ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic: Academy Awards start in about 1 hour

QUOTE="canesrule21'ships, post: 1707964, member: 3308"]She's overrated right? Deer Hunter, the River Wild, Sophies Choice? The Devil Wore Prada and 50 more movies she just phoned it in?[/QUOTE]
Good actress... She needs to stick to just making movies.

Reactions: MetaR
Isn't it ironic that they preach about no walls and to allow everyone into the country, yet they walk around with security guards and put up walls and gates around their houses?

That's apples and oranges and an ignorant comment. They have guards because people stalk them and don't let them be.

It has nothing to do with immigration.

Then you get people that like the comment because it is anti-liberal.

Brilliant!

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
My point exactly... The majority of them have never had a "real" job and many of them have never had to live paycheck to paycheck like many hard working Americans. The election is a reflection of how the hard working middle class feel about the direction of our country (look at the electoral map!) Affordable healthcare, more favorable tax structure, strengthening the military, and making our borders and hence our country safer, is important to most of us (minus LA, San Fran, and New York) and this is what the present administration is committed to improving. We are all in favor of immigration, just not illegal immigration and we have to get a handle on it. The previous regime did all it could to destroy the country on many levels and their is a huge mess to clean up. If the mainstream media and the far left will stop trying to sabatoge every move made by this administration, progress can and will be made. I'm all for equal rights for all as well as tolerance, but I am also for stronger borders and deporting known criminals that are illegals. Just common sense.

Wait, did you start this with most actors never had to live paycheck to paycheck? Seriously?

QUOTE="canesrule21'ships, post: 1707964, member: 3308"]She's overrated right? Deer Hunter, the River Wild, Sophies Choice? The Devil Wore Prada and 50 more movies she just phoned it in?
Good actress... She needs to stick to just making movies.[/QUOTE]
No. She's a citizen of the US of A. She can talk about whatever the Phuck she wants. This isn't ****en North Korea or Russia. Freedom of speech is our first law. If you don't like it move to Russia or Cuba.

Isn't it ironic that they preach about no walls and to allow everyone into the country, yet they walk around with security guards and put up walls and gates around their houses?
That and the fact they preach about how bad guns are and "people" don't need them. However their security guards are armed to the teeth. However us "regular" people can't have them according to Hollywood liberal fanatics!!

Reactions: BreakingCane
Misguided moral authority? This sounds like the bull shzzt I heard at CPAC last week. The greatest threat to our constitution is that fool we have in the white house. Muslim ban, treasonous acts with the Russians and squashing our free press all will lead to his one term presidency or possible impeachment.
Where are these "treasonous" acts with Russia?? You've said this over and over and over yet always fail to provide proof. It doesn't become the truth if you keep repeating a lie!!! "Squashing free press" besides putting them in their place what has he done? Has he closed newspapers? Killed stories etc? "Possible impeachment" lmfao are you on crack? PCP? Lmfao. You liberals got spoiled for 8 years now think you automatically should get anything you want! Bad people

Deflect, deflect, deflect and more deflection. Trump and his minions will change the subject to avoid the truth and tell more lies. smh
Yes you never provide facts or substance when make one of your National Enquirer statements! Honestly some of your adds to the conversation make you sound like the cray old uncle who just screams out nonsense!

Last edited:
She's overrated right? Deer Hunter, the River Wild, Sophies Choice? The Devil Wore Prada and 50 more movies she just phoned it in?
That's just it...She's great at "acting" like something shes not...Total phony and I wouldn't put any stock in anything that she says or claims to believe in..
Go Canes!

That's apples and oranges and an ignorant comment. They have guards because people stalk them and don't let them be.

It has nothing to do with immigration.

Then you get people that like the comment because it is anti-liberal.

Brilliant!
Right, every celebrity has a restraining order to stop their stalker, then build a wall. Right.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Good actress... She needs to stick to just making movies.
No. She's a citizen of the US of A. She can talk about whatever the Phuck she wants. This isn't ****en North Korea or Russia. Freedom of speech is our first law. If you don't like it move to Russia or Cuba.[/QUOTE]
Problem is the left only calls speech "free" when it's a statement they agree with. It's called "hate speech" when it's from a conservative. And she was on her soap box, that speech was sickening.

No. She's a citizen of the US of A. She can talk about whatever the Phuck she wants. This isn't ****en North Korea or Russia. Freedom of speech is our first law. If you don't like it move to Russia or Cuba.
Problem is the left only calls speech "free" when it's a statement they agree with. It's called "hate speech" when it's from a conservative. And she was on her soap box, that speech was sickening.[/QUOTE]
Snowflake. You're way too sensitive.

Problem is the left only calls speech "free" when it's a statement they agree with. It's called "hate speech" when it's from a conservative. And she was on her soap box, that speech was sickening.
Snowflake. You're way too sensitive.[/QUOTE]
Lol yeah, it must be all those paid protesters screaming at rally's and conservative speeches gettting on my nerves. It's funny also, a person making a speech that gets interrupted by a person screaming about free speech? Same playbook as burning down your own neighborhood when you riot! That's progress I take it?

Yes you never provide facts or substance when make one of your National Enquirer statements! Honestly some of your adds to the conversation make you sound like the cray old uncle who just screams out nonsense!
You spur out more nonsense than that crazy man in the white house. Your so called facts from those right wing sources like Fox News and Breitbart are an embarrassment to objective reporting. You want facts? Here's the fallout from Trump's racist rant.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...d-immigration-officials-fla-airport/98379082/

Where are these "treasonous" acts with Russia?? You've said this over and over and over yet always fail to provide proof. It doesn't become the truth if you keep repeating a lie!!! "Squashing free press" besides putting them in their place what has he done? Has he closed newspapers? Killed stories etc? "Possible impeachment" lmfao are you on crack? PCP? Lmfao. You liberals got spoiled for 8 years now think you automatically should get anything you want! Bad people
All I want is a special prosecutor.

You spur out more nonsense than that crazy man in the white house. Your so called facts from those right wing sources like Fox News and Breitbart are an embarrassment to objective reporting. You want facts? Here's the fallout from Trump's racist rant.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...d-immigration-officials-fla-airport/98379082/
Trumps racist rant? Where? Whys it matter who's son he is? You guys break balls about "rich kids" all the time now it's ok because you liked his Dad?
And in regards to my nonsense, I've asked you six times to present your "Trump ties to Russia" nonsense and you've always avoided that response. So if your saying I'm stupid for asking you to provide actual facts to back you up then yes I'm stupid. And again just because you keep repeating nonsense it doesn't make it true

More facts.........54% of Americans do not want Obamacare repealed.

More facts per NBC News......No intel of value from Yemen raid. Trump of course lied and said we got lots of intel.

More facts per NBC News......No intel of value from Yemen raid. Trump of course lied and said we got lots of intel.
Lololol a Lt. Colonel was on radio today talking about the level of family data they got in the raid. Nice try both you and NBC and seriously NBC! You think that's truthfull? Third lead anchor Brain Williams is a known liar for suspended for it. Lmfao NBC what a joke

Lololol a Lt. Colonel was on radio today talking about the level of family data they got in the raid. Nice try both you and NBC and seriously NBC! You think that's truthfull? Third lead anchor Brain Williams is a known liar for suspended for it. Lmfao NBC what a joke
More facts.....Trump's approval rating is 44%. The lowest in history at a similar time for any president.

NBC News. You don't know shzzt. You spend too much time reading Brietbart and watching Fox News.
Like I said, the network who has a lead anchor that was suspended for lying? Lolol I don't know shit. You honestly sound like a slow person, maybe with a touch of dementia. All your adds to conversations are emotional idiotic statements. Nothing based on facts or sources. All dumb shit you bitch about with your "poor me" group of trolls. Trump is your President. Be an American like we were before Obama told us how terrible a people we were and be proud of your President. This is the first time in history people talk like this after and election. Your suppose to support your country and your President.

Like I said, the network who has a lead anchor that was suspended for lying? Lolol I don't know shit. You honestly sound like a slow person, maybe with a touch of dementia. All your adds to conversations are emotional idiotic statements. Nothing based on facts or sources. All dumb shit you bitch about with your "poor me" group of trolls. Trump is your President. Be an American like we were before Obama told us how terrible a people we were and be proud of your President. This is the first time in history people talk like this after and election. Your suppose to support your country and your President.
It looks like this presidency is crumbling before our eyes. Yemen raid went bad and Trump lied about it; 120 generals have pushed back on Trump's plan to drastically reduce the State Department budget; Repeal and Replace Obamacare may not become a reality; cabinet candidates quitting; many sensitive Intel and State Department positions go unfilled due to no interest in working for this President; approval rating = 44%

It looks like this presidency is crumbling before our eyes. Yemen raid went bad and Trump lied about it; 120 generals have pushed back on Trump's plan to drastically reduce the State Department budget; Repeal and Replace Obamacare may not become a reality; cabinet candidates quitting; many sensitive Intel and State Department positions go unfilled due to no interest in working for this President; approval rating = 44%
More crazy talk, just nonstop nonsense blabbering, the "120 generals" a nice touch! Lmfao.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT