in his administration
3) His impeachment
4) Poor leadership before and during the pandemic which lead to the tanking of our economy

Let's not forget he is a POS that had 25 women claim he raped them. Not including his own ex wife of course.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT