ADVERTISEMENT

More white supremacy issues

Please elaborate... if you can.

Emotionally charged statements like yours above carry as much weight as used toilet paper.

Bring some facts to back up your claim of my lies, or bring me more toilet paper to wipe my ass with.
He can’t , anyone with 1/2 a brain knows what Trump did at the border was successful. With the wall going up and with Mexico starting to control their southern border and their side of ours it was working - kind of like them helping us pay for the wall .
Liberals won’t ever admit this ,they preferred to believe the lies of Acosta and AOC and today the lies of Biden , Harris and Pelosi . Yeah . don’t believe the Border Patrol how would they know 😳?

Oh I really don't care at all. I was just wondering if anyone could actually explain it since it doesn't seem to exist.

The platform you provided above isn't a platform at all really. It's just a bunch of words that liberal politicians talks about but never really do anything to actually fix.

But thanks for at least trying and acknowledging the question.
Thanks for proving my point. You never had any interest in discussing platforms and how can you expect Dems to fix anything when Senate Minority leader, Mitch McConnell, says he is 100% focused on stopping Joe Biden's administration?

Thanks for proving my point. You never had any interest in discussing platforms and how can you expect Dems to fix anything when Senate Minority leader, Mitch McConnell, says he is 100% focused on stopping Joe Biden's administration?

I'm happy to discuss the platforms with you, if you wish. I certainly would enjoy a discussion about actual politics and agendas instead of emotion and semi/un-factual facts. If you'd like to engage there please let me know.

But go ahead and spare me the "... ohhhh the mean and disrupting minority leader is focused on stopping Bidens administration..." because for the 4 years prior, we had never seen such a large emphasis of partisanship and posturing against a sitting President's administration than Trump had to deal with.

Politicians, media outlets, celebrities, etc were lined up and taking turns at doing everything they could to undermine and diminish his political agenda, character and administration. It was beyond ANYTHING I'd ever seen and if you arent willing to admit that then you're part of the problem.

I can agree with you that now, as a show of "tit-for-tat", McConnell and other Republicans are attempting to do the same to poor old Joe and Pelosi, and stop them from achieving any part of their agenda. It seems that politics has stooped to an all-time low level and become nothing more than a school yard playground for bullies and rival factions.

Can't cry about things being unfair in that regard if you arent going to acknowledge how unfair it was on the flip side.

I'm happy to discuss the platforms with you, if you wish. I certainly would enjoy a discussion about actual politics and agendas instead of emotion and semi/un-factual facts. If you'd like to engage there please let me know.

But go ahead and spare me the "... ohhhh the mean and disrupting minority leader is focused on stopping Bidens administration..." because for the 4 years prior, we had never seen such a large emphasis of partisanship and posturing against a sitting President's administration than Trump had to deal with.

Politicians, media outlets, celebrities, etc were lined up and taking turns at doing everything they could to undermine and diminish his political agenda, character and administration. It was beyond ANYTHING I'd ever seen and if you arent willing to admit that then you're part of the problem.

I can agree with you that now, as a show of "tit-for-tat", McConnell and other Republicans are attempting to do the same to poor old Joe and Pelosi, and stop them from achieving any part of their agenda. It seems that politics has stooped to an all-time low level and become nothing more than a school yard playground for bullies and rival factions.

Can't cry about things being unfair in that regard if you arent going to acknowledge how unfair it was on the flip side.
"Tit-for-tat" my ass! McConnell pulled the same shyt with Obama before Trump was even in the picture. The Repubs even voted against some of their own policies to Keep Obama from achieving anything!

"Tit-for-tat" my ass! McConnell pulled the same shyt with Obama before Trump was even in the picture. The Repubs even voted against some of their own policies to Keep Obama from achieving anything!
McConnell used Dem tactics previously used!

So here we are... playing the exact same game. For what?

You cry that Repubs started it with Obama... but fail to acknowledge the actions of Dems against GWB where they worked to undermine his efforts toward the end of his term.

So Repubs gave them a taste of their own medicine under Obama.

Then the Dems gave it back, 10-fold against Trump.

Now the Repubs are working hard to up the ante against Ol' Joe.

Its getting worse each time. The stakes are raised and the bar is being lowered... not raised. We can argue back and forth forever trying to figure out "who started it" but when it comes to a scuffle in a school yard, eventually someone has to step in and call it.

We The People are the only ones capable of stepping in to call it because it is clear by the actions of both parties over the past decade that they arent willing or capable of reigning it in and trying to get back to a bi-partisan program that actually benefits WE THE GODDAMN PEOPLE!

So we can agree to disagree, and/or we can continue to dig at each other for another 3 years. Either way I'm good.

Reactions: central17
Nice to see you admit Obama didn’t achieve anything. I call that Progress
He didn't have a chance, Zeke. If you recall, the Repubs voted against many of their own priorities just to stop him. He did sign the Affordable Care Act into law which was the U.S. healthcare system's most significant regulatory overhaul and expansion of coverage since the enactment of Medicare and Medicaid in 1965.

Reactions: cems52
He didn't have a chance, Zeke. If you recall, the Repubs voted against many of their own priorities just to stop him. He did sign the Affordable Care Act into law which was the U.S. healthcare system's most significant regulatory overhaul and expansion of coverage since the enactment of Medicare and Medicaid in 1965.
Mike, Refresh My memory please, was the Affordable Care Act the one where you get to keep your Dr.

Reactions: central17
Oh I really don't care at all. I was just wondering if anyone could actually explain it since it doesn't seem to exist.

The platform you provided above isn't a platform at all really. It's just a bunch of words that liberal politicians talks about but never really do anything to actually fix.

But thanks for at least trying and acknowledging the question.
Do you honestly think you're taken seriously? You asked for the Dem platform which was provided by @miamimike but you deny it's a platform. Your response proved why I refused to give you what you asked me for. Another missed opportunity to improve your standing on this site. Smh

Here was my solution in another thread.

There are too many guns in this country and many avenues to get them. In terms of gun ownership in this country we lead the world. There are 121 guns per 100K people. Our nearest "competitor" has 41 guns per 100K people.

Here's another shocking fact. There are only 6 countries that have a worse fire-arm related death rate per 100K than us. Our rate is 12. Here are the countries with worse rates.

1) Colombia (19)
2) Brazil (22)
3) Guatemala (34)
4) El Salvador (46)
5) Venezuela (49)
6) Honduras (60)

You might infer from this data we're doing great in the fire-arm related death rate category even with the highest gun rate but we're not. Those 6 countries do have lower rates of guns but crime due to drugs and gangs are driving their fire-arm related death rates. These crimes permeate their societies unlike ours. Therein lies the difference.

As I said earlier, we have too many guns. We need to reduce the number of guns in our society. We need to close the loopholes that allow people to get guns when they shouldn't. We need to also aggressively pursue gangs as if they were terrorists. How are these gangs getting guns? Obviously our constitution will still prevail in this pursuit.

en.wikipedia.org

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

Gun Deaths By Country 2021
Take the guns away from criminals and you wont have any gun violence. Lots of yellow there to move to.

Here was my solution in another thread.

There are too many guns in this country and many avenues to get them. In terms of gun ownership in this country we lead the world. There are 121 guns per 100K people. Our nearest "competitor" has 41 guns per 100K people.

Here's another shocking fact. There are only 6 countries that have a worse fire-arm related death rate per 100K than us. Our rate is 12. Here are the countries with worse rates.

1) Colombia (19)
2) Brazil (22)
3) Guatemala (34)
4) El Salvador (46)
5) Venezuela (49)
6) Honduras (60)

You might infer from this data we're doing great in the fire-arm related death rate category even with the highest gun rate but we're not. Those 6 countries do have lower rates of guns but crime due to drugs and gangs are driving their fire-arm related death rates. These crimes permeate their societies unlike ours. Therein lies the difference.

As I said earlier, we have too many guns. We need to reduce the number of guns in our society. We need to close the loopholes that allow people to get guns when they shouldn't. We need to also aggressively pursue gangs as if they were terrorists. How are these gangs getting guns? Obviously our constitution will still prevail in this pursuit.

en.wikipedia.org

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

Getting rid of guns is not the issue. The issue is stoping people from shooting others.

If guns were the problem we would have SO many more deaths. Try figuring the percentage of guns being used in a shooting. you would find we are no where near the top. There are over 400 million guns in the US. If you took 200 million away you wouldnt stop a single shooting.

These numbers include the mass shootings and heavy crime areas. Most areas have NO Where Near 121 deaths per 100,000 people. Take out LA and Chicago and you probably knock these ratios Way down
Use logic not emotion.

Getting rid of guns is not the issue. The issue is stoping people from shooting others.

If guns were the problem we would have SO many more deaths. Try figuring the percentage of guns being used in a shooting. you would find we are no where near the top. There are over 400 million guns in the US. If you took 200 million away you wouldnt stop a single shooting.

These numbers include the mass shootings and heavy crime areas. Most areas have NO Where Near 121 deaths per 100,000 people. Take out LA and Chicago and you probably knock these ratios Way down
Use logic not emotion.
Then your solution is adding more cops to stop people from "shooting others"? That hasn't worked. If not, how do we stop people from "shooting others"?

Then your solution is adding more cops to stop people from "shooting others"? That hasn't worked. If not, how do we stop people from "shooting others"?

Live your life responsibility as I’ve told you before but you ignore. Montana has tons of guns but people don’t shoot each other. Maybe raise your family properly and make the sacrifices necessary. You claimed it’s because Montana residents not on top of each other. Maybe it’s the twerking they don’t do much in Montana . Yeah that’s it excessive Twerking.

Reactions: utatem
Live your life responsibility as I’ve told you before but you ignore. Montana has tons of guns but people don’t shoot each other. Maybe raise your family properly and make the sacrifices necessary. You claimed it’s because Montana residents not on top of each other. Maybe it’s the twerking they don’t do much in Montana . Yeah that’s it excessive Twerking.
And you wonder why no one listens to you. Smh

BTW, just for grins go back to the beginning of this thread. Open theft has become legal in Biden's America. This video from Nieman Marcus, another theft video from TJ MAXX has gone viral. Just curious to the board: Should thieves be arrested and put in jail?

And should store owners be allowed to shoot and kill thieves. Many on the board believe that Ashli Babbit deserved to be killed for trespessing?

Do you honestly think you're taken seriously? You asked for the Dem platform which was provided by @miamimike but you deny it's a platform. Your response proved why I refused to give you what you asked me for. Another missed opportunity to improve your standing on this site. Smh

Sorry to disappoint you but my "standing" on this site is not something I really worry about. 😂

I appreciate your concern though. Maybe you should concern yourself more with your own standing on this site though.

Lol...lol...lol
Lol...lol...lol

🤨

Sorry to disappoint you but my "standing" on this site is not something I really worry about. 😂

I appreciate your concern though. Maybe you should concern yourself more with your own standing on this site though.

Lol...lol...lol
Lol...lol...lol

🤨
Freaken copycat.

Mike, Refresh My memory please, was the Affordable Care Act the one where you get to keep your Dr.
It's the one that currently provides healthcare coverage for a bout 31 million Americans-a record! Before the ACA, more than 40 million Americans did not have any health insurance. I take it that was OK with you!

Last edited:
It's the one that currently provides healthcare coverage for a bout 31 million Americans-a record! Before the ACA, more than 40 million Americans did not have any health insurance. I take it that was OK with you!

I worked my whole life and had health care. Wife didn’t but was covered under mine. You also failed to answer Dr. choice question. Do you have a number on people that could no longer afford their premiums. As for being ok with me, there’s lots of things that are not OK, homelessness, barbiturate problems etc. it’s the fix I didn’t agree with not the problem.

I worked my whole life and had health care. Wife didn’t but was covered under mine. You also failed to answer Dr. choice question. Do you have a number on people that could no longer afford their premiums. As for being ok with me, there’s lots of things that are not OK, homelessness, barbiturate problems etc. it’s the fix I didn’t agree with not the problem.
If you had health care you were fortunate but more than 40 million did not. The doctor choice provision had to be dropped in order to ensure passage of the bill. The US is the only very developed country in the world that doesn't have universal healthcare. If it's the "fix" you didn't agree with, what would have been your solution?

Did Obama have to lie. Again you’re stuck in the past tell me Biden comprehensive Covid plan he promised. Let’s discuss Biden and Harris saying they wouldn’t take vaccine because Trump had something to do with it. Did these two alter the composition of vaccine because now their blaming red states for not getting vaccinated. How about gas prices, the border, Hunter’s lap top so many current topics you can pick from any of these and expound on the successes so far. As for the Vaccine remember Joe sia there wasn’t one when he took office even though he was vaccinated. Guess these thing didn’t or aren’t happening because you never see it in MSM.

If you had health care you were fortunate but more than 40 million did not. The doctor choice provision had to be dropped in order to ensure passage of the bill. The US is the only very developed country in the world that doesn't have universal healthcare. If it's the "fix" you didn't agree with, what would have been your solution?
Re:
. The doctor choice provision had to be dropped in order to ensure passage of the bill
So you have admitted that Obama knowingly lied to the people. Why not pass what you say it will be, If you can't do it honestly, it should not be done. If it was a great idea, it would pass without lies.
Simple!

Did Obama have to lie. Again you’re stuck in the past tell me Biden comprehensive Covid plan he promised. Let’s discuss Biden and Harris saying they wouldn’t take vaccine because Trump had something to do with it. Did these two alter the composition of vaccine because now their blaming red states for not getting vaccinated. How about gas prices, the border, Hunter’s lap top so many current topics you can pick from any of these and expound on the successes so far. As for the Vaccine remember Joe sia there wasn’t one when he took office even though he was vaccinated. Guess these thing didn’t or aren’t happening because you never see it in MSM.
I'm stuck in the past because we were discussing the ACA. Now you want to discuss Biden and Harris and I don't have the knowledge or desire to go into all of that. I'd rather watch the Olympics. BTW. Glad to see you watch some MSM. Most of your cohorts only watch Faux News and think they're well informed! Several studies have confirmed that Faux News viewers are the least informed 0f all media consumers and Faux is facing huge lawsuits for lying!

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT