ADVERTISEMENT

More white supremacy issues

llYou're late to the party. Where have you been?
Well you disputed it. There is No dispute. It is truth. Thanks to the great leadership in Chicogo. Hire more cops and police dogs like the one that took down Richard Sherman. That will solve the problem.

Last edited:
Here was my solution in another thread.

There are too many guns in this country and many avenues to get them. In terms of gun ownership in this country we lead the world. There are 121 guns per 100K people. Our nearest "competitor" has 41 guns per 100K people.

Here's another shocking fact. There are only 6 countries that have a worse fire-arm related death rate per 100K than us. Our rate is 12. Here are the countries with worse rates.

1) Colombia (19)
2) Brazil (22)
3) Guatemala (34)
4) El Salvador (46)
5) Venezuela (49)
6) Honduras (60)

You might infer from this data we're doing great in the fire-arm related death rate category even with the highest gun rate but we're not. Those 6 countries do have lower rates of guns but crime due to drugs and gangs are driving their fire-arm related death rates. These crimes permeate their societies unlike ours. Therein lies the difference.

As I said earlier, we have too many guns. We need to reduce the number of guns in our society. We need to close the loopholes that allow people to get guns when they shouldn't. We need to also aggressively pursue gangs as if they were terrorists. How are these gangs getting guns? Obviously our constitution will still prevail in this pursuit.

en.wikipedia.org

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

Gun Deaths By Country 2021

Well you disputed it. There is No dispute. It is truth. Thanks to the great leadership in Chicogo. Hire more cops and police dogs like the one that took down Richard Sherman. That will solve the problem.
You have had one too many, again.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

What's your solution to gun violence?

First define the root cause of problem. Identify the people responsible and have the guts to say it. Admit it all starts in the home.. That’s where the breakdown is. Fatherless households and the culture that supports this are the problem. Try raising respectful law abiding citizens. These same guns are in other areas of country without the violence. It’s the people’s fault quit blaming an inanimate object.

I apologize for calling you a liar. The essence of your post was spot on. However, I wanted you to provide evidence of your findings. Too many posters post lies to support their nonstop lying. However, I will continue to challenge you and others on the veracity of your posts.
Thank you...I accept your apology. I do agree with you that it makes no sense to participate in the Lounge and make entirely false statements

Reactions: cems52
But you're wrong. We can fix this mess.
Not sure either of you is right. Seems to me if you took away all the guns, the bad guys will still have them, lots of them. I live in the mountains of NH with few immediate neighbors. I need my weapons for personal protection from bears or from people who don't belong there

Not sure either of you is right. Seems to me if you took away all the guns, the bad guys will still have them, lots of them. I live in the mountains of NH with few immediate neighbors. I need my weapons for personal protection from bears or from people who don't belong there

Southern NH here (I live in Nashua)

My neighbor alone has over 120 guns, including assault rifles and he's a responsible law abiding citizen (former Army and currently Police at the VA hospital in Manchester) add in all the hunters and those that live in the more rural/farm areas and I would say the amount of guns to people in NH is 3-1 or 4-1

So even with such a large ratio of guns to people, New Hampshire has the lowest crime rate in the country and one of the lowest Murder Rates per 100K people.

Guess there's a reason why our state motto is Live Free or Die

Southern NH here (I live in Nashua)

My neighbor alone has over 120 guns, including assault rifles and he's a responsible law abiding citizen (former Army and currently Police at the VA hospital in Manchester) add in all the hunters and those that live in the more rural/farm areas and I would say the amount of guns to people in NH is 3-1 or 4-1

So even with such a large ratio of guns to people, New Hampshire has the lowest crime rate in the country and one of the lowest Murder Rates per 100K people.

Guess there's a reason why our state motto is Live Free or Die
I live in Jackson, NH but I also keep a house near you on Canobie Lake where I am today. Because of all the AirBnb short term rentals, we have a lot of tourists, strangers walking, walking dogs, riding bikes and roaming our quiet neighborhoods. Residents need to stay vigilant

I live in Jackson, NH but I also keep a house near you on Canobie Lake where I am today. Because of all the AirBnb short term rentals, we have a lot of tourists, strangers walking, walking dogs, riding bikes and roaming our quiet neighborhoods. Residents need to stay vigilant
I was just by you this past weekend. Picked up some meat at the Prime Butcher Shop in Windham. If you haven't tried them, get the Stevie G's steak tips. Fantastic

I was just by you this past weekend. Picked up some meat at the Prime Butcher Shop in Windham. If you haven't tried them, get the Stevie G's steak tips. Fantastic
I live right around the corner on the lake. Steve and I have been friends all our lives

You guys always have tunnel vision when it comes to your guns. No one has suggested taking away your guns. Read my proposal again.

First define the root cause of problem. Identify the people responsible and have the guts to say it. Admit it all starts in the home.. That’s where the breakdown is. Fatherless households and the culture that supports this are the problem. Try raising respectful law abiding citizens. These same guns are in other areas of country without the violence. It’s the people’s fault quit blaming an inanimate object.
Are you willing to adopt one of these wayward lads? Bring him home and provide the "fatherly" guidance he deserves?

My plan doesn't take away your gun. Instead, I want to stop the bad guys from getting guns. Too many loopholes exist that allow guns to be purchased illegally.

Are you willing to adopt one of these wayward lads? Bring him home and provide the "fatherly" guidance he deserves?

My plan doesn't take away your gun. Instead, I want to stop the bad guys from getting guns. Too many loopholes exist that allow guns to be purchased illegally.

Ive raised my kids to be productive good citizens. You asked what’s my solution to gun violence, I gave it to you. Guess you didn’t notice there was no reference to me raising someone else’s child. That also doesn’t solve anything. Do you agree it’s in the home and the responsibility of these people having and raising these kids. Stop looking everywhere else for the solution. People have to step up and say it’s my fault.

Ive raised my kids to be productive good citizens. You asked what’s my solution to gun violence, I gave it to you. Guess you didn’t notice there was no reference to me raising someone else’s child. That also doesn’t solve anything. Do you agree it’s in the home and the responsibility of these people having and raising these kids. Stop looking everywhere else for the solution. People have to step up and say it’s my fault.

Liberals aren't capable of such a difficult task to bear. They must declare a "Shout at the Sky" Day so they can let out their emotions when they don't get their way and have nobody to blame.

Republicans always over simplify an issue. You're no exception.

You guys always have tunnel vision when it comes to your guns. No one has suggested taking away your guns. Read my proposal again.
It was an observation, not a mantra. Why do you insist on labeling posters as "you people?" So narrow-minded

Your response makes no sense. Deflection at its finest.
Tell that to a parent that loses their child to Fentanyl..
Biden/Haris open border has opened the door to the drug cartels bringing in massive amounts. Most manufactured in China. There are laws on the books, but when no one is checking the border, those laws are useless. Over 93,000 dead in 2020 of overdose. That is not a deflection, that is a deadly fact.

Last edited:
Tell that to a parent that loses their child to Fentanyl..
Biden/Haris open border has opened the door to the drug cartels bringing in massive amounts. Most manufactured in China. There are laws on the books, but when no one is checking the border, those laws are useless. Over 93,000 dead in 2020 of overdose. That is not a deflection, that is a deadly fact.
Do us a favor and stop whining about shzt you have no interest in fixing. If you did, you would first go after the drug manufacturers who dropped their addictive drugs on the American people by simply dispensing them from legal pharmacies and greedy doctors. These lies you feed us about the border pail in the face of thousands killed in our neighborhoods through legal means. This is not a deflection, but instead a deadly fact!

The fault is still too many guns. What's your problem with reducing the number of guns available?

So it’s the guns fault not the people who have them unless it’s a cop then it’s his fault when someone dies. What definitive number have you decided on as the right amount of guns.

Reactions: BreakingCane
So it’s the guns fault not the people who have them unless it’s a cop then it’s his fault when someone dies. What definitive number have you decided on as the right amount of guns.
Lets start by closing those existing loopholes that allow thousands to get in the hands of the wrong people. You down with that?

Lets start by closing those existing loopholes that allow thousands to get in the hands of the wrong people. You down with that?

Lets start with you admitting the people and culture in these urban neighborhoods are the problem. Everybody in Montana has guns. Why aren’t the high numbers of ownership causing similar problems ?

Lets start with you admitting the people and culture in these urban neighborhoods are the problem. Everybody in Montana has guns. Why aren’t the high numbers of ownership causing similar problems ?

Enough with the facts!! You're going to make him explode!!

Logical discussions aren't possible with a Liberal. They are fixated only on emotion and allow their emotion to dictate their discussion. They HATE guns and gun owners. Need to minimize or completely remove guns from individuals.

Nevermind the border... nevermind drugs... nevermind illegal immigration... nevermind inflation... nevermind the crime surge in democratically run cities...

Ban and outlaw all guns now!!

Just give in to your emotions man... let the hate flooooowwww thru you. That's what they want. Thats how they get you to become their puppet.

Because they don't live on top of each other.

So in Montana they shoot at each other their just out of range ? Or is it now the houses being too close to each other the cause of the violence ?

Too early in the morning for logic Zeke! Logic and reasoning have no place in a thread based on emotional arguments.

Just ban all guns now and that will solve the problem. Chicago, Seattle, NYC, Milwaukee, Baltimore, LA, etc. will all instantly become peaceful and law abiding cities if the entire country would just ban and outlaw all guns.

Another shining example of how a large group of people (law abiding, gun owning citizens) are being asked to fix the problems of a smaller group of people.

I think I just figured out what the platform for the Democratic Party is.

Do us a favor and stop whining about shzt you have no interest in fixing. If you did, you would first go after the drug manufacturers who dropped their addictive drugs on the American people by simply dispensing them from legal pharmacies and greedy doctors. These lies you feed us about the border pail in the face of thousands killed in our neighborhoods through legal means. This is not a deflection, but instead a deadly fact!

Cems,
I do have to agree with you to an extent. You are right about Big Pharma. They make huge dollars selling addiction. They do so with full support of politicians from both sides of the aisle. Trump actually attempted to reign them in and they contributed million$ to push him out and bring back someone they had bought off for years.

But the second half of your statement, ignoring the facts about the border, you are back to your ignorant standard. Fentanyl is not a legal drug and is not manufactured by big Pharma. It is manufactured in China and Latin America. Biden and Harris have provided a "open road" for these illegal drugs to kill people and also allowed the import of the violent gangs like MS13 to distribute them inside the USA.

But at least we did find an important point of some agreement 🙂

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Cems,
I do have to agree with you to an extent. You are right about Big Pharma. They make huge dollars selling addiction. They do so with full support of politicians from both sides of the aisle. Trump actually attempted to reign them in and they contributed million$ to push him out and bring back someone they had bought off for years.

But the second half of your statement, ignoring the facts about the border, you are back to your ignorant standard. Fentanyl is not a legal drug and is not manufactured by big Pharma. It is manufactured in China and Latin America. Biden and Harris have provided a "open road" for these illegal drugs to kill people and also allowed the import of the violent gangs like MS13 to distribute them inside the USA.

But at least we did find an important point of some agreement 🙂

Agree with most of post but think it should be stated that Pharma buys both sides of the aisle. As I’ve stated before the fentanyl being allowed to pour across the border just shows how morally bankrupt the Biden family is. Having had an addiction in the immediate family you’d think they’d do all in their power to keep other families from going thru it. Only time mentioned was during campaign when looking for sympathy votes. Yes Dr. Jill as a mother I count you in because I’ve never heard you address the problem or care about it.

Agree with most of post but think it should be stated that Pharma buys both sides of the aisle. As I’ve stated before the fentanyl being allowed to pour across the border just shows how morally bankrupt the Biden family is. Having had an addiction in the immediate family you’d think they’d do all in their power to keep other families from going thru it. Only time mentioned was during campaign when looking for sympathy votes. Yes Dr. Jill as a mother I count you in because I’ve never heard you address the problem or care about it.
Did this influx of Fentanyl start 160 days ago?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Did this influx of Fentanyl start 160 days ago?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Yes, don’t believe me just ask the border patrol. Tell me one time this administration has addressed the issue. They can’t and won’t because then they’ll have to acknowledge the border problems. Just don’t go near the problem and make noise about root cause. Since you asked tell me what they’ve done to stop the flow. I’ll wait.

Yes, don’t believe me just ask the border patrol. Tell me one time this administration has addressed the issue. They can’t and won’t because then they’ll have to acknowledge the border problems. Just don’t go near the problem and make noise about root cause. Since you asked tell me what they’ve done to stop the flow. I’ll wait.
Border seizures of Fentanyl are up dramatically but you continue to whine and lie about whose fault it is.

Border seizures of Fentanyl are up dramatically but you continue to whine and lie about whose fault it is.

Again ask the Border Agents, I haven’t been there but to a officer they say the Trump policies worked. The wall worked.

Those busts are not at ports of entry, where most smuggled drugs are typically found. The Border Patrol says the rising amount of fentanyl is being found in the desert – transported by increasingly brazen smugglers who are exploiting stretched federal resources.

In 2018, the Border Patrol in the El Paso sector found just one pound of fentanyl outside ports of entry. In 2019, two pounds. In 2020, nine.

During the 2021 fiscal year, agents have found 41 pounds so far – a dramatic rise that experts attribute to the increasing role in drug cartels producing the illicit drug themselves with raw materials from China. The sharp rise from 2018 to 2020 suggests the coronavirus pandemic did not artificially inflate the 2021 numbers.

BTW, Nice change of subject because you can’t answer gun violence with something logical

Last edited:
Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT