ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Michael Flynn has flipped...

McCain didn't dodge draft like Liar in Chief did in Vietnam war.
Trump dodged the draft now?? Honestly my Uncle God rest his soul was a WW2 POW in Algeria when Germany took part of the country said it best about McCain: "he's got his monies worth out of being a POW" besides running a terrible campaign in '08 I can't think of anything this guys done? He's a closet pinko(Democrat) he's only a Republican due to the district he's "from" a district his Father in law bought for him, a district he never even lived in besides a short time prior to running for office. Every Republican can't stand him. Other than all the above he's great.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Seriously?? You can do better than that. Throwing shzzt against the wall with your fairy tales doesn't work here. You got proof or is this another one if your fantasies?
My ass proof you havent shown one shitty little ounce of proof lmao. Yet everything you think is gospel. lol whatever enjoy and I'll make sure I save this thread for future reference but I'm sure you'll still be in denial.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Trump dodged the draft now?? Honestly my Uncle God rest his soul was a WW2 POW in Algeria when Germany took part of the country said it best about McCain: "he's got his monies worth out of being a POW" besides running a terrible campaign in '08 I can't think of anything this guys done? He's a closet pinko(Democrat) he's only a Republican due to the district he's "from" a district his Father in law bought for him, a district he never even lived in besides a short time prior to running for office. Every Republican can't stand him. Other than all the above he's great.
Yes you ignorant twat Trump dodged the draft. Has nothing to do with your relative or Algiers. Trump is a lying coward draft dodger. None of that is controversial.

I would take 10 John McCains over that fool in the WH.

Yes you ignorant twat Trump dodged the draft. Has nothing to do with your relative or Algiers. Trump is a lying coward draft dodger. None of that is controversial.
Lol your a ****, Trump never dodged the draft you ignorant jagoff your a little bitch afrraudnyiur going to lose that free check. Obama got you ducking his titty and you can't get off lololololol

Lololol typical lying liberal, suck the guys balls above then change your tune two posts later!
You are such an idiot. I praised McCain as being better than the clown in the WH. Nothing more. If you want to continue discussing serious matters with this board you need to step up your game.

We are plumbing the surface of the depth of Osana''s stupidity.
Lmfao, yet you created an OP that doesn't exist, lololol talk about fake news. What a dope, doesn't even verify if true just posts away! I know reading and putting things together comes as a challenge to you, however research how many of Hillary's camp asked for and RECEIVED immunity! Yet this clown posts fake news like it's fact. Talk about plumbing!

You are a dumb loser. Smh
cartman_special_olympics_icon.png

Apparently you don't! This must be more fake news from a leftist media outlet. Lmao oh wait it's Bloombergs own
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...ser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel
You guys are so desparate. Each week you pull shzzt out of your azz hoping somehow this investigation will stop. Unmasking in and of itself is not illegal. In fact based on her role it's not unusual for her to do this. When you get evidence that she unmasked someone for political gain let me know. Otherwise, STFU.

Also, if you really read this article, you would see this does not vindicate that WH liar about Obama wire tapping him.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
You guys are so desparate. Each week you pull shzzt out of your azz hoping somehow this investigation will stop. Unmasking in and of itself is not illegal. In fact based on her role it's not unusual for her to do this. When you get evidence that she unmasked someone for political gain let me know. Otherwise, STFU.

Also, if you really read this article, you would see this does not vindicate that WH liar about Obama wire tapping him.
Cems, she doesn't have a role any longer?? She's out of office, and quite frankly shouldn't have ever been National Security Advisor! She wasn't qualified. She didn't have any experience necessary! Unmasking is illegal, the names they collect during these investigations are suppose to be blacked out and protected!! They can't protect one party(Dems) and then throw other private citizens under the bus!! Laws and rules apply to both people in both parties! It wasn't meant to vindicate Trump, article was to clarify they did spy on the Trump camp and how the information was made public.

Cems, she doesn't have a role any longer?? She's out of office, and quite frankly shouldn't have ever been National Security Advisor! She wasn't qualified. She didn't have any experience necessary! Unmasking is illegal, the names they collect during these investigations are suppose to be blacked out and protected!! They can't protect one party(Dems) and then throw other private citizens under the bus!! Laws and rules apply to both people in both parties! It wasn't meant to vindicate Trump, article was to clarify they did spy on the Trump camp and how the information was made public.
Wrong!! In the course of an investigation unmasking could be necessary especially if the person in question is under suspicion for a crime.
I'm aware she's out of office. What's your point?

Wrong!! In the course of an investigation unmasking could be necessary especially if the person in question is under suspicion for a crime.
I'm aware she's out of office. What's your point?
Neccesery to the people doing the investigation, making the names public? What if they got it wrong and these peoples lives get screwed?? It's an investigation not a trial where they have the investigation complete and feel ready they can convict!!
Also it's relevant she's no longer is govt because she's sticking her nose where it doesn't belong!! What's she have to do with the current administration? Or government? She's now a private citizen and has no access or rights to classified info! She's playing polictics with people's reputation and lives

First of all dumbass it's illegal to unmask a US Citizen. Had you been paying any attention at all you'd know that. Second why else would the senior advisor to the President being asking for the unmasking of US Citizens? She's not the Justice Dept nor the FBI. She's a political advisor. So go ahead and slap yourself

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Neccesery to the people doing the investigation, making the names public? What if they got it wrong and these peoples lives get screwed?? It's an investigation not a trial where they have the investigation complete and feel ready they can convict!!
Also it's relevant she's no longer is govt because she's sticking her nose where it doesn't belong!! What's she have to do with the current administration? Or government? She's now a private citizen and has no access or rights to classified info! She's playing polictics with people's reputation and lives
Since she's no longer in the government how would she get access to this information?

Please explain to me how she was "putting her nose into it". I'm only aware of an allegation from a member of the Trump team. In fact the person who made this claim is one of the individuals involved with giving Nunes those secret documents. Are you saying she had access to top secret documents after January 20th? Again, none of us know if there was a legitimate or legal reason for this unmasking while serving as NSA.

Your comments about Ms. Rice not being qualified for her role as Nat'l Security Advisor is nonsense. Please goggle her credentials and when you do explain how Betsy Dumbo DeVos got her job? Then google again for Rick Perry's qualification as Energy Secretary. Lets throw in Kushner and Ivanka for good measures. Not only is this administration corrupt but it's the most incompetent administration ever assembled.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT