ADVERTISEMENT

OMG....How unfortunate

Visa ran out a long time ago but Trump pulled some strings....smdh. These are worthless people.
Not for long.

De0lyOEU0AAduK9.jpg

The thing that bothers me is this. Kids will be kids. AOC. But somebody like Bernie??? How do you live 80 years and not have any understanding about anything????? This is mystifying
Bernie is a two bit hustler

Now you know I'm on nobody's public assistance program. Attended college and have two degrees. My career was in IT which was a dream come true for me. I've owned businesses and still reap the benefits of my real estate investments. Now back to your chosen profession. You said law enforcement. Can you be more specific? Are you a security guard?
What happened to your restaurant business?

I get my info from real folks who work for a living. They got jackshzt from Trump's tax reduction only rich folks and big companies.

I agree with little you post. Having said this, Trump's tax policy has totally f'ed my wife and I. Between the two of us we paid almost 50K in federal and state taxes. Still owed another 3k in fed taxes in the end. Bunch of BS.

I agree with little you post. Having said this, Trump's tax policy has totally f'ed my wife and I. Between the two of us we paid almost 50K in federal and state taxes. Still owed another 3k in fed taxes in the end. Bunch of BS.

I am calling bullshit IMMEDIATELY. You have to OWN PROPERTY first. AND YOU DO NOT!!!!!

These clowns keep lying about what Trump's tax policy did. Only rich people and big companies did well.

I am calling bullshit IMMEDIATELY. You have to OWN PROPERTY first. AND YOU DO NOT!!!!!
Call it. Come on bro. I own my house. Get screwed by Oregon and get screwed by feds. Maybe I have a bad CPA. She told us trump screws couples that make 100k plus. If you disagree, I have documents to prove you wrong. COME ON MAN!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT