ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic: Academy Awards start in about 1 hour

You're a moron if you believe the Secretary of State and US President 'allowed' our people to be killed. After all those stupid and politically motivated hearings the Republicans got nothing but the truth.
I'm still waiting for you to tell me what happened? You know they actually made a movie about this? So explain to the moron what happened?

He's upset he lost his son, you read the guys mind? Benghazi parents wanted Obama and Hillary's heads on a platter!! Oh that's right they did lie to them. Hillary pissed on their graves! Sad sick Hillary was a NUT
Not here to defend Hillary but I will defend this Gold Star Family. This raid was botched by Trump who claimed he knew more than our generals. What a nut case.

I sense a bit of hostility from you. No need for that. I give you facts to disprove your lies but you continue to push back. Why?
Not hostile, I just don't enjoy reading your lies! You put out fake numbers and statements constantly. Where have you "disproved my lies" show me! Again and again I've shown and proved your a dummy! It's so obvious how your that fat guy who just blurts out stupid statements and thinks everyone should listen. Your a joke.

Not hostile, I just don't enjoy reading your lies! You put out fake numbers and statements constantly. Where have you "disproved my lies" show me! Again and again I've shown and proved your a dummy! It's so obvious how your that fat guy who just blurts out stupid statements and thinks everyone should listen. Your a joke.
You're so funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT