ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic: Academy Awards start in about 1 hour

I'm trying to decide whether you folks are having a discussion or just trolling each other. I see you both talking past each other waiting to advance an agenda. How about actually discussing something with each other and trying to find common ground.

If you can't do that at least be intellectually honest. For instance

This is the first time in history people talk like this after and election.

That's just not an honest statement going all the way back the third election in the US. Certainly hasn't been true since any of our lifetimes, not in one single election. And over the last 4 Presidents even worse still. The day Obama got elected the Tea Party was born. The day Bush was elected people discounted his Presidency. Clinton only won b/c of a plurality he was pretty damn unpopular and the GOP made a cottage radio industry b/c of him.

Point is flame each other or try to have a convo.

I'm trying to decide whether you folks are having a discussion or just trolling each other. I see you both talking past each other waiting to advance an agenda. How about actually discussing something with each other and trying to find common ground.

If you can't do that at least be intellectually honest. For instance

This is the first time in history people talk like this after and election.

That's just not an honest statement going all the way back the third election in the US. Certainly hasn't been true since any of our lifetimes, not in one single election. And over the last 4 Presidents even worse still. The day Obama got elected the Tea Party was born. The day Bush was elected people discounted his Presidency. Clinton only won b/c of a plurality he was pretty damn unpopular and the GOP made a cottage radio industry b/c of him.

Point is flame each other or try to have a convo.
They go low we go high!! Lol

Lololol a Lt. Colonel was on radio today talking about the level of family data they got in the raid. Nice try both you and NBC and seriously NBC! You think that's truthfull? Third lead anchor Brain Williams is a known liar for suspended for it. Lmfao NBC what a joke

Breitbart
and Fox Fake News are bigger jokes. Even my fourth grade grandson knows that.

Like I said, the network who has a lead anchor that was suspended for lying? Lolol I don't know shit. You honestly sound like a slow person, maybe with a touch of dementia. All your adds to conversations are emotional idiotic statements. Nothing based on facts or sources. All dumb shit you bitch about with your "poor me" group of trolls. Trump is your President. Be an American like we were before Obama told us how terrible a people we were and be proud of your President. This is the first time in history people talk like this after and election. Your suppose to support your country and your President.
George W Bush was not a good president but at this time I would take him as our president. The former president at least attempted to surround himself with competent people and at his core was a decent man. Many of us don't feel the same about Trump.

George W Bush was not a good president but at this time I would take him as our president. The former president at least attempted to surround himself with competent people and at his core was a decent man. Many of us don't feel the same about Trump.
Ah ok? Crazy Uncle in corner yelling out nonsense again. And who is "many of us" how would you be able to judge the decisions? If they were named by anyone other than Trump you'd at least read about them prior to making a judgement

Lmfao, except the they use sources. NBC has a convicted liar as LEAD ANCHOR! That's trustworthy?? Blinded by jealousy and envy! It's sad
You have a known sexual harasser on Fox Fake News but you deem them as trustworthy. In fact, Fox Fake News, recently settled a harassment suit by one of its former hosts. As for your other 'trustworthy' source, Breitbart, look no further than its publisher Steve Bannon. The man is a known abuser of women but yet this President felt comfortable bringing him into the white house.

Ah ok? Crazy Uncle in corner yelling out nonsense again. And who is "many of us" how would you be able to judge the decisions? If they were named by anyone other than Trump you'd at least read about them prior to making a judgement
'Many of us'? The 3 million more voters Hillary had.

Fox has journalist and commentators. The journalist are reputable and generally excellent at their job. The problem is to few folks make the distinction between commentary and journalism. Breitbart does not have journalist. It is intellectually dishonest to lump Fox in with Breitbart. Now if you want to lump Fox commentators in with Brietbart that may be closer to the truth, but be prepared to do the same for CNN commentators and Huffington Post.

You have a known sexual harasser on Fox Fake News but you deem them as trustworthy. In fact, Fox Fake News, recently settled a harassment suit by one of its former hosts. As for your other 'trustworthy' source, Breitbart, look no further than its publisher Steve Bannon. The man is a known abuser of women but yet this President felt comfortable bringing him into the white house.
Sexual harassment has what to do with NBC lead anchor being a liar?? What's Steve Bannon have to do with NBC misleading the public? Your comparing the guy who is on TV to this?? You better dig deeper or get some help. And having a fight with your wife and being a "known abuser" of women two different things!

[QUOTE="canesrule21'ships, post:
No. She's a citizen of the US of A. She can talk about whatever the Phuck she wants. This isn't ****en North Korea or Russia. Freedom of speech is our first law. If you don't like it move to Russia or Cuba.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree that she can speak on whatever she wants to speak on as a citizen of the U.S., and never said she couldn't, but thanks for the freedom of speech lesson...I said that I would prefer that she stick to making movies. My lesson for you: There is a difference in couldn't and shouldn't... Example: Meryl Streep is a good actress that should stick to making movies. She shouldn't speak out politically because she is a liberal hypocrite with no knowledge of the real world. Hope this helps...Look it up if needed

Last edited:
Reactions: canesrule21'ships
More evidence we have a mad man in the white house. Five days into his presidency he launches a risky raid that killed our navy seal plus civilians (children included) and a $75 million helicopter was lost. Then he lied about it being successful. This was all about his ego.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article135064074.html
Lmfao, and was planned under Obama. You think these raids are free? Doesn't matter who's President they are all calculated risks. That's why they are planned and executed with caution. To dance on the grave of a Seal to try and prove Trump a bad President is beneath most. Not you however. Your a sad sack

Sexual harassment has what to do with NBC lead anchor being a liar?? What's Steve Bannon have to do with NBC misleading the public? Your comparing the guy who is on TV to this?? You better dig deeper or get some help. And having a fight with your wife and being a "known abuser" of women two different things!
You brought up the issue of trustworthiness of news sources. Do you now support wife beaters and men who harass women? Are you becoming senile in your advanced age?

Lmfao, and was planned under Obama. You think these raids are free? Doesn't matter who's President they are all calculated risks. That's why they are planned and executed with caution. To dance on the grave of a Seal to try and prove Trump a bad President is beneath most. Not you however. Your a sad sack
Don't throw this mess at Obama's feet. The planning started under Obama but no one told him not to review the plan to ensure the raid was still viable. Also, for you to now take the position of being sanctimonious when you railed about the abuses in Benghazi. Please. Give me a break.

Don't throw this mess at Obama's feet. The planning started under Obama but no one told him not to review the plan to ensure the raid was still viable. Also, for you to now take the position of being sanctimonious when you railed about the abuses in Benghazi. Please. Give me a break.
Oh so now it was planned under Obama, weeks ago you and CD said it wasn't. Glad you clarified your full of shit. Bengahzi different because the team on ground was feed to the wolves then Clinton and the White House made up a lie as to why the situation started. It was terrorism, not some YouTube video. If they wer honest from the beginning it wouldn't have spiraled out of control. They should have gave them air and land support. Instead they let an Ambassdor, troops and civil servants get killed. Yeah Obama

[QUOTE="canesrule21'ships, post:
No. She's a citizen of the US of A. She can talk about whatever the Phuck she wants. This isn't ****en North Korea or Russia. Freedom of speech is our first law. If you don't like it move to Russia or Cuba.

I totally agree that she can speak on whatever she wants to speak on as a citizen of the U.S., and never said she couldn't, but thanks for the freedom of speech lesson...I said that I would prefer that she stick to making movies. My lesson for you: There is a difference in couldn't and shouldn't... Example: Meryl Streep is a good actress that should stick to making movies. She shouldn't speak out politically because she is a liberal hypocrite with no knowledge of the real world. Hope this helps...Look it up if needed[/QUOTE]

That's your opinion and like assholes we all have an opinion. You are calling a brilliant actress who graduated from Yale stupid so you must be a rocket scientist?

Oh so now it was planned under Obama, weeks ago you and CD said it wasn't. Glad you clarified your full of shit. Bengahzi different because the team on ground was feed to the wolves then Clinton and the White House made up a lie as to why the situation started. It was terrorism, not some YouTube video. If they wer honest from the beginning it wouldn't have spiraled out of control. They should have gave them air and land support. Instead they let an Ambassdor, troops and civil servants get killed. Yeah Obama
You're a moron if you believe the Secretary of State and US President 'allowed' our people to be killed. After all those stupid and politically motivated hearings the Republicans got nothing but the truth.

Just like the father of that navy seal refused to speak to Trump. Why? Because he knew Trump would lie about the details pertaining to his son's death.
He's upset he lost his son, you read the guys mind? Benghazi parents wanted Obama and Hillary's heads on a platter!! Oh that's right they did lie to them. Hillary pissed on their graves! Sad sick Hillary was a NUT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT