ADVERTISEMENT

SPOT ON Analysis By One Of My Favorite Political Analysts- Larry Elder

How bout the super classy first lady......Huh. Lol
10_198_144_37mt.jpg

Chump it's been 2 days and you haven't named one thing the Panthers did wrong. You're still talkin out your historically ignorant shyt hole without one fact dropped after 2 days of speaking on the subject. Your attempt to shift and redirect the focus with your irrelevant questions won't work Jedi. Facts or stfu. Speak on the subject since you know the so much about the BPP? Give me one fact instead of your worthless azz opinion you keep dropping......Still waiting :rolleyes:
Read above at 7:21pm, posted entire example about that low life group. Here I'll post again since your to lazy to read. You just like to run your blow hole and talk shit. Usehttps://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/08/seven-black-panther-party-facts-amid-beyonce-super-bowl-tribute/amp/?client=safari
Handouts made you lazy, they got Google on that Obama phone?

QUOTE="advarkas, post: 1705054, member: 3760"]At least she's proud of her country unlike that pathetic Michelle Obama.[/QUOTE]

Lmao! Showing p*ssy means she's a patriot??? Wow, you mf's are some twisted azz dudes. You ladies, show your p*ssy and show what a patriot you are. I think I like that theme, let's present it to the Re-pubes to along with Trumps grab'em by the p*ssy mantra.

Shit is from the 30's

Oh so time is now a vindicator, Sir? Is this what I am hearing. After a certain amount of years, no matter evil and destructive the act was, it means nothing and all is cool? Is this your logic? That time vindicates and nullifies any crime? Please tell me before I go in on your dumbazz.....

Read above at 7:21pm, posted entire example about that low life group. Here I'll post again since your to lazy to read. You just like to run your blow hole and talk shit. Usehttps://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/08/seven-black-panther-party-facts-amid-beyonce-super-bowl-tribute/amp/?client=safari
Handouts made you lazy, they got Google on that Obama phone?

Clown, foh with racist azz Breitbart news. Somehow a columnist that works for a racist azz news source is the only one with such info/confession. Nice try jackazz but no dice. Your ignorance is really incredible dude, I mean really.

Ex-Breitbart Executive Brings Alt-Right Ties To The White House
4:21

• DAVID FOLKENFLIK

Twitter
    ap_16281543448823-d8a5fdacb6df6290978c572abfa431c08f7edf3a-s800-c85.jpg

Steve Bannon, the Trump campaign's CEO and the former executive chairman of Breitbart News, will serve as chief strategist and senior counselor in the Trump White House.

Evan Vucci/AP
    Steve Bannon, the newly named chief strategist for the nascent Trump White House, boasts a resume packed with a series of seeming non sequiturs. He had a stint in the U.S. Navy, worked for a stretch at Goldman Sachs, became a Hollywood investor who made a fortune off Seinfeld reruns, and ran the secretive experimental community Biosphere 2 outside Tucson, Ariz.

Then there's the line on the resume drawing all the controversy: Bannon's time as executive chairman of Breitbart, turning the right-wing news site into the platform of the so-called alt-right, as he once told Mother Jones magazine.

That online community coalesced around the conviction that the Republican Party and establishment conservatives have turned their backs on a vision of America deeply influenced by nationalist thought, some of which is overtly racist. Certain alt-right adherents have unleashed a wave of anti-Semitic, racist and misogynist vitriol online against supporters of Trump's rival Republicans, Clinton voters and journalists during this campaign.

In recent days, critics from the left and the right have charged that Trump has invited a modern face of racism into the White House. Consider these tweets from John Weaver, the former chief campaign strategist for Ohio Gov. John Kasich during this year's Republican primaries, and Mark Salter, the longtime adviser and speechwriter for Republican Sen. John McCain's 2008 presidential bid:

Follow
    John Weaver @JWGOP

Just to be clear news media, the next president named a racist, anti-semite as the co-equal of the chief of staff. #NotNormal

2:35 PM - 13 Nov 2016 · Austin, TX

Follow
    Mark Salter @MarkSalter55

An avowed racist in a powerful WH staff job. But let's give our new Pres a chance. He might be totally different than the prick he ran as https://twitter.com/DouthatNYT/status/797919748138799104 …

3:10 PM - 13 Nov 2016

Sen. Bernie Sanders, who challenged Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination, urged Trump to reconsider Bannon in an interview with NPR for All Things Considered Monday. "I hope that he understands that in the year 2016, we are not going back to a society rampant with racism and sexism and homophobia and xenophobia," Sanders told NPR's Robert Siegel.

THE TWO-WAY
    Hundreds Of Hateful Incidents Reported After Trump's Victory

Bannon's appointment has been cheered by leaders of the Ku Klux Klan, the American Nazi Party and other white nationalist groups.

Under Bannon, Breitbart spoke increasingly to that alt-right audience with headlines and stories seemingly designed to offend African-Americans, Latinos, Muslims, women, gays, transgender people and others. The site already had built a following among the more conservative wing of Republicans for its gleeful stunts and the outrageous rhetoric of its founder, the late Andrew Breitbart.

Bannon pushed the boundaries further, according to Kurt Bardella, the site's top public relations consultant for three years until his resignation earlier this year. I asked Bardella what he made of the criticism that the site published racist stories. "I thought [the criticisms] were all completely valid and all true," he responded.

Bardella argued that Bannon sought to incite Breitbart's more bigoted readers to generate more clicks and shares, more controversy and more pressure on Republicans to take nationalist and anti-immigration stands. Calls for corrections of fact or apologies for their rhetoric led Bannon to urge his writers to hold firm on their outrages, Bardella says.

"You look to the top for direction, for boundaries," Bardella says. "And when there aren't any, it empowers everybody beneath you to double down and do that to the nth degree. And that's what really happened." (Bardella is far from a liberal critic; he was previously the spokesman for the Republican-led House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that launched investigations of the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton.)

Cite me one story that racist, bullshyt so called news organization has written on the KKK and the evils perpetrated otherwise you can stick that bullshyt Panther story they wrote up your azz along with the rest of the shyt that's up there.

Oh so time is now a vindicator, Sir? Is this what I am hearing. After a certain amount of years, no matter evil and destructive the act was, it means nothing and all is cool? Is this your logic? That time vindicates and nullifies any crime? Please tell me before I go in on your dumbazz.....
No a vindicator, however is that your best come back for me proving the Panthers are a terrorist grouping? Dumbass? Your the clown posting shit from the 30's I posted CURRENT happenings!

No a vindicator, however is that your best come back for me proving the Panthers are a terrorist grouping? Dumbass? Your the clown posting shit from the 30's I posted CURRENT happenings!

I clearly quoted the comment this was in response to dumbazz but I see your up to your usual talking out your azz. You've proved nothing with your bullshyt google search, Jackazz. Who the hell respects Breitbart as a respectable news source other than feeble minded mofo's like you and other racist? Yeah, Huey happens to decide to say all of this to a white dude from a known right-wing, KKK news source, right? And somehow, there the only source for this, right? Lmao! Fohwtbs. Come again and as I said, show me the articles they've written about the murderous KKK. Oh that's right, all whites were the KKK at one time. Btw, that p*ssy flashing pic of Trump's wife wasn't from the 30's

Last edited:
I clearly quoted the comment this was in response to dumbazz but I see your up to your usual talking out your azz. You've proved nothing with your bullshyt google search, Jackazz. Who the hell respects Breitbart as a respectable new source other than feeble minded mofo's like you and other racist? Yeah, Huey happens to decide to say all of this to a white dude from a known right-wing, KKK news source, right? And somehow, there the only source for this, right? Lmao! Fohwtbs. Come again and as I said, show me the articles they've written about the murderous KKK. Oh that's right, all whites were the KKK at one time. Btw, that p*ssy flashing pic of Trump's wife wasn't from the 30's
Shakespeare?

Something more recent for you since your twisted logic tells you crimes dissipate or become irrelevant over time. Or is it just crimes against black people where this logic is applied. Should Jewish people stfu about the holocaust too? How exactly does your logic work?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...rleston-cop-fatally-shoots-man-runs-away.html
No it doesn't and that's here you are ignorant and expect the world to give you a pass for it. I sourced what the Klan was and what the Panthers are! Both radical scumbag groups. Your logic of speaking for me or putting words in my mouth is logic when you have no actual argument.

Did you take the time to read any of the bullshyt Breitbart wrote? If so, please tell me where the hell did they get these two points from??? Lmao.

6. In its “Ten-Point Program,” The Black Panther Party sought to overthrow the U.S. government.

7. The Black Panther Party implored its members not to “ill-treat” those whom they “take captive.”

Did you take the time to read any of the bullshyt Breitbart wrote? If so, please tell me where the hell did they get these two points from??? Lmao.

6. In its “Ten-Point Program,” The Black Panther Party sought to overthrow the U.S. government.

7. The Black Panther Party implored its members not to “ill-treat” those whom they “take captive.”
Read it all, no idea where they got any of it. Same place CNN or MSNBC gets their info? However Breitbart usually gets sourced info. Why don't you write them and ask?

No it doesn't and that's here you are ignorant and expect the world to give you a pass for it. I sourced what the Klan was and what the Panthers are! Both radical scumbag groups. Your logic of speaking for me or putting words in my mouth is logic when you have no actual argument.

Dumbazz do you know what drawing parallels mean??? This is how you do it, you dumb MF! Here's twelve crimes committed by the KKK among thousands, now name me 6 committed by the Panthers that I can compare...The KKK has been terrorizing since the 1800 and still exist when there a know criminal organization of hate, how the fck do you explain that jackazz?? You can clearly link them to crimes over the past 150 years yet none of them have been arrested or convicted.

1. Tulsa Race Riots - Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1921

Between 21 and 200 Black people were murdered after residents began rioting when a Black man was accused of raping a White woman. Tulsa KKK founder W. Tate ady participated in the riot.

2. Murder Of Emmett Till - Money, Mississippi 1955

Emmett Till was a 14-year-old Black boy who was badly beaten before being fatally shot and thrown in the Tallahatchie River by two White men for allegedly flirting with a White woman while visiting a local store.

3. Murder of Judge Edward Aaron - Birmingham, Alabama 1957

Edward Aaron was a Black handyman who was abducted by the KKK, badly beaten, castrated with a razor and left to die in a nearby creek.

4. Murder Of Willie Edwards - Alabama River, Alabama, 1957

Willie Edwards was abducted by Klansman and severely beaten in his car before being forced at gunpoint to jump 125 feet to his death off a bridge over the Alabama River.

5. 16th Street Baptist Church Bombing That Killed Four Black School Girls - Birmingham, Alabama 1963

The KKK claimed responsibility for strategically placing bombs underneath the Black church just as Sunday school was coming to a close. The bombs later exploded and killed four Black schoolgirls between the ages of 11 and 14.

6. Murder Of Medgar Evers - Jackson, Mississippi, 1963

Medgar Evers was a civil rights activist, husband and father who was assassinated by KKK member Byron De La Beckwith in his driveway while returning home from a meeting with NAACP lawyers.

7. Murder Of Viola Liuzzo - Selma, Alabama 1965

Viola Liuzzo was a White civil rights activist, mother and wife. She was shot twice in the head by four KKK members who became enraged after seeing her riding in the car with a Black man, who was also an activist.

8. Michael Donald Murder - Mobile, Alabama, 1981

Michael Donald was killed by KKK members after being charged with the murder of a White policeman. The Klan members beat him with a tree limb, strangled him with a rope and slit his throat, before later hanging him from a tree in a local neighborhood yard.

9. Mount Zion AME Church Burning - Greelyville, South Carolina 1995

Mount Zion AME Church was burned to the ground by KKK members before later being rebuilt.

10. Murder of Jason Smith - Eros, Louisiana, 2011

Jason Smith was a 14-year-old Black student from Louisiana who was found dead in a local lake with his organs missing. Although his death was ruled an "accidental drowning," his father and family maintain that the killing was the doing of local KKK members.

11. Jewish Community Center Murders - Overland Park, Kansas 2014

Former KKK leader Frazier Glenn Miller, Jr. murdered three people after opening fire at a local Jewish community center.

12. Stabbing Of Anti-KKK Protesters At Klan Rally - Anaheim, California 2016

Three people were stabbed by members and supporters of the KKK while protesting against their rally in California.

Go ahead, cite all the murders and crimes committed by the Panthers that are on par with that of the Klan smart guy......

How much info. you need on these Devils, their evilness is never ending....But feel free to post all those horrible stories of the Panthers killing, murdering, raping and torturing white folks. I'm sure you have many of them no one else knows about, ye of great knowledge...

A series of Klan murders in the 1960s, including the killing of the three civil rights volunteers commemorated in the film Mississippi Burning, were only cleared up over the past few years as loyalty to – and fear of - the Klan dwindled among white Southerners and all-white juries.

The violence continued into the 1980s – four elderly black women were shot but not killed in Tennessee in 1980 by Klansmen who had just taken part in an initiation rally. A year later, Michael Donald, a young black man in Mobile, Alabama, was the victim of a random lynching by two Klansmen. In 1997, one of them – Henry Hayes - became the first Klan member to be put to death for a Klan murder in the state since 1913.

However, after civil liberties organisations successfully started hitting the Klan in the wallet with multi-million dollar civil lawsuits, the movement split into myriad small groups while curtailing its criminal activities.

Today, there are estimated to be almost 180 chapters, together boasting no more than 8,000 members. Two-thirds are still in the southern states.

The Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, founded by David Duke, remains the largest, while others include Imperial Klans of America and the Bayou Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

It is widely seen as a movement in decline, with white supremacists more attracted by neo-Nazi groups.

Last year, a jury in Kentucky forced the Imperial Klans of America to pay out $2.5 million after finding that some of its members had savagely beaten up a 16-year-old at a state fair.

Sporadic Klan-related violence continues. In November last year, Raymond Foster, the leader of a group called the Sons of Dixie, was charged with murdering a woman after a row during an initiation rite in Louisiana.

Confederate flags and six Klan robes were found at the backwoods campsite where she was killed.

How much info. you need on these Devils, their evilness is never ending....But feel free to post all those horrible stories of the Panthers killing, murdering, raping and torturing white folks. I'm sure you have many of them no one else knows about, ye of great knowledge...

A series of Klan murders in the 1960s, including the killing of the three civil rights volunteers commemorated in the film Mississippi Burning, were only cleared up over the past few years as loyalty to – and fear of - the Klan dwindled among white Southerners and all-white juries.

The violence continued into the 1980s – four elderly black women were shot but not killed in Tennessee in 1980 by Klansmen who had just taken part in an initiation rally. A year later, Michael Donald, a young black man in Mobile, Alabama, was the victim of a random lynching by two Klansmen. In 1997, one of them – Henry Hayes - became the first Klan member to be put to death for a Klan murder in the state since 1913.

However, after civil liberties organisations successfully started hitting the Klan in the wallet with multi-million dollar civil lawsuits, the movement split into myriad small groups while curtailing its criminal activities.

Today, there are estimated to be almost 180 chapters, together boasting no more than 8,000 members. Two-thirds are still in the southern states.

The Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, founded by David Duke, remains the largest, while others include Imperial Klans of America and the Bayou Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

It is widely seen as a movement in decline, with white supremacists more attracted by neo-Nazi groups.

Last year, a jury in Kentucky forced the Imperial Klans of America to pay out $2.5 million after finding that some of its members had savagely beaten up a 16-year-old at a state fair.

Sporadic Klan-related violence continues. In November last year, Raymond Foster, the leader of a group called the Sons of Dixie, was charged with murdering a woman after a row during an initiation rite in Louisiana.

Confederate flags and six Klan robes were found at the backwoods campsite where she was killed.
Again so this makes any other groups murders disappear? I got zero to do with the Klan. I'd be the last guy they liked

"On par with the Klan"?? So now deaths do disappear or equate??? That's sane logic? And why you pinning the Klan on me? And your really defending the Panthers?

Nicely done, is this your attempt to weasel out of the corner you've gotten yourself in? Yes, on par, you and the coward azz lawyer said they were the same type organizations. So give me some confirmed examples of the same crimes committed. Simple as that... Not an nonverifiable bullshyt story from a KKK based news source

Nicely done, is this your attempt to weasel out of the corner you've gotten yourself in? Yes, on par, you and the coward azz lawyer said they were the same type organizations. So give me some confirmed examples of the same crimes committed. Simple as that... Not an nonverifiable bullshyt story from a KKK based news source
No it's no attempt, I'll straight out tell you your an ignorant punk. Your corny spelling trying to play gangster online don't impress me. And who's this "lawyer"?? I don't even know what your talking about!

Lol. It just says they were murdered by "Members of the Black Liberation Army". So wtf, no names, not one of them were caught, wtf??? Some vague azz story with no details about any of the people who did nor proof of associations. Lmao! Real scholarly work right here....Slow Clap, Clap, Clap!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT