ADVERTISEMENT

Right Wing Media Silent

So you’re not in favor of looking at it?

Absolutely not. We already have a Republican President and GOP Congress. If there was something credible there, then you can bet they would've already been all over it. The fact that there is no investigation is pretty good evidence that there is nothing to investigate.

You do realize Someone has been appointed to look into it right?

Absolutely not. We already have a Republican President and GOP Congress. If there was something credible there, then you can bet they would've already been all over it. The fact that there is no investigation is pretty good evidence that there is nothing to investigate.

You do realize Someone has been appointed to look into it right?

If there was something there, there would an actual investigation; and not Devin Nunes' scampering around the WH lawn late at night with his magnifying glass. When there is an independent prosecutor then we can talk about this like its a real thing. Until then, its just another distraction from the main event.

Reactions: cems52
I believe it’s the DOJ IG not Nunes.

If there was something there, there would an actual investigation; and not Devin Nunes' scampering around the WH lawn late at night with his magnifying glass. When there is an independent prosecutor then we can talk about this like its a real thing. Until then, its just another distraction from the main event.

They haven’t? There’s a million examples of this. Tell Mary Jo Kopechne’s family this doesn’t happen. Nice try. What about all the women Clinton assaulted? Silenced
Let's stick with your claim.....sorry your lie that Hillary or the Dems killed this person. Where is your proof or at least some indictments? This why posting here is becoming insufferable. Smh

Let's stick with your claim.....sorry your lie that Hillary or the Dems killed this person. Where is your proof or at least some indictments? This why posting here is becoming insufferable. Smh
You need indictments for something to have happened? If that’s the case the Trump argument you make every other post is BS! Agree it’s getting bad!! Rules for some and not others

It’s just not hard. If you investigate President Trump on allegations, then you damn well have to investigate the Dems when we know Russian information was in the Dossier they paid for.

You need indictments for something to have happened? If that’s the case the Trump argument you make every other post is BS! Agree it’s getting bad!! Rules for some and not others

Reactions: PalmaBoy
It’s just not hard. If you investigate President Trump on allegations, then you damn well have to investigate the Dems when we know Russian information was in the Dossier they paid for.

No you don't. You have to investigate whoever the DOJ and or Independent Counsel are tasked to investigate. If there was anything there, then an investigation would take place. We don't investigate our political opponents just because we would like to change the subject from our own investigation. That takes places in Turkey, Russia, and various other banana republics.

You do know Mueller has over a dozen indictments and 3 guilty pleas? Maybe Fox Fake News hasn't told you yet?

And that’s exactly why you investigate it. We know there was Russian materials in the dossier and it should be fully investigated. I mean heck, they initiated an investigation into President Trump based on the Russian material.
Actually, you're wrong. The Russian investigation started because Papadopoulos got drunk and spilled the beans to a foreign diplomat. Fact!!

Ummm, this isn't tit for tat. Sorry, the republicans have been investigating dems for years. Benghazi ring a bell? The problem is you are just wasting our tax payer money at some point. Investigating just to appease a political base without any real basis just cost us money. This Trump investigation is shedding a lot of light. Several indictments and more to come. This isn't some Benghazi witch hunt.

Last edited:
Fox are verified to make the most inaccurate statements on their broadcasts by Politifact, which should come as no surprise to most rational observers.

Percentage of false statements by cable news network:

Fox News: 60%
MSNBC: 44%
CNN: 21%

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/jan/29/punditfact-checks-cable-news-channels/

This means Fox also have the most uninformed viewers who are basing their political views on misinformation.

Most rational observers would check politifact. Tampa Bay Observer behind it and various publications say it’s anti conservative

Ummm, this isn't tit for tat. Sorry, the republicans have been investigating dems for years. Benghazi ring a bell? The problem is you are just wasting our tax payer money at some point. Investigating just to appease a political base without and real basis just cost us money. This Trump investigation is shedding a lot of light. Several indictments and more to come. This isn't some Benghazi witch hunt.
Still calling Benghazi where Americans were killed and dragged thru the street a “witch hunt”? Wonder why you don’t care about those American deaths?? Interesting?

Most rational observers would check politifact. Tampa Bay Observer behind it and various publications say it’s anti conservative
It's the facts that are anti conservative. The publication is fact based. That has no party. The facts always are anti conservative so yes, that makes the site.

It's the facts that are anti conservative. The publication is fact based. That has no party. The facts always are anti conservative so yes, that makes the site.
Except when the “facts” aren’t reality! And again WRONG, the publication tells thier version of the truth! Keep it real

Yep...if it didn't hurt so many innocent people i would be amused by the narrative of the entire network is defend trump at all cost including taking the entire country down....and if you are either sick or poor or get shot it is either your fault or the shooter unless he is a cop shooting a minority. Upon which time it either their fault, Obamas or Hillary's. Either way, you aren't taking our assault rifles.
CD the minority thing wow...stop breaking laws and stuff won't happen...this country is beyond ****ed...if you want all this to stop than talk to most white ppl and stop blaming all of them..there is good and bad in both races..blame the bad ones not all..I am sick of being thrown in the white supremacist and racist cause I like my race just like u do

CD the minority thing wow...stop breaking laws and stuff won't happen...this country is beyond ****ed...if you want all this to stop than talk to most white ppl and stop blaming all of them..there is good and bad in both races..blame the bad ones not all..I am sick of being thrown in the white supremacist and racist cause I like my race just like u do
Being a shot minority by police is not a thing...and breaking the law doesn't give anyone the right to do anything but arrest you. Nobody threw you into anything. Where did I throw you in? I merely mentioned a problem we have clearly with these police shootings and for some reason you get all defensive like I was talking about YOU. Maybe if you would stop being so sensitive and defensive for every little issue or minority concern you wouldn't feel like you were thrown into anything right?

Being a shot minority by police is not a thing...and breaking the law doesn't give anyone the right to do anything but arrest you. Nobody threw you into anything. Where did I throw you in? I merely mentioned a problem we have clearly with these police shootings and for some reason you get all defensive like I was talking about YOU. Maybe if you would stop being so sensitive and defensive for every little issue or minority concern you wouldn't feel like you were thrown into anything right?
Quick question, what about all the Cops being shot? That’s not a “thing”? That’s ok? You approve of Cops being killed?

Indeed and yet the dems did so. Yikes!

No you don't. You have to investigate whoever the DOJ and or Independent Counsel are tasked to investigate. If there was anything there, then an investigation would take place. We don't investigate our political opponents just because we would like to change the subject from our own investigation. That takes places in Turkey, Russia, and various other banana republics.

Ok but the question becomes why can the Dems us the Russians and not the Repubs? I personally feel if either did they should be punished but CD raised a good point by suggesting it’s not illegal.

Actually, you're wrong. The Russian investigation started because Papadopoulos got drunk and spilled the beans to a foreign diplomat. Fact!!

“We don’t investigate out political opponents just because we would like to” so what did Obama push the FBI to investigate Trump and his team for prior to the election? More fantasy hypocrite double talk!

Well, I think we’re all learning just how corrupt our government officials are and I recommend everyone look at what’s being pushed out of the surrogates on both sides to get the full effect. Our government is out of control.

Ummm, this isn't tit for tat. Sorry, the republicans have been investigating dems for years. Benghazi ring a bell? The problem is you are just wasting our tax payer money at some point. Investigating just to appease a political base without any real basis just cost us money. This Trump investigation is shedding a lot of light. Several indictments and more to come. This isn't some Benghazi witch hunt.

Well, I think we’re all learning just how corrupt our government officials are and I recommend everyone look at what’s being pushed out of the surrogates on both sides to get the full effect. Our government is out of control.
You know the funny thing? You keep referring to both sides.....but Republicans have been in charge of the house, the Senate and the white house. I'm just sayin. It's a false equivalence. Dems have very little power.

I’m talking about the corruption specifically. As for the Repubs in office, things are trending in the right direction so overall I’d give them a “B”. They can do better.

You know the funny thing? You keep referring to both sides.....but Republicans have been in charge of the house, the Senate and the white house. I'm just sayin. It's a false equivalence. Dems have very little power.

The Clinton campaign hired a lawyer, who in turn hired a research firm to do opposition research. That firm then hired Steele, a credible Russia expert who the FBI have repeatedly worked with over the years, to look at Trump's Russia connections. There was A - nothing wrong with any of that, and B - attempting to link Hillary with having done something wrong is about as fatuous as trying to link her with the now debunked Uranium One story. Its all disingenuous propaganda ginned up by Trump and Fox to muddy the waters and make Trump seem less guilty in the Russia investigation.
Liberals so stick the head in the sand. Fact Clintons spent $13000000 for fake dossier
Liberals use the FBI to further the fake document
Obama and Hillary use FBI and State department to push the fake document
Liberals use the CIA to further the fake document
But that is ok yep you Liberals are real accountable

I’m talking about the corruption specifically. As for the Repubs in office, things are trending in the right direction so overall I’d give them a “B”. They can do better.
You are just NOT objective here.

A "B" for what? Is that a joke? The economy is tanking!!! The white house is in complete disarray and congress isn't doing anything. An ongoing investigation with the indictments to show for it. We have essentially no foreign policy to speak nor do we have the state department even semi operational. Tons of jobs IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT aren't filled. The Dow is tanking even as I am typing this. The turnover in this administration is just sick compared to any white house in recent memory. Our world foot print is non existent in this administration. World leaders aren't fans at all.

A "B"? That's a complete joke!

Last edited:
Liberals so stick the head in the sand. Fact Clintons spent $13000000 for fake dossier
Liberals use the FBI to further the fake document
Obama and Hillary use FBI and State department to push the fake document
Liberals use the CIA to further the fake document
But that is ok yep you Liberals are real accountable
Yep...they are. .Why? Because Liberals are not in charge of the house , senate, or executive branch. So what is your point?

Dems are still corrupt along with Republicans are still corrupt

The economy continues to grow, the White House is fine, and Congress is finally trying to work together on a few things. As for the investigations, they’re a staple in government as we all know and are driven by the hyper-partisan politics. Our foreign policy is strong with our enemies either defeated, severely diminished, or put on notice. This is far from the last administration where seemingly all of those were reversed. As for the State Department vacancies, I’d say we’re doing fine without them so I suggest we eliminate the positions saving us tax payers money. The Dow has grown so I’m not real sure how that’s considered tanking but I recommend you buy more shares so you can make more money to donate to your favorite charity. The turnover is what it is but I’m not sure how that impacts us citizens other then hearing the pundits speak of it. Lastly, the world leaders aren’t my concern and personally I don’t care if they like our President or not. It’s not a popularity contests right.

Looking good but again they can do better.

You just NOT objective here.

A "B" for what? Is that a joke? The economy is tanking!!! The white house is in complete disarray and congress isn't doing anything. An ongoing investigation with the indictments to show for it. We have essentially no foreign policy to speak nor do we have the state department even semi operational. Tons of jobs IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT aren't filled. The Dow is tanking even as I am typing this. The turnover in this administration is just sick compared to any white house in recent memory. Our world foot print is non existent in this administration. World leaders aren't fans at all.

A "B"? That's a complete joke!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT