ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Craig From Fridays and Bill O'Really: Only ones fired on their day off!

These are Trump people. Anti inclusive in all aspects of the American life.
Yeah, people being gay has nothing to do with me. I could care less. Like I don't care what color you are or what gender you are. People are all the same to me. No better or worse.

These people that follow Trump under the premise they are following American values actually this is opposite of what this country is about...and the very reason this is the greatest country on the planet.

Reactions: cems52
Funny that Trump and his son Donald jr. are in favor of gay marriage as is Ivanka .

You don't get it, most of us aren't idol worshippers like you loons on the left, you lefties worship Obummer. Most conservatives couldn't give less of a shit about Trump the man, we want our conservative causes prioritized, we want the constitution followed. We're not like the lefties who engage in idol worship, it's pathetic.
So Trump doesn't have Idol worshipers? What does that have to do with being on the left? Each party has people that worship the leader of the party. I don't worship any man. However I believe considering what Obama came into he did a relatively good job. He left the country far better than he found it upon taking office. That is what I expect of my president. Most conservatives could give a shit about Trump the man? I don't believe that is true because Trump is much more liberal than he is conservative in terms of his own values. That's a simple fact. He has been a democrat most of his life. So, conservatives sold their soul to someone that doesn't have conservative values in the least. Not to mention he is a horrible man. He has cost this country millions just to protect his family that refuses to live in the white house. So, don't make that about Obama.

So Trump doesn't have Idol worshipers? What does that have to do with being on the left? Each party has people that worship the leader of the party. I don't worship any man. However I believe considering what Obama came into he did a relatively good job. He left the country far better than he found it upon taking office. That is what I expect of my president. Most conservatives could give a shit about Trump the man? I don't believe that is true because Trump is much more liberal than he is conservative in terms of his own values. That's a simple fact. He has been a democrat most of his life. So, conservatives sold their soul to someone that doesn't have conservative values in the least. Not to mention he is a horrible man. He has cost this country millions just to protect his family that refuses to live in the white house. So, don't make that about Obama.

You stupid ****er, his son is still in school. You're all for doing the right thing but keeping his son in the school he was in is wrong? They're moving in soon as he's done with this year. You might move your kids around like that but he and His wife didn't want to. Gotta respect that wether you like him or not. The fact we are paying for it comes with the win. I sure as hell didn't like paying for Obamas vacations and trips for all their family and friends friends friends friends.

Also, if we voted for any president for moral reasosons alone we would never have anybody in there. Like Hillary was a better person morally than Trump? Please.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
You stupid ****er, his son is still in school. You're all for doing the right thing but keeping his son in the school he was in is wrong? They're moving in soon as he's done with this year. You might move your kids around like that but he and His wife didn't want to. Gotta respect that wether you like him or not. The fact we are paying for it comes with the win. I sure as hell didn't like paying for Obamas vacations and trips for all their family and friends friends friends friends.

Also, if we voted for any president for moral reasosons alone we would never have anybody in there. Like Hillary was a better person morally than Trump? Please.
I'm not stupid. Far from it. That's bullsh't!!! Pay for that yourself then. People pull their kid out of school all the time. They don't have quality schools in Washington D.C.? Why do I have to pay for his families protection just because they refuse to transfer his kid like everyone else has to do when they apply for a job and accept it?

What is the excuse for using the winter Whitehouse so much to cost tax payers millions? He applied for this job. If you can't be a public servant then you apply for another job. That's the deal if you are serving the people on our dime. I would have said the same things if the Obama daughters stayed in Chicago so we have to spend extra to protect them too.

I'm not stupid. Far from it. That's bullsh't!!! Pay for that yourself then. People pull their kid out of school all the time. They don't have quality schools in Washington D.C.? Why do I have to pay for his families protection just because they refuse to transfer his kid like everyone else has to do when they apply for a job and accept it?

What is the excuse for using the winter Whitehouse so much to cost tax payers millions? He applied for this job. If you can't be a public servant then you apply for another job. That's the deal if you are serving the people on our dime. I would have said the same things if the Obama daughters stayed in Chicago so we have to spend extra to protect them too.

We still spent plenty of money on Obama and worthless shit. The reason don't matter. If you didn't bitch about him then don't bitch about Trump!

And no, people don't pull their kids out of school all the time. You're a idiot. Most of the time they wait until the school year ends unless it's an emergency.

We still spent plenty of money on Obama and worthless shit. The reason don't matter. If you didn't bitch about him then don't bitch about Trump!

And no, people don't pull their kids out of school all the time. You're a idiot. Most of the time they wait until the school year ends unless it's an emergency.
I don't remember CD complaining when Michael Obama or whatever it is spent millions on a trip to Spain, we had a destroyer off the coast posted there for security. Countless other examples and I didn't hear a peep about it from CD or his dog @cems52

Reactions: G-Town Indian

Yes they do. I don't know what damn world you live in. People do that all the time for jobs they apply for. That's life dude. Are you serious with this? He is the one that applied for the job. If you want the job you have to pay for your kids to stay where they are. Why the hell do I have to pay for it? There are perfectly good schools in Washington.

Now regarding Obama. It cost taxpayers in one month on Trump what they spent an entire year on Obama. Fact...real talk. Read this Forbes article if you don't believe me.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallm...-as-obamas-cost-in-a-whole-year/#3a95a5b536e4

Yes they do. I don't know what damn world you live in. People do that all the time for jobs they apply for. That's life dude. Are you serious with this? He is the one that applied for the job. If you want the job you have to pay for your kids to stay where they are. Why the hell do I have to pay for it.

Now regarding Obama. I cost taxpayers in one month on Trump what they spent an entire year on Obama. Fact...real talk. Read this Forbes article if you don't believe me.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallm...-as-obamas-cost-in-a-whole-year/#3a95a5b536e4

Look dick head since you're so smart let me put it to you like this. How many kids stay in school all year vs those that don't. The numbers are not close, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. The majority of kids say in school all year around. The fact he choose not to is his choice just like Obama did what he wanted to. You can't fault the man for wanting to keep his kid in school. And if that's what his wife wanted don't act like that's not what you would have done for her.

We have been paying for all kinds of stupid shit for many presidents. Keeping his son in the school he was in, is a respectable choice. I would have did it for my son and his mother if that's what they wanted. It's called being a man. You should try it sometime!

Look dick head since you're so smart let me put it to you like this. How many kids stay in school all year vs those that don't. The numbers are not close, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. The majority of kids say in school all year around. The fact he choose not to is his choice just like Obama did what he wanted to. You can't fault the man for wanting to keep his kid in school. And if that's what his wife wanted don't act like that's not what you would have done for her.

We have been paying for all kinds of stupid shit for many presidents. Keeping his son in the school he was in, is a respectable choice. I would have did it for my son and his mother if that's what they wanted. It's called being a man. You should try it sometime!
NOT AT MY EXPENSE! You can call me whatever you want. That says everything about you. But the fact is his kids are his responsibility. Not mine....and like I said. I don't care if he wants his kids in school all year. I just don't want it costing my tax dollars. Get it? I can fault him for wanting to keep his kid in school if I have to foot the bill with my tax dollars. He is supposed to be rich. Pay for your own damn kids to stay in school. I don't give a crap what he and his wife decide for their kids. Pay for it is my point. I shouldn't have to.

Did you read the article? I'm sure you didn't! Obama spent in one year what this dude spends in a month so stop comparing him to Obama. There is no comparison. He is on pace to outspend Obama in one year for Obamas entire presidency.

What facts? You're comparing money spent protecting the president to money spent so that Michael Obama , it's mother and her daughters went on vacation. Seriously?
Listen, we already have things in place to protect the president. That is a poor excuse. You do what every other president does. I don't want to pay more because it is an inconvenience for Trump. The president deserves a vacation. I have no problem paying for that. Every president deserves them. This dude goes on vacation every week. He criticized Obama for it but does the same thing weekly.

And after I paid 25 million in taxes in 2005, you damn right I'd be about getting my money back. Promise you!
It doesn't work that way. It isn't his money. Tax dollars are the countries revenue. You make that revenue because of the capitalistic society that can be enjoyed....it cost money to run the country. How do you think we pay for things?

Listen, we already have things in place to protect the president. That is a poor excuse. You do what every other president does. I don't want to pay more because it is an inconvenience for Trump. The president deserves a vacation. I have no problem paying for that. Every president deserves them. This dude goes on vacation every week. He criticized Obama for it but does the same thing weekly.

And every time he's down there he's handled some form of business. Obama didn't do that when he was on vacation.

It doesn't work that way. It isn't his money. Tax dollars are the countries revenue. You make that revenue because of the capitalistic society that can be enjoyed....it cost money to run the country. How do you think we pay for things?

You really are stupid aren't you. At one point there was no tax in this country. None. It's government run thievery! We should fund military and some other things but taxes are way too high.

How many pay checks did Obama give back? How about Trump?

You really are stupid aren't you. At one point there was no tax in this country. None. It's government run thievery! We should fund military and some other things but taxes are way too high.

How many pay checks did Obama give back? How about Trump?
I am as sharp as they come. Don't ever forget that.

At one point we didn't have the internet either. Thanks to government funding we all enjoy that. At one point we didn't have a single fire department did you know that? At some point we didn't have clear air or water. We didn't have our food inspected. The branches of military we enjoy. At one point we didn't have a single paved road. What do you think happened to pay for all of these things?

It's not his money..........give me all your money then you dumbass!
Are you unable or something to discuss a topic without calling people names? Have I called you any name? If you need to disagree with me fine. You don't need to insult me.

I am as sharp as they come. Don't ever forget that.

At one point we didn't have the internet either. Thanks to government funding we all enjoy that. At one point we didn't have a single fire department did you know that? At some point we didn't have clear air or water. We didn't have our food inspected. The branches of military we enjoy. At one point we didn't have a single paved road. What do you think happened to pay for all of these things?

We didn't have clear air or water? lamo! So it started out dirty and we cleaned it all? Lmao!

We didn't have clear air or water? lamo! So it started out dirty and we cleaned it all? Lmao!
No we did not. Not after big business created pollution. See...

141209115854-beijing-smog-split-screen-horizontal-large-gallery.png

No we did not. Not after big business created pollution. See...

141209115854-beijing-smog-split-screen-horizontal-large-gallery.png

You're trying to say because of the Government we have all these great things. Dude, we have them in spite of them. Government has done more to hurt than help and now it's so big we can't get out from under it. I'm glad Trump is trying to shrink the size of the Gov and all it's taxes and regulations.

The Gov didn't create the internet, a person did. You sound like Obama. People like you are the reason the map was so red. Please keep thinking like you do. I'm gonna enjoy the ride.

You're trying to say because of the Government we have all these great things. Dude, we have them in spite of them. Government has done more to hurt than help and now it's so big we can't get out from under it. I'm glad Trump is trying to shrink the size of the Gov and all it's taxes and regulations.

The Gov didn't create the internet, a person did. You sound like Obama. People like you are the reason the map was so red. Please keep thinking like you do. I'm gonna enjoy the ride.

First, I said the internet was funded as a project with government money. Our tax dollars at work. Also, don't forget. "A person" is the government. Who do you think works the government. People work it.

You are telling me we have clean air and water in spite of the actions the government needed to take in order to do this? That simply isn't true. We have emission standards and we have regulations. I am not going to get into a debate about being too regulated because that assumes I know every regulation and if it is needed. I don't. What I do know is without these things the government pays for our air would look like the top half of the picture..... and there is no convincing me otherwise because that is exactly what happened.

I'm talking about us, taxpayers paying for Michelle Robinson, her mother and the Obama daughters to go on vacations . Barry Saetoro wasn't even there.
Her name is Michelle Obama. They are married and they have a family that wants to vacation together. Sounds pretty normal to me. I have gone on many vacations with my family. What do you care? It was never every single week. There is a double standard here. Trump golfs every single week dude. NO problem. Obama does it every now and then there is outrage. I don't here Trump complaining now. He is has gone every week he has been in office.

I don't pay for your vacations. My taxes paid for it's vacations.

You show Trump no respect and that's your business, you can scour through every thread and you won't find a single complaint from me about that. I'll go ahead and call "it" Michael Obama .
That is BS. Our tax dollars pay to protect the president. We never paid for their vacations. Where did you get that info fox news? The sexual harassment channel.

Obummer wasn't on the vacation in Spain. Robinson and it's mother along with the two Obama girls and the biggest staff ever for a first lady remained behind and we paid for it.
It's the first family. Do you seriously expect them not to have protection?

Point is that you're complaining about the first family being protected while a young kid finishes up a school year but taxpayers covering the bill to protect the Obamas in Spain, rented out the entire hotel mind you, was cool with you.
Of course I am complaining along with a ton of other people because obviously this is an expense that is ten times more. You complained about the obamas going on a vacation. We have to pay for this protection every single day. Not a week or two. Duh!!!

Of course I am complaining along with a ton of other people because obviously this is an expense that is ten times more. You complained about the obamas going on a vacation. We have to pay for this protection every single day. Not a week or two. Duh!!!
Of course you and a ton of other people are complaining, I'm aware of the delusion on the left.

Please tell me why I had to pay for Michael Obama's mom to go on vacation?

Never mind, I want to go see what's happening with Mallory and we've been through this before this is where you start talking in circles.

Of course you and a ton of other people are complaining, I'm aware of the delusion on the left.

Please tell me why I had to pay for Michael Obama's mom to go on vacation?

Never mind, I want to go see what's happening with Mallory and we've been through this before this is where you start talking in circles.
That's silly. Nobody paid for anyone's vacation....and her name is Michelle. He is cemented in history now. Deal with it.

I don't remember CD complaining when Michael Obama or whatever it is spent millions on a trip to Spain, we had a destroyer off the coast posted there for security. Countless other examples and I didn't hear a peep about it from CD or his dog @cems52
Before we go any further we need to establish boundaries around our discussions. I thought we had an understanding that under age kids and wives were off limit. Your reference to Michell Obama as Michael was cute. However, if you want Milania brought into this discussion it's on. How would you like to proceed?

Before we go any further we need to establish boundaries around our discussions. I thought we had an understanding that under age kids and wives were off limit. Your reference to Michell Obama as Michael was cute. However, if you want Milania brought into this discussion it's on. How would you like to proceed?
You've already made repulsive comments about Melania so STFU with talking out of both sides out of your mouth retard!

First, I said the internet was funded as a project with government money. Our tax dollars at work. Also, don't forget. "A person" is the government. Who do you think works the government. People work it.

You are telling me we have clean air and water in spite of the actions the government needed to take in order to do this? That simply isn't true. We have emission standards and we have regulations. I am not going to get into a debate about being too regulated because that assumes I know every regulation and if it is needed. I don't. What I do know is without these things the government pays for our air would look like the top half of the picture..... and there is no convincing me otherwise because that is exactly what happened.

We had clean air and water before there was ever people to polute it. We as a people started to polute it. The Gov regulated to have the people make sure it's kept clean. Except they haven't, they just tax the ever living shit out of the companies, they don't make them actually stop doing it. If they catch them, they pay a fine. A huge one, and then they turn around and give refugees a free place to stay with free food and dirty ass water. What exactly is good about that?

See you just think they are doing something good. They just have their hand out.

I'm all for taxes, if it's going to the right thing.

But liberals think the top one percent should pay 80% on their income. I'm sure you agree with that. Won't be long until the middle pays 80% and we stand in line for food like a socialist country.

The fact is they never get the money from them though because of tax loop holes, they get it from the middle class though.

First president since Regan to want to help the middle man and Dems are opposed to it because he grabs pussy!

At least he hasn't had people killed like Hillary, she would have raised taxes and give more of it to people who don't deserve it to gain their vote.

We had clean air and water before there was ever people to polute it. We as a people started to polute it. The Gov regulated to have the people make sure it's kept clean. Except they haven't, they just tax the ever living shit out of the companies, they don't make them actually stop doing it. If they catch them, they pay a fine. A huge one, and then they turn around and give refugees a free place to stay with free food and dirty ass water. What exactly is good about that?

See you just think they are doing something good. They just have their hand out.

I'm all for taxes, if it's going to the right thing.

But liberals think the top one percent should pay 80% on their income. I'm sure you agree with that. Won't be long until the middle pays 80% and we stand in line for food like a socialist country.

The fact is they never get the money from them though because of tax loop holes, they get it from the middle class though.

First president since Regan to want to help the middle man and Dems are opposed to it because he grabs pussy!

At least he hasn't had people killed like Hillary, she would have raised taxes and give more of it to people who don't deserve it to gain their vote.
Not exactly sure of your point. We all know people/corporations pollute and that is why we need these kinds of things. To protect us from ourselves. Obviously there was clean air before man saw a profit in polluting it. So, I don't follow your point. None of this is free. It is the cost of running our country. Everyone has skin in the game here. It's funny how conservatives hate people that get free food to feed their families and say they should work, and won't initiate a jobs bill and they are okay with corporations living off the working man and dirtying up our air and water. Not acceptable for me...sorry.

Also, the president of the US represents all of us world wide. We need people that respect women and families. That's all I will say about grabbing puss'y.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
You've already made repulsive comments about Melania so STFU with talking out of both sides out of your mouth retard!
You now speak for the veterinarian? I have said lots of things about Trump but I have never brought his wife nor his underage son into my posts. As usual, you lie to cover your shallow insecure azz. Now go fukk yourself!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT