ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Craig From Fridays and Bill O'Really: Only ones fired on their day off!

You've already made repulsive comments about Melania so STFU with talking out of both sides out of your mouth retard!
I promise you any foul comments about the former 1st lady will result in an all out assault on the character of the current first lady. There is lots to tell.

Not exactly sure of your point. We all know people/corporations pollute and that is why we need these kinds of things. To protect us from ourselves. Obviously there was clean air before man saw a profit in polluting it. So, I don't follow your point. None of this is free. It is the cost of running our country. Everyone has skin in the game here. It's funny how conservatives hate people that get free food to feed their families and say they should work, and won't initiate a jobs bill and they are okay with corporations living off the working man and dirtying up our air and water. Not acceptable for me...sorry.

Also, the president of the US represents all of us world wide. We need people that respect women and families. That's all I will say about grabbing puss'y.

Yes, I agree we need a respectable president that will do things for the people. Hillary sure wasn't going to do that.

"She'll say anything and change nothing" ----Barry Obama

If you're so caught up on morals, why do you even follow politics, the lot of them are crooks and criminals. Remove all of that and give me some other reasons why Trump is so bad.

Yo yo yo!!!

Yeah, that's the ticket. I'll just make childish, incoherent comments and act like it never happened. Lmao! Well coward, the good thing is I'll be in Jamaica vacationing all next week enjoying some good Island food and relaxation, so you can feel free in posting all the dumb shyt you post without fear of me pointing out how fckn ignorant you are.

Yeah, that's the ticket. I'll just make childish, incoherent comments and act like it never happened. Lmao! Well coward, the good thing is I'll be in Jamaica vacationing all next week enjoying some good Island food and relaxation, so you can feel free in posting all the dumb shyt you post without fear of me pointing out how fckn ignorant you are.
I will keep his azz in check while you are away. Enjoy.

Reactions: Azar
I will keep his azz in check while you are away. Enjoy.
hqdefault.jpg

Cems "holding azz down"

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Before we go any further we need to establish boundaries around our discussions. I thought we had an understanding that under age kids and wives were off limit. Your reference to Michell Obama as Michael was cute. However, if you want Milania brought into this discussion it's on. How would you like to proceed?
michelles-penis1.jpg

Reactions: Tim1977
You now speak for the veterinarian? I have said lots of things about Trump but I have never brought his wife nor his underage son into my posts. As usual, you lie to cover your shallow insecure azz. Now go fukk yourself!!
You've said plenty about Trumps wife!! It's a thread dumbass, very little A and B conversations! And talking to people like your the one who will establish rules for the board! Lmfao

She looks good doesn't she? What a change, from an ugly dude posing as a first lady to a model. Thanks for proving my point.

LMFAO @ you .......Michael Robinson is an ugly dude and a fag like you.....please post more Melania pics, I like her.
You're delusional, we have an immigrant skank in the WH.

LMFAO you really think I give a fuk about Melania or anything you say about her just because you idol worship the tranny and the first gay president.

P.S. Don't bitch out, send the PM.
You should. And you should be concerned we have a pedophile in the WH. Did you see Trump lip lock with his daughter and grabbed her azz? Disgusting!!

You should. And you should be concerned we have a pedophile in the WH. Did you see Trump lip lock with his daughter and grabbed her azz? Disgusting!!
Fake pictures and only trailor trash like yourself believes that shit, Fyi I got another message today from someone it says "That guy Cems is so full of shit, everything I've read he's wrote is a lie!!" And this guys one of your liberal boys!! See Cems everyone hates you! Please go away!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT