ADVERTISEMENT

RACEISM

first off how is eliminating military type weapons assisting with any issues at all? And here is why we need them...

any questions there? No? Didn’t think so.

Every agency has different hiring policies. There isn’t a uniform code across the country. It does need to be addressed and I agree. Smaller agencies who have a hard time paying as much as a larger agency often will overlook things because they can’t fill vacancies. Totally disagree with that!

There is no code of silence. Never has been.

We do agree on something. As for why ban military style weapons, my response is why have them? I saw your video and remember that situation. However, that situation could have been handled without the use of military style weapons. Cops like many other professions assume the newest and shiniest weapon is all we need to do a better job. I don't agree.

Choke holds. I say keep them as they are a valuable technique in subduing especially larger suspects, but institute a rule where the perp can "tap out". Remove military weapons from cops? No way!!! How can you control a mob with pop guns? Hell no! Fired cops. I say they get one more chance at a different agency. Fired twice and you are no longer a cop anywhere. Code of silence? I am sure it exists amongst SOME cops. Not near the majority. But how do you get rid of that?????

I've talked to cops, Black and White, and they all say this unwritten code exists. If @CashvilleCane1 would be honest, he would acknowledge this.

Reactions: zackbear
Nah, I just blame who is responsible. I am your worst nightmare against your war on facts!
Actually I gave you the correct facts according to the DOJ. More whites are killed by police then blacks. Fact. More blacks are killed than whites despite a population of around 13 to 14 percent. Fact. 94 percent of blacks killed are by other blacks. Fact. Blacks are responsible for upwards of 55 to 60 percent of all violent crime(s) again despite being about 14 percent of the population. Fact. So how are you my worst nightmare again. lol

There were 9 unarmed blacks killed by police in 2019 compared to 19 unarmed whites according to the DOJ. Simple math would give you your answer. This is a law enforcement issue not a racial one.

Using your numbers, 32% of unjust killings were inflicted on AA. That is far above the 13% of AA in this country. You might not think that's alot but walk in my shoes when you're stopped by a cop not knowing how this stop will go.

Using your numbers, 32% of unjust killings were inflicted on AA. That is far above the 13% of AA in this country. You might not think that's alot but walk in my shoes when you're stopped by a cop not knowing how this stop will go.
Sure then you try being a cop for 5 mins and dealing with all kinds of crap thrown your way EVERY SINGLE DAY. Dealing with people who’s sole purpose to create havoc and chaos. Knowing that people will try and kill you merely because of the uniform you wear. Going to domestics, bank robbery’s, shootings, stabbings etc not knowing how THOSE will turn out.

Reactions: utatem and zackbear
Actually I gave you the correct facts according to the DOJ. More whites are killed by police then blacks. Fact. More blacks are killed than whites despite a population of around 13 to 14 percent. Fact. 94 percent of blacks killed are by other blacks. Fact. Blacks are responsible for upwards of 55 to 60 percent of all violent crime(s) again despite being about 14 percent of the population. Fact. So how are you my worst nightmare again. lol

The protesting isn't about any of that. You are just going to whatabouism to explain something that isn't even the topic. Which is black people being murdered without any justification by people sworn to protect and serve.

Blacks represent only 13 percent of the country so your stat has absolutely no merit. FACT! It isn't about who is killed more anyway. It is about who is killed without any basis. The fact you don't understand / realize / care about this says everything.

Obviously blacks are going to kill other blacks. Where do you think most blacks live. Around other blacks. It's the same in regards to whites that kill other whites. So what is your point?

You talk about Violent crimes that blacks are responsible? Well like I said, which of these black people we are protesting for gave you violent crimes? I'll wait.

Sure then you try being a cop for 5 mins and dealing with all kinds of crap thrown your way EVERY SINGLE DAY. Dealing with people who’s sole purpose to create havoc and chaos. Knowing that people will try and kill you merely because of the uniform you wear.
Frankly, I would never be a cop. Not my thang. It sounds like you're making excuses for criminal behavior by cops. If you truly believe in our democracy you wouldn't be spouting this nonsense.

Sure then you try being a cop for 5 mins and dealing with all kinds of crap thrown your way EVERY SINGLE DAY. Dealing with people who’s sole purpose to create havoc and chaos. Knowing that people will try and kill you merely because of the uniform you wear.
Blacks represent only 13 percent of the country so your stat has absolutely no merit. FACT! It isn't about who is killed more anyway. It is about who is killed without any basis. The fact you don't understand / realize / care about this says everything.

Obviously blacks are going to kill other blacks. Where do you think most blacks live. Around other blacks. It's the same in regards to whites that kill other whites. So what is your point?

You talk about Violent crimes that blacks are responsible? Well like I said, which of these black people we are protesting for gave you violent crimes? I'll wait.
Huh? Seriously can you not comprehend what I’m saying? Yes they represent 13% of the population but are responsible for about 55 to 60 percent of ALL violent crime. How hard is that to understand? And again you’re missing the point, yes blacks kill other blacks but at a rate and proportion FAR out pacing every other category of race of people. That’s the point. And again apologists like yourself don’t address these facts instead it’s easier to blame the white cops. Because they’re the reason that homicide is the leading cause of death for black males 18 to 35. Idiot.

Reactions: utatem and GLFSTRM
Huh? Seriously can you not comprehend what I’m saying? Yes they represent 13% of the population but are responsible for about 55 to 60 percent of ALL violent crime. How hard is that to understand? And again you’re missing the point, yes blacks kill other blacks but at a rate and proportion FAR out pacing every other category of race of people. That’s the point. And again apologists like yourself don’t address these facts instead it’s easier to blame the white cops. Because they’re the reason that homicide is the leading cause of death for black males 18 to 35. Idiot.
My 13% stat represents the fact that "we" BLACKS AND WHITES are protesting because the people that are supposed to protect and serve are being murdered at a high rate.....sometimes while in cuffs. So I don't really understand what black people being responsible for 55 60 percent of violent crimes has to do with this fact. It doesn't make it okay for cops to murder people while handcuffed. DO YOUR JOB! Change is coming. NO MORE TALK! I'm tired of these lame excuses.

Frankly, I would never be a cop. Not my thang. It sounds like you're making excuses for criminal behavior by cops. If you truly believe in our democracy you wouldn't be spouting this nonsense.
How am I making excuses. The VAST majority of cops are doing the right thing and are nit racist or overly aggressive or whatever else you want to say. Hence why regardless of what you want to believe a white cop killing INNOCENT person is rare. Millions of interactions every year between cops (black white asian all cops) and black citizens has resulted in 235 deaths. And I’ll bet you anything the VAST majority of those were justified

AA's are also responsible for 53% of homicides and 60% of armed robberies according to that same DOJ report. They may be 13% of the population but they are having more encounters with police, so naturally they will have more opportunities for those encounters to turn out bad. For every 10,000 arrests of a black man for a violent crime, 3 are killed. For every 10,000 arrests of whites for violent crimes there are 4 killed. Our shoes aren't always so comfy either.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
How am I making excuses. The VAST majority of cops are doing the right thing and are nit racist or overly aggressive or whatever else you want to say. Hence why regardless of what you want to believe a white cop killing INNOCENT person is rare. Millions of interactions every year between cops (black white asian all cops) and black citizens has resulted in 235 deaths. And I’ll bet you anything the VAST majority of those were justified

It's murder!!! The vast Majority? That's dumb....."I'll Bet the VAST majority of those were justified". That is not based on fact. That is your own summation of what you want to be....so you have that opinion. We have a cop that had 18 Complaints. I'm sure the people that reviewed those complaints felt the same way you do. The problem is we got to see one....and when it comes to murder the "Vast Majority" isn't good enough. Even (1) is too many. That's why we call it "Murder". The video evidence says your opinion is not very valuable and this dipshit is probably a racist who is doing a shit job as a cop. Your war on facts is in trouble.

AA's are also responsible for 53% of homicides and 60% of armed robberies according to that same DOJ report. They may be 13% of the population but they are having more encounters with police, so naturally they will have more opportunities for those encounters to turn out bad. For every 10,000 arrests of a black man for a violent crime, 3 are killed. For every 10,000 arrests of whites for violent crimes there are 4 killed. Our shoes aren't always so comfy either.
You're conflating other issues however they all originate from a basic problem in America. Poverty!

Why are we debating who gets unjustly killed the most, Whites or AA? Shouldn't we all protest against this?
That's the whole problem with me on this. We don't even hear about anyone but blacks getting killed when it is obvious that there are others having the same problems. All Lives Matter.

You're conflating other issues however they all originate from a basic problem in America. Poverty!
100%. I was a roofer for 15 years and those guys, no matter the race, got ate up by the law on a routine basis, not that some didn't deserve it. Punishments are more severe when you can't afford a fancy lawyer.

Reactions: utatem and zackbear
100%. I was a roofer for 15 years and those guys, no matter the race, got ate up by the law on a routine basis, not that some didn't deserve it. Punishments are more severe when you can't afford a fancy lawyer.
It's not about being able to afford a lawyer. It's about not needing a lawyer in the first place. Which brings us back to poverty. You feel me now?

I will be heading out tommorow. They are marching in my hood. Off to buy some red paint...RIP GEORGE FLOYD!!!

NINTCHDBPICT000488882117.jpg

It's not about being able to afford a lawyer. It's about not needing a lawyer in the first place. Which brings us back to poverty. You feel me now?
Those roofers weren't driving Jaguars if you know what I mean. in fact, you struck gold when a roofer with a drivers license applied for a job.

Yes but have you ever considered the correlation between the chance of being killed by police and engaging in violent criminal acts. According to DOJ in 2019....percentage of all homicides committed by blacks 54%....percentage of all Robberies...61%. Rapes...51%. Gun crimes total 60.4%. And again like YOU said at only about 13% of the population. So those numbers are absolutely correlated
Don’t use numbers as facts, their head will explode and make them go back to their safe spaces.

I will be heading out tommorow. They are marching in my hood. Off to buy some red paint...RIP GEORGE FLOYD!!!

NINTCHDBPICT000488882117.jpg
Wait, I thought you were telling everyone just a few days ago that we should stay inside and social distance not to protect yourself but because you care so much about others ? What changed?

Reactions: utatem
All based on the "fact" Trump ignored his intelligence briefings....and warnings from Obama, Biden, Bill Gates and others for months. Only an idiot doesn't see this.
You don’t know what Trump ignored and what information was provided and when.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
It's murder!!! The vast Majority? That's dumb....."I'll Bet the VAST majority of those were justified". That is not based on fact. That is your own summation of what you want to be....so you have that opinion. We have a cop that had 18 Complaints. I'm sure the people that reviewed those complaints felt the same way you do. The problem is we got to see one....and when it comes to murder the "Vast Majority" isn't good enough. Even (1) is too many. That's why we call it "Murder". The video evidence says your opinion is not very valuable and this dipshit is probably a racist who is doing a shit job as a cop. Your war on facts is in trouble.
You’re absolutely right it’s murder. So should we focus on the over 7000 a year or the ones that are at best less than 1% of those numbers. In fact a black male has a better chance of being struck by lightening than being killed in a police encounter.

You’re absolutely right it’s murder. So should we focus on the over 7000 a year or the ones that are at best less than 1% of those numbers. In fact a black male has a better chance of being struck by lightening than being killed in a police encounter.

You are conflating two separate issues. The protest are about the murders where defenseless black people are being murdered by cowards sworn to protect and serve.

Reactions: cems52
You are conflating two separate issues. The protest are about the murders where defenseless black people are being murdered by cowards sworn to protect and serve.
Very racist to ignore white people and any others that die the same way. All Lives Matter.

I sometimes wonder what my life would be like if I didn't have the opportunity I did.
You didnt answer my question. Is poverty causing the family unit problem with no dads around? My best friend growing up is AA and we have talked about this and he knows that is a huge issue with AA youth. Now he happened to grow up living with his mother but his dad was in his life all the time so it worked.

As I was reading this thread I had to laugh, a lot, beating the board dopes over the head with facts is useless my friend.

Most blacks are perennial victims, unable to see the world without race, sure to bend a knee every 4 years and swallow their lib masters. Facts be damned...

You didnt answer my question. Is poverty causing the family unit problem with no dads around? My best friend growing up is AA and we have talked about this and he knows that is a huge issue with AA youth. Now he happened to grow up living with his mother but his dad was in his life all the time so it worked.

I'm not trying to be flippant but do you have statistics on a fatherless home in a White family? I ask this question because I'm not sure it matters as much as you might think. I know of many homes with fathers that didn't turn out right. And I also know many homes where there was no father and the kids were normal and thrived. I can also say although a father may not be present there generally is a strong female in the home.

Your racism is surfacing again in your post. Who is this "group" you're referring to? The BLM movement? If so, why do you associate that movement with violence? You have been brainwashed to think the BLM movement is a radical group. It's not. It's a movement with no leader just a diverse group of people wanting justice for AA.
ANTIFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro, it doesn't matter if the perpetrator in these murders is Black or White. They all violate our laws that protect All of us when we're in custody.
I agree with you...i here is my thing..they do it to all of us...so why blm...you seem to be shutting out all others...now that's a problem with some

This is the part where you and I differ. This is a race issue in that more AA's are being victimized by these rogue cops, Black or White.
It's not a race issue as the whole country....some are most aren't...but I don't want to be lumped into a category when they or you don't know me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT