ADVERTISEMENT

More white supremacy issues

Again ask the Border Agents, I haven’t been there but to a officer they say the Trump policies worked. The wall worked.

Those busts are not at ports of entry, where most smuggled drugs are typically found. The Border Patrol says the rising amount of fentanyl is being found in the desert – transported by increasingly brazen smugglers who are exploiting stretched federal resources.

In 2018, the Border Patrol in the El Paso sector found just one pound of fentanyl outside ports of entry. In 2019, two pounds. In 2020, nine.

During the 2021 fiscal year, agents have found 41 pounds so far – a dramatic rise that experts attribute to the increasing role in drug cartels producing the illicit drug themselves with raw materials from China. The sharp rise from 2018 to 2020 suggests the coronavirus pandemic did not artificially inflate the 2021 numbers.

BTW, Nice change of subject because you can’t answer gun violence with something logical
Here's another change of subject cuz you can't stop lying. Lets focus on your House Minority Leader paling around with that lying insurrectionist POS, named Trump. Also, lets talk about that insurrection instigated by that same POS. Are you in favor of overthrowing the government to install a Russian style government? Lets hear your thoughts on Republicans installing laws limiting the rights of citizens to vote.

There is much more but unfortunately you only limit your thoughts around what Dems supposedly aren't doing and not what Republicans are doing to destroy our country.

Border seizures of Fentanyl are up dramatically but you continue to whine and lie about whose fault it is.

So if border seizures of Fentanyl increase 10% and total Fentanyl coming into the country triples that constitutes a reduction in Fentanyl supply? Is that Woke transgender math? The numbers are whatever you feel?

Here's another change of subject cuz you can't stop lying. Lets focus on your House Minority Leader paling around with that lying insurrectionist POS, named Trump. Also, lets talk about that insurrection instigated by that same POS. Are you in favor of overthrowing the government to install a Russian style government? Lets hear your thoughts on Republicans installing laws limiting the rights of citizens to vote.

There is much more but unfortunately you only limit your thoughts around what Dems supposedly aren't doing and not what Republicans are doing to destroy our country.

You can’t be this dumb or can you. Tired of wasting time. That border post was from the article you posted now it’s lies. As for insurrection they have Emails of its planning by Oath Keepers before Trump. Now why hasn’t Trump been charged criminally like others ? No evidence, no facts. Just the goofy Democrats impeachment before the investigation they now are conducting. They can’t govern so they create fake problems and narratives to keep people like you occupied. They can’t make it too complicated or they’ll loose you. Since the Civil War ended they’ve been playing blacks to success for them not for you.

Do us a favor and stop whining about shzt you have no interest in fixing. If you did, you would first go after the drug manufacturers who dropped their addictive drugs on the American people by simply dispensing them from legal pharmacies and greedy doctors. These lies you feed us about the border pail in the face of thousands killed in our neighborhoods through legal means. This is not a deflection, but instead a deadly fact!

Speaking of deflection why are you talking about fentanyl in a thread showing mass grand theft, larceny, and perhaps armed robbery of a retail store in San Fran? Reading comprehension problems

Reactions: BreakingCane

What does Trump have to do with the original thread talking about mass grand theft, larceny, and possibly armed robbery?

Lets start by closing those existing loopholes that allow thousands to get in the hands of the wrong people. You down with that?

Is there a loophole we close to stop mass grand theft, larceny, and presumed armed robbery like in the OP? Reading comprehension a problem!

She could be prez anytime she wants bro. All she has to do is spread open her legs in the White House and let a giant green cloud take out everything and everyone within a block radius of her. Cackler in chief!
The thought nauseates me

What does Trump have to do with the original thread talking about mass grand theft, larceny, and possibly armed robbery?
You're not suggesting Trump has not committed a crime? Maybe not rob a liquor store but the man has fleeced Uncle Sam out of millions in taxes. Keep up!

Speaking of deflection why are you talking about fentanyl in a thread showing mass grand theft, larceny, and perhaps armed robbery of a retail store in San Fran? Reading comprehension problems
Speak to that right wing nutjob who brought up the fentanyl discussion not me.

You can’t be this dumb or can you. Tired of wasting time. That border post was from the article you posted now it’s lies. As for insurrection they have Emails of its planning by Oath Keepers before Trump. Now why hasn’t Trump been charged criminally like others ? No evidence, no facts. Just the goofy Democrats impeachment before the investigation they now are conducting. They can’t govern so they create fake problems and narratives to keep people like you occupied. They can’t make it too complicated or they’ll loose you. Since the Civil War ended they’ve been playing blacks to success for them not for you.
I know you must be dumb to have been duped by a lying and corrupt POS named Trump. Hell, you voted for him twice. For god's sake the man was impeached 2 times. How much more do you need to know he is corrupt to the core?

I know you must be dumb to have been duped by a lying and corrupt POS named Trump. Hell, you voted for him twice. For god's sake the man was impeached 2 times. How much more do you need to know he is corrupt to the core?

Never expected you to present or refute facts. You’re just incapable because you’ve been duped and just to inflicted to recognize it. Not once have you refuted anything starting with the Emancipation Proclamation that’s a long run of ignorance.

Once again...

Never actually impeached...

For a guy who claims he speaks the truth and isnt a liar... you spew false facts like they're sunflower seed shells.

Never expected you to present or refute facts. You’re just incapable because you’ve been duped and just to inflicted to recognize it. Not once have you refuted anything starting with the Emancipation Proclamation that’s a long run of ignorance.
Do you deny Trump was impeached 2 times and lead an insurrection? If so, dumb does not begin to describe your level of stupidity.

Once again...

Never actually impeached...

For a guy who claims he speaks the truth and isnt a liar... you spew false facts like they're sunflower seed shells.
You continue to amaze me with your preponderance of ignorance. Should we believe your lies, Bill Clinton and Andrew Johnson were never impeached. That is the truth!

BTW: I thought you put me on ignore? That's what cowards do to avoid a civil debate. Coward!!

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Ah! Forgive me... see, Liberals throw that whole "IMPEACHED!" moniker around like it actually means anything. Even a smart guy like me can easily get confused when faced with so many un-factual facts that the real facts are sometimes lost in a sea of un-factual facts... which, in fact, would make almost all the facts in a sea of un-factual facts... un-factual. I mean... how could you tell the factual facts from the un-factual facts? Right?

FYI... Impeached does not mean REMOVED. The House shot and missed TWICE with their fake accusations, which amounted to nothing more than a slanderous, libel slam piece in the National Enquirer. In fact... that comparison might even be offensive to the National Enquirer.

But it is a proud day for you my friend! Hold your head high for a few moments because you are 100% correct... Trump was in fact impeached, twice, by the House. Congratulations on that fact.

However... it means about as much as the toilet paper I wiped my ass with this morning because Trump was acquitted by the Senate, twice, in about the same amount of time it took for me to complete my movement this morning, in which my ass wiping paper (which represents your point here) was used.

So while it is fun to shout loud things into the air as if they carry any weight... the fact is... the impeachment moniker means NOTHING. Dems didnt get the appropriate amount of votes needed to remover Trump or even prevent him from ever running for or holding office again... so, 2024 should be ALOT of fun!

Speaking of 2024... have you researched what the Democratic Platform is yet? Or... have you not been able to find anything, since there basically isnt one?

Oh and by the way... you do not hold "civil debates" here. Civil debates are held by people with well thought out and poignant thoughts that inspire discussion and provoke deeper thought and exploration. You fall more in line with a "high school cheerleading squad" type of debate... MUCH more emotionally driven with far less factual or relevant points to the topic.

I did have you on ignore for a few days... when you actually did piss me off by dismissing my family's heritage, which is Jewish, and diminishing the impact it had on my Grandparents and their families during the Holocaust... in order to try and prove some sort of asinine correlation between my beliefs and Hitler.

Which still does piss me off.

But, after taking a few days off from you and your clown school, I realized that its just too much fun to make you look stupid, so for my entertainment and my entertainment ONLY I decided to remove you from my ignore list so I can continue my fun. The best way to express my disgust with you and people like you is to continue bringing the facts and truth forward to keep you looking like the fools you are.

And look!! Its already paying off! I had ALOT of fun writing this post, and I've made you look foolish, once again. :)

Last edited:
Great opening paragraph. The rest is just self evident to most on the board. Might be for your enjoyment only but I know I enjoyed it,

• Haha
Reactions: mahb and rkrantz
Ah! Forgive me... see, Liberals throw that whole "IMPEACHED!" moniker around like it actually means anything. Even a smart guy like me can easily get confused when faced with so many un-factual facts that the real facts are sometimes lost in a sea of un-factual facts... which, in fact, would make almost all the facts in a sea of un-factual facts... un-factual. I mean... how could you tell the factual facts from the un-factual facts? Right?

FYI... Impeached does not mean REMOVED. The House shot and missed TWICE with their fake accusations, which amounted to nothing more than a slanderous, libel slam piece in the National Enquirer. In fact... that comparison might even be offensive to the National Enquirer.

But it is a proud day for you my friend! Hold your head high for a few moments because you are 100% correct... Trump was in fact impeached, twice, by the House. Congratulations on that fact.

However... it means about as much as the toilet paper I wiped my ass with this morning because Trump was acquitted by the Senate, twice, in about the same amount of time it took for me to complete my movement this morning, in which my ass wiping paper (which represents your point here) was used.

So while it is fun to shout loud things into the air as if they carry any weight... the fact is... the impeachment moniker means NOTHING. Dems didnt get the appropriate amount of votes needed to remover Trump or even prevent him from ever running for or holding office again... so, 2024 should be ALOT of fun!

Speaking of 2024... have you researched what the Democratic Platform is yet? Or... have you not been able to find anything, since there basically isnt one?

Oh and by the way... you do not hold "civil debates" here. Civil debates are held by people with well thought out and poignant thoughts that inspire discussion and provoke deeper thought and exploration. You fall more in line with a "high school cheerleading squad" type of debate... MUCH more emotionally driven with far less factual or relevant points to the topic.

I did have you on ignore for a few days... when you actually did piss me off by dismissing my family's heritage, which is Jewish, and diminishing the impact it had on my Grandparents and their families during the Holocaust... in order to try and prove some sort of asinine correlation between my beliefs and Hitler.

But, after taking a few days off from you and your clown school, I realized that its just too much fun to make you look stupid, so for my entertainment and my entertainment ONLY I decided to remove you from my ignore list so I can continue my fun. The best way to express my disgust with you and people like you is to continue bringing the facts and truth forward to keep you looking like the fools you are.

And look!! Its already paying off! I had ALOT of fun writing this post, and I've made you look foolish, once again. :)
Not much effort is required to make him look stupid. He does a good enough job himself.

it’s only a matter of time until cems goes off the rails and gets banned again. Last time he got triggered he kept posting graphic sex acts in response and got Ferminated.

Reactions: rkrantz
Not much effort is required to make him look stupid. He does a good enough job himself.

it’s only a matter of time until cems goes off the rails and gets banned again. Last time he got triggered he kept posting graphic sex acts in response and got Ferminated.

Ahhh... the Canesport equivalent to "Scream at the Sky" Day.

TDS is a real thing apparently. I just cant wait for Big Pharma to develop a new drug to help treat the symptoms of those who suffer from TDS... soon to be joined by those suffering from DDS as well.

Well written sir!
Well said!

We have to start by preventing ghost guns being sold. The USPS, FedEx, UPS have to have devices to detect metal and /or Xray equipment.
96% of ghost guns(and the components) are being brought into the country across the southern border by the cartels. Most are manufactured in China. The ghost gun problem is 96% on Biden's slumped shoulders.

96% of ghost guns(and the components) are being brought into the country across the southern border by the cartels. Most are manufactured in China. The ghost gun problem is 96% on Biden's slumped shoulders.
Did you complain about this when Trump was president?

Did you complain about this when Trump was president?

The southern border was closed under Trump's watch... so there was much less trafficking of illegal firearms.

Therefore, there wasnt much to complain about... unless you are a bleeding liberal crying about civil rights for illegal immigrants that arent American citizens... but deserve to be... because... they're breathing?

The southern border was closed under Trump's watch... so there was much less trafficking of illegal firearms.

Therefore, there wasnt much to complain about... unless you are a bleeding liberal crying about civil rights for illegal immigrants that arent American citizens... but deserve to be... because... they're breathing?
More lies from the guy who enjoys me abusing him.

LOL...lol
LOL...lol

This might help Republicans who don't understand what impeachment means. Unfortunately, Trump heads the list with 2 impeachments.

When Republican's take over the House, they might impeach Biden three times just for fun. Pelosi forever cheapened the process.

In the current political climate it is likely that everytime the House is controlled by the opposite party of the President an impeachment will occur. It will really mean nothing more than "we don't like you".

Reactions: GLFSTRM and rkrantz
Please elaborate... if you can.

Emotionally charged statements like yours above carry as much weight as used toilet paper.

Bring some facts to back up your claim of my lies, or bring me more toilet paper to wipe my ass with.
Toilet paper carries more weight after I take my morning Cems

When Republican's take over the House, they might impeach Biden three times just for fun. Pelosi forever cheapened the process.

In the current political climate it is likely that everytime the House is controlled by the opposite party of the President an impeachment will occur. It will really mean nothing more than "we don't like you".
Your post is filled with lies. Dems didn't abuse the impeachment process. Trump committed many crimes and deserved to be impeached. I wish they could impeach him again.

Please elaborate... if you can.

Emotionally charged statements like yours above carry as much weight as used toilet paper.

Bring some facts to back up your claim of my lies, or bring me more toilet paper to wipe my ass with.
Here's 2. Trump lost biggly to Biden. You agree? Here's the second one. Trump was impeached 2 times. You agree? Lets hear your lies, again.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Here's 2. Trump lost biggly to Biden. You agree? Here's the second one. Trump was impeached 2 times. You agree? Lets hear your lies, again.

According to CNN, yes its a fact... but CNN isnt exactly the place you go for facts. More like a soap opera than a news channel.

Your first fact is not a fact... its highly contested and more evidence of improper or inaccurate voting results are popping up. I cannot concede that as a fact until a true and legit investigation has been completed.

Your second point is indeed a fact. Trump was impeached twice. Which as I stated beforehand... means absolutely nothing, considering that he was not convicted of a crime or removed from office.

Being impeached these days, thanks to the abuse of power by the Liberals, is basically the political equivalent of a mean Tweet. It gets under your skin... but at the end of the day is worthless.

By the way... have you gotten up the courage to answer my question yet?

What is the Democratic Platform?

Can you answer this for me with facts?

(P.S. I need more toilet paper please!!! Can you bring me some?!? I have a feeling I'm about to wipe you up... biggly.)

Reactions: central17
By the way... have you gotten up the courage to answer my question yet?

What is the Democratic Platform?

Can you answer this for me with facts?

(P.S. I need more toilet paper please!!! Can you bring me some?!? I have a feeling I'm about to wipe you up... biggly.)
The platform is divided into main sections, covering pandemic response, the economy, healthcare, criminal justice, climate, immigration, education, foreign policy, voting rights and identity related rights issues. It's too time consuming to go into details, so do the research yourself and quit asking the same question over and over! If you were really that interested you would have already done so but your main goal as usual is to start arguments. not discuss platforms.

Last edited:
The platform is divided into main sections, covering pandemic response, the economy, healthcare, criminal justice, climate, immigration, education, foreign policy, voting rights and identity related rights issues. It's too time consuming to go into details, so do the research yourself and quit asking the same question over and over! If you were really that interested you would have already done so but your main goal as usual is to start arguments. not discuss platforms.
Boom!!

Perfect response!!

Thank you!!

According to CNN, yes its a fact... but CNN isnt exactly the place you go for facts. More like a soap opera than a news channel.

Your first fact is not a fact... its highly contested and more evidence of improper or inaccurate voting results are popping up. I cannot concede that as a fact until a true and legit investigation has been completed.

Your second point is indeed a fact. Trump was impeached twice. Which as I stated beforehand... means absolutely nothing, considering that he was not convicted of a crime or removed from office.

Being impeached these days, thanks to the abuse of power by the Liberals, is basically the political equivalent of a mean Tweet. It gets under your skin... but at the end of the day is worthless.
You are a pathetic case of misinformation and contradictions. How dumb can you be? I'm not going to waste my time trying to fix stupid.

Oh I really don't care at all. I was just wondering if anyone could actually explain it since it doesn't seem to exist.

The platform you provided above isn't a platform at all really. It's just a bunch of words that liberal politicians talks about but never really do anything to actually fix.

But thanks for at least trying and acknowledging the question.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT