ADVERTISEMENT

This taking a knee during the National Anthem, can we put it on pause for 9/11

like i said it ant about me or what i think its what the mass think ,i got my own people i deal with,,i happen to know Alveda King,,those close to her call her Veda..hve you met her?..smh..put your foot in your mouth trying to be funny on that one didnt ya..everytime ya'll try to mess with me you end up making a fool out yourself..just like months ago it took all of you months to recover from the egg i left on ya'lls face over the redneck statement months ago..lol..i always save something back,see ya'll still playing checkers in this chess game..lol

Redneck statement? You hate Alveda too? You brought this thread back after a month. So, it took you a month to recover..

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Redneck statement? You hate Alveda too? You brought this thread back after a month. So, it took you a month to recover..
where did you see that i said i hate anyone at?and what did i suppose to recover from this post? I'm just reading the post because i been traveling and i spend about 12hours a day studying im on my third 2hour speeches right now that will make 6hours of listening to speeches by dr.umar johnson and a hour of tim wise didn't i say that this is my job debating and giving speeches in my post? you still trying to make me into what you want me to be and it just ant gonna work..now go on about your business because you clearly are not hearing nothing i just said to you .you can't win man,because you only have commercial info. and you're not among the people to have a clue to what's going on,i tried to let you in on a few thing and instead of you listening you want to sit here on some bullshit..thats why we have the problems we have between the racist now because white people don't listen ,and when they do they can't deal with what they hear,,Yall some hard headed mfks..now go on and lay down ,I'll be up putting in work and getting this info while you sleeping.. now goodnight carry your red ass to bed man.lol...get some rest because like it or not we got to back our boys tonight and kick states ass..we'll deal with each other another day on here..i ant going nowhere and neither are you.. tell you what you pick the form and bring you info along with $500 to $1000 and I'll bring mine winner take all and we can have a debate i don't do this for free,you do know how to do a debate and the rules that come with it don't you?if you can't do that then we done..ps .i'll make it fair for you,you can bring all your boys on here and I'll take all of you on..don't talk me to death,i stand on pure scholarship,

where did you see that i said i hate anyone at?and what did i suppose to recover from this post? I'm just reading the post because i been traveling and i spend about 12hours a day studying im on my third 2hour speeches right now that will make 6hours of listening to speeches by dr.umar johnson and a hour of tim wise didn't i say that this is my job debating and giving speeches in my post? you still trying to make me into what you want me to be and it just ant gonna work..now go on about your business because you clearly are not hearing nothing i just said to you .you can't win man,because you only have commercial info. and you're not among the people to have a clue to what's going on,i tried to let you in on a few thing and instead of you listening you want to sit here on some bullshit..thats why we have the problems we have between the racist now because white people don't listen ,and when they do they can't deal with what they hear,,Yall some hard headed mfks..now go on and lay down ,I'll be up putting in work and getting this info while you sleeping.. now goodnight carry your red ass to bed man.lol...get some rest because like it or not we got to back our boys tonight and kick states ass..we'll deal with each other another day on here..i ant going nowhere and neither are you.. tell you what you pick the form and bring you info along with $500 to $1000 and I'll bring mine winner take all and we can have a debate i don't do this for free,you do know how to do a debate and the rules that come with it don't you?if you can't do that then we done..ps .i'll make it fair for you,you can bring all your boys on here and I'll take all of you on..don't talk me to death,i stand on pure scholarship,
You're pretty funny, I have to admit. @Doc Holliday-JB is being trolled hard.

You're pretty funny, I have to admit. @Doc Holliday-JB is being trolled hard.
how am i trolling him when he keep responding?same thing i said to him go for you to mr.co.signer..your funny,im real about mine ,its people out here dying ant shit funny about that or me..im out here everyday and gonna be out here tomorrow also trying to help my people,i dont give a flying **** about none of you funny acting mfkers on here..

Last edited:
how am i trolling him when he keep responding?same thing i said to him go for you to mr.co.signer.
Can't you take a compliment? I stated you're very good at trolling. No one can seriously be challenging someone to bet on a debate where they are the participants. That is epically hilarious. Enlighten me, by what criteria would a winner be picked?

Can't you take a compliment? I stated you're very good at trolling. No one can seriously be challenging someone to bet on a debate where they are the participants. That is epically hilarious. Enlighten me, by what criteria would a winner be picked?
i don't even know what i was doing was called trolling man,lol,thanks for the bazaar compliment,lol...but this is how it will be done.. pick the topic,bring fact's and credible references and we go three rounds in front of a 5person panel and who ever takes two out of the three rounds win the money and the debate,just like we did on the debate team back in the day...that's how it's done man..i do it all the time..for real man this is what i been doing since 77 to now ..like i said it's a lot that yall don't know and its nothing wrong with that,as much as i know i still had a fellow on here turn me on to Tim wise even though i fought him on it,I'm always humble enough to learn something even though a lot of Tim wise teaching's come from my leader's and teachers.Dr.Yusef ben jochannon ,and Dr.john Henrik Clarke,Dr.chancellor Williams,Dr.Amos Wilson,Dr.Umar Johnson,Dr.Claud Anderson..i stand on the shoulder of these great men and many more..I'm not here to raise hell with yall,but it's hard to sit here and see some of the shit that you all be posting when your not out there with black people all around the u.s....i just got back from visiting and talking to people in the rough hoods in Pittsburg,and its really bad and dangerous out there and when you come on here and see people sitting on their ass with a lot to say and they ant seen what i just saw and heard from people around the country it pisses you off man..like i said yall still think all black people follow Jesse and Al.thats how far behind in info on what's going on amongst blacks that you all are behind on.all i tried to do was give you and your friend info on what's going on,,if you was telling me some behind the scene shit white folks was doing do you think i wouldn't listen?why would i get mad if i put up a pic of some white man and say he so great and you come to me and say hey man my people not really messing with him like that ,wouldn't i look damn stupid calling you and your people out your name because your people won't except one of their own?..not being funny but this is how we have been accustom to seeing the Whiteman act when he can't get his way or you don't agree with him..we all expect this I'm not surprised one bit..now good night and sleep well..i got two more hours of work to put in..i have said my say.and i have put my terms out there other than that no need to go back and forth because you and your buddy only hear what you want to hear,,so go on and run along make jokes and enjoy going back and forth joking with your friends on here,,I'll be out here feeding the homeless and hand out clothes for the homeless for the winter then going to talk with a family who's son was hit in the balls and had them crushed by the police for walking while black..you care to join me?since yall are so in touch with what black people are doing and what's going on in their hoods..have a goodnight man..hope we are done here,if not then all we got left to talk about is setting a form and my next words to you two will be on a stage..other then that this convo is dead

Last edited:
You can’t edit 8 minutes later on stage. What’s said is said..

Are you a marxist?
no need to edit,i got my shit together,i bring fact and credible sources,i bring the pic and everything to the stage this is what i do i present my case it's nothing to edit..now you gonna tell me how to do my job i been doing since 77..smh..the editing came because i like to go over my stuff after i post it ,I'm studying and doing this at the same time,at almost 4in the morning,all you doing is playing on a post dam what a life you got..smh.im not gonna tell you what it is that i am..i belong to no religion,I'm not republican,or dem i don't care about that bullshit..we went through all this shit 6months ago I'm not gonna explain it again to you with all due respect,what i am is irreverent to you..you just want something so you can put me in one of your boxes to make you feel good and to give you something to be a critic over I'm not stupid ,when i keep telling you that as bad as you want me to be in one of your political boxes,I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT THAT DEM/REPUBLICAN BULLSHIT..you want me to give you a title and i won't,I'm a free conscious black man who can see and have lived in the bullshit of what this country was built on..that's what and who i am,now i done kick you and your boyz ass on here tonight so run along..i hope we done here,its no need to keep beating dead horses..

He had the right to do it when he felt like it who are you to tell him when he should have done something that's part of the problem right there,,you don't know what he been doing.Kap been looking out.it's a lot of things big time black people doing for the communities that black people don't tell yall about.we don't tell yall everything.lol.and if its found out about, they will get turned on by white and Jewish sponsors.so I'm leave that right there..what you and your buddies think you know you really don't know....hell David west has been setting for the National anthem for years nobody and none of you said nothing,because you didn't know did ya?
These people still think they can tell us what, when, and how we should think and do something. It's almost comical how little things has really changed.

some know about him ,but black people look at him as a coon,its just how it is,i was just trying to let you in on something that's not on google or in the news,but very much real in the hood ,he just haven't been out there for the people to see him to respect him,so they saying how can a man who ant been to the hood speak on issue's that he never been a part of or come to,he's what's called a gram cracker,or negropian in the hood,
White people sure do love them a coon don't they. Allen West is a modern day house negro.. massa we sick?

They quickly cheer on any bootlookin azz negro that speaks in a manner that vindicates them from their evil and wicked. They'll discredit the claims of damn near the entire population of black people, claims that are supported by centuries of history and present day statistics based on the opinions of 1 or 2 bought and paid for negroes like Allen West. As I indicated earlier this is willful ignorance, they aren't as ignorant about these issues of racial injustice as their dumb azzed opinions indicate. They just don't give a shyt about any others outside of their own. They're simply protecting the status quo, the institution of whiteness (i.e. white supremacy). They know damn well the game is rigged in their favor.

They quickly cheer on any bootlookin azz negro that speaks in a manner that vindicates them from their evil and wicked. They'll discredit the claims of damn near the entire population of black people, claims that are supported by centuries of history and present day statistics based on the opinions of 1 or 2 bought and paid for negroes like Allen West. As I indicated earlier this is willful ignorance, they aren't as ignorant about these issues of racial injustice as their dumb azzed opinions indicate. They just don't give a shyt about any others outside of their own. They're simply protecting the status quo, the institution of whiteness (i.e. white supremacy). They know damn well the game is rigged in their favor.
Nothing but the truth!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT