ADVERTISEMENT

OMG....How unfortunate

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
67114088_10214641565135381_6076695317233795072_n.jpg

Wasn't that the guy that was in Planet of the Apes? I wonder what he looks like out of costume?
Would it be too much to ask for new material? Don't you think the calling black people apes is getting a bit dated? Wouldn't you agree?

This family looks like they are one of those Christian families with dark secrets. Under the circumstances wouldn't this be a fair statement? Ummmm, I think the dad let a pedophile off with one day a week minimum security leisure club.

You think a response about our former first lady who is black looks like an ape bothers me but it doesn't. It says everything about what kind of people you guys are. I understand some of you are trying to be funny but you aren't. It's like when some of you try to be attractive to women I would imagine but aren't....lol.

Answer this. What do you think the University of Miami football players and alum for the team would think of this and you? Do you think that calling our first black first lady an ape would go over well with them? How about our prospects? BTW, I am not just talking about the African American players. See, because to me....you believe in your mind that my psyche is simililar to yours. It couldn't be more different.

In the words of the great Barrack Hussein Obama.

"Everytime a fool speaks, they are advertising their own ignorance. Let them speak."

Last edited:
I saw a comment in another thread that I called the most dumb comment I have ever seen here. This is an example of when a fool speaks. Advertising their ignorance. I prefer they continue to do this. It is advertising . A coward advertising why he is a coward.

Reactions: Hermbike
CD, this thread started because you took an undeserved cheap shot at a wonderful family with Christian values who have never done anything to you.

Reactions: grbcane
CD, this thread started because you took an undeserved cheap shot at a wonderful family with Christian values who have never done anything to you.
Yes, they have done something to me. Their father let a pedophile skate. This is my country. In this country? I don't like child didlers and people that circumvent the law or break the law to let them go free so they deserve more cheap shots. They are on the way...it will only get worse. Those aren't any values of any Christian I know.

Ironic how boy CD is always the victim after threads backfire in his face. Boy CD and other Dems used to love this guy because his plea deal helped hide all of the indiscretions by pedo Democrats all these years. Now that everything is out, they deflect and go after the deal vs. the appalling actions of the pedos

Yes, they have done something to me. Their father let a pedophile skate. This is my country. In this country? I don't like child didlers and people that circumvent the law or break the law to let them go free so they deserve more cheap shots. They are on the way...it will only get worse. Those aren't any values of any Christian I know.

TDS is why you are going to lose in 2020, also. You have no knowledge of the facts of that case 12 years ago. If he didn't have enough evidence, then he couldn't go to trial.

Reactions: grbcane
TDS is why you are going to lose in 2020, also. You have no knowledge of the facts of that case 12 years ago. If he didn't have enough evidence, then he couldn't go to trial.
Not even this POS himself believes that or he would not have resigned.

Would it be too much to ask for new material? Don't you think the calling black people apes is getting a bit dated? Wouldn't you agree?
Not much different than you mentioning that he is Christian, as if that had anything to do with anything. All families have secrets whether they are religious or not.Thinking that all Christian's are the same is no different than racists that think all black guys are drug dealers and thugs.

Not much different than you mentioning that he is Christian, as if that had anything to do with anything. All families have secrets whether they are religious or not.Thinking that all Christian's are the same is no different than racists that think all black guys are drug dealers and thugs.
Huge load of horse pucky sir. Sorry to be blunt. It just is. First of all, he protected a child diddler. There is no version of Christianity that is okay with this. Second of all this has nothing to do with black people or drug dealers. He broke the law trying to protect a diddler.

You dont like your brother Matthew (larceny) ? Is he, or is he not living at your address?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
This family looks like they are one of those Christian families with dark secrets. Under the circumstances wouldn't this be a fair statement? Ummmm, I think the dad let a pedophile off with one day a week minimum security leisure club.

You think a response about our former first lady who is black looks like an ape bothers me but it doesn't. It says everything about what kind of people you guys are. I understand some of you are trying to be funny but you aren't. It's like when some of you try to be attractive to women I would imagine but aren't....lol.

Answer this. What do you think the University of Miami football players and alum for the team would think of this and you? Do you think that calling our first black first lady an ape would go over well with them? How about our prospects? BTW, I am not just talking about the African American players. See, because to me....you believe in your mind that my psyche is simililar to yours. It couldn't be more different.

In the words of the great Barrack Hussein Obama.

"Everytime a fool speaks, they are advertising their own ignorance. Let them speak."
Obama would know and was an expert on the subject. Unlike you and your knowledge of Antifa.

Huge load of horse pucky sir. Sorry to be blunt. It just is. First of all, he protected a child diddler. There is no version of Christianity that is okay with this. Second of all this has nothing to do with black people or drug dealers. He broke the law trying to protect a diddler.
What does his being Christian have to do with this is what I asked? If his being Christian has nothing to do with this then it should not be mentioned.

I saw a comment in another thread that I called the most dumb comment I have ever seen here. This is an example of when a fool speaks. Advertising their ignorance. I prefer they continue to do this. It is advertising . A coward advertising why he is a coward.

Pot meet kettle.

Bingo!

What does his being Christian have to do with this is what I asked? If his being Christian has nothing to do with this then it should not be mentioned.

If you are pretending to be Christian and doing these things I will mention it. Okay? That's what it has to do with it.

Unlike CD, I have no issue posting pics of that hoe in the WH. Or pics of incestuous relationships in the WH. Right wing nutjobs care to take my offer?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT