ADVERTISEMENT

The State of Florida's COVID-19 Response Should be the Nation's Model

Saying it over and over doesn’t make it true piss ant. Covid spreading like wildfire in South FL in July you facken retart. Trump has kicked your ass into a vegetative state.
Nope. Bunker Boy completely agrees with me and the scientists on this.

Covid is spreading like wildfire because a Floridians are morons.

Fact - Heat and humidity greatly diminish the transmission ability of the virus.
Fact - Heat and humidity can't save the morons in Trump country from themselves.

Fact - Heat and humidity greatly diminish the transmission ability of the virus.
Fact - Heat and humidity can't save the morons in Trump country from themselves.
Nah, try again. Dade and Broward counties iare hardly “Trump country”. They’re full of liberals like yourself. They’re also full of people who gathered unsafely to protest. Those protests and beach gatherings are most likely a large part of the reason for the early/mid June spike and now the blistering heat is doing absolutely nothing to stop community spread. But i get it, it’s always feelings not facts with you people.

Last edited:
Nah, try again. Dade and Broward counties iare hardly “Trump country”. They’re full of liberals like yourself. They’re also full of people who gathered unsafely to protest. Those protests and beach gatherings are most likely a large part of the reason for the early/mid June spike and now the blistering heat is doing absolutely nothing to stop community spread. But i get it, it’s always feelings not facts with you people.

Reactions: zackbear

You’re starting to bore me. You need to stop repeating these falsehoods and try another angle. Yawn.

You’re starting to bore me. You need to stop repeating these falsehoods and try another angle. Yawn.
I only post facts.

Scientists know this and so does Bunker Boy.

I only post facts.

yawn

Nah. And to ignore you go!

Nah. And to ignore you go!
Even Bunker Boy is wearing a mask these days. Maybe you Karens are finally starting to get it.

Reactions: zackbear
Today fl has had 15,600 cases more than any day in any state Great job by DUH Santis more than any day in new york. People wear a mask

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT