ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Craig From Fridays and Bill O'Really: Only ones fired on their day off!

Yeah you never take it to far, and interesting you call he an "immigrant" wow you double talking piece of shit!! You only want Muslim immigrants who want to kill Americans? You scumbag!! And to call a woman a skank that you don't even know??? talk about a pice of shit!! Cems your a total slob!!
You are a POS for your hypocritical post. Look at some of the crap you supported about Michelle. There's more to come.

Fake pictures and only trailor trash like yourself believes that shit, Fyi I got another message today from someone it says "That guy Cems is so full of shit, everything I've read he's wrote is a lie!!" And this guys one of your liberal boys!! See Cems everyone hates you! Please go away!!
You're just a small minded tough guy wannebe. Grow a pair.

CD was tired of losing and getting called out for his lies, I beat him with ideas, facts and he couldn't handle it
No you didn't. Keeping it real. CD is a gentleman compared to you and me. I'm the type of person that will stand toe to toe until I defeat you. That's my personality. CD brought what he felt were the facts whereas you resorted to name calling and calling him a liar without knowing the facts. He doesn't get into the mud like you and me.

In the end, I will be the last man standing until you change your ways.

Show me a lie!! Show me once I lied. Or are you doing your typical bullshit stealing material from other people you low government cheese piece of shit
Your most recent lie. You called me a "low government cheese piece of shit". What does that mean? Am I supposed to be on public assistance? I'm not. Next lie. You keep saying I said, I have a PHD. Never said that but you keep telling this lie. What's your problem? Why do you lie?

You have a serious problem with focusing on a subject without name calling.

Your most recent lie. You called me a "low government cheese piece of shit". What does that mean? Am I supposed to be on public assistance? I'm not. Next lie. You keep saying I said, I have a PHD. Never said that but you keep telling this lie. What's your problem? Why do you lie?

You have a serious problem with focusing on a subject without name calling.
Lolololol ok Cems, you depth of knowledge is so deep. Lololol

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
No you didn't. Keeping it real. CD is a gentleman compared to you and me. I'm the type of person that will stand toe to toe until I defeat you. That's my personality. CD brought what he felt were the facts whereas you resorted to name calling and calling him a liar without knowing the facts. He doesn't get into the mud like you and me.

Cems I just busted a rib laughing at this post, CD is the furthest thing from a gentleman and don't make the "what he thought were facts line" to cover for his lies!! The non 20 million on Obamacare easy to look up. Not something that was needed to be lied about. And easy trying to make yourself sound like a Roman Gladiator, don't self glorify sitting on a website making stupid comments all day. Change my ways never since I have to much pride I refuse to let someone else pay for my family! I'll stay the way I am and keep smiling it's your hand out liberal class that's going away!

"Felt were the facts", lmao, so you mean #fakenews?

Lolololol ok you lying Mutt

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT