ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic: Academy Awards start in about 1 hour

Jimmy Kimmel is killing it. It's amazing how brilliant the writers in Hollywood are. Great opening!

where have you been for the last couple of weeks any way's....we're you at the FIU web site?????????
Offseason is kind of boring and I have been very busy. Have been monitoring all websites for important information. The latest recruiting has been fantastic. We are now #2 on 247.

@canerob how does the janitor feel about the awards
tumblr_lroicpk0lN1r2dyhxo1_500.gif

The vast majority of decent minded Americans don't give two shits about what these pieces of shit Hollywood flaming far left liberals think about Americans politics. They sit in their Beverly Hills Mansions and have the audacity to lecture to America with their misguided moral authority. Meryl Streep is a pathetic c**t and her delusional, dramatic, and disgusting far left flaming views will never be shared by those who truly embrace the Constituon, American Values, and Patriotism.

I hope the flaming far left liberals in Hollywood continue to shoot their cesspool liberal mouths off tonight, because the more they do, the more the vast majority of Americans give them the middle finger.

Hollywood far left liberals, the liberally biased bitch whore mainstream media, and coastal liberalism. Three things which represent America's greatest domestic threat to the Constituon, Conservatiam, and Capitalism, and three things which will be beaten back and get both punched in the face and kicked in the balls.
Misguided moral authority? This sounds like the bull shzzt I heard at CPAC last week. The greatest threat to our constitution is that fool we have in the white house. Muslim ban, treasonous acts with the Russians and squashing our free press all will lead to his one term presidency or possible impeachment.

Misguided moral authority? This sounds like the bull shzzt I heard at CPAC last week. The greatest threat to our constitution is that fool we have in the white house. Muslim ban, treasonous acts with the Russians and squashing our free press all will lead to his one term presidency or possible impeachment.
Someone with smarts and guts on Canesport. How undeplorable!

Have never seen it but I'm sure you and buddies have.
why are they my buddies there your buddies as well.....right...@e_c
Offseason is kind of boring and I have been very busy. Have been monitoring all websites for important information. The latest recruiting has been fantastic. We are now #2 on 247.
what are you saying we bore you WTF

Awesome commercial by Cadillac. Push back against Deplorable Trump. What's good for GM is good for America.

They love patting themselves on the back. Like they do anything that doesn't make themselves feel more worthy. The whole mess is useless. Their image of their self worth us staggering

Reactions: grbcane and Tim1977
Kinda fun seeing the Hollywood elite SQUIRM! They used to be able to say that the Prez is the most powerful man in the world, but we have more money. Guess what. The President is the most powerful man in the world and the richest. Demos need to go back to that drawing board! LOL.

Kinda fun seeing the Hollywood elite SQUIRM! They used to be able to say that the Prez is the most powerful man in the world, but we have more money. Guess what. The President is the most powerful man in the world and the richest. Demos need to go back to that drawing board! LOL.
Mocking Trump. You must be boycotting AA.

Canesrule. It's kinda over. Ended that first Tues in Nov. Don't criticize. Mobilize. Waiting for your best shot Nov 2020. And we will win again.

Enuf is enuf. This country has had enuf. We won't be taken over by Mexicans who smell bad or North Koreans who have psychiatric issues.

They crack me up. Just because they have an acting ability doesn't mean they have any knowledge about... anything.
My point exactly... The majority of them have never had a "real" job and many of them have never had to live paycheck to paycheck like many hard working Americans. The election is a reflection of how the hard working middle class feel about the direction of our country (look at the electoral map!) Affordable healthcare, more favorable tax structure, strengthening the military, and making our borders and hence our country safer, is important to most of us (minus LA, San Fran, and New York) and this is what the present administration is committed to improving. We are all in favor of immigration, just not illegal immigration and we have to get a handle on it. The previous regime did all it could to destroy the country on many levels and their is a huge mess to clean up. If the mainstream media and the far left will stop trying to sabatoge every move made by this administration, progress can and will be made. I'm all for equal rights for all as well as tolerance, but I am also for stronger borders and deporting known criminals that are illegals. Just common sense.

My point exactly... The majority of them have never had a "real" job and many of them have never had to live paycheck to paycheck like many hard working Americans. The election is a reflection of how the hard working middle class feel about the direction of our country (look at the electoral map!) Affordable healthcare, more favorable tax structure, strengthening the military, and making our borders and hence our country safer, is important to most of us (minus LA, San Fran, and New York) and this is what the present administration is committed to improving. We are all in favor of immigration, just not illegal immigration and we have to get a handle on it. The previous regime did all it could to destroy the country on many levels and their is a huge mess to clean up. If the mainstream media and the far left will stop trying to sabatoge every move made by this administration, progress can and will be made. I'm all for equal rights for all as well as tolerance, but I am also for stronger borders and deporting known criminals that are illegals. Just common sense.
I disagree, slightly. They work paycheck to paycheck. I was in Malibu in November and got to talking to my waitress, who turned out to be Heighlen Boyd, which happened to be the Florida stripper in the Big Short. "In between projects."

Reactions: e_cushing
Oh my god, Lol. Seriously , I was as pissed off as the next person when Obama was wiping his ass with the constitution while his wife was saying she only then could be proud to be an American but who has time for this shit what do they think they're achieving?

Hey Canesreturn. Who are you going to sacrifice in 2020? Liz Waren or the tranny? Does Hillary run again?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT