ADVERTISEMENT

Right Wing Media Silent

The market did fine under Obama. My comment was about his overall presidency. He simply was over his head expecting the world to unite if asked nicely.

Yep...that has nothing to with dismissing what Obama accomplished.

Give him time. He’s just starting to look and likely hear from the other side.
No he’s heard for a while. He denies and/ or deflects and plays games. Waster of time with him. Soon as you beat him a few times he will get you thrown off the sight for being rude to him. He will have a few guys report you also

I do my best not to be rude when making my point so I seriously doubt I’d get bumped.

No he’s heard for a while. He denies and/ or deflects and plays games. Waster of time with him. Soon as you beat him a few times he will get you thrown off the sight for being rude to him. He will have a few guys report you also

So why won’t you acknowledge and be pleased with the market now? It’s 6000 - 7000 even higher under President Trump.

QUOTE="cdwright40, post: 2059638, member: 4106"]Did fine? He trippled the Dow breaking records.[/QUOTE]

As stated many times, I’m concerned about both sides working with the Russians while apparently you and CD are only concerned about Candidate Trumps interaction with them. Why is that?

Why is that a problem? Trump shared Intel with the Russians.

I do my best not to be rude when making my point so I seriously doubt I’d get bumped.
Again it’s not like they even read the opinion, becomes a matter of the same name being reported over and over. They don’t have time to read this Lounge so it’s easier for them to ban. Again it’s the tactic of the Libs here. We’ve lost several solid posters here recently in the purge. Not going to say they didn’t get testy, cross the line? Nope! And again you’ve got other who talk down, act superior, tell you that you are lying or wrong when it’s clearly been proven otherwise.

As stated many times, I’m concerned about both sides working with the Russians while apparently you and CD are only concerned about Candidate Trumps interaction with them. Why is that?
The left forgets the Obama “when I win my second term I’ll habe more leverage comment” it makes sense working and having a relationship with Russia. Best part would be keeping your friends close and enemies closer!

Well I’ll hope they’re adult enough to have decent conversations without bothering Gary but we’ll see. I wondering why you haven’t been banned for your comments yet based on the criteria laid out. You go at them pretty good.

Again it’s not like they even read the opinion, becomes a matter of the same name being reported over and over. They don’t have time to read this Lounge so it’s easier for them to ban. Again it’s the tactic of the Libs here. We’ve lost several solid posters here recently in the purge. Not going to say they didn’t get testy, cross the line? Nope! And again you’ve got other who talk down, act superior, tell you that you are lying or wrong when it’s clearly been proven otherwise.

Every President has to deal with Russia and based on world events it can go in any number of ways.

The left forgets the Obama “when I win my second term I’ll habe more leverage comment” it makes sense working and having a relationship with Russia. Best part would be keeping your friends close and enemies closer!

Well I’ll hope they’re adult enough to have decent conversations without bothering Gary but we’ll see. I wondering why you haven’t been banned for your comments yet based on the criteria laid out. You go at them pretty good.
Oh it’s coming, however here’s the thing. I’ve been on the Rivals main board years and never had an issue and I give pretty good over there. Yet it’s different, the posters over there are all about the give and take and don’t act protected or superior. I give what I get. I don’t go out of my way. However I learned the hard way that it’s not wise to expect class or honesty from the particular few here! Just not happening.

That’s a shame.

Oh it’s coming, however here’s the thing. I’ve been on the Rivals main board years and never had an issue and I give pretty good over there. Yet it’s different, the posters over there are all about the give and take and don’t act protected or superior. I give what I get. I don’t go out of my way. However I learned the hard way that it’s not wise to expect class or honesty from the particular few here! Just not happening.

They believe he did so before he was President and it cost them the election. Ironically, we now know the dems were using the Russian intel, by way of Steele, in an attempt to defeat Candidate Trump. So they’re calling for heads for the same thing the dems did.

Agreed, so my question again is why were the left basing all thier complaints on this?

Quite the contrary. I'm against anybody that violates our laws. Here's the difference. There is no official investigation into Dem collusion with the Russians. There is one for Trump. When there is one for Dems lets prosecute the guilty.

I believe they have opened one up but either way I’m glad to hear you say it. No one is above the law, despite the politicians routinely getting away with cht us citizens can not.

Quite the contrary. I'm against anybody that violates our laws. Here's the difference. There is no official investigation into Dem collusion with the Russians. There is one for Trump. When there is one for Dems lets prosecute the guilty.

I believe they have opened one up but either way I’m glad to hear you say it. No one is above the law, despite the politicians routinely getting away with cht us citizens can not.
Check back with me in six months and let me know how that investigation is going.

Check back with me in six months and let me know how that investigation is going.
You’ve been saying “six months” for how long? It must be in the Liberal handbook I heard same thing from liberal last night playing cards. And next breath he bitches about where his tax dollars go, typical lib!

You’ve been saying “six months” for how long? It must be in the Liberal handbook I heard same thing from liberal last night playing cards. And next breath he bitches about where his tax dollars go, typical lib!
Did you even understand the context of my post? Apparently not. A lack of education is a dangerous thing.

You have me confused with someone else. I only learned of the collusion on the left when the Nunez report came out.

You have been calling for all these investigations of Dems for months. Surely the fruits of your labor will bear fruit within 6 months?

Did you even understand the context of my post? Apparently not. A lack of education is a dangerous thing.
Yes I do very much so, and here’s the thing. You drop uneducated insecure responses because you can’t craft an answer. You usually copy CD or rewrite what Comminust News Network tells you. Want to play smart, try snd fool the section 8 manager where you live. Tired of the lies you drop and responses. And here’s the thing, I get warnings for insulting you all while you say the dumbest shit ever. Like the failure that you are. And again, I could buy and sell the entire trailer park you live in, I carry more in my pockets than you’ve ever made and my education is the best money can buy. What do you got?

Yes I do very much so, and here’s the thing. You drop uneducated insecure responses because you can’t craft an answer. You usually copy CD or rewrite what Comminust News Network tells you. Want to play smart, try snd fool the section 8 manager where you live. Tired of the lies you drop and responses. And here’s the thing, I get warnings for insulting you all while you say the dumbest shit ever. Like the failure that you are. And again, I could buy and sell the entire trailer park you live in, I carry more in my pockets than you’ve ever made and my education is the best money can buy. What do you got?
All that money and education you have and you still can't write coherent posts. Your money was not well spent. Ask for a refund.

I don't "got" nothing. Are you for real? With all that money I can tutor you and bring your writing skills up to a third grade level, maybe?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT