ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic: Academy Awards start in about 1 hour

meryl-arquette.gif

My wife and I took a trip to L.A and went on one of those little tour buses back in 1997. We stopped in front of the Academy Award building and it was so hot that someone mentioned that it would be nice to play in the water fountains in front of the building. Our bus driver kind of dared someone to do it and next thing you know my shoes and shirt were off and I took him up on his dare and then a few others joined in. It wasn't long at all before the police showed up and threatened to take us to jail. This is as close as I'll come to watching the awards.

Last edited:
Its really funny how we place importance on what people who play act think. Just because you have notoriety doesnt make you intelligent. Most people who act crave attention and have trouble adjusting to the real world. That makes them perfect Democrats.

The vast majority of decent minded Americans don't give two shits about what these pieces of shit Hollywood flaming far left liberals think about Americans politics. They sit in their Beverly Hills Mansions and have the audacity to lecture to America with their misguided moral authority. Meryl Streep is a pathetic c**t and her delusional, dramatic, and disgusting far left flaming views will never be shared by those who truly embrace the Constituon, American Values, and Patriotism.

I hope the flaming far left liberals in Hollywood continue to shoot their cesspool liberal mouths off tonight, because the more they do, the more the vast majority of Americans give them the middle finger.

Hollywood far left liberals, the liberally biased bitch whore mainstream media, and coastal liberalism. Three things which represent America's greatest domestic threat to the Constituon, Conservatiam, and Capitalism, and three things which will be beaten back and get both punched in the face and kicked in the balls.

Its really funny how we place importance on what people who play act think. Just because you have notoriety doesnt make you intelligent. Most people who act crave attention and have trouble adjusting to the real world. That makes them perfect Democrats.
They crack me up. Just because they have an acting ability doesn't mean they have any knowledge about... anything.

Hollywood, the land of hypocrites. Extremely wealthy people who live in gated communities surrounded by personal security who won't give their "fans" a picture or autograph without a fee attached want to see the working man turn over more of their hard owned paycheck to finance welfare, Healthcare and education for illegal immigrants.

Vargas has spoken...I tend to agree with him...My wife just asked me to watch with her (until they get political)...my comment...why bother..no interest at all.

Don't bother. Those Hollywood liberals are completely detached from the realities which this country faces. There is no well-articulated constructive analysis which comes
from these award shows.

These Hollywood liberals live in a world of emotional idealism versus objective reality, self-serving opinons versus substantive facts, and personal attacks versus policy points.

The Democratic Party continues to prove that it is a party ruled by flaming far left coastal liberalism, assisted by the fake news spinning mainstream media, Hollywood snowflake liberals, and a coalition of lunatic far left political liberals such as Sanders, Warren, Pelosi, Elison, and Schumer.

Are you sure it's not the " Democratic National Convention"?

During the 2016 election The Democrats thought they could roll out both the acting and music industry to galvanize swing voters and push crooked Clinton over the top. Had rhe exact opposite effect. The Democratic Party still hasn't learned, but this comes as no surprise after losing 900+ political seats at both state amd federal level the last 8 years.

Liberals would rather protest, bitch, and label people rather than tackle real life problems. Liberals believe in solving problems through theory, idealism, and hypotheticals, rather than implementing substantive policies which promote proud patriotism, competive capitalism, and a modern military.

Isn't it ironic that they preach about no walls and to allow everyone into the country, yet they walk around with security guards and put up walls and gates around their houses?
They do this to keep white christian boys away that will rape and pillage their homes. For example, Kevin Olsen former Cane's QB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT