ADVERTISEMENT

This is such a sad time in our lives that is so widely acceptable to so called Americans! It's just unacceptable and you are welcome to use your.....

Again, you brought up a meaningless comparison about deaths in Utah by guns and vehicles. After that got blown apart you bring up citations. 320 traffic deaths last year out of over 38,000 in this country backs up my claim that Utahn's are safer drivers than most of the country. There are lies, damned lies, and then there are statistics. You love giving statistics with no context.
You love denying reality and your claim that Utahns are safer drivers than most of the country is denying reality and total BS. Look up the rankings yourself. The 320 traffic deaths out of 38,000 in this country is because Utah is a sparsely populated state not because they are safer drivers.

Last edited:
Then you will be focused on the wrong thing as usual. Guns are the problem in Chicago, Uvalde, Buffalo, etc.
Show me which one of those guns loaded itself and went out hunting down victims. I'll wait. Speaking of being wrong again, are you wearing 3 masks today?

Reactions: grbcane
All of these mass killers are not deranged. I know this is a right wing talking point but you're wrong.
Wow !!!! So you’re saying there are mass killers that are not deranged or mentally ill ??? Thus. Essentially you are saying that a normal , mentally stable individual would commit a mass shooting ? If so , you have more problems than most …, truly amazed that someone could post something so blatantly ignorant and I’ll informed …

I quote facts and you think I'm the one denying reality? 320 traffic deaths out of over 38,000 in America puts your cute little studies in their place. Citations. LMAO.
"I quote facts"? "Utahns are safer drivers than most in the country". Total BS and not a fact! Salt Lake City is still home to the second-worst drivers in America according to a study by QuoteWizard, which is a top source of insurance lead volume in the U.S. My mistake. I just reviewed their latest rankings and Salt Lake City has improved to sixth-worst drivers in the nation.

Last edited:
"I quote facts"? "Utahns are safer drivers than most in the country". Total BS and not a fact! Salt Lake City is still home to the second-worst drivers in America according to a study by QuoteWizard, which is a top source of insurance lead volume in the U.S. My mistake. I just reviewed their latest rankings and Salt Lake City has improved to sixth-worst drivers in the nation.
How do they compare to traffic deaths, which is a better judge of their safety, which is what we were discussing. Tickets and citations only prove that Utah is not as lenient when it comes to traffic laws.

Wow !!!! So you’re saying there are mass killers that are not deranged or mentally ill ??? Thus. Essentially you are saying that a normal , mentally stable individual would commit a mass shooting ? If so , you have more problems than most …, truly amazed that someone could post something so blatantly ignorant and I’ll informed …
Nice try but your White Extremist friends aren't crazy. They love the Republican platform of hate and racism.

Nice try but your White Extremist friends aren't crazy. They love the Republican platform of hate and racism.
White extremist friends , hmmm… you know me from where ?? Please post exactly how you know this , knowing we have never crossed paths … I know you won’t answer directly cuz bitches like u always deflect when directly confronted … won’t hold my breath

White extremist friends , hmmm… you know me from where ?? Please post exactly how you know this , knowing we have never crossed paths … I know you won’t answer directly cuz bitches like u always deflect when directly confronted … won’t hold my breath
Yep!! They're your buds. Deal with it.

Yep!! They're your buds. Deal with it.
You’re intellect is too much for me …. You are truly the perfect example of everything wrong with society today ( regardless of race , religion. , culture , and politics ) …

How do they compare to traffic deaths, which is a better judge of their safety, which is what we were discussing. Tickets and citations only prove that Utah is not as lenient when it comes to traffic laws.
I never claimed that Utah had a high rate of traffic deaths. My quote, "Utah is one of 10 states that suffer more deaths from guns than automobile accidents".

I never claimed that Utah had a high rate of traffic deaths. My quote, "Utah is one of 10 states that suffer more deaths from guns than automobile accidents".
But when that number of deaths by vehicles is only 320 it makes it much easier to pass that number. Also, 84% of those gun deaths here are from suicide, so it's not like people are being stalked and killed on a regular basis.

But when that number of deaths by vehicles is only 320 it makes it much easier to pass that number. Also, 84% of those gun deaths here are from suicide, so it's not like people are being stalked and killed on a regular basis.
Utah ranks 30th in population. Only logical that it would suffer less deaths by vehicle than more populous states.

Utah ranks 30th in population. Only logical that it would suffer less deaths by vehicle than more populous states.
Utah also has very high tourism rates and 2 Interstates that go through it connecting the West coast to the rest of America, so it does get it's fair share of vehicle traffic. TBH, driving has gotten worse here in the last couple of years, but it's probably because of all the Californians that have moved here. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT