ADVERTISEMENT

Right Wing Media Silent

Being a shot minority by police is not a thing...and breaking the law doesn't give anyone the right to do anything but arrest you. Nobody threw you into anything. Where did I throw you in? I merely mentioned a problem we have clearly with these police shootings and for some reason you get all defensive like I was talking about YOU. Maybe if you would stop being so sensitive and defensive for every little issue or minority concern you wouldn't feel like you were thrown into anything right?
I am not sensitive at all..I give everyone the benefit of the doubt... these shootings u are talking about goes both ways by both races...and yes maybe stop breaking the law by everyone. .that's what is wrong with our country.. we don't have a right to steal..to harrass,or any of the dumb stuff.. it is getting old seeing someone robbed,shot stabbed,and just doing what they want to do....yes people say we are white supremacist if we like our race or heritage...that is wrong

The economy continues to grow, the White House is fine, and Congress is finally trying to work together on a few things. As for the investigations, they’re a staple in government as we all know and are driven by the hyper-partisan politics. Our foreign policy is strong with our enemies either defeated, severely diminished, or put on notice. This is far from the last administration where seemingly all of those were reversed. As for the State Department vacancies, I’d say we’re doing fine without them so I suggest we eliminate the positions saving us tax payers money. The Dow has grown so I’m not real sure how that’s considered tanking but I recommend you buy more shares so you can make more money to donate to your favorite charity. The turnover is what it is but I’m not sure how that impacts us citizens other then hearing the pundits speak of it. Lastly, the world leaders aren’t my concern and personally I don’t care if they like our President or not. It’s not a popularity contests right.

Looking good but again they can do better.
It's not the investigations. It's the indictments that are a result. For example Hillary was investigated for years. NOT ONE INDICTMENT! So, that I am just not buying. The economy is not growing. Right now the Dow is tanking and any gains over this year have been completely erased. So, I don't know what metric you are using but the economy is responding to these tarrifs and it isn't good. You'd say we are doing fine because that's what you want to say. The facts are we are not doing fine. Those vacancies hurt our country. We can't have those integral jobs unfilled in the state department. The world leaders are everyone's concern. We don't live in a vacuum. We are part of the world. There is no way around it. This is a world economy. It isn't 1840.

I am not sensitive at all..I give everyone the benefit of the doubt... these shootings u are talking about goes both ways by both races...and yes maybe stop breaking the law by everyone. .that's what is wrong with our country.. we don't have a right to steal..to harrass,or any of the dumb stuff.. it is getting old seeing someone robbed,shot stabbed,and just doing what they want to do....yes people say we are white supremacist if we like our race or heritage...that is wrong
That's just not true. That's you being sensitive and the very thing people criticize minorities of. Nobody here called you a white supremacist. If you think that is how people view you, we don't have control over that. You do. These shootings are not going both ways. So, that is just not factual. In this country stealing is not a death sentence....although I don't think it is very smart to assume if you were shot, you were stealing. Maybe that's why you feel so defensive. You are very accusatory.

It is so easy with you CD never can you answer the Question because you can not. The truth does not lie.
Answer what question. A question was not asked of me. I am just stating facts of who is now in charge and responsible. Accountability happens at the polls. So again, my question is what point are you making?

Ok but the question becomes why can the Dems us the Russians and not the Repubs? I personally feel if either did they should be punished but CD raised a good point by suggesting it’s not illegal.
Where is it documented the Dems used the Russians? I missed that fact.

Answer what question. A question was not asked of me. I am just stating facts of who is now in charge and responsible. Accountability happens at the polls. So again, my question is what point are you making?
Do liberals hold their party accountable? Answer truthfully because I got facts for your answer.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
It's not the investigations. It's the indictments that are a result. For example Hillary was investigated for years. NOT ONE INDICTMENT! So, that I am just not buying. The economy is not growing. Right now the Dow is tanking and any gains over this year have been completely erased. So, I don't know what metric you are using but the economy is responding to these tarrifs and it isn't good. You'd say we are doing fine because that's what you want to say. The facts are we are not doing fine. Those vacancies hurt our country. We can't have those integral jobs unfilled in the state department. The world leaders are everyone's concern. We don't live in a vacuum. We are part of the world. There is no way around it. This is a world economy. It isn't 1840.
So CD you think that Hillary has done nothing wrong with every thing going on? That is a question can you answer it. Let's see

Where is it documented the Dems used the Russians? I missed that fact.
The $ 13,000,000,that Hillary spent on a fake dossier. Fact and someone will go to jail . You Liberals that hold no one accountable need to be careful on this one.

So Rosenstien lied? This an opinion piece not backed by liberal bullshit. So the Asst AG is tight wing appointed by Obama? Cems I think you are easily confused. Give up the fantasy speaking of madness
This article like many credible news outlets have recently reported the collusion assertion is not finalized yet. Mueller is still investigating.

This article like many credible news outlets have recently reported the collusion assertion is not finalized yet. Mueller is still investigating.
Credible because it supports the fantasy argument of the left? I’ll take the word of the AG over some liberal opinion piece.

The $ 13,000,000,that Hillary spent on a fake dossier. Fact and someone will go to jail . You Liberals that hold no one accountable need to be careful on this one.
As a recall the Dems paid Fusion GPS to do opposition research not Russians. Show me your facts that the Dems paid Russians? This was a normal request but unfortunately Trump got exposed. Most of what's in the dossier has been proven. Mueller will provide you all the evidence you'll need soon.

As a recall the Dems paid Fusion GPS to do opposition research not Russians. Show me your facts that the Dems paid Russians? This was a normal request but unfortunately Trump got exposed. Most of what's in the dossier has been proven. Mueller will provide you all the evidence you'll need soon.
“Trump got exposed”? Do you still believe a debunked dossier? Lmfao

Credible because it supports the fantasy argument of the left? I’ll take the word of the AG over some liberal opinion piece.
For the record, the AG is not involved in this investigation perhaps you're referring to Rosenstein. Are you referring to his presser when those 13 Russians were indicted? If so, I so it. He was only referring to the evidence and indictments being discussed.

Yep a accountable liberal. We will see. I got a feeling you might eat your words. Nope I'm wrong you want because a idiot can see what is wrong and you Liberals still ignore it.

Yep a accountable liberal. We will see. I got a feeling you might eat your words. Nope I'm wrong you want because a idiot can see what is wrong and you Liberals still ignore it.
We will see? Where have I heard that phrase? I remember. Like Susan Rice is going to jail for illegally unmasking. Or Obama wire tapped Trump Tower. Or Hillary sold Uranium illegally to the Russians. You people live in fantasy land.

We will see? Where have I heard that phrase? I remember. Like Susan Rice is going to jail for illegally unmasking. Or Obama wire tapped Trump Tower. Or Hillary sold Uranium illegally to the Russians. You people live in fantasy land.
Yet those are all true, so who lives in fantasy land?

Tick tock . Another liberal that holds no body accountable. Obama and the Clintons love that they have trained you Liberals to be so gullible and not accountable. The Fantasy land you Speak of is going to turn into reality land soon .

Last edited:
Tick tock . Another liberal that holds no body accountable. Obama and the Clintons love that they have trained you Liberals to be so gullible and not accountable. The Fantasy land you. Speak of is going to turn into reality land soon .
Fox Fake News and Brietbart does a great job of twisting your mind with nonsense. As for Trump, he's a master at tricking believers in fantasy to vote for him.

Reactions: Raoul2
Fox Fake News and Brietbart does a great job of twisting your mind with nonsense. As for Trump, he's a master at tricking believers in fantasy to vote for him.

Its stands to reason that most of them get their information from these sites, which is why they are all brainwashed with these delusional counternarratives about Hillary etc.

You must live in fantasy world if you think folks can openly commit crimes and get away with it.
Except there’s evidence it’s all happened, you live in niavity and denial. Almost funny how many excuses you make and never hold anyone liberal accountable

The truth can not lie. Liberals do not understand that statement because they live a lie at no cause as long as it promotes the liberal agenda. What they do not understand is the truth will catch up to the lie. This is the reason Trump was elected because people who know the definition of accountability were tired of the lies coming from politicians on each side of the isles. Liberals like you do not get it because you do not know the definition of accountability. Tick Tock let's see what happens.

The truth can not lie. Liberals do not understand that statement because they live a lie at no cause as long as it promotes the liberal agenda. What they do not understand is the truth will catch up to the lie. This is the reason Trump was elected because people who know the definition of accountability were tired of the lies coming from politicians on each side of the isles. Liberals like you do not get it because you do not know the definition of accountability. Tick Tock let's see what happens.

He is the least accountable and most deceitful President in history. Oh and he's under investigation by the FBI. That's some moral compass you have.

He is the least accountable and most deceitful President in history. Oh and he's under investigation by the FBI. That's some moral compass you have.
No he is not under investigation by the FBI . He under investigation by special counsel because he fired FBI director Comey and a dossier paid for by Hillary that was used to spy on him that has now been proved the FBI and Hillary knew it was fake and the FBI lied to the court to get the permission to spy on him. Communist like you do not care because you do not know what the word Accountability means . Tick Tock you Liberals better hope football is underway when the truth comes out because if not we are going to wear you communist out. The only reason I waste my time with all it is kind of slow in the football world right now lol

No he is not under investigation by the FBI . He under investigation by special counsel because he fired FBI director Comey and a dossier paid for by Hillary that was used to spy on him that has now been proved the FBI and Hillary knew it was fake and the FBI lied to the court to get the permission to spy on him. Communist like you do not care because you do not know what the word Accountability means . Tick Tock you Liberals better hope football is underway when the truth comes out because if not we are going to wear you communist out. The only reason I waste my time with all it is kind of slow in the football world right now lol

Who do you think does the investigating for the Special Counsel ? Its the FBI. So yes, he is under investigation by the DOJ and the FBI.

Who do you think does the investigating for the Special Counsel ? Its the FBI. So yes, he is under investigation by the DOJ and the FBI.
No my communist friend it is not the FBI. It is the DOJ the FBI has nothing to do with it and the special counsel appoints the prosecutor and he Muller has full authority over seen by the DOJ.

He is “under investigation by the FBI” classic! Why is it so hard for the left to tell the truth?? Serious why lie about something like this?? Makes no sense! Talk about “moral compass” yet you are rarely honest!! But sit here and judge decisions that you have no part of.

No my communist friend it is not the FBI. It is the DOJ the FBI has nothing to do with it and the special counsel appoints the prosecutor and he Muller has full authority over seen by the DOJ.

The FBI is part of the DOJ. The Special Counsel is part of the DOJ. The Special Counsel is backed up by the full force of the FBI's investigative resources. Its not rocket science.

The FBI is part of the DOJ. The Special Counsel is part of the DOJ. The Special Counsel is backed up by the full force of the FBI's investigative resources. Its not rocket science.
No actually the rocket science part is the fact that they are using a “special counsel” in lieu of the FBI to investigate! The Special Council is independent of each! Speaking of rocket science! For someone who complains nonstop about people being “mean and rude” you talk down to people constantly regardless of what you are saying is correct or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbie jo
The FBI is not part of the DOJ. The DOJ is not the FBI and special counsel is appointed by the DOJ and has nothing to do with the FBI . The Special counsel only answers to the DOJ but the special counsel has the authority to charge anybody with a crime if they feel like they have a case. Then if that happens it go to court and the special counsel has to prove the case. History shows that 95% of special counsel cases never make it threw the court system.

Dow Jones was at 19,827.25 on Inauguration Day and now sits at 24,385.63. I don’t see how that signifies anything but growth. As for Hillary, we’ll see what happens but needless to say there’s going to be some explaining to do. Lol....”You’d say we are doing fine because that’s what you want to say.” I generally do, don’t you? Now please tell me how the vacancies have hurt us and what integral jobs you’re speaking of. As for the world, it’s just one big happy place right now. A few conflicts here and there with President Trump cleaning up the mess left for him, but doing well for sure.

See we can learn through discussion.

The FBI is not part of the DOJ. The DOJ is not the FBI and special counsel is appointed by the DOJ and has nothing to do with the FBI . The Special counsel only answers to the DOJ but the special counsel has the authority to charge anybody with a crime if they feel like they have a case. Then if that happens it go to court and the special counsel has to prove the case. History shows that 95% of special counsel cases never make it threw the court system.

The FBI operates under the jurisdiction of the DOJ with oversight by Congressional committees. The Special Counsel also operates under DOJ guidelines and has "full power and independent authority to exercise all investigative and prosecutorial functions and powers of the Department of Justice, the Attorney General, and any other officer or employee of the Department of Justice..."

Remember the big issue with Agent Sztrock and his texts to his girlfriend? They were FBI agents attached to the Mueller probe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT