ADVERTISEMENT

This is such a sad time in our lives that is so widely acceptable to so called Americans! It's just unacceptable and you are welcome to use your.....

And what's your suggestion to deal with White Extremists?
White supremacy is the lowest form of life on Earth. I have no answers here, I say hold them responsible for their action, but this collection of life's losers mostly just march, heil and spew hate. Most violence is performed by those who follow their extremist thinking, rather than being group organized. Unaffiliated Nazis are performing the greatest number of incidents of violence.

My people are their most desired target. Your people, for sure are not favorites of theirs either, but we're in this particular battle together.

Our simple answer, in a Central Texas city at this time, is to lock the doors and have armed guards at religious services and at schools. Better solutions are needed.

Reactions: grbcane
White supremacy is the lowest form of life on Earth. I have no answers here, I say hold them responsible for their action, but this collection of life's losers mostly just march, heil and spew hate. Most violence is performed by those who follow their extremist thinking, rather than being group organized. Unaffiliated Nazis are performing the greatest number of incidents of violence.

My people are their most desired target. Your people, for sure are not favorites of theirs either, but we're in this particular battle together.

Our simple answer, in a Central Texas city at this time, is to lock the doors and have armed guards at religious services and at schools. Better solutions are needed.
And at theaters, concerts, funerals or any large gathering. You are not thinking clearly. If you were, you would propose elimination of military style weapons from the public. Why would you need a weapon that, in the case of Uvalde, Texas, destroyed the bodies of innocent children. Did you know some of those kids required facial reconstruction so they could be identified? Their little bodies were destroyed by that weapon. Some requiring DNA tests for identification.

And at theaters, concerts, funerals or any large gathering. You are not thinking clearly. If you were, you would propose elimination of military style weapons from the public. Why would you need a weapon that, in the case of Uvalde, Texas, destroyed the bodies of innocent children. Did you know some of those kids required facial reconstruction so they could be identified? Their little bodies were destroyed by that weapon. Some requiring DNA tests for identification.
I may not be thinking very clearly here, who is? Your solution only mentioning guns wouldn't have stopped Timothy McVey who blew up an entire high rise. It wouldn't stop our Molotov Cocktailers who have been infesting many of our major cities. The subway push guys can continue on their merry way.

There are thousands of ways for killers to act. If you begin to consider the perpetrator rather than their method of choice, we'd stand a chance in this fight.

This threat is a threat of and by PEOPLE. A gun doesn't shoot by itself, knives don't stab, bombs don't just go off. PEOPLE do this shit. Address the cause, not the tool. Or, if we were to compromise, address the cause and the tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane and mahb
cems claimed an example of Chicago getting killings under control. His example of one person in jail for life would be laughable but for its seriousness.

cems you're saying your single example of a life sentence is evidence that Dem cities have effectively addressed inner city murders and murderers? Which year?
In Chicago:
If it was 2021, there were 792 others murdered.
2020, there were 774 others.
2019, there were 501 others.
L. Lightfoot took office in May 2019.

I may not be thinking very clearly here, who is? Your solution only mentioning guns wouldn't have stopped Timothy McVey who blew up an entire high rise. It wouldn't stop our Molotov Cocktailers who have been infesting many of our major cities. The subway push guys can continue on their merry way.

There are thousands of ways for killers to act. If you begin to consider the perpetrator rather than their method of choice, we'd stand a chance in this fight.

This threat is a threat of and by PEOPLE. A gun doesn't shoot by itself, knives don't stab, bombs don't just go off. PEOPLE do this shit. Address the cause, not the tool. Or, if we were to compromise, address the cause and the tool.
You and your ilk are pathetic. Keep hugging your guns and lets see what the voters say in November.

You and your ilk are pathetic. Keep hugging your guns and lets see what the voters say in November.
455 deaths by rifle last year, which is a little more than half the gun deaths just in Chicago last year. Sounds like you're attacking the wrong problem when it comes to gun deaths. It sure isn't Billy Bob and his friends with rifles that are responsible for the vast majority of gun deaths in this country.

You really don't care, don't get it is probably more correct, Chicago's death rate from guns is almost thirty times the national number killed by mass murderers. None of Chicago's gun murders involved an assault rifle.

The media and your Democratic Representative owns your sorry mind. No vaccine, you stay stupid and then you die. Burial, early November 2022.

You really don't care, don't get it is probably more correct, Chicago's death rate from guns is almost thirty times the national number killed by mass murderers. None of Chicago's gun murders involved an assault rifle.

The media and your Democratic Representative owns your sorry mind. No vaccine, you stay stupid and then you die. Burial, early November 2022.
Your burial has come and gone November 2020.

lol...lol
lol...lol

455 deaths by rifle last year, which is a little more than half the gun deaths just in Chicago last year. Sounds like you're attacking the wrong problem when it comes to gun deaths. It sure isn't Billy Bob and his friends with rifles that are responsible for the vast majority of gun deaths in this country.
Time is running out for you gun lovers. Tic Toc...Tic, Toc....

Your burial has come and gone November 2020.

lol...lol
lol...lol
Yeah! You had the opportunity to get rid of and bury us. But by replacing us with two corpses, two dead people walking, we're given new life, November 2022.

Yep....y'all will continue to support the massacre of kids cuz you love guns more. Got it!!
Utah kids are not the ones being massacred. I wonder why? Nearly everyone of the lunatics had red flags galore but nothing was done to stop them. How about you work on that before you punish law abiding citizens?

Utah kids are not the ones being massacred. I wonder why? Nearly everyone of the lunatics had red flags galore but nothing was done to stop them. How about you work on that before you punish law abiding citizens?
Your party will not even support Red Flag laws. Why? Also, I care about the kids in Florida, Utah and elsewhere. You not so. SMFH

Your party will not even support Red Flag laws. Why? Also, I care about the kids in Florida, Utah and elsewhere. You not so. SMFH
Yet you seem to not give damn about the kids in Chicago, Baltimore, DC, etc. That's where the vast majority of gun deaths occur in America with no end in sight. What do all those places have in common? Strict gun control laws. Again, go figure.

Yet you seem to not give damn about the kids in Chicago, Baltimore, DC, etc. That's where the vast majority of gun deaths occur in America with no end in sight. What do all those places have in common? Strict gun control laws. Again, go figure.
You can continue throwing these smokescreens to protect your gun but it will not work.

Only in your world would facts be considered smokescreens. SMH.
Utah ranks first among states with the most lenient gun laws. Utah is one of 10 states that suffer more deaths from guns than automobile accidents. Coincidence?

Utah ranks first among states with the most lenient gun laws. Utah is one of 10 states that suffer more deaths from guns than automobile accidents. Coincidence?
Is it a problem that Utahn's are safer drivers than most states? And that is with many stretches of highways with an 80 mph speed limit.

Trump losing the 2020 election is fact but you and others say otherwise w/o facts.
That has nothing to do with gun deaths. The fact remains that the vast majority of gun deaths happen in inner cities run by dems and are not committed by high powered rifles.

That has nothing to do with gun deaths. The fact remains that the vast majority of gun deaths happen in inner cities run by dems and are not committed by high powered rifles.
Care to bet which happens first? Legislation that addresses our national outrage regarding the massacre of our children and the elderly or Saturday night specials in Chicago?

Last edited:
Let's not politicize this playbook if you want. Then go to your what about Chicago playbook. I honestly don't care. It's just completely unacceptable to allow what goes on in this country to happen due to the mere interest of allowing everyone nutt job to have a deadly assault riffle and do absolutely nothing about it.

Every senator or politician that allows this to happen is a POS and so are the people that vote them in time and time again.
Why don’t you follow the playbook of Epstein?

Care to bet which happens first? Legislation that addresses our national outage regarding the massacre of our children and the elderly or Saturday night specials in Chicago?
Care to bet how the Supreme Court rules on that? Your children are being massacred in Chicago and other dem run cities. Too bad you're more worried about taking rights away from law abiding citizens than solving the actual problem of gun violence. Taking the complete failure of gun control policies nationally just shows your willingness to double down on stupid just to stay with a political talking point.

Care to bet how the Supreme Court rules on that? Your children are being massacred in Chicago and other dem run cities. Too bad you're more worried about taking rights away from law abiding citizens than solving the actual problem of gun violence. Taking the complete failure of gun control policies nationally just shows your willingness to double down on stupid just to stay with a political talking point.
We have lots of national policies which work well for all of us.

Is it a problem that Utahn's are safer drivers than most states? And that is with many stretches of highways with an 80 mph speed limit.
No, the problem is that the state with the most lenient guns laws suffer so many gun deaths. BTW. Utahns are ranked as the sixth worst drivers in the nation.

We haven't passed the right legislation like a total ban on military style weapons and raising the age for gun ownership. Try that you will see the difference.
Military weapons are not responsible for the vast majority of gun deaths. 455 killed by rifles last year. Hard to argue with facts but I'm sure you will.

No, the problem is that the state with the most lenient guns laws suffer so many gun deaths. BTW. Utahns are ranked as the sixth worst drivers in the nation.
6th worst drivers by what metric? Only 320 traffic deaths last year out of over 38,000 in this country, just to put it in perspective. Giving stats with no meaning is worthless. Dig a bit deeper and you'll see that over 84% of those gun deaths in Utah were from suicide. Not quite the same as the murders that happen in other states in such massive numbers.

6th worst drivers by what metric? Only 320 traffic deaths last year out of over 38,000 in this country, just to put it in perspective. Giving stats with no meaning is worthless. Dig a bit deeper and you'll see that over 84% of those gun deaths in Utah were from suicide. Not quite the same as the murders that happen in other states in such massive numbers.
The study analyzed insurance data from around 2 million car insurance quotes from drivers across the country. Four factors were used to determine the overall quality of driving including the number accidents, speeding tickets, DUI's and citations. The study breaks the driving quality down to cities as well, with Salt Lake City ranked eight among worst drivers in nation.

The study analyzed insurance data from around 2 million car insurance quotes from drivers across the country. Four factors were used to determine the overall quality of driving including the number accidents, speeding tickets, DUI's and citations. The study breaks the driving quality down to cities as well, with Salt Lake City ranked eight among worst drivers in nation.
But we were talking about deaths. Now you throw in speeding tickets? LMAO. Did your cute little study point out that Utah takes DUI' s seriously and has a .05 DUI law and that is what's responsible for their numbers? 320 out of over 38,000 traffic deaths in this country and you mention citations. SMH.

But we were talking about deaths. Now you throw in speeding tickets? LMAO. Did your cute little study point out that Utah takes DUI' s seriously and has a .05 DUI law and that is what's responsible for their numbers? 320 out of over 38,000 traffic deaths in this country and you mention citations. SMH.
You ask "by what metric" and I listed what I found. Now you ridicule me as if I was the one who wrote them. You're a real fluorescent light and beginning to disgust me!

You ask "by what metric" and I listed what I found. Now you ridicule me as if I was the one who wrote them. You're a real fluorescent light and beginning to disgust me!
Again, you brought up a meaningless comparison about deaths in Utah by guns and vehicles. After that got blown apart you bring up citations. 320 traffic deaths last year out of over 38,000 in this country backs up my claim that Utahn's are safer drivers than most of the country. There are lies, damned lies, and then there are statistics. You love giving statistics with no context.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT