ADVERTISEMENT

SPOT ON Analysis By One Of My Favorite Political Analysts- Larry Elder

Hey dummy, this has nothing to do with the original BPP and again, you're comparing speech with horrific and brutal crimes actually perpetrated. You do know there's a difference , right?
Lol "dummy" ahhh what trash. Pull your pants up and read the murder and rape articles I posted. No there's zero difference. Both these groups low life's like you. Sheep mentality.

How bout the super classy first lady......Huh. Lol
10_198_144_37mt.jpg
america-boner.gif

Still see the same old nonsense going on here. Find out were blacks can be called out and start a thread. Find out where muslims can be called, start a thread. Find out where Obama can be called out. Start a thread....then find some buck dancing coon and start a thread for good measure. Like someone cares what some fool like Larry Elders has to say in the community. Where is the Herman Cain example...lmao.

Please stop with these silly threads. Foxnews and Brietbart have zero credibility with anyone other than the misinformed.

Reactions: Azar
Explain how Larry Elders and Herman Cain are fools? Why? You serious?? Two successful guys are stupid? Two guys who are self made are fools? Or is it you who are the racist deep down and over compensate by lying about issues to cover it up? And to call Elders and Cain fools warrants an explaination.
You get your info from CNN and MSNBC and your always wrong! So your a bad advertisement for those channels.
And no blacks were called out, nor Muslims. The OP started with an Elders clip. So as usual your feeding everyone false info.

Your idea of success is not what is shared in the African American community. What have they done in the community to pay it forward? What have they done to uplift or help solve any problems? The world is full of people that point out problems. We don't need more and having money doesn't necessarily equate to success all the time. This mentality you have is pretty simple minded honestly. I grew up in southeast Connecticut where having money is honestly no big deal. Everyone has money. Boats, vacation homes blah blah blah. That doesn't mesmerize me. It isn't where you get your info from. It is how you process the information you get. If you think Foxnews and Brietbart are any better than the ones you named then I don't know what else to tell you. Because they all have faults but those are the worst...and everything I ever see the same people use is those horrible news sources. They are often very wrong and misleading. More than the others and all of them do it. What you would rather read are people that agree with you. I don't do that.

You speak for the African Community? How would you know what the community wants or thinks? What do I care where you grew up? So you had money and you state constantly how it doesn't impress you: only people with money say things like that. Try living poor then tell me money doesn't count! The rest of your soap box talk is your same old nonsense trying to make yourself feel good. Cain and Elders have overcome so much and succeeded on their own two feet with hard work. They are an example that ANYONE can get where they want in life. And the information on both sides is warped. To say Fox worse than CNN or vise versa all Downs's in where you stand on an issue. So again your just talking nonsense

You speak for the African Community? How would you know what the community wants or thinks? What do I care where you grew up? So you had money and you state constantly how it doesn't impress you: only people with money say things like that. Try living poor then tell me money doesn't count! The rest of your soap box talk is your same old nonsense trying to make yourself feel good. Cain and Elders have overcome so much and succeeded on their own two feet with hard work. They are an example that ANYONE can get where they want in life. And the information on both sides is warped. To say Fox worse than CNN or vise versa all Downs's in where you stand on an issue. So again your just talking nonsense
I am pretty sure being that it is my own community I have a pretty good grasp of what is going on....lol. Sooooooo.....I think I can speak on the subject. My point about where I grew up is to make sure once again you understand people like yourself that are lead by money and greed don't impress me in the slightest. How do you know I haven't lived poor? You don't know anything about me....and apparently don't care to know so don't tell me to try living anything. A lot of people overcome their circumstances. That doesn't mean everyone doesn't forget where they came from. I see it all the time in my community. People go from the slum projects to being millionaire athletes. A few I know personally. They get money and have different priorities. So, just because you find some buck dancing fools, that doesn't really have the slightest bit of importance to me.....or anyone like me.

I am pretty sure being that it is my own community I have a pretty good grasp of what is going on....lol. Sooooooo.....I think I can speak on the subject. My point about where I grew up is to make sure once again you understand people like yourself that are lead by money and greed don't impress me in the slightest. How do you know I haven't lived poor? You don't know anything about me....and apparently don't care to know so don't tell me to try living anything. A lot of people overcome their circumstances. That doesn't mean everyone doesn't forget where they came from. I see it all the time in my community. People go from the slum projects to being millionaire athletes. A few I know personally. They get money and have different priorities. So, just because you find some buck dancing fools, that doesn't really have the slightest bit of importance to me.....or anyone like me.
Now your black???? Lmfao! Bro your lie CONSTANTLY!! You have serious problems!! Honestly get help!!! You've got zero credibility left. Pointless even debating you. Sick sick person. Get help

Now your black???? Lmfao! Bro your lie CONSTANTLY!! You have serious problems!! Honestly get help!!! You've got zero credibility left. Pointless even debating you. Sick sick person. Get help
I'm pretty sure I have always been black to my knowledge....smfh. Everyone here knows I am black. What because I don't fit your stereotypical nonsense, you think I am lying about my race? I am pretty proud of my race but don't find it to be something I go online to promote. So, like I said I am very aware of the issues in my own community and take them seriously. There are many canesport members here of all races that I interact with off this site. I have been here for a very long time so I don't feel I have anything to prove to you about my heritage.

I'm pretty sure I have always been black to my knowledge....smfh. Everyone here knows I am black. What because I don't fit your stereotypical nonsense, you think I am lying about my race? I am pretty proud of my race but don't find it to be something I go online to promote. So, like I said I am very aware of the issues in my own community and take them seriously. There are many canesport members here of all races that I interact with off this site. I have been here for a very long time so I don't feel I have anything to prove to you about my heritage.
Lmfao ok, your a liar and a fraud. Your not black, I know this for a fact! You wouldn't be as ignorant as you are if you were.

Lmfao ok, your a liar and a fraud. Your not black, I know this for a fact! You wouldn't be as ignorant as you are if you were.
So now you want to call me names and take a discussion to something really very childish? I don't care if you think I am Mexican. You really don't mean anything to me.

So now you want to call me names and take a discussion to something really very childish? I don't care if you think I am Mexican. You really don't mean anything to me.
Lololol, when did I call you a "name"? Again why do you constantly lie??? You've turned the discussion childish with bashing two successful people because they don't share their views. Then you lie about your race! If you can't win an argument with facts and knowledge you resort to lying! You think that's right? You think that is fair? Again. Where and when did I call you a name?? Lmfao! You've called me so many names I can't even count. Yet you make up "he called me a name" pathetic

Lololol, when did I call you a "name"? Again why do you constantly lie??? You've turned the discussion childish with bashing two successful people because they don't share their views. Then you lie about your race! If you can't win an argument with facts and knowledge you resort to lying! You think that's right? You think that is fair? Again. Where and when did I call you a name?? Lmfao! You've called me so many names I can't even count. Yet you make up "he called me a name" pathetic
I'm pretty sure you called me a liar, a fraud and ignorant but that is okay. That says more about you than it does about me. Like I said. I Don't care what race you believe I am. Its just another item in a long list of them you are considerably wrong about. Not sure I understand how someone can be wrong as often as you are but to each his own.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you called me a liar, a fraud and ignorant but that is okay. That says more about you than it does about me. Like I said. I Don't care what race you believe I am. Its just another item in a long list of them you are considerably wrong about. Now sure I understand how someone can be wrong as often as you are but to each his own.
You are a liar and a fraud, that's been proven several times. Their are so many examples just in the Lounge board. And no your lying about being black, you were degrading two people you don't even know because they see the world different from you. Those two guys have accomplished plenty, set a great example etc etc. and again, you've called me plenty of names I'm just not a little bitch about it.

You are a liar and a fraud, that's been proven several times. Their are so many examples just in the Lounge board. And no your lying about being black, you were degrading two people you don't even know because they see the world different from you. Those two guys have accomplished plenty, set a great example etc etc. and again, you've called me plenty of names I'm just not a little bitch about it.
Sure you are.

Maan, I see the hybridized, pasteurized, homogenized, sanitized, self hating, half baked, white supremacist is still at it, huh? You're just what white racist Amerikkka ordered, the buck dancin, half-baked negro who's internalized white supremacy has made him the perfect conduit ala Clarence Thomas and the like. You're doing well, white supremacist grasshopper. You shall be rewarded with Meritorious Manumission for your outstanding work as a black white supremacist. Prez. Golden Shower may even give you honorary white man status. Lmao! I think you're lying about who you are but if by chance you're not, you're surely the most despicable person of color I've ever encountered personally. People like you are not new though, you've always existed, it's just interesting to actually speak with one of you personally.

Last edited:
Now go ahead and share some more of those Breitbart fairytales with us. I haven't heard a good lie all day. Lemme hear one from you while I sip on my protein shake. Tell us how only white people are smart, hard working, righteous and just. And how all other ethnicities are lazy, criminal whiners looking for handouts from good ol whiiite peoples...How does it go again, Clayton Bigsby?

Maan, I see the hybridized, pasteurized, homogenized, sanitized, self hating, half baked, white supremacist is still at it, huh? You're just what white racist Amerikkka ordered, the buck dancin, half-baked negro who's internalized white supremacy has made him the perfect conduit ala Clarence Thomas and the like. You're doing well, white supremacist grasshopper. You shall be rewarded with Meritorious Manumission for your outstanding work as a black white supremacist. Prez. Golden Shower may even give you honorary white man status. Lmao! I think you're lying about who you are but if by chance you're not, you're surely the most despicable person of color I've ever encountered personally. People like you are not new though, you've always existed, it's just interesting to actually speak with one of you personally.
Yeah...too funny. If you aren't some buck dancing negro then you don't matter I guess. Or you are lying about your race....lol. This dude is pathetic.

Lmfao, your mad at Clearance Thomas for educating himself and being conservative??? And show me one of my racist comments! No answers from yesterday when I called you out?

Now go ahead and share some more of those Breitbart fairytales with us. I haven't heard a good lie all day. Lemme hear one from you while I sip on my protein shake. Tell us how only white people are smart, hard working, righteous and just. And how all other ethnicities are lazy, criminal whiners looking for handouts from good ol whiiite peoples...How does it go again, Clayton Bigsby?
Used more than Breitbart!! Open your eyes. Your missing a world go by you.

Yeah...too funny. If you aren't some buck dancing negro then you don't matter I guess. Or you are lying about your race....lol. This dude is pathetic.
Lolol "buck dancing negro" lying about my race? Lmfao. CD I've proven you a liar so many times it's scary!! If I were you'd I'd get a Dr and a safe space!! Today the first day you been black!! Ever!! And it's when you getting your lies stuffed down your throat again! And you want to talk about pathetic. Lmfao. I'm going to start a thread just of your lies!! Lmfao!! Test me CD I haven't warmed up on you yet. CD is black now, lmfao!! I bet you were a Panther too!! Hahaha

And get off Bigsby man, was funny as hell. And you the brother who hates!! "Why can't that be me" you ask yourself daily!! Or you love that struggle?? Or you don't know??

Aaaah yeah, I knew that'd get your buck dancin feet to tappin. Lol. Gone boy, do dat buck dance!

And get off Bigsby man, was funny as hell. And you the brother who hates!! "Why can't that be me" you ask yourself daily!! Or you love that struggle?? Or you don't know??

Trust me, clown. I'd rather be dead than be anyone of the despicable, hybrid negroes such as Clarence Thomas or anything like you. You and the like are the antithesis of what it is to be human. You're virus to this nature, all true hue-manity, and the earth. You're power driven, greedy, disconnected, out of tune, hedonistic, human-like organism that knows nothing other than self gratification 1st and foremost, and will only minimally concern yourself with those who resemble you. You're nothing I'd ever desire to be. Besides, I love the hell out of these black don't crack genes I have ;)

I got a serious honest to God question: do you think your ghetto talk makes you "hood"? For real, it makes you sound stupid! It does nothing to help you.

I got a serious answer for you, eat a donkey's dck phaggot! Does that answer your ghetto question?

Trust me, clown. I'd rather be dead than be anyone of the despicable, hybrid negroes such as Clarence Thomas or anything like you. You and the like are the antithesis of what it is to be human. You're virus to this nature, all true hue-manity, and the earth. You're power driven, greedy, disconnected, out of tune, hedonistic, human-like organism that knows nothing other than self gratification 1st and foremost, and will only minimally concern yourself with those who resemble you. You're nothing I'd ever desire to be. Besides, I love the hell out of these black don't crack genes I have ;)
So you are a Panther?? Your nothing better than a Klan member! No I don't think it's "greed" or "power driven" what I think to be honest is an excuse for some to be lazy!! Nothing more satisfying than success thru hard work, looking at yourself in the mirror and saying "I DID IT" so if that makes me a "self gratified out of touch" anything I'm good with that. I ain't got no imaginary man keeping me down. Enjoy that rock cause that's the only thing you can do for yourself to make yourself feel good. Me, I just have to look in the mirror! Lmfao!

So you are a Panther?? Your nothing better than a Klan member! No I don't think it's "greed" or "power driven" what I think to be honest is an excuse for some to be lazy!! Nothing more satisfying than success thru hard work, looking at yourself in the mirror and saying "I DID IT" so if that makes me a "self gratified out of touch" anything I'm good with that. I ain't got no imaginary man keeping me down. Enjoy that rock cause that's the only thing you can do for yourself to make yourself feel good. Me, I just have to look in the mirror! Lmfao!

So tell me, at what point did black people become lazy? Maybe after black folks were force to work for free for hundreds of years? After black folks' free labor took America from a 3rd world country a super power? At point did we become lazy, please explain clown I'd surely like to know? What year was it after we stopped working for fckn free and white racist discriminated and shut us out of the job market/economy did we become the lazy people? Elaborate on that jackazz, what constitutes us being lazy in your opinion

So tell me, at what point did black people become lazy? Maybe after black folks were force to work for free for hundreds of years? After black folks' free labor took America from a 3rd world country a super power? At point did we become lazy, please explain clown I'd surely like to know? What year was it after we stopped working for fckn free and white racist discriminated and shut us out of the job market/economy did we become the lazy people? Elaborate on that jackazz, what constitutes us being lazy in your opinion
When did I say lazy?? You making more excuses? You got built in excuses for something you say all the time? And I called YOU out, nobody else. If you had any respect for yourself you'd present yourself like a man. Not some dime bag 40oz second rate hood rat.

Facts of history and the facts of the social engineering and structure of society is not an excuse, Clayton. It's educating your dumbazz and exposing the stupidity of your comments. You know damn we
Basically stop being lazy and having built in excuse for a failed race! Only race that can't get and rise up

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I present to you Exhibit A:

Statement made by Jackazz No. 1 in an earlier post indicting all black people as being lazy and using a "built in excuse" for being a "failed race". Now defendant, Jackazz No. 1, is attempting to distance himself from his previous statement. I'll let the jury decide if Mr. Bigsby aka Jackazz is guilty of lying his azz off..

Facts of history and the facts of the social engineering and structure of society is not an excuse, Clayton. It's educating your dumbazz and exposing the stupidity of your comments. You know damn we

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I present to you Exhibit A:

Statement made by Jackazz No. 1 in an earlier post indicting all black people as being lazy and using a "built in excuse" for being a "failed race". Now defendant, Jackazz No. 1, is attempting to distance himself from his previous statement. I'll let the jury decide if Mr. Bigsby aka Jackazz is guilty of lying his azz off..
YOU miss the part where I called YOU out for meinh lazy. And funny how one you try proper English??? Trying that Clearence Thomas??
You don't like me pointing out your a failure do you?? Think you could have done better and mad you we lazy!! I can see that it must suck struggling. It's all good. It's a shame!

This all nonsense, "Agent Orange" lmfao. And da fuq stupid talk. Society don't dictate how I talk. The rest is ridicules brain washed talk.

Kinda similar to "ridicules" brain washed talk maybe. Lmao! Jackazz, you've made several grammatical errors during the discussion but I don't have to focus on trivial shyt like this. People focus on this shyt in the absence of having anything of substance to say. Lol

Last edited:
What shall I speak, jolly ol chap, the queens english perhaps? Or maybe thoest

Kinda similar to "ridicules" brain washed talk maybe. Lmao! Jackazz, you've made several grammatical errors during the discussion but I don't have to focus on trivial shyt like this. People focus on this shyt in the absence of having anything of substance to say. Lol
I'm not talking grammar, I'm talking your New Jack City act. It's obvious you do focus on it because you'd have to make an effort to talk as stupid as you do then clean it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT