ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic: Academy Awards start in about 1 hour

I see you get your courage from the bottom of a bottle of Chardonnay. EVERYBODY knows where to find me on gameday. Nobody has challenged me yet. Do you wanna be the first? Huh, cupcake?
Pretzels fracture too easily. Where do you sit?

You missed Vince Vaughan by boycotting AA. He's a deplorable right? No sign of Chachi however. Trump strangely silent. You and I know he's watching and seething.

You missed Vince Vaughan by boycotting AA. He's a deplorable right? No sign of Chachi however. Trump strangely silent. You and I know he's watching and seething.
I agree with Trump's strategy. When you are the wealthiest man on the planet, the most famous, and the most powerful, and with a a 45 yr old chick who BLOWS away Hollywood plastic....well....just think about it.

How does it feel to be helpless?

I agree with Trump's strategy. When you are the wealthiest man on the planet, the most famous, and the most powerful, and with a a 45 yr old chick who BLOWS away Hollywood plastic....well....just think about it.

How does it feel to be helpless?
Trump feels very unwanted. Sad! His talent doesn't match his ego. Hitler wanted to be a great artist also. Became a deplorable dictator instead. Snowflake resistance to rejection. Like Trump. Also yuuugggeee Fake News fan. Parallels are stunning. Also, both had tiny, delicate, expressive hands.

Trump feels very unwanted. Sad! His talent doesn't match his ego. Hitler wanted to be a great artist also. Become a deportable dictator instead. Snowflake resistance to rejection. Like Trump. Also yuuugggeee Fake News fan. Parallels are stunning. Also, both had tiny, delicate, expressive hands.

Be careful using that word DEPLORABLE Canes. That's what got your ass kicked.

I am going to put you to sleep forever. There is no escape.
I'm watching Oscars to end. Hidden Figures was outstanding loved the friendly alien movie also . I'm guessing Honey was moved by Moonlight. Maybe gained some insight into his repressed self.

Final awards coming up. Will your secret favorite Moonlight win? Will you cry like you did when Broke back Mountain won? Honey let out all the emotions.#nomorebeards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT