ADVERTISEMENT

No Voter Fraud

I think they will need to produce evidence to convince some judges before Dec 14. We shall see. By the way there is already tons of evidence piling up. We shall see if it’s enough to flip some states?
When will this "evidence" be presented to a judge and be accepted as such?

Several cases going on over next couple weeks. I will keep you posted because you sure won’t get the truth from fake news media
The irony. You go to fringe sites with zero journalism standards and denigrate the multiple sources of actual journalism. Even commentators who are not beholden to journalistic standards are calling bullshit on the charade.

confirmarion bias is a thing. Don’t play yourself....and excellent long troll here.

The irony. You go to fringe sites with zero journalism standards and denigrate the multiple sources of actual journalism. Even commentators who are not beholden to journalistic standards are calling bullshit on the charade.

confirmarion bias is a thing. Don’t play yourself....and excellent long troll here.
Watch this video and tell me theirs no industrial level fraud going on here?? This guy is spot on and knows what he’s talking about.

I go to all sites. ALL. And evaluate based on logic and common sense. You might tell yah to the Group Thought people on hear that buy all the bullshit the radical left propaganda machine is feeding them. I’m not saying you

Sure everyone has bias even though I might get most of my info from conservative sources I do try my best to cut through the lies embellishments and propaganda

I think they will need to produce evidence to convince some judges before Dec 14. We shall see. By the way there is already tons of evidence piling up. We shall see if it’s enough to flip some states?
If they do in fact have the servers then they will have the forensic evidence. My question is how does a company such as Dominion run and hide after being at the forefront of this. You’d think they’d be out front trying to defend themselves lol.

Reactions: edtuna
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT