ADVERTISEMENT

OMG....How unfortunate

Instead of giving "likes" to racist posts you are now the mastermind behind them. I must have hit a nerve for you to resort to such behavior. Nevertheless, I will oblige you with a proper and more powerful response.

That hoe in the WH you call 1st lady was a first rate prostitute. She is the only first lady in American history with a past so vile the FBI was asked to ignore her history. Here she is, in the flesh for all Americans to see. I'm sure you have already seen her like most of us have.

Melania-Trump-Nude-Sexy-15-624x1174.jpg
So because I called Michael out for having a dong I’m a racist? Once again I don’t think you even know what a racist is. I’m getting ready to lock a few actual racists up. Once the case is all done I’ll happily share so you can learn.

I get my info from real folks who work for a living. They got jackshzt from Trump's tax reduction only rich folks and big companies.

No, that’s not true, they got a lot more take home pay. I will give you this, we lost a lot of our exemptions, but when it’s balanced out, we keep more of our money.

Cems, I am a rea
Checking out how Trump's folks are handling not getting that big tax break.

I do taxes for a living Cems. I saw the results of the new tax law. There is no spin here. That's why you're going to lose in 2020. You can't create your own reality.

So because I called Michael out for having a dong I’m a racist? Once again I don’t think you even know what a racist is. I’m getting ready to lock a few actual racists up. Once the case is all done I’ll happily share so you can learn.
People like you in law enforcement is the reason we have issues with cops. You shouldn't be on anybody's force. Is that the only line of work you could find?

Reactions: zackbear
People like you in law enforcement is the reason we have issues with cops. You shouldn't be on anybody's force. Is that the only line of work you could find?
Yep only thing I could do with my spare time. What did you do before you went on the govt dime, aka my tax dollars.

Cems, I am a rea

I do taxes for a living Cems. I saw the results of the new tax law. There is no spin here. That's why you're going to lose in 2020. You can't create your own reality.

I saw those Trump supporters as I've seen them on numerous occasions and they still are poor. I saw their Trump signs and confederate flags proudly waving in their front yards. But they support a man who promised them big tax breaks that never materialized.

I saw those Trump supporters as I've seen them on numerous occasions and they still are poor. I saw their Trump signs and confederate flags proudly waving in their front yards. But they support a man who promised them big tax breaks that never materialized.

LOL. YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! I know the truth. I actually work for a living and am not living on a handout like Section 8 in Parkland

Yep only thing I could do with my spare time. What did you do before you went on the govt dime, aka my tax dollars.
Now you know I'm on nobody's public assistance program. Attended college and have two degrees. My career was in IT which was a dream come true for me. I've owned businesses and still reap the benefits of my real estate investments. Now back to your chosen profession. You said law enforcement. Can you be more specific? Are you a security guard?

Now you know I'm on nobody's public assistance program. Attended college and have two degrees. My career was in IT which was a dream come true for me. I've owned businesses and still reap the benefits of my real estate investments. Now back to your chosen profession. You said law enforcement. Can you be more specific? Are you a security guard?

You have zero. You have no life, no dog, no kids and no wife. You are the quintessential LOSER

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
I’m a scientist for NASA Cems... but only Monday Wednesday & Friday. On Tuesday & Thursday’s I’m a professional Cricket player. I like to do bodyguard work on the weekends though. Does that count?

But you prefer to see the body of our skank 1st lady? Got it.

You almost got me in trouble, the wife and I were downstairs on the couch, with separate iPads. If we were upstairs in bed, my goose would have been cooked.

You have zero. You have no life, no dog, no kids and no wife. You are the quintessential LOSER

The only loser is you pretending you're a successful accountant when you barely eek out a living. Save the bluster for these right wing nutjobs who don't know you.

The only loser is you pretending you're a successful accountant when you barely eek out a living. Save the bluster for these right wing nutjobs who don't know you.

I am no accountant. I am a CPA. And I actually have the means to buy your trailer....CASH. No mortgage

The thing that bothers me is this. Kids will be kids. AOC. But somebody like Bernie??? How do you live 80 years and not have any understanding about anything????? This is mystifying

I am no accountant. I am a CPA. And I actually have the means to buy your trailer....CASH. No mortgage

Here's the difference between you and me. You being able to purchase a trailer in cash is not impressive. Funding the purchase of a 6 figure business in cash is more impressive. You have been bamboozling these right wing nutjobs for the longest with your lies and exaggerations. Stop exaggerating or I will expose you.

The thing that bothers me is this. Kids will be kids. AOC. But somebody like Bernie??? How do you live 80 years and not have any understanding about anything????? This is mystifying
Has he ever held down an actual job prior to politics? I don’t think he did? He’s basically lived off the government and donations and is somehow now a millionaire. Wait can we see his taxes?

Here's the difference between you and me. You being able to purchase a trailer in cash is not impressive. Funding the purchase of a 6 figure business in cash is more impressive. You have been bamboozling these right wing nutjobs for the longest with your lies and exaggerations. Stop exaggerating or I will expose you.

Hey Cems! Your anger is coming through again. Don't try to fight me. LEARN from me! Not sure why you are so angry. I lost the 2018 elections. But I am still happy

Hey Cems! Your anger is coming through again. Don't try to fight me. LEARN from me! Not sure why you are so angry. I lost the 2018 elections. But I am still happy

Not sure what possesses a human being to be that angry

No, that’s not true, they got a lot more take home pay. I will give you this, we lost a lot of our exemptions, but when it’s balanced out, we keep more of our money.
The link below might help. Meanwhile here's an excerpt from the article.

The vast majority of American tax filers -- more than 65% -- will see their overall tax burden decrease by at least $100, according to the congressional Joint Committee on Taxation.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/13/politics/tax-reform-winners-and-losers/index.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT