ADVERTISEMENT

The State of Florida's COVID-19 Response Should be the Nation's Model

Absolutely, I've met some dumb folks before but you take the cake. I am definitely at a loss for words. Every time I get an alert that you've replied again I see the title of this thread I laugh out loud.

Good thing is the studies clearly show the summer weather will continue to help those states who took the proper precautions while Trump county will suffer from their own stupidity.
Do you even reading comprehension, bro? Or do you just TDS?

Lockdown? At my second home? Nah, dipshit. TRUMP 2020
You mean 2nd trailer?? Trump can count all of his college educated voters on one hand.

Trump is all in that the warm weather kills the virus. He’s also now realizing that it’s going to kill all of his voters.

You mean 2nd trailer?? Trump can count all of his college educated voters on one hand.

Trump is all in that the warm weather kills the virus. He’s also now realizing that it’s going to kill all of his voters.
You’re a slouching, barely sensient caricature of a typical TDS enraged lib.

You’re a slouching, barely sentient caricature of a typical TDS enraged lib.
Am I supposed to get fired up about your love for Trump? Trump, while a terrible person and an incompetent moron, has made life pretty easy for a well off white guy like me. He gave away free money to us rich folk with his idiotic tax cuts and then tanked the economy which will make everything cheaper for the next few years. I'll load up on cheap real estate and wait for the next president to put things back together. Undoubtedly he's the worst president of all time but at least he's made it painfully obvious to everyone how many complete morons there are out there and he's made it much easier for folks to identify who they are. He is chemotherapy for our political system and society at large, once the poison is gone we'll all rebuild and be better than ever.

You're making a strong run at the King of Retards crown but still a long way to go before you catch your leader. The fact that you live with your nose up his ass will also make it tougher for you get ahead of him.

Fact - Heat and humidity greatly diminish the transmission ability of the virus.
Fact - Heat and humidity can't save the morons in Trump country from themselves.

Keep hanging out at Trump rallies and whatever you do, don't wear a mask, those are for sheep. Also, please remember NEVER, EVER, EVER have kids, your genes MUST die with you.

Am I supposed to get fired up about your love for Trump? Trump, while a terrible person and an incompetent moron, has made life pretty easy for a well off white guy like me. He gave away free money to us rich folk with his idiotic tax cuts and then tanked the economy which will make everything cheaper for the next few years. I'll load up on cheap real estate and wait for the next president to put things back together. Undoubtedly he's the worst president of all time but at least he's made it painfully obvious to everyone how many complete morons there are out there and he's made it much easier for folks to identify who they are. He is chemotherapy for our political system and society at large, once the poison is gone we'll all rebuild and be better than ever.

You're making a strong run at the King of Retards crown but still a long way to go before you catch your leader. The fact that you live with your nose up his ass will also make it tougher for you get ahead of him.

Fact - Heat and humidity greatly diminish the transmission ability of the virus.
Fact - Heat and humidity can't save the morons in Trump country from themselves.

Keep hanging out at Trump rallies and whatever you do, don't wear a mask, those are for sheep. Also, please remember NEVER, EVER, EVER have kids, your genes MUST die with you.
TLDR but hilarious given your first sentence. My goodness you’re a moron, wow lol.

Reactions: krvanness
TLDR but hilarious given your first sentence. My goodness you’re a moron, wow lol.
I forgot you can’t read more than two sentences consecutively.

Cliff notes for you - Heat and humidity have a major impact on reducing Covid transmission as evidenced by multiple scientific studies and there is still no fix for your stupidity.

Last edited:
I forgot you can’t read more than two sentences consecutively.

Cliff notes for you - Heat and humidity have a major impact on reducing Covid transmission as evidenced by multiple scientific studies and there is still no fix for your stupidity.
Once again. Wrong.

Even your fearless leader Bunker Boy agrees.
And right there is the definition of insanity. Quadrupling down.

I am well aware of the Constitution, the powers it reserves to the States and the cases elaborating on those powers. However, in a national emergency the President has vast powers under the Defense Production Act and other provisions of law. Obviously the Governors and Mayors would have been critical, and mist actions would have been carried out any way at the state and local level, but more guidance and direction at the federal level would have helped.

As of today as a nation we have had about as many cases of this virus reported as the next 7 nations with most cases, combined. I realize what is reported is iffy, particularly by a nation like China, but that is still a bad stat. We simply have not had a resounding success in dealing with this virus, nor have we played a leadership role globally in combatting it.
Sorry knots, if the admin had created mandatory guidelines, they would have been accused of violating individual rights.
You can’t have it one way, it’s a lose, lose situation, a catch 22

Reactions: utatem
DeSantis may be playing games on reporting cases. And dudes is trying his best to advocate poll taxes. Who ever heard of having to pay speeding tickets to vote?!?

Any way - this belongs in lounge
This is the lounge, u sir are totally clueless.
Pfffft

Reactions: utatem

People who use vast generalizations (your’s is totally asinine) to make a point, are ignorant on the topic.
To state that Trump supporters are all ignorant simply highlights
YOUR IGNORANCE!
Choke on another 54 months, under President TRUMP!
Pfffft

Sorry knots, if the admin had created mandatory guidelines, they would have been accused of violating individual rights.
You can’t have it one way, it’s a lose, lose situation, a catch 22

majus, i don't know what "emergency" powers the Executive has to order nationwide behavior in situations like this, but I agree that the accusation of violating Constitutional rights would have been raised regardless.

interesting question: the 1st Amendment famously does not allow you to yell "Fire!" in a crowded movie theater. does it allow you to ignore an order to wear a mask if experts say by doing so you are saving lives in a pandemic?

majus, i don't know what "emergency" powers the Executive has to order nationwide behavior in situations like this, but I agree that the accusation of violating Constitutional rights would have been raised regardless.

interesting question: the 1st Amendment famously does not allow you to yell "Fire!" in a crowded movie theater. does it allow you to ignore an order to wear a mask if experts say by doing so you are saving lives in a pandemic?
That is an interesting question!

And right there is the definition of insanity. Quadrupling down.

Even your fearless leader, Bunker Boy agrees.

People who use vast generalizations (your’s is totally asinine) to make a point, are ignorant on the topic.
To state that Trump supporters are all ignorant simply highlights
YOUR IGNORANCE!
Choke on another 54 months, under President TRUMP!
Pfffft
No. All Trump supporters are ignorant, there's no way around that.

Bunker boy? Bunker boy biden, the wimp stayed in his basement for 89 days!
CHOKE on President TRUMP for another 54 months
Pffffft
No. All Trump supporters are ignorant, there's no way around that.
Well us ignorant dumb fuks have our man in office, and he’ll be there for another 54 months, so us ignorant folks are laughing at those like you.

Bunker boy? Bunker boy biden, the wimp stayed in his basement for 89 days!
CHOKE on President TRUMP for another 54 months
Pffffft

Well us ignorant dumb fuks have our man in office, and he’ll be there for another 54 months, so us ignorant folks are laughing at those like you.

It's certainly possible, Bunker Boy has a chance, it's slim but it's still a chance.

Either way you'll still be ignorant dumb ****s.

It's certainly possible, Bunker Boy has a chance, it's slim but it's still a chance.

Either way you'll still be ignorant dumb ****s.
Way to use your words little man. I’ve forgotten more than you know
Pffffft

My guess is, you’;re Brians spoiled punk sun, who is using Dad’s account to spout nonsense. Brian with 30 posts in 14 years surely didnt just come out of his coma, and start making personal attacks.
Whatever
Pfffffft

My guess is, you’;re Brians spoiled punk sun, who is using Dad’s account to spout nonsense. Brian with 30 posts in 14 years surely didnt just come out of his coma, and start making personal attacks.
Whatever
Pfffffft
Nope, proud 2000's U graduate. I saw this post and its absurd title and felt compelled comment. I would have never imagined the unbelievable level of stupidity of users on this site but now that I've started I'm going to do my best to make sure those who post this nonsense understand how dumb they are and hopefully they can turn their lives around.

I'm hopeful that you and the other moronic posters are not actual graduates of Miami because if you are you significantly devaluing my degree.

Reactions: PHILCANE
Nope, proud 2000's U graduate. I saw this post and its absurd title and felt compelled comment. I would have never imagined the unbelievable level of stupidity of users on this site but now that I've started I'm going to do my best to make sure those who post this nonsense understand how dumb they are and hopefully they can turn their lives around.

I'm hopeful that you and the other moronic posters are not actual graduates of Miami because if you are you significantly devaluing my degree.
I have an MBA from the U, Screw you and your devalued degree. You think posing a hypothetical question, relating to past infectious disease protocols Is moronic.?
Pfffffffft

I have an MBA from the U, Screw you and your devalued degree. You think posing a hypothetical question, relating to past infectious disease protocols Is moronic.?
Pfffffffft
You engaged me trying to defend Bunker Boy, that’s next level kind of stupidity and absolutely devalues everyone’s U degree.

You engaged me trying to defend Bunker Boy, that’s next level kind of stupidity and absolutely devalues everyone’s U degree.
Bunker boy biden 89 days in his basement. I certainly wasnt defending him. Funny how you TDS twits, use media talking points.

Saying it over and over doesn’t make it true piss ant. Covid spreading like wildfire in South FL in July you facken retart. Trump has kicked your ass into a vegetative state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT