ADVERTISEMENT

This is such a sad time in our lives that is so widely acceptable to so called Americans! It's just unacceptable and you are welcome to use your.....

You sir are a complete idiot and a dishonest man you have no perception of the truth and are the reason for the problem. Democrats like you don’t care about gun violence if you did you would do something about it in all the democrats run cities.
you are a total moron.
First of all you and your party are the racist!! You don’t say a thing about the gun violence in every democrats run city that is costing the lives of black and brown people every day . You only get mad when a law enforcement officer kills a black man that’s resisting arrest and has a record of being a lifetime criminal. You say nothing about the thousands of black and brown people getting shot everywhere because there’s no political win for you . And now you get all upset when a bunch of kids get killed. And you try to blame republicans for that . Your a complete asshole . Republicans believe in security democrats dont period end of story . You don’t care about the boarder you don’t care about the black and brown community unless it’s politically beneficial to the democrats ideology. Senator Scott proposed police reform democrats blocked it Trump tried to do a bill on guns democrats blocked it . Why because you fn idiots in the Democratic Party won’t admit that someone else is right and oppose anything by the other party because you can’t admit that you are wrong . You fn morons go around in life thinking your smarter than everyone else . Well you know what asshole your shit stinks just like everyone else’s.
If your just a asshole troll then so be it but I think your just a jackass . And if Gary wants to kick me off for call you a complete stupid mother ****er so be it . Your opinions and responses on here are absolutely what’s wrong with this country. Idiots like you try and spread hate and division that creates this crap . You sir are to blame because you refuse to protect our children with your ridiculous talking points that the majority of Americans totally disagree with.
So mr cems52 grow up quit being a sheep and a parrot look down next time you take a shower and if you see some balls act like a man and think for yourself.
I can't believe I actually read that shzt. Everything you posted could be reversed and said about you. If your brain will allow you to do so, go and read your post as if I posted it. You are the reason we got Trump. He's a liar, racist, corrupt and 2 time impeached POS but you support him. That tells me all I need to know about your character. You and your ilk are the reason we continue to have these mass shootings. Your love of guns is killing young kids. Deal with it!!

Reactions: cdwright40
You didn't answer my question. Scott's race should have nothing to do with this issue. He's a Republican and therefore supports the killing of children which you also support.

You play the dozens like you're still on the streets, Lib good, Conserve bad. Your post reflects what's wrong with Liberals. Not intelligent enough to discuss any situation without embellishment.

You play the dozens like you're still on the streets, Lib good, Conserve bad. Your post reflects what's wrong with Liberals. Not intelligent enough to discuss any situation without embellishment.
Lets hear your intelligent solution to gun violence against our children?

Who cares if he is black? Except YOU!
I care that he's black! A black man who's achieved what Scott has should be seen as a beacon of hope for success by those who choose to take advantage of the opportunities given to all. So, continue to define us as racists as we struggle to aid our black brothers in their quest for a better life while they fight the jealousies of those unwilling to strive.

Lets hear your intelligent solution to gun violence against our children?
Not gun violence, unless the trigger pulled itself, it's people violence. Read my post on previous page. Must be mighty dark with your head up your ass. Come out for a breather and maybe we can talk. Or, continue with your Frankenstein routine, 'fire bad. Must get rid fire'.

Not all of you are clueless about consensus. Not all of you are CD's, cems or Beto's. But Libs with a brain, Cortez, Miami Mike where are you? Let's talk, let's talk doable solutions. Stop this crap of demonizing the Right. Our point of view is at least as valid as yours, perhaps more so. Let's talk people and guns, both belong in the conversation...guns don't go off without someone pulling the trigger.

Not gun violence, unless the trigger pulled itself, it's people violence. Read my post on previous page. Must be mighty dark with your head up your ass. Come out for a breather and maybe we can talk. Or, continue with your Frankenstein routine, 'fire bad. Must get rid fire'.

Not all of you are clueless about consensus. Not all of you are CD's, cems or Beto's. But Libs with a brain, Cortez, Miami Mike where are you? Let's talk, let's talk doable solutions. Stop this crap of demonizing the Right. Our point of view is at least as valid as yours, perhaps more so. Let's talk people and guns, both belong in the conversation...guns don't go off without someone pulling the trigger.
You want to talk solution but never want to deal with the realities of guns in America. There are too many and are too easy to get. We have a serious problem when an 18 year old can buy military style weapons. I refuse to stand by an watch you decry 2nd amendment rights when innocent children are being killed.

I care that he's black! A black man who's achieved what Scott has should be seen as a beacon of hope for success by those who choose to take advantage of the opportunities given to all. So, continue to define us as racists as we struggle to aid our black brothers in their quest for a better life while they fight the jealousies of those unwilling to strive.
Give that speech to Trump.

We don't care he is black and he earns what he has...it isn't "given". He is just a man. Not a black man.

You said nothing about making schools harder targets. That's my concern. Bad people will always find a way to get guns. Something has to be done to make schools safer.I'm not taking about the Second Amendment or AR15's. I'm talking about concrete steps to make schools less vulnerable to this kind of violence.
Bad people will always find a way to get guns because there are people that won't do a damn thing about them getting guns.

Reactions: cems52
You didn't answer my question. Scott's race should have nothing to do with this issue. He's a Republican and therefore supports the killing of children which you also support.
"He's a Republican and therefore supports the killing of children which you also support."

Cems, I think you're a bright guy, but do you really stand by that statement? That's akin to me saying that Biden spoke highly of Robert Byrd and spoke at Byrds funeral so therefore Biden supports the Klan...

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
You want to talk solution but never want to deal with the realities of guns in America. There are too many and are too easy to get. We have a serious problem when an 18 year old can buy military style weapons. I refuse to stand by an watch you decry 2nd amendment rights when innocent children are being killed.
"I refuse to stand by an watch you decry 2nd amendment rights when innocent children are being killed."

OK mouth that roared, you say you won't stand by and watch. What is it that you're doing? I mean other than the insincere horseshit that you post!

"I refuse to stand by an watch you decry 2nd amendment rights when innocent children are being killed."

OK mouth that roared, you say you won't stand by and watch. What is it that you're doing? I mean other than the insincere horseshit that you post!
I plan to vote your right wing azz from office. Deal with it!!

"He's a Republican and therefore supports the killing of children which you also support."

Cems, I think you're a bright guy, but do you really stand by that statement? That's akin to me saying that Biden spoke highly of Robert Byrd and spoke at Byrds funeral so therefore Biden supports the Klan...
If you feel that way, say it. But for me, Republicans are the reason our kids are dying.

Just another deflection from your shallow mind, I mentioned his color BECAUSE you Liberal dems call him a token Oreo cookie, instead of appreciating him, all because he is a Republican
How dare you make such a generalized dumb fuk statement.
I’m Republican and try saying I support the killing if children to my face.
you truly are a dipshit

Just another deflection from your shallow mind, I mentioned his color BECAUSE you Liberal dems call him a token Oreo cookie, instead of appreciating him, all because he is a Republican
How dare you make such a generalized dumb fuk statement.
I’m Republican and try saying I support the killing if children to my face.
you truly are a dipshit
I'll call your bluff. Meet me at Rustic Inn. When you get there buy the Dungeness crabs you owe me then we'll meet in the parking lot. That smelly canal on the south side of the restaurant, is an ideal place for me to drop your old azz in. Lol

I'll call your bluff. Meet me at Rustic Inn. When you get there buy the Dungeness crabs you owe me then we'll meet in the parking lot. That smelly canal on the south side of the restaurant, is an ideal place for me to drop your old azz in. Lol
Listen Cems, you simply are an ignorant shallow minded semi racist fuktard.
I promise you one thing in life!!!!!!!, the last thing that would ever happen, if we met, would be YOU dropping my ass in anything!
Pft

Listen Cems, you simply are an ignorant shallow minded semi racist fuktard.
I promise you one thing in life!!!!!!!, the last thing that would ever happen, if we met, would be YOU dropping my ass in anything!
Pft
I gave you an opportunity to fulfill your dream. Rustic Inn or STFU!!!

I gave you an opportunity to fulfill your dream. Rustic Inn or STFU!!!
You’ll be the one wearing a mask eh?
Last thing you are in my life is a dream, you are more like what I flush down the toilet
Pfft

Not just November but beyond. We try to compromise but you still want your military style weapons at the age of 18.
Better be thinking beyond November. Historical ass whip will occur
Not just November but beyond. We try to compromise but you still want your military style weapons at the age of 18.
Want our country back
Need a cure for Biden Flu
November's the key

Yeah, we'll talk guns and you'll be defending the nut jobs shooting them. But if we talk about both, progress can be made!!!!!

Better be thinking beyond November. Historical ass whip will occur

Want our country back
Need a cure for Biden Flu
November's the key

Yeah, we'll talk guns and you'll be defending the nut jobs shooting them. But if we talk about both, progress can be made!!!!!
No problem getting the nutjobs help. But what say you about those that are not crazy like White Extremists? How do we keep military style weapons away from them?

No problem getting the nutjobs help. But what say you about those that are not crazy like White Extremists? How do we keep military style weapons away from them?
Great response!

White Extremists target both of us and are the enemy of our society. Black Extremists target me. Through the present days, groups whether led by Farrakhan or David Duke, spew hate speech and march through the streets leaving little damage other than litter.

All of these mass shootings (vehicles, knives, poisons, subway trains, all have also been employed) have been by individuals who espouse racial hatred. They may or may not be following along with those vile abominable groups, But these individuals perform individual acts of violence and need to be our main focus.

White and Black Extremists who are a threat to act, must be sought out and monitored. The groups themselves are a bunch of chest beating losers seeking the excuse for their failures in life. They march, spew hate and salute Hitler. All of these individuals who act ARE CRAZY, whether they belong to a hate group or not.

Our leaders must begin a dialogue toward a comprehensive solution that can help crush these threats.

Much, much more to be said here. I'm open, I'm listening.

Last edited:
Please...LMAO@Black Extremist....Stop it! You sound ridiculous. Black people are 13% of the US population. I don't see black people cleaning out schools, and movie theaters and places of prayer or night clubs.

This is another one of those Antifa and BLM are responsible for Jan 6 comments. Please STFU.

Reactions: cems52
Great response!

White Extremists target both of us and are the enemy of our society. Black Extremists target me. Through the present days, groups whether led by Farrakhan or David Duke, spew hate speech and march through the streets leaving little damage other than litter.

All of these mass shootings (vehicles, knives, poisons, subway trains, all have also been employed) have been by individuals who espouse racial hatred. They may or may not be following along with those vile abominable groups, But these individuals perform individual acts of violence and need to be our main focus.

White and Black Extremists who are a threat to act, must be sought out and monitored. The groups themselves are a bunch of chest beating losers seeking the excuse for their failures in life. They march, spew hate and salute Hitler. All of these individuals who act ARE CRAZY, whether they belong to a hate group or not.

Our leaders must begin a dialogue toward a comprehensive solution that can help crush these threats.

Much, much more to be said here. I'm open, I'm listening.
Listen up!! You still support unfettered access to military style weapons. Right?

Please...LMAO@Black Extremist....Stop it! You sound ridiculous. Black people are 13% of the US population. I don't see black people cleaning out schools, and movie theaters and places of prayer or night clubs.

This is another one of those Antifa and BLM are responsible for Jan 6 comments. Please STFU.
Those Wisconsin Christmas parade goers are not laughing their assets off at the black extremist that ran them over with his SUV.

Reactions: grbcane

The guy who attacked the Asians in the subway described himself as a Black Extremist. It happened again this weekend in NYC- same scenario.

The guy who attacked the Asians in the subway described himself as a Black Extremist. It happened again this weekend in NYC- same scenario.
This is not happening with the same regularity or anywhere near the regularity. Again, Black people are 13% of the population. To act like black extremist are a national threat is silly when you look at it in context. It's another in a long line of false equivalence.

This is not happening with the same regularity or anywhere near the regularity. Again, Black people are 13% of the population. To act like black extremist are a national threat is silly when you look at it in context. It's another in a long line of false equivalence.
13% of the population yet responsible for over 50% of violent crimes. According to the 2018 crime bureau statistics, there were over 549,00 violent attacks by blacks against white people, while there were just over 59,000 violent attacks by whites against blacks. It would appear that it happens with a lot more regularity than you'll admit and that the "hunted" have become the hunters.

Listen up!! You still support unfettered access to military style weapons. Right?

No. But the solution must be comprehensive. The discussion can't only be about weaponry. We've a people problem, our crazies-who come in all flavors-must be discussed.

Reactions: KOWBOY88
No. But the solution must be comprehensive. The discussion can't only be about weaponry. We've a people problem, our crazies-who come in all flavors-must be discussed.
You are amazing. Never divulge what you would do. WTF does "comprehensive" mean?

You are amazing. Never divulge what you would do. WTF does "comprehensive" mean?
It means we consider not just the guns, we must learn how to better understand these sick killers. Develop plans that minimize their ability to act.

If a comprehensive* discussion can be held, I can compromise. I can see trying to put in some rules/laws limiting access to some weapons.

*dictionary
adjective
complete; including all or nearly all elements or aspects of something.
"a comprehensive list of sources"

The use of comprehensive, to me, meant I will be totally open to changes but I want to see a better form of law and order focus on the situation in its entirety. Just limiting a type of weapon will do next to nothing to stop this scourge. I would consider that but I really would have to hear something of substance from the other side, beyond, or even along with gun control.

I have no answers, only thoughts.

It means we consider not just the guns, we must learn how to better understand these sick killers. Develop plans that minimize their ability to act.

If a comprehensive* discussion can be held, I can compromise. I can see trying to put in some rules/laws limiting access to some weapons.

*dictionary
adjective
complete; including all or nearly all elements or aspects of something.
"a comprehensive list of sources"

The use of comprehensive, to me, meant I will be totally open to changes but I want to see a better form of law and order focus on the situation in its entirety. Just limiting a type of weapon will do next to nothing to stop this scourge. I would consider that but I really would have to hear something of substance from the other side, beyond, or even along with gun control.

I have no answers, only thoughts.

And what's your suggestion to deal with White Extremists?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT