ADVERTISEMENT

More white supremacy issues

Walgreens, CVS are closing stores, Neiman's will too. Then when there are no stores (or jobs) left in the area, some politician and news person will roll in a chauffered armored Range Rover and hold a presser to whine about how business is leaving the community due to systemic racism. No Joe, its called theft, defunding the police and importing more criminals across the border.

Last edited:
Walgreens, CVS are closing stores, Neiman's will too. Then when there are no stores (or jobs) left in the area, some politician and news person will roll in a chauffered armored Range Rover and hold a presser to whine about how business is leaving the community due to systemic racism. No Joe, its called theft, defunding the police and importing more criminals across the border.

Target closing stores in several cities due to constant mass looting

• Wow
Reactions: orly 1022
What's your solution to gun violence?
Get bad guys with guns off the streets and keep them off the streets. It’s not rocket science. They’re not hard to find under the current woke admin.

Or just blame republicans and keep doing what we’re doing. seems to be working really well now that the dems control everything, especially in the liberal cities where people (black lives in particular) are being taken, again in record setting numbers, by apparently cops and the proud boys that are clearly the biggest threat to this country.

get rid of cops and a few thousand racist country bumpkins and everything will be a ok.

Last edited:
Get bad guys with guns off the streets and keep them off the streets. It’s not rocket science. They’re not hard to find under the current woke admin.

Or just blame republicans and keep doing what we’re doing. seems to be working really well now that the dems control everything, especially in the liberal cities where people (black lives in particular) are being taken, again in record setting numbers, by apparently cops and the proud boys that are clearly the biggest threat to this country.

get rid of cops and a few thousand racist country bumpkins and everything will be a ok.
There is no reasoning with cems. Lowest IQ here next to gokcub and CD.

In Chicago, gang bangers outnumber police 10-1 and are armed with the same weapons. Need to be arrested, prospected and KEPT in jail. All of that requires more police with better training and leadership. Mayors like Lori Lightfoot aren't the answer. They're lightweights

Reactions: remma and HJCane
Maybe while libs are working on reforming gun laws they can bolster prison times for gran theft larceny like in the original post lmao. Talk about goal post moving

What's your solution to gun violence?
Mental health care!
Other than that THERE IS NO ANSWER!
There are millions and millions of guns in the world, and USA.
No one is ever giving them up.
Weapons will be around as long as mankind is.

Why are you LYAO? You answered my question with a question. You have no solution, as usual, but to put more guns on the street. You're pathetic!

Dude aren’t you LOLing in every one of your posts? Do you also cackle like the VP? Thread is about shoplifting not gun violence. You’re all over the place posting need to stay on topic brah!

• Haha
Reactions: mahb and majus12
She is most embarrassing VP EVER

She could be prez anytime she wants bro. All she has to do is spread open her legs in the White House and let a giant green cloud take out everything and everyone within a block radius of her. Cackler in chief!

There is no solution except strong punishment and enforcement of laws already on the books.
Your response lacks intellectual thoroughness. Most of these people who are found guilty of gun violence already receive long sentences. The solution goes beyond simply locking of more people.

Have you thought about limiting the number of guns on our streets? We lead the world in the number of guns per 100K people. As a result, we are the 7th country with gun violence. Countries like El Salvador, Guatemala and Brazil lead the way. We're in the company of those countries when it comes to gun violence. They have gang and drug issues throughout their society but in America we don't. So why do we have so much violence and how do we stop it?

Reactions: hawaiian cane

The Proud Boys are a different issue/discussion. They are a genuine threat to our democracy.

I agree somewhat on your response to gun violence. We do need to get the guns out of the hands of the bad guy. The question is how do we do that? We should close all loopholes that allow gun sales without the requisite checks. I feel the issue is so serious that we need a terrorist like response to stop the flow of guns to certain areas. I don't mean taking away people's rights but a police presence in every gang or criminal enterprise. That way we can slowly rid ourselves of these terrible people. Infiltration of the KKK and The Black Panthers by the FBI in the 60's and 70's was essential to lessening the impacts of these groups. But most importantly, guns have to be reduced on our streets.

She could be prez anytime she wants bro. All she has to do is spread open her legs in the White House and let a giant green cloud take out everything and everyone within a block radius of her. Cackler in chief!
The odor would permeate for days!

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
Dude aren’t you LOLing in every one of your posts? Do you also cackle like the VP? Thread is about shoplifting not gun violence. You’re all over the place posting need to stay on topic brah!
You don't see the ridiculousness of answering a question with a question and topping it off with LMAO? Are you slow?

Mental health care!
Other than that THERE IS NO ANSWER!
There are millions and millions of guns in the world, and USA.
No one is ever giving them up.
Weapons will be around as long as mankind is.
This is your solution to gun violence? Don't be dragged down into the sewer with these mindless slugs. You're better than that. At least I thought.

In Chicago, gang bangers outnumber police 10-1 and are armed with the same weapons. Need to be arrested, prospected and KEPT in jail. All of that requires more police with better training and leadership. Mayors like Lori Lightfoot aren't the answer. They're lightweights
Can you provide the source of your 10-1 stat? Asking for a friend who doesn't believe you.

Interesting how the original post has evolved into another "gun control" thread. Circle back to the original post which showed many thieves running out of Neiman Marcus with stolen handbags. There is a simple law on the books that addresses that. It is commonly known as "Grand Larceny". But crimes of Grand Larceny are not being prosecuted by the GOVERNMENT. Cocaine and Crack are also illegal yet they seem to be readily available.

Basically any crime committed with use of a gun is illegal. But the GOVERNMENT is not prosecuting many "on the books" laws for gun crimes. And they are not truly punishing those that break these gun laws. The liberal answer is to have the same GOVERNMENT take guns away from people that are not breaking the existing gun laws. That makes about as much sense as trying to reduce theft by making handbags illegal?

Can you provide the source of your 10-1 stat? Asking for a friend who doesn't believe you.
I don't have the link handy but the quote came from the Chief of Police and was reported recently in the Chicago Times. This isn't new info so I guess your friend should ask the Chicago police for an explanation.

I don't have the link handy but the quote came from the Chief of Police and was reported recently in the Chicago Times. This isn't new info so I guess your friend should ask the Chicago police for an explanation.
My friend doesn't believe your comment about the Chief of Police. In fact he thinks you're lying. Now find that quote so we can put this issue to rest.

Interesting how the original post has evolved into another "gun control" thread. Circle back to the original post which showed many thieves running out of Neiman Marcus with stolen handbags. There is a simple law on the books that addresses that. It is commonly known as "Grand Larceny". But crimes of Grand Larceny are not being prosecuted by the GOVERNMENT. Cocaine and Crack are also illegal yet they seem to be readily available.

Basically any crime committed with use of a gun is illegal. But the GOVERNMENT is not prosecuting many "on the books" laws for gun crimes. And they are not truly punishing those that break these gun laws. The liberal answer is to have the same GOVERNMENT take guns away from people that are not breaking the existing gun laws. That makes about as much sense as trying to reduce theft by making handbags illegal?
Please provide proof of your statement the government is trying to take away guns from people who are not breaking existing gun laws?

My friend doesn't believe your comment about the Chief of Police. In fact he thinks you're lying. Now find that quote so we can put this issue to rest.
I am not in the habit of lying nor insulting people anonymously so perhaps your low life, insulting friend can do his own research. Or maybe "your friend" is just you playing the "hide behind my keyboard" game. Bravely spoken!!

• Haha
Reactions: mahb and rkrantz
I am not in the habit of lying nor insulting people anonymously so perhaps your low life, insulting friend can do his own research. Or maybe "your friend" is just you playing the "hide behind my keyboard" game. Bravely spoken!!
So you're lying, again.

I'm still waiting on your proof the Chief of Police in Chicago said they are outnumbered 10-1. There are roughly 12K police officers in Chicago. That would mean there are 120K bad guys roaming the streets of Chicago. Does that make sense to you or did I catch you in another lie?

I'm still waiting on your proof the Chief of Police in Chicago said they are outnumbered 10-1. There are roughly 12K police officers in Chicago. That would mean there are 120K bad guys roaming the streets of Chicago. Does that make sense to you or did I catch you in another lie?
There are 120k gang members in Chicago. Even Lightfoot admits that.

This is for Cems, the idiotic truth denier. There are 13,000 police in Chicago, not 12,000 as you claim and the number of gangs and members is estimated to be far in excess of 100,000. Too bed your computer doesn't have access to Google otherwise you would have seen this from NBC Channel 5 pop up first and I didn't even look for the Sun Times article. So when can i expect a formal apology?

Reactions: mahb and rkrantz
This is your solution to gun violence? Don't be dragged down into the sewer with these mindless slugs. You're better than that. At least I thought.
Its not being dragged down. There simply is no cure for GUNS!
They are possessed by tens of millions.
No way to get the cat back in the bag, cems
Thats all that I'm saying, Cems

This is for Cems, the idiotic truth denier. There are 13,000 police in Chicago, not 12,000 as you claim and the number of gangs and members is estimated to be far in excess of 100,000. Too bed your computer doesn't have access to Google otherwise you would have seen this from NBC Channel 5 pop up first and I didn't even look for the Sun Times article. So when can i expect a formal apology?

I apologize for calling you a liar. The essence of your post was spot on. However, I wanted you to provide evidence of your findings. Too many posters post lies to support their nonstop lying. However, I will continue to challenge you and others on the veracity of your posts.

Please tell me how you believe that can happen?
Here was my solution in another thread.

There are too many guns in this country and many avenues to get them. In terms of gun ownership in this country we lead the world. There are 121 guns per 100K people. Our nearest "competitor" has 41 guns per 100K people.

Here's another shocking fact. There are only 6 countries that have a worse fire-arm related death rate per 100K than us. Our rate is 12. Here are the countries with worse rates.

1) Colombia (19)
2) Brazil (22)
3) Guatemala (34)
4) El Salvador (46)
5) Venezuela (49)
6) Honduras (60)

You might infer from this data we're doing great in the fire-arm related death rate category even with the highest gun rate but we're not. Those 6 countries do have lower rates of guns but crime due to drugs and gangs are driving their fire-arm related death rates. These crimes permeate their societies unlike ours. Therein lies the difference.

As I said earlier, we have too many guns. We need to reduce the number of guns in our society. We need to close the loopholes that allow people to get guns when they shouldn't. We need to also aggressively pursue gangs as if they were terrorists. How are these gangs getting guns? Obviously our constitution will still prevail in this pursuit.

en.wikipedia.org

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

Gun Deaths By Country 2021

Here was my solution in another thread.

There are too many guns in this country and many avenues to get them. In terms of gun ownership in this country we lead the world. There are 121 guns per 100K people. Our nearest "competitor" has 41 guns per 100K people.

Here's another shocking fact. There are only 6 countries that have a worse fire-arm related death rate per 100K than us. Our rate is 12. Here are the countries with worse rates.

1) Colombia (19)
2) Brazil (22)
3) Guatemala (34)
4) El Salvador (46)
5) Venezuela (49)
6) Honduras (60)

You might infer from this data we're doing great in the fire-arm related death rate category even with the highest gun rate but we're not. Those 6 countries do have lower rates of guns but crime due to drugs and gangs are driving their fire-arm related death rates. These crimes permeate their societies unlike ours. Therein lies the difference.

As I said earlier, we have too many guns. We need to reduce the number of guns in our society. We need to close the loopholes that allow people to get guns when they shouldn't. We need to also aggressively pursue gangs as if they were terrorists. How are these gangs getting guns? Obviously our constitution will still prevail in this pursuit.

en.wikipedia.org

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

Gun Deaths By Country 2021
how?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT