ADVERTISEMENT

No Voter Fraud

CashvilleCane1

SuperCane
Jan 6, 2011
Nashville
As a matter of fact there was such little voter fraud a campaign operative directly tied to Joe Biden was just indicted & arrested in Harris County, Texas for ballot harvesting. He & several others were caught on video in the act.

Proof it is now systemic. Audit the whole system!

Nice deflection from the guy who is actually, literally at risk of going to jail after he leaves office in two months.
Once again for what? You can’t answer the question because you don’t know. On the other hand I can tell you there’s prima fascia evidence of Logan act violations by Biden, his son and brother.

Once again for what? You can’t answer the question because you don’t know. On the other hand I can tell you there’s prima fascia evidence of Logan act violations by Biden, his son and brother.

There's no such thing. IF there was, you can bet the Trump administration would've done something about it. Instead, all they did was bluster with no end product, which is precisely what all of this post-election crying is all about - a means to let Trump slither off by not having to admit he was legitimately beaten by the candidate the American public preferred over him.

Oh yeah definitive proof here. A 2 month old article with a few affidavits that are probably bogus just like the recent bullshit "affidavits." Keep trying though. It's entertaining to watch.

Reactions: cems52
There's no such thing. IF there was, you can bet the Trump administration would've done something about it. Instead, all they did was bluster with no end product, which is precisely what all of this post-election crying is all about - a means to let Trump slither off by not having to admit he was legitimately beaten by the candidate the American public preferred over him.
You must’ve missed where I listed the actual Logan Act and the violations to match the definition. By the way that also includes John Kerry too.

Here’s the difference you guys spout off what you hear on msnbc and cnn and believe it but don’t understand it. Of you did you’d know it was political tv banter but you want to believe it so much that you’ll grasp at anything to comfort yourself.

There are plenty of items out there which show at the most basic level Biden and family had a criminal enterprise in a pay for play scheme and he was so arrogant about he publicly acknowledged it.

The wheels of justice do not move fast but they do move.

Oh yeah definitive proof here. A 2 month old article with a few affidavits that are probably bogus just like the recent bullshit "affidavits." Keep trying though. It's entertaining to watch.

They get their info from right wing sources, then talk about it as if its real on their social media feeds. LOL.

You know it’s good day when Angry Lou posts just to throw in his brilliance and conjecture lmao.

Hey cash. Was the over 1 million cases of covid over the last 6 days due to antibody testing? Asking for a friend. In the meantime keep the desperation coming. I love it.

Reactions: cems52
They get their info from right wing sources, then talk about it as if its real on their social media feeds. LOL.

Desperate times call for desparate measures. But don't complain. It's so entertaining to see. I will say it's sad that "law and oder" citizens like cash want to hand Trump a second term despite losing the election. And they want to call democrats anti-American. Sad.

You can't even spell Prima Facie correctly let alone articulate Logan Act violations by Biden and his family which is a law that prohibits unauthorized persons from intervening in disputes between the United States and foreign governments.

Nice deflection from the guy who is actually, literally at risk of going to jail after he leaves office in two months.
Raoul, I would expect that the Dominion software program and problems will be exposed shortly based on deadlines. We do not have long to wait. The software was used in Venezuela to re elect Maduro fraudulently. This software has the ability to change the votes.

You can't even spell Prima Facie correctly let alone articulate Logan Act violations by Biden and his family which is a law that prohibits unauthorized persons from intervening in disputes between the United States and foreign governments.
Don’t get lost watching cnn. I’m sure you have all the facts Norm lol

Name one person in recent history who was charged with violation of the Logan Act?

I'm disappointed to see reading comprehension is still an issue for you. No where did I say Biden violated the Logan Act. Reading is a fundamental right for all Americans. Please act promptly.
Setting his son up in a business transaction with the “former” Chinese spy chief, Patrick Ho? The guy runs CEFC which was sanctioned for assisting Iran with evading their sanctions.

hey let’s not also forget FARA! How come neither Joe, Hunter nor Joe’s brother were registered foreign agents? Isn’t that something the Dems & fbi went after a few of Trump’s people for ? Oh yeah it was! This should get fun! Be careful when you throw stone while living in a glass house!

Reactions: central17
Setting his son up in a business transaction with the “former” Chinese spy chief, Patrick Ho? The guy runs CEFC which was sanctioned for assisting Iran with evading their sanctions.

hey let’s not also forget FARA! How come neither Joe, Hunter nor Joe’s brother were registered foreign agents? Isn’t that something the Dems & fbi went after a few of Trump’s people for ? Oh yeah it was! This should get fun! Be careful when you throw stone while living in a glass house!
I never said this to you before but you sound like a raving lunatic.

I'm done with you. I really thought you were smarter than the other right wing nutjobs.
So you have no answer lol. At least be polite about about it. Dude listen Trump has done a ton of thing that left me scratching my head. It’s not your fault Biden is a crook. It is what it is.

Mass Voter Fraud Ring in Houston Tx. Just a tip of the iceberg. Happened in many liberal Dem Blue cities. Especially in Philly Detroit Milwaukee & Atlanta.
If you look at Detroit for example, Biden got less votes than Clinton. Biden killed Trump in the mostly white suburbs around Detroit, but saying Trump lost white suburbs doesn't get the MAGA hats as riled up as blaming black people.

Reactions: jdx2112
If you look at Detroit for example, Biden got less votes than Clinton. Biden killed Trump in the mostly white suburbs around Detroit, but saying Trump lost white suburbs doesn't get the MAGA hats as riled up as blaming black people.
Well that’s not only prejudicial but racist lol. Why would Trump voters get mad at Black people (as you said), if they didn’t vote for trump? They don’t know who voted for who. Just an across the board presumption with no factual basis and quite frankly ignorant.

Well that’s not only prejudicial but racist lol. Why would Trump voters get mad at Black people (as you said), if they didn’t vote for trump? They don’t know who voted for who. Just an across the board presumption with no factual basis and quite frankly ignorant.
Spare me your sophistry moron.

Hahahahahaha Cash, you’re better than this! After January 21, DT is a regular citizen again and then we might see the biggest reality show ever play out in real time...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT