ADVERTISEMENT

Right Wing Media Silent

Tucker Said that last night. At least they do the research, follow up and correct. CNN does none of that. They just let the lies fall where they may. Like “Fully Semi automatic” AR-15. WTF is that?
Are you saying Fox Fake News does research, follow up and make corrections? I almost fell off my stool when I read that. How do you explain Fox Fake News handling of the fake story involving Hillary and this pizza restaurant? She was accused of running a child sex ring at this restaurant. As I recall, Hannity in particular, pushed this lie long after it was proven false. The main stream media had long debunked this story but Fox kept pushing this lie.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Are you saying Fox Fake News does research, follow up and make corrections? I almost fell off my stool when I read that. How do you explain Fox Fake News handling of the fake story involving Hillary and this pizza restaurant? She was accused of running a child sex ring at this restaurant. As I recall, Hannity in particular, pushed this lie long after it was proven false. The main stream media had long debunked this story but Fox kept pushing this lie.
Yes, & conservative leaders even said John Podesta was involved. Talk about trying to shift the blame

Reactions: cems52
Reactions: PalmaBoy
Last edited:
FOX has been trash for some time now. No morals and a cesspool for creepy sex offenders.

FOX has been trash for some time now. No morals and a cesspool for creepy sex offenders.

Murdoch speaks to Trump on a regular basis so its unlikely their viewers are going to end up with anything other than Kremlin style pro-Trump propaganda. Anyone who watches shows like Judge Jeanine, Hannity, or Fox & Friends will know this.

Murdoch speaks to Trump on a regular basis so its unlikely their viewers are going to end up with anything other than Kremlin style pro-Trump propaganda. Anyone who watches shows like Judge Jeanine, Hannity, or Fox & Friends will know this.

Yep...if it didn't hurt so many innocent people i would be amused by the narrative of the entire network is defend trump at all cost including taking the entire country down....and if you are either sick or poor or get shot it is either your fault or the shooter unless he is a cop shooting a minority. Upon which time it either their fault, Obamas or Hillary's. Either way, you aren't taking our assault rifles.

Reactions: Raoul2
You guys will never learn. It would be in your best interest to at least try to look at both sides.

https://thefederalist.com/2016/12/16/running-data-politifact-shows-bias-conservatives/

No, it would be in our best interest to evaluate who lies the most. That would be a good indicator of who is more accurate and more propagandist. I'm frankly not surprised that fringe right wing sites are attempting to poke holes in Politifact's methodology - they have no other way of explaining why Fox News is the least accurate of the three.

Fox are verified to make the most inaccurate statements on their broadcasts by Politifact, which should come as no surprise to most rational observers.

Percentage of false statements by cable news network:

Fox News: 60%
MSNBC: 44%
CNN: 21%

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/jan/29/punditfact-checks-cable-news-channels/

This means Fox also have the most uninformed viewers who are basing their political views on misinformation.
Hilarious, according to left wing politifact. Slid saying “Fox has the most uninformed viewers” is a typical arrogant lefty statement. I’ll put the “uninformed Fox viewer” professionals up against the networks of the left combined. And since Fox is breaking viewer records I’d say they doing just fine without you watching. Not to mention CNN hand delivering debate questions to Hillary. Regardless you aren’t interested in right or wrong, truth or lies. You are here to bash the President out of insecurity

Last edited:
You guys will never learn. It would be in your best interest to at least try to look at both sides.

https://thefederalist.com/2016/12/16/running-data-politifact-shows-bias-conservatives/
I watch FOX too. I listen to conservative radio. I know of which I speak. This entire administration is using the office of the presidency to enrich themselves. They are using peoples prejudice and hatred to pit everyone against each other to accomplish it.

I expect there will eventually be a reckoning. One that can't come soon enough.

In the meantime? This entire crew is getting away with things the right wouldn't remotely fathom letting Obama get away with. It's unacceptable...and the truth always comes to light.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
I watch FOX too. I listen to conservative radio. I know of which I speak. This entire administration is using the office of the presidency to enrich themselves. They are using peoples prejudice and hatred to pit everyone against each other to accomplish it.

In the meantime? This entire crew is getting away with things the right wouldn't remotely fathom letting Obama get away with. It's unacceptable...and the truth always comes to light.
Can you give an example of how the “entire administration of the presidency to enrich themselves” also could you give an example of “prejudice to and hatred to pit people against each other”? Or just more misdirection talk? And the “I watch conservative talk radio” is about as sincere as a white guy saying “I have a black friend”

When this original story came out the right wing media blasted CNN for putting out fake news. Now we find out the father changed CNN's original email to fit his right wing talking point of fake news. Shame on him. Any of you right wingers care to respond to this flagrant attack on a legitimate news outlet?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amberjamie...red-cn-email?utm_term=.rsnjzdJQA5#.wkBNpZw5Yq
What about CNN forcing the kids to stick to a script? Shane on CNN. Baje Tapper played Sherriff Isreal for a fool.

Seth Rich can’t say hi, Hillary had him killed them you liberals forced his family to play along like so many others.
You can't be serious with your comment of "liberals forced his family to play along"? More lies and exaggerations. You can do better than that.

Reactions: Raoul2
You can't be serious with your comment of "liberals forced his family to play along"? More lies and exaggerations. You can do better than that.
They haven’t? There’s a million examples of this. Tell Mary Jo Kopechne’s family this doesn’t happen. Nice try. What about all the women Clinton assaulted? Silenced

Well they are right wingers as the PolitiFact is left wingers which is why neither should be trusted solely. Lol

No, it would be in our best interest to evaluate who lies the most. That would be a good indicator of who is more accurate and more propagandist. I'm frankly not surprised that fringe right wing sites are attempting to poke holes in Politifact's methodology - they have no other way of explaining why Fox News is the least accurate of the three.

Well they are right wingers as the PolitiFact is left wingers which is why neither should be trusted solely. Lol

There are however things called objective facts. Attempting to muddy the waters just because Fox are on the wrong side of reality is therefore just a way to cover up the fact that they lie more than the others.

Well I’m proud of you for at least trying. Now tell me what exactly are they getting away with?

You have me confused with Palmaboy. I don’t trust either side and I’m all for throwing them all out. As for any collusion, I believe the Dems certainly used Russian materials, government agencies, etc to defeat President Trump. I believe it was illegal and someone has some explaining to do. I think there is also some likelihood that members of the Trump team colluded with the Russians and although no indictments have come out yet, they be. So whomever, and I do mean anyone, needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

There are however things called objective facts. Attempting to muddy the waters just because Fox are on the wrong side of reality is therefore just a way to cover up the fact that they lie more than the others.

You have me confused with Palmaboy. I don’t trust either side and I’m all for throwing them all out. As for any collusion, I believe the Dems certainly used Russian materials, government agencies, etc to defeat President Trump. I believe it was illegal and someone has some explaining to do. I think there is also some likelihood that members of the Trump team colluded with the Russians and although no indictments have come out yet, they be. So whomever, and I do mean anyone, needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

We have an official investigation under way - and its correctly being conducted by Bob Mueller.

Yep. The only thing I’d like to see is some progress. In essence cht or get off the pot.

We have an official investigation under way - and its correctly being conducted by Bob Mueller.

Let me add, I believe he should look at both sides as clearly the Dems colluded with the Russians against Candidate Trump and I think we all can agree that’s illegal. Right?

Well I’m proud of you for at least trying. Now tell me what exactly are they getting away with?
I am not the one to explain what everyone else plainly sees who pays attention objectively. God bless America is all I can say.

Let me add, I believe he should look at both sides as clearly the Dems colluded with the Russians against Candidate Trump and I think we all can agree that’s illegal. Right?

That's a propagandist counternarrative that was invented to muddy the waters of what Trump is being investigated for. Trump and his stooges at Fox News can repeat it all they want, but the real investigation is still about Trump and Russian interference and any matters that may arise thereof. Case closed, court ajourned.

So it's clear to youthis happened although there are no charges? Yet wth Trump you have a million questions and ask where are the charges? Sounds hypocritical to me.

The Dossier was bought and paid for by the Clintons and the material within was from Russian sources. No?

That's a propagandist counternarrative that was invented to muddy the waters of what Trump is being investigated for. Trump and his stooges at Fox News can repeat it all they want, but the real investigation is still about Trump and Russian interference and any matters that may arise thereof. Case closed, court ajourned.

I’m sure the Dossier was bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign and was filled with Russian materials. As for it sounding hypocritical, it’s likely because you don’t like the sound of it.

So it's clear to youthis happened although there are no charges? Yet wth Trump you have a million questions and ask where are the charges? Sounds hypocritical to me.

The Dossier was bought and paid for by the Clintons and the material within was from Russian sources. No?

The Clinton campaign hired a lawyer, who in turn hired a research firm to do opposition research. That firm then hired Steele, a credible Russia expert who the FBI have repeatedly worked with over the years, to look at Trump's Russia connections. There was A - nothing wrong with any of that, and B - attempting to link Hillary with having done something wrong is about as fatuous as trying to link her with the now debunked Uranium One story. Its all disingenuous propaganda ginned up by Trump and Fox to muddy the waters and make Trump seem less guilty in the Russia investigation.

And that’s exactly why you investigate it. We know there was Russian materials in the dossier and it should be fully investigated. I mean heck, they initiated an investigation into President Trump based on the Russian material.

The Clinton campaign hired a research firm to do opposition research. The firm then hired Steele, a credible Russia expert who the FBI have repeatedly worked with over the years, to look at Trump's Russia connections. There was A - nothing wrong with any of that, and B - attempting to link Hillary with having done something wrong is about as fatuous as trying to link her with the now debunked Uranium One story. Its all disingenuous propaganda ginned up by Trump and Fox to muddy the waters and make Trump seem less guilty in the Russia investigation.

And that’s exactly why you investigate it. We know there was Russian materials in the dossier and it should be fully investigated. I mean heck, they initiated an investigation into President Trump based on the Russian material.

If they want to investigate whether Trump hired Russian hookers to piss all over his face, then I'm completely ok with that. Trump associates were already being investigated by the FBI as of July 2016 so attempting to link the dossier to that investigation is just false.

So you’re not in favor of looking at it?

If they want to investigate whether Trump hired Russian hookers to piss all over his face, then I'm completely ok with that. Trump associates were already being investigated by the FBI as of July 2016 so attempting to link the dossier to that investigation is just false.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT