ADVERTISEMENT

Right Wing Media Silent

pretty easy to Google The day of Trumps inauguration Jan 20-2017
End of the day Dow finished up +94.85 to 19,827.25
End of the day S&P500 up + 7.62 to 2,27131
End of the day Nasdaq up +15.25 to 5,555.33

CD you were WAY OFF

Part of the Dossier, no?
I might be wrong but I believe you can be fair and balanced with the facts. Read that article I posted with Mueller's authority and scope. Also, read or listen to news sources that simply present the news without commentary. There are some. Commentary isn't necessarily bad but it depends on who is the commentator. Do they have a left or right agenda or are they balanced? In the end you have to rely on your up bringing, education and life experiences to make a judgment. Good luck.

Now that’s funny. I’m pretty knowledgeable but I guess my asking questions leads you to believe otherwise. You notice I state the fact followed by the question mark, right?

Bro, lets get serious. You don't know much about this investigation. Right?

I try to be fair and balanced, reviewing both sides of the equation and further understanding their bias. That’s why I continue to call further investigations of both sides as I believe both may have used the Russians to some extent.

I might be wrong but I believe you can be fair and balanced with the facts. Read that article I posted with Mueller's authority and scope. Also, read or listen to news sources that simply present the news without commentary. There are some. Commentary isn't necessarily bad but it depends on who is the commentator. Do they have a left or right agenda or are they balanced? In the end you have to rely on your up bringing, education and life experiences to make a judgment. Good luck.

At some point the time always comes when you MUST CHOOSE A SIDE bro. I am choosing America. Sure I am a Democrat. A moderate...but this country is a mess because people forget America before all this crap.

So when people say things like the Clintons did it too...or what about Obama. Why would you think I care if they go to jail too? Lol...i don't give a shit who else tries to take us down too. They can all go to jail for all I care. If proven guilty.

Reactions: cems52
I try to be fair and balanced, reviewing both sides of the equation and further understanding their bias. That’s why I continue to call further investigations of both sides as I believe both may have used the Russians to some extent.
Why do you believe the Russians helped Hillary when Putin hated her. Did you know that? Look it up.

Now that’s funny. I’m pretty knowledgeable but I guess my asking questions leads you to believe otherwise. You notice I state the fact followed by the question mark, right?
Yes, but seriously I know this shzzt inside and out. I'm retired so I can read and watch alot of news. I've never been this focused on national politics as I am now. The reason Trump. When W was in the WH I never scrutinized a Prez as much as I do Trump. In fact I like W. Wasn't a good Prez but I like him as a person.

Yes, but seriously I know this shzzt inside and out. I'm retired so I can read and watch alot of news. I've never been this focused on national politics as I am now. The reason Trump. When W was in the WH I never scrutinized a Prez as much as I do Trump. In fact I like W. Wasn't a good Prez but I like him as a person.
“I know this shit inside out” read some real news not the Commie lefty propoganda you read

I believe you and that’s why I like talking to you about this stuff. I think you recognize both sides surrogates slant the news and so you don’t just throw nonsense out here like another poster.

Bottom line all I want is a full investigation of both sides as I truly believe the Russians played us. I think they assisted both sides be it directly/indirectly and if so we need to know.

Here you go! So again let’s see these “lies” and “racial slurs” you’ve lied about 100 times

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ence-election/reANSDMMSJv8dlropKqfaP/amp.html
Right winger Jim Jordan is your proof that the Dems conspired with Putin to win the election? AMAZING!! You do know Putin hated Hillary because of her hard line against Russia?
@Cane919, this is the kind of nonsense I'm talking about. This guys proof of Dems working with Russia is the word of another right winger who hates Dems. You have to use common sense to get through the bull these guys throw out every day.

Right winger Jim Jordan is your proof that the Dems conspired with Putin to win the election? AMAZING!! You do know Putin hated Hillary because of her hard line against Russia?
More Cems deflection! Not that’s actually BS! Putin hated America especially the “right wingazz” because they destroyed communism! Hillary had zero to do with it! Hillary was worst Sec of State ever! Get a clue!

You would think so but it’s not always the case. That aside, let’s think about the possibilities here.

If Putin wanted Candidate Trump to win, then how might he be of assistance? I’d say realeasing the filth in her emails might do it. You know the collusion between the DNC and Hillary against Sanders, Uranium deal, etc etc.

Now if he wanted Clinton to win, then how might he do it? Perhaps the release of information through a source that the FBI trust suggesting connections with and through Trumps team. You know, like their meeting in Trump tower, their foreign interest with their businesses, etc etc.

Now ask yourselves, who wins in either situation? Putin! He wins in three ways. First, by totally disrupting our election through the manipulation of not only our candidates but through the distrust of the citizenry. Second, the influence over whoever won for fear of being exposed of their wrongdoing. Then there’s the third win, which ends with an impeachment if proved to have knowingly worked with the Russians to win.

So what happened? He would never expect the elected President to allow a Special Counsel to be appointed but alas it happened and it seems the cht is slowly but surely being found.

Just imagine!

Russia is an authoritarian government and as such nothing this major is done without Putin's approval.

You would think so but it’s not always the case. That aside, let’s think about the possibilities here.

If Putin wanted Candidate Trump to win, then how might he be of assistance? I’d say realeasing the filth in her emails might do it. You know the collusion between the DNC and Hillary against Sanders, Uranium deal, etc etc.

Now if he wanted Clinton to win, then how might he do it? Perhaps the release of information through a source that the FBI trust suggesting connections with and through Trumps team. You know, like their meeting in Trump tower, their foreign interest with their businesses, etc etc.

Now ask yourselves, who wins in either situation? Putin! He wins in three ways. First, by totally disrupting our election through the manipulation of not only our candidates but through the distrust of the citizenry. Second, the influence over whoever won for fear of being exposed of their wrongdoing. Then there’s the third win, which ends with an impeachment if proved to have knowingly worked with the Russians to win.

So what happened? He would never expect the elected President to allow a Special Counsel to be appointed but alas it happened and it seems the cht is slowly but surely being found.

Just imagine!
We don't need to imagine because we know what happened and it ain't pretty. It's a lot of indictments and lying about meeting with Russians...and denials and staying a cuck holster when it comes to any enforcement or punishment for Russia making us their bitch.

Putin hated Hillary and did all he could to get her opponent elected. Its not rocket science.

Reactions: cems52
Try as I might you seemingly won’t learn. Lol

We don't need to imagine because we know what happened and it ain't pretty. It's a lot of indictments and lying about meeting with Russians...and denials and staying a cuck holster when it comes to any enforcement or punishment for Russia making us their bitch.

Kick rocks challenged boy
giphy.gif

Exactly, that’s why I hesitated to post it but as I didn’t have time to pull the actual indictment I thought I’d share something from other then the typical surrogates (Foxnews, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS).ill find it when I get home tonight but if you get a minute while you’re having that gin/tonic by the pool today (and yes, I am jealous) post it so we can all review it tonight.

You do know this is an editorial? It's an opinion piece. Give me facts not right wing talking points.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Absolutely not. We already have a Republican President and GOP Congress. If there was something credible there, then you can bet they would've already been all over it. The fact that there is no investigation is pretty good evidence that there is nothing to investigate.

You are delousional...

This ain’t the banana republic. They are going to light em up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT