ADVERTISEMENT

SPOT ON Analysis By One Of My Favorite Political Analysts- Larry Elder

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/19/not-my-presidents-day-rallies-take-place-nationwide

Talks about the impact of illegal immigration on the inner cities and echoes my exact sentiments. The Democrats do nothing but pander to the black communities while failing to put forth productive policies that help them. Most liberal politicians are a bunch of race pimps Who care more about being reelected than actually doing what is necessary to help inner-cities.

rampant illegal immigration has driven down wages, and had a massive nationwide negative impact on the black communities. Larry Elder is spot on. One of my favorite political analysts.

Every white supremacist's favorite dancing negro...No surprise he's your favorite..Steven from Django in the flesh..This type of bootlickin negro is nothing new, he's always been around and racist have always loved them.

Reactions: cdwright40
Fck you, coward. I don't give a fck about you, all that tough guy keyboard shyt you talkin is happening nowhere but in your own mind. Lol. Keep on supporting your Russian double agent azz President, Donald Putin. You mf's have got to be the dumbest bastards on the planet to still be supporting this comic book character. Make sense for you that you'd support Agent Orange though, aren't you Russian or some shyt?.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdwright40
Fck you, coward. I don't give a fck about you, all that tough guy keyboard shyt you talkin is happening nowhere but in your own mind. Lol. Keep on supporting your Russian double agent azz President, Donald Putin. You mf's have got to be the dumbest bastards on the planet to still be supporting this comic book character. Make sense for you that you'd support Agent Orange though, aren't you Russian or some shyt?.
Settle down Francis, your talking crazy! You'd support Obama no matter what. And let me ask you this, what did Obama do for inner cities?? Chicago(one of his hometowns) is the murder capital of the world!! Kids can't get educated there, he sold us out for power! Don't be blind, because he gave us free stuff and enabled us doesn't make him good. It makes him an enabler!

Settle down Francis, your talking crazy! You'd support Obama no matter what. And let me ask you this, what did Obama do for inner cities?? Chicago(one of his hometowns) is the murder capital of the world!! Kids can't get educated there, he sold us out for power! Don't be blind, because he gave us free stuff and enabled us doesn't make him good. It makes him an enabler!

Apparently you don't know me now do you? No. 1, I don't go for the bullshyt switching of narratives to shift the focus to something or someone totally unrelated to the discussion. Da fuq does Obama have to do with Agent Orange's collusion with Putin and all the other dumb shyt he's done so far? All of you disillusioned mf's who voted for this reality t.v. fraud must've attended the same spin school as Kelly Conwoman, the Trump School of the Performing Bullshytters, because you all seem to be very proficient in the Art. Secondly, fck Obama, I could give a rats azz about any mf'n lyin azz politician. They all work for the same team and all fck the country and it's citizens the same, especially black folks. Only difference is the Dems put a lil vasoline on before they fck you. So you can save your Obama talking points for some negro who believes Obama was any different from any of the white supremacist who served before him. Now back to Trump and his illegal immigrant p*ssy showing wife who thinks Putin is a great man, has all types of back door deal with the Russians, has people in his cabinet kickin with Putin like hommies, and says America is just as guilty in killing people as the Russian (which is one point I happen to agree with him, btw).

Apparently you don't know me now do you? No. 1, I don't go for the bullshyt switching of narratives to shift the focus to something or someone totally unrelated to the discussion. Da fuq does Obama have to do with Agent Orange's collusion with Putin and all the other dumb shyt he's done so far? All of you disillusioned mf's who voted for this reality t.v. fraud must've attended the same spin school as Kelly Conwoman, the Trump School of the Performing Bullshytters, because you all seem to be very proficient in the Art. Secondly, fck Obama, I could give a rats azz about any mf'n lyin azz politician. They all work for the same team and all fck the country and it's citizens the same, especially black folks. Only difference is the Dems put a lil vasoline on before they fck you. So you can save your Obama talking points for some negro who believes Obama was any different from any of the white supremacist who served before him. Now back to Trump and his illegal immigrant p*ssy showing wife who thinks Putin is a great man, has all types of back door deal with the Russians, has people in his cabinet kickin with Putin like hommies, and says America is just as guilty in killing people as the Russian (which is one point I happen to agree with him, btw).
No I don't know you, however "da fuq" tells me all I need to know. All the other comments are liberal lies that just keep being repeated. Repeating a lie such as "if you like your health care you can keep it" doesn't make it true. You want to be treated and talked to like an intelligent adult you should talk and act like one. And before you play the "racial" game, I guarantee I got more African DNA than anyone on this board. I refuse to let the noise and nonsense be a crutch like others. Your entire post is unsubstantied lies and nonsense

No I don't know you, however "da fuq" tells me all I need to know. All the other comments are liberal lies that just keep being repeated. Repeating a lie such as "if you like your health care you can keep it" doesn't make it true. You want to be treated and talked to like an intelligent adult you should talk and act like one. And before you play the "racial" game, I guarantee I got more African DNA than anyone on this board. I refuse to let the noise and nonsense be a crutch like others. Your entire post is unsubstantied lies and nonsense

Gtfoh with your I'm more African than you bullshyt. If you are, which I highly doubt, you're Clayton Bisby in the flesh. You know exactly what "da fuq" I'm talking about when I said that so if the point of the communication is understood then stfu with all that speak intelligently bullshyt, this is damn message board not a scholarly debate, clown. Speaking properly doesn't mean you're smart, see the dumbazz prez as proof of that.
I think you should also respect your own logic in understanding that simply because you say something isn't true doesn't make it so either. However, fyi, there is something called a fact contrary to the belief of you Agent Orange minions. It is fact, Mr. Ivy League, that Agent Orange said all the things I stated in my earlier post, it is fact that one of his Aides did get dismissed for kickin it with the Russians and fact that his p*ssy flashing wife did pose neud in a mag in addition to deceptively coming to the US on a visa reserved for scientist who wish to bring there knowledge. Who, btw, was his side chick while he was still with his second wife and happens to be one of the least educated 1st ladies in recent history. Whatever school of alternative thought you clowns attended where facts don't exist or you think you can just turn facts into lies by speaking in opposition of it, just know that you fools are the only ones buying that psycho bullshyt and that all sane people look at you as the insane mf's you are.

Last edited:
Gtfoh with your I'm more African than you bullshyt. If you are, which I highly doubt, you're Clayton Bisby in the flesh. You know exactly what "da fuq" I'm talking about when I said that so if the point of the communication is understood then stfu with all that speak intelligently bullshyt, this is damn message board not a scholarly debate, clown. Speaking properly doesn't mean you're smart, see the dumbazz prez as proof of that.
I think you should also respect your own logic in understanding that simply because you say something isn't true doesn't make it so either. However, fyi, there is something called a fact contrary to the belief of you Agent Orange minions. It is fact, Mr. Ivy League, that Agent Orange said all the things I stated in my earlier post, it is fact that one of his cabinet members did get dismissed for kickin it with the Russians and fact that his p*ssy flashing wife did pose neud in a mag in addition to deceptively coming to the US on a visa reserved for scientist who wish to bring there knowledge. Whatever school of alternative thought you clowns attended where facts don't exist or you think you can just turn facts into lies by speaking in opposition of it, just know that you fools are the only ones buying that psycho bullshyt and that all sane people look at you as the insane mf's you are.

Eat shit and go to hell you animal. Your far left liberal lunacy and black panther power ideologies are a disgrace to very decent minded American. Thank God we have Trump and a Republican Congress to start cracking down on lawless extremists like you in this country.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
I think you should also respect your own logic in understanding that simply because you say something isn't true doesn't make it so either. However, fyi, there is something called a fact contrary to the belief of you Agent Orange minions. It is fact, Mr. Ivy League, that Agent Orange said all the things I stated in my earlier post, it is fact that one of his cabinet members did get dismissed for kickin it with the Russians and fact that his p*ssy flashing wife did pose neud in a mag in addition to deceptively coming to the US on a visa reserved for scientist who wish to bring there knowledge. Who, btw, was his side chick while he was still with his second wife and happens to be one of the least educated 1st ladies in recent history. Whatever school of alternative thought you clowns attended where facts don't exist or you think you can just turn facts into lies by speaking in opposition of it, just know that you fools are the only ones buying that psycho bullshyt and that all sane people look at you as the insane mf's you are.
This all nonsense, "Agent Orange" lmfao. And da fuq stupid talk. Society don't dictate how I talk. The rest is ridicules brain washed talk.

Eat shit and go to hell you animal. Your far left liberal lunacy and black panther power ideologies are a disgrace to very decent minded American. Thank God we have Trump and a Republican Congress to start cracking down on lawless extremists like you in this country.
Worst part is he doesn't see how much the talk keeps a society down, it's sad. It's a cycle that doesn't break due to ignorance. Talk like that and wonder why 80% don't have a job

The computer nerd, silver spoon worthless azz lawyer strikes again. Thank you for placing me on the level of a noble organization such as the Black Panthers. If you knew anything about the Panther Party, you'd realize that was not by far an insult. Lmao!

The computer nerd, silver spoon worthless azz lawyer strikes again. Thank you for placing me on the level of a noble organization such as the Black Panthers. If you knew anything about the Panther Party, you'd realize that was not by far an insult. Lmao!
You think the Panthers speak for blacks that really want to better themselves? You like Black culture why don't you go back to Africa?

Worst part is he doesn't see how much the talk keeps a society down, it's sad. It's a cycle that doesn't break due to ignorance. Talk like that and wonder why 80% don't have a job

Lmao! Yeah, talk like that is surely the reason the country is divided, absolutely nothing to do with the countries history of slavery, racism, and oppression. Nope, it's all due to talk. Man, you are def. Clayton Bisby

Lmfao, Black Panthers noble?? Your brain washed, it's so sad

Lmao! Yeah, talk like that is surely the reason the country is divided, absolutely nothing to do with the countries history of slavery, racism, and oppression. Nope, it's all due to talk. Man, you are def. Clayton Bisby
It's not talk, it's action. Black Lives and the Panthers set us back. We need to achieve educationaly, financially and not use excuses for our problems. Our kids ain't got no chance, we got 3/4 of kids in single parent homes. It's starts at home and we teach kids to complain instead of work! To bitch instead of act!

You think the Panthers speak for blacks that really want to better themselves? You like Black culture why don't you go back to Africa?

An there it is, the trade mark go back to Africa statement. How long did it take you to think up that buddy? You really are sharp, you know? Tell you what, how bout you take a collection from you and your good ol white folks who want me to go back. Start me a go fund me account and you guys donate, raise enough money and I promise my black azz will leave. Until then, fck you. I'm not leaving just so you can feel comfortable in your white supremacy. How bout all of you mf's go back to Europe or better yet, tell all the resource stealin devils that are in Africa to get the fck out. How bout that? All whites leave Africa and all black go back, that would be a great trade. Think you could make that happen, smart azz?

The Black Panthers are a domestic terrorist organization, just like the KKK. The Black Panthers are a disgrace, just like the KKK. Black extremism is just as bad as white extremism. There are dozens of REAL noble black organizations. The fact that you hold that type of organization in the highest regard is equally despicable as it is disgraceful.

It's not talk, it's action. Black Lives and the Panthers set us back. We need to achieve educationaly, financially and not use excuses for our problems. Our kids ain't got no chance, we got 3/4 of kids in single parent homes. It's starts at home and we teach kids to complain instead of work! To bitch instead of act!

Explain how they both of those organization "set us back" and stop talking outta your azz

The Black Panthers are a domestic terrorist organization, just like the KKK. The Black Panthers are a disgrace, just like the KKK. Black extremism is just as bad as white extremism. There are dozens of REAL noble black organizations. The fact that you hold that type of organization in the highest regard is equally despicable as it is disgraceful.

How were they an extremist group like the KKK, go ahead explain i'm listening.....Draw the parallels for me lawyer

An there it is, the trade mark go back to Africa statement. How long did it take you to think up that buddy? You really are sharp, you know? Tell you what, how bout you take a collection from you and your good ol white folks who want me to go back. Start me a go fund me account and you guys donate, raise enough money and I promise my black azz will leave. Until then, fck you. I'm not leaving just so you can feel comfortable in your white supremacy. How bout all of you mf's go back to Europe or better yet, tell all the resource stealin devils that are in Africa to get the fck out. How bout that? All whites leave Africa and all black go back, that would be a great trade. Think you could make that happen, smart azz?
LMFAO start you a fund, can't do shit on your own. Always with the handout. Stand up rise up and try an emulate Obama not some deadbeats lazy ass need a handout crowd

I hear a lot of empty rhetoric but no facts from either of you. Reference to stories of the Panthers raping, hanging, terrorizing, murdering, and torturing whites... I'm still waiting

LMFAO start you a fund, can't do shit on your own. Always with the handout. Stand up rise up and try an emulate Obama not some deadbeats lazy ass need a handout crowd

Mf you are the one who wants me to leave, it's only right that you foot the bill. I'm suppose to spend my money to make your dumbazz feel comfortable? Please....lol

Mf you are the one who wants me to leave, it's only right that you foot the bill. I'm suppose to spend my money to make your dumbazz feel comfortable? Please....lol
I want you to carry yourself not needing anyone else to do it. You want to stay stop bitching and get yourself square. If I wanted to go back to Angola(Dads side) I'd be able to pay my own way, I don't want anyone paying my anything. You got no pride you want anything for free. No pride

You think people look at blacks more positive due to these clowns?

Way, way, waaait a minute, Mr. Ivy League. I just ask your smart azz to tell me about the Panthers and how they set us back and you ask me a question? No Jedi, we ain't playin that bullshyt mind trick. Answer the damn question, how did the either of the organization specifically set us back? Straight answer please......

I want you to carry yourself not needing anyone else to do it. You want to stay stop bitching and get yourself square. If I wanted to go back to Angola(Dads side) I'd be able to pay my own way, I don't want anyone paying my anything. You got no pride you want anything for free. No pride
And this "only right" is the most backass logic ever! That's why we got problems. "Only right" is doing for yourself

I repeat dumbazz, you asked me to go back. Stop that kellyann like making shyt up speak, when did I say I wanted to go back? You brought it up, clown

I repeat dumbazz, you asked me to go back. Stop that kellyann like making shyt up speak, when did I say I wanted to go back? You brought it up, clown
I didn't ask you, I told you if you don't like whitey and all these other made up brain washed things keeping you down: take you ass back to Africa. Go back to the bush and hunt for dinner instead of having it handed to you, have a bush Dr instead of some nice Jewish Doctor all them mean white guys pay for.

How were they an extremist group like the KKK, go ahead explain i'm listening.....Draw the parallels for me lawyer

The FBI has investigated their members. Their members have been arrested and convicted of hate crimes and violent crimes. That organization is an absolute disgrace to America, and one does not have to be an attorney to understand that.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
The FBI has investigated their members. Their members have been arrested and convicted of hate crimes and violent crimes. That organization is an absolute disgrace to America, and one does not have to be an attorney to understand that.

And this is your fact? Really? The FBI, J. Edgar Hoover's FBI right? Smdh. Ok smart azz, what were their hate crimes, explain?

J. Edgar Hoover and this entire mf government were corrupt and racist as hell at the time and still are so who gives a shyt about their bogus convictions. How many fckn Klansmen did they convict, smart azz?

And I'm still waiting on you to draw the parallel to the Klan, do I need to explain what that means since neither of you have done it yet?

And you, Mr. Ivy League Bisby, how bout asking the white people to leave Africa so all of us Africans can go back without having to worry about their racism there?

Last edited:
And you, Mr. Ivy League Bisby, how bout asking the white people to leave Africa so all of us African can go back without having to worry about their racism there?
No it's so this one don't have to be taken down by that one mentality! Shit gets old having to deal with getting dragged down by brain washed and weak.

And look up the illegal cointelpro program executed by J. Edgar Klansman while you're at KKKvarkas

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT