ADVERTISEMENT

No Voter Fraud

Tell us white folks how we hate black folks again? Lmao you should search the word “racist” in your mirror!
Why are you guys focused on the big scary cities instead of the suburbs where you actually lost the race? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be racist when the only group of people I've been picking on are morons.

Last edited:

Oh no, not that Buffalo Chronicle! Stop giving views to these trash websites that just make up stories to make you feel better.

Oh no, not that Buffalo Chronicle! Stop giving views to these trash websites that just make up stories to make you feel better.
I wouldn’t talk about Skinny Joey Merlino like that if I was you

I wouldn’t talk about Skinny Joey Merlino like that if I was you
I don't I said anything about that guy. I think I said you sent me to a website with an anonymous owner with no by lines and no credibility whatsoever. I'm amazed you found something less credible than random twitter accounts.

Why are you guys focused on the big scary cities instead of the suburbs where you actually lost the race? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be racist when the only group of people I've been picking on are morons.
Well you’re the one who brought race into this so you tell me?

As a matter of fact there was such little voter fraud a campaign operative directly tied to Joe Biden was just indicted & arrested in Harris County, Texas for ballot harvesting. He & several others were caught on video in the act.

Proof it is now systemic. Audit the whole system!

Two weeks later update on Biden's leads:
AZ: 10K
GA: 14K
WI: 20K
NV: 34K
PA: 83K
MI: 147K

Biden now leads Trump nationally by 5.8 million and is the only candidate to ever hit 79 million votes. And Trump's lawyers are now 1 for 25 in their attempts to overturn the results.

Reactions: cems52
LMMFAO.......January 21, DT is back to being a regular civilian bro!
I’m just going to tell you how this ends but you’re not going to like it lol. Vote doesn’t certify because of wide spread “systemic fraud”.

Lawsuits fly and election goes to SCOTUS. Wanna take a guess?

Reactions: edtuna
I’m just going to tell you how this ends but you’re not going to like it lol. Vote doesn’t certify because of wide spread “systemic fraud”.

Lawsuits fly and election goes to SCOTUS. Wanna take a guess?
If that makes you sleep better at night, have at it bro! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: cems52
LMMFAO There’s a better chance of DT going to jail after he faces the music as a regular citizen than even ONE state being overturned
Did you see this mother f’er? It’s kind of got me a little upset and angry. This is the kind of craziness there is absolutely no room for. Regardless of results this asshole needs to to spend some time behind bars to contemplate his actions.

Did you see this mother f’er? It’s kind of got me a little upset and angry. This is the kind of craziness there is absolutely no room for. Regardless of results this asshole needs to to spend some time behind bars to contemplate his actions.

Aren't you the guy who said, get your guns cuz a race war was about to start?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Aren't you the guy who said, get your guns cuz a race war was about to start?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
You said i said that but that isn’t what I said. I was referencing food shortages and things of that nature. Although i do happen to remember it was soon after you took it completely out of context BLM started their bullshit! So is that your fault or mine?

You said i said that but that isn’t what I said. I was referencing food shortages and things of that nature. Although i do happen to remember it was soon after you took it completely out of context BLM started their bullshit! So is that your fault or mine?
So you were wrong about food shortages?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT