ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Michael Flynn has flipped...

Lolololololol "smart people" so explain how the video is fake? CD she said they spied on Trump. How are "certain media" outlets making things up? All you smart people even know you can't walk back a lie on video" except the classic "if you like your coverage you can keep it! Best all time live video lie!
Read the dam article!! The truth will set you free.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
You obviously do not know how this work lol. I carried a top secret clearance for several years. She carried a clearance wich means she knows the information which was passed on to her or she was privy to for whatever reason, she has to follow protocal to talk about and can only talk to and share with certain people who also have a proper clearance. Discussing said info on a tv show does not fall within that realm unless it was declassified and released by the proper people, of which she is not one of them.

It's not hard to connect the dots here especially within the FISA world. I've been a part of two FISA warrants during the bush admin so I'm familiar with the process.

My take on what happened was someone applied for FISA warrant for electronic intercept and it was granted (2nd time). They didn't find anything and rather shutting it down and the return being submitted back to the courts, they kept it rolling to spy for political reasons. Spying on a US Citizen is ILLEGAL! Neither the NSA or the CIA can legally spy on you if you're a US Citizen.

To answer whether or not I believe there are any ties to the Russian Govt in regards to the election and interference... no!

Flynn broke protocol and may have committed a crime by not announcing business affiliations (even some discrepancies as to how and what specifically his business transaction were and whether or not he provided proper notification). Let's just assume he's guilty of what he's actually being accused of and that there is proof of. It still has zero to do with the elections in any way. Explain how a foreign govt interferes in an election and yet Hillary still wins popular vote. You can't hack the electoral college! This is nothing more than liberals stomping their feet but in doing so they have uncovered their own crimes, for which people will actually go to federal prison for. Some of who should have went a long long time ago!

Okay let's unpack this.

I gotta be honest. You would have a hell of a lot more credibility if you lost the entire "liberals stomping their feet" because that is a key indicator of a lack of objectivity needed here. This is national security dude. That's what this is and if there is no there there....then this administration can easily cooperate and we can all move on. I don't think there is any reasonable person that believes this is merely liberals stomping their feet. Because at the end of the day, I don't give a crap about liberal vs conservative. Give me competent and running the government please and thank you.

Here is the other thing. I am not going to challenge your credentials. The thing is you are making assumptions and qualifying how easy it is to connect the dots. Look, here is the bottom line. This is an active investigation of this administration. We don't know the merits yet. We can't say if it is merited at all....but you see the circumstances piling up. You see the clear obstruction. Dude, that is going to raise a flag so I don't want to hear about liberals. Because if the shoe were on the other foot, conservatives would be running around screaming lock her up and you know it. So, chill on the liberal stuff. This is our country we are talking about.

Now as far as surveillance on a US Citizen neither of us can or should speak to this. We don't know if they were spying on foreigners and US Citizens were part of that or if we spied on US Citizens. Everyone has their opinion and that is fine. I don't focus on what I don't know. What I do know is there is a lot of smoke and obstruction. There is no evidence according to those that have that intel that Obama wire tapped trump so that needs to be let go. Plain and simple. I don't care about what someone's opinion who no longer has the credentials to see thinks. That's just grand standing to me.

You obviously do not know how this work lol. I carried a top secret clearance for several years. She carried a clearance wich means she knows the information which was passed on to her or she was privy to for whatever reason, she has to follow protocal to talk about and can only talk to and share with certain people who also have a proper clearance. Discussing said info on a tv show does not fall within that realm unless it was declassified and released by the proper people, of which she is not one of them.

It's not hard to connect the dots here especially within the FISA world. I've been a part of two FISA warrants during the bush admin so I'm familiar with the process.

My take on what happened was someone applied for FISA warrant for electronic intercept and it was granted (2nd time). They didn't find anything and rather shutting it down and the return being submitted back to the courts, they kept it rolling to spy for political reasons. Spying on a US Citizen is ILLEGAL! Neither the NSA or the CIA can legally spy on you if you're a US Citizen.

To answer whether or not I believe there are any ties to the Russian Govt in regards to the election and interference... no!

Flynn broke protocol and may have committed a crime by not announcing business affiliations (even some discrepancies as to how and what specifically his business transaction were and whether or not he provided proper notification). Let's just assume he's guilty of what he's actually being accused of and that there is proof of. It still has zero to do with the elections in any way. Explain how a foreign govt interferes in an election and yet Hillary still wins popular vote. You can't hack the electoral college! This is nothing more than liberals stomping their feet but in doing so they have uncovered their own crimes, for which people will actually go to federal prison for. Some of who should have went a long long time ago!

First of all Hillary won the popular vote because she won big states like California and NY by wide margins. These are big time blue states. Your response that Russia didn't interfere in the election has been refuted by 17 different intelligence agencies. Do you know more than them?

If you listened to the senate testimony yesterday a witness stated, Trump used what they called "Russian active measures against his opponents" during the campaign. He essentially, repeated fake news put out by the Russians. The question now is was there collusion?

I respect your work for our government and don't profess to be an expert in the intelligent field. However, I saw Ms. Farkas' response on tv to this allegation and I presented her rebuttal above.

First of all Hillary won the popular vote because she won big states like California and NY by wide margins. These are big time blue states. Your response that Russia didn't interfere in the election has been refuted by 17 different intelligence agencies. Do you know more than them?

If you listened to the senate testimony yesterday a witness stated, Trump used what they called "Russian active measures against his opponents" during the campaign. He essentially, repeated fake news put out by the Russians. The question now is was there collusion?

I respect your work for our government and don't profess to be an expert in the intelligent field. However, I saw Ms. Farkas' response on tv to this allegation and I presented her rebuttal above.
Let me first tell hownwhat you just stated is a lie. Not an intentional one but a lie none the less. 17 intelligence agencies did not state that Russia interfered. How do I know? Because some of those 17 intelligence agencies focus on other things which have absolutely zero to do with collecting that kind of information. It was a bullshit line made up to lend credibility to the lie. Secondly the Intel agencies who would cooborate that kind of info are very compartmentalized. They sure as hell wouldn't be releasing it for the medias consumption, well unless it was to politically change the landscape for their own benefit.

Once you finally realize the media is lying out of their collective ass you'll realize how corrupt the federal govt is. That goes for both parties!

Okay let's unpack this.

I gotta be honest. You would have a hell of a lot more credibility if you lost the entire "liberals stomping their feet" because that is a key indicator of a lack of objectivity needed here. This is national security dude. That's what this is and if there is no there there....then this administration can easily cooperate and we can all move on. I don't think there is any reasonable person that believes this is merely liberals stomping their feet. Because at the end of the day, I don't give a crap about liberal vs conservative. Give me competent and running the government please and thank you.

Here is the other thing. I am not going to challenge your credentials. The thing is you are making assumptions and qualifying how easy it is to connect the dots. Look, here is the bottom line. This is an active investigation of this administration. We don't know the merits yet. We can't say if it is merited at all....but you see the circumstances piling up. You see the clear obstruction. Dude, that is going to raise a flag so I don't want to hear about liberals. Because if the shoe were on the other foot, conservatives would be running around screaming lock her up and you know it. So, chill on the liberal stuff. This is our country we are talking about.

Now as far as surveillance on a US Citizen neither of us can or should speak to this. We don't know if they were spying on foreigners and US Citizens were part of that or if we spied on US Citizens. Everyone has their opinion and that is fine. I don't focus on what I don't know. What I do know is there is a lot of smoke and obstruction. There is no evidence according to those that have that intel that Obama wire tapped trump so that needs to be let go. Plain and simple. I don't care about what someone's opinion who no longer has the credentials to see thinks. That's just grand standing to me.
CD I've been around this board for years so please don't lecture me about your objectiveness! Objectivity can often be confused for having seen enough information to make an informed decision about what you believe has happened and developed a conclusion. Please don't get it confused.

CD I've been around this board for years so please don't lecture me about your objectiveness! Objectivity can often be confused for having seen enough information to make an informed decision about what you believe has happened and developed a conclusion. Please don't get it confused.

Please don't confuse an opinion with a lecture. That was not a lecture. It was an objective opinion after carefully reading everything you wrote like you asked me to.

Let me first tell hownwhat you just stated is a lie. Not an intentional one but a lie none the less. 17 intelligence agencies did not state that Russia interfered. How do I know? Because some of those 17 intelligence agencies focus on other things which have absolutely zero to do with collecting that kind of information. It was a bullshit line made up to lend credibility to the lie. Secondly the Intel agencies who would cooborate that kind of info are very compartmentalized. They sure as hell wouldn't be releasing it for the medias consumption, well unless it was to politically change the landscape for their own benefit.

Once you finally realize the media is lying out of their collective ass you'll realize how corrupt the federal govt is. That goes for both parties!
Ok.......

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ence-agencies-russia-behind-hacking/92514592/

All it takes is one agency though. It doesn't take 17. Just one to find what they deem credible evidence.

All it takes is one agency though. It doesn't take 17. Just one to find what they deem credible evidence.
It's the point why make that statement of 17 if it only takes one? They're trying to build a facade of credibility. Give it 6 months and revisit this.

Ok......then tell congress to stop these dam hearings/investigations.
The investigations are pointless in regards to this and that I agree. Putin is a total shithead and we should have nothing to do with him in either party.

What I think is really going on... this narrative is being pushed because someone is trying to get these surveillance acts shutdown. Just my opinion.

Well, it is interesting how divided this country has become. If you have all this come out about Hillary, our opinions aren't the same as if it is your own guy. Leaks from wiki are just fine as long as Clinton doesn't get in. But what we fail to realize is you could be next. I think that is what people need to try to understand. This is bigger than a party. It's our way of life here. Our democracy we live in.

It can't be..."well if the info about Hillary is true that is all that matters". Then when it is Trump "Where are these leaks coming from?" "It isn't right. They are trying set Trump up"....lol.

We can't have it both ways. That's why I don't get caught up in partisan nonsense. Liberals or Conservatives. I don't care what your political party is.

To me Trump is a POS. Not because he is a republican. Hell, he was a democrat longer than he was a republican...lol. Some still think he is a democrat. I think he is a POS because that is who he is.

Read the dam article!! The truth will set you free.
office-space-fat-guy-1.jpg

Well, it is interesting how divided this country has become. If you have all this come out about Hillary, our opinions aren't the same as if it is your own guy. Leaks from wiki are just fine as long as Clinton doesn't get in. But what we fail to realize is you could be next. I think that is what people need to try to understand. This is bigger than a party. It's our way of life here. Our democracy we live in.

It can't be..."well if the info about Hillary is true that is all that matters". Then when it is Trump "Where are these leaks coming from?" "It isn't right. They are trying set Trump up"....lol.

We can't have it both ways. That's why I don't get caught up in partisan nonsense. Liberals or Conservatives. I don't care what your political party is.

To me Trump is a POS. Not because he is a republican. Hell, he was a democrat longer than he was a republican...lol. Some still think he is a democrat. I think he is a POS because that is who he is.
Ramble, deflect, ramble, deflect and whenever you feel like throwing in another lie go ahead we're all use to it by now!

And again nobody cares what you think! Let alone a Billionare President with a hot wife and a great family!! Your envy is so blinding you can't even see the data entry work you got that's so important and qualifies you to judge everyone!

And again nobody cares what you think! Let alone a Billionare President with a hot wife and a great family!! Your envy is so blinding you can't even see the data entry work you got that's so important and qualifies you to judge everyone!

Sure you do...your you wouldn't spend so much time chasing all over the board....lmao. I don't envy a POS. I don't care how much money he has and BTW, I don't find his wife to be that hot personally.

Sure you do...your you wouldn't spend so much time chasing all over the board....lmao. I don't envy a POS. I don't care how much money he has and BTW, I don't find his wife to be that hot personally.
Chasing? I only respond to you mainly so if you weren't a lying schizo I wouldn't have to keep you in check! Yeah I'm sure your glad your not a billionare, lmfao that's your best lie yet. Beauty in the eye of the beholder and I'd whack that in a heartbeat! Don't sit here and tell me Michelle better looking you already have zero credability let's not get negative credability! And again nobody cares what you think! And how do you get to judge everyone? What's your qualifications?

Chasing? I only respond to you mainly so if you weren't a lying schizo I wouldn't have to keep you in check! Yeah I'm sure your glad your not a billionare, lmfao that's your best lie yet. Beauty in the eye of the beholder and I'd whack that in a heartbeat! Don't sit here and tell me Michelle better looking you already have zero credability let's not get negative credability! And again nobody cares what you think! And how do you get to judge everyone? What's your qualifications?
My qualification? The Greatest To Ever Do It!

My qualification? The Greatest To Ever Do It!
Lololololol skipped your meds again. CD you do understand your clueless no? Want me to tell you thru private message? Your football adds are generally terrible. You acted like Golden's personal cheer leader. You lie constantly so much if your input is taken with a grain of salt. On the political end it's usually your warped liberal op- ed from your cubicle soap box with a few lies thrown in.

Lololololol skipped your meds again. CD you do understand your clueless no? Want me to tell you thru private message? Your football adds are generally terrible. You acted like Golden's personal cheer leader. You lie constantly so much if your input is taken with a grain of salt. On the political end it's usually your warped liberal op- ed from your cubicle soap box with a few lies thrown in.

You are entitled to your opinion. I have my own too.

You are entitled to your opinion. I have my own too.
No you have lies. And it's old. Like I said your a smart guy, and of coarse your entitled to your slanted warped views however debate in the truth! Not what you make up! It's not fair to the others here that take time to be up to date and enjoy the debates we have. To have lies deter people from talking we will end up with what we had which was just your opinion and I understand that's all liberals want however as you like to preach this is America

No you have lies. And it's old. Like I said your a smart guy, and of coarse your entitled to your slanted warped views however debate in the truth! Not what you make up! It's not fair to the others here that take time to be up to date and enjoy the debates we have. To have lies deter people from talking we will end up with what we had which was just your opinion and I understand that's all liberals want however as you like to preach this is America
Meanwhile Trump and his administration are under investigation...smh. Yeah, I am the liar. I told you they were crooks. Guess what? THEY ARE CROOKS! That will all bear out and like I said. I don't care if they are republicans. I have nothing against republicans outside certain ones....that happen to be republican. That is the party accountable now and you are focused on shiny objects and so called hot wives, money, blah blah blah Trump is robbing us blind and taking our country down .

Meanwhile Trump and his administration are under investigation...smh. Yeah, I am the liar. I told you they were crooks. Guess what? THEY ARE CROOKS! That will all bear out and like I said. I don't care if they are republicans. I have nothing against republicans outside certain ones....that happen to be republican. That is the party accountable now and you are focused on shiny objects and so called hot wives, money, blah blah blah Trump is robbing us blind and taking our country down .
Ok again "you told me" lmfao who are the "crooks" you keeping names private???? Yeah you don't care what party they belong to! Your such a bullshitter

Ok again "you told me" lmfao who are the "crooks" you keeping names private???? Yeah you don't care what party they belong to! Your such a bullshitter
Nope...could care less. There are republicans I respect. I spoke about one a couple weeks ago. Jon Huntsman....and I don't get into partisan nonsense. IT's childish if you ask me.

Having said that. Trump is a POS and his administration is as well. Crooks that will be caught. First one offered to sing yesterday. I heard the Senate declined his offer. They probably have better offers brewing.

Ok. If I'm a Dem on the Senate or House Intelligence Committee, I would subpoena Flynn and NOT offer him immunity. Then, when he refuses to answer question after question after question on the basis of his 5th Amendment rights:

* we will learn nothing that exonerates Trump or any member of his campaign effort, and
* Flynn will be convicted in the court of public opinion. If he has nothing to hide, why won't he answer the questions?

Very, very bad result for Trump.

Whaddaya think?

Nope...could care less. There are republicans I respect. I spoke about one a couple weeks ago. Jon Huntsman....and I don't get into partisan nonsense. IT's childish if you ask me.

Having said that. Trump is a POS and his administration is as well. Crooks that will be caught. First one offered to sing yesterday. I heard the Senate declined his offer. They probably have better offers brewing.
Yeah ok your open minded and care less about party! Lmfao
Trump nor anyone on his level care what you think. And who are the crooks? No names? If it wasn't for the "great" Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters along with the liberal media 99% of this BS wouldn't even be happening. It's sore losers and politics. "You heard" the Senate declined his offer? If he had so much to offer they wouldn't decline number one! Number two he played a great card by offering. And it's hilarious when you "hear" things!

Yeah I'm sure. Which is why you keep defending the position. I bet you got 6 pack and full head of hair!! 6-5", 190 fit and trim with four closets of Armani I bet!! You sound suave you must be.
That's not me. I told you I was 5'10" 180 lbs. Never been fat like you. And I don't have Armani nothing but I am suave. Lol

Without question the Russians are the very best @ Hacking. There are a number of small countries, small groups that are under the thumb of the Russians & it is these groups that do the hacking. Whenever the Russians are asked if they have the knowledge to hack they deliver a prompt NO.
As far as Flynn is concerned reports are out saying he communicated with the Russians before the Primary, during the primary, the general election & before the inauguration. When he was named National Security Advisor he was a agent for Turkey. Is that legal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT