ADVERTISEMENT

This taking a knee during the National Anthem, can we put it on pause for 9/11

You might have a more balanced opinion if you were a cop in the inner cities. Get to know a few and learn what they has to deal with every day. The key to solving the police problem and the plight of the inner city blacks and hispanics that live there is to provide tax incentives to businesses to bring jobs......Then violence will slowly, over time, go away and the lack of violence on the part of blacks and cops will disappear as well. The real problem is that 80% of our political leaders are lawyers. We need more businessmen in politics as we have a free enterprise system and the average lawyer knows nothing about meeting a payroll. I have always found it strange that our personal freedom comes from the free enterprise capitalistic system; yet, lawyers who don't understand it, try to run it. Instead, as lawyers, they keep making more and more rules, as that is what they know how to do best. It is freaking insane....Obama exemplifies this problem and if I were a black American, I would be very pissed at him for not doing anything to help inner cities get jobs and rebuild their neighborhoods.

First of all the tax plan that u are refericing has never worked. It is dependent on rich ppl allowing money to flow downward, which termed "trickle down economics", It doesnt work because when things get tight the wealthy hold on to cash. When Bill Clinton was in office and the tax rates for the wealthy was higher the we were in the surplus. When George W Bush went into office and cut the aformentioned tax rates we ended up back in a deficate. When Obama got into office the African American community was losing jobs and the at an historic rate. There are very few ppl black or white that can say that can claim we were vetter off as a society in Bush last days than we are in Obama's or Clinton's. Facts matter.

As far as a buisiness man if you are referencing Trump, u need to reference a buisiness man. If you are naive enough to believe that this spoiled entitled brat can run this country thats laughable. He was spotteda million dollars by his dad. Uf he is such a great buisiness man produce taxes rather excuses. You whine about Kap and says he disrespects the military and this clown says that he knows more than professiobal Generals. A draft dodger. Lastly my MOSin the Army was Military Police and ultimately ended up being CID. I am a federal officer now. Numbers dont lie.vvI empathize with officers and the split decision that they are forced to make. But somtimes officers take their prdjudices to work with them. Black and White officers. Balance is not more inportant than facts

First of all the tax plan that u are refericing has never worked. It is dependent on rich ppl allowing money to flow downward, which termed "trickle down economics", It doesnt work because when things get tight the wealthy hold on to cash. When Bill Clinton was in office and the tax rates for the wealthy was higher the we were in the surplus. When George W Bush went into office and cut the aformentioned tax rates we ended up back in a deficate. When Obama got into office the African American community was losing jobs and the at an historic rate. There are very few ppl black or white that can say that can claim we were vetter off as a society in Bush last days than we are in Obama's or Clinton's. Facts matter.

As far as a buisiness man if you are referencing Trump, u need to reference a buisiness man. If you are naive enough to believe that this spoiled entitled brat can run this country thats laughable. He was spotteda million dollars by his dad. Uf he is such a great buisiness man produce taxes rather excuses. You whine about Kap and says he disrespects the military and this clown says that he knows more than professiobal Generals. A draft dodger. Lastly my MOSin the Army was Military Police and ultimately ended up being CID. I am a federal officer now. Numbers dont lie.vvI empathize with officers and the split decision that they are forced to make. But somtimes officers take their prdjudices to work with them. Black and White officers. Balance is not more inportant than facts
I'm not following your login on "trickle down economics". Lower tax rates allow people with cash flow to invest, spend, etc, causing increased flow of cash to the people "down" the line; you said if things get tight, rich people hold onto cash; but if it IS tight, the cause according to the theory, is not because of lower taxes, but because of higher taxes, which is not the trickle down theory

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
When the rich are forced to pay a higher tax rate and the revenue is used to invest in the infastructure and the military the economy grows like during the Reagan, Clinton and Obama years. When the wealthy are allowed to pay less the economy shrinks ala George W Bush's tenure. If the economy slows like it did under Bush the wealthy stop investing and hoard their cash.

When the rich are forced to pay a higher tax rate and the revenue is used to invest in the infastructure and the military the economy grows like during the Reagan, Clinton and Obama years. When the wealthy are allowed to pay less the economy shrinks ala George W Bush's tenure. If the economy slows like it did under Bush the wealthy stop investing and hoard their cash.
what were the individual & business tax rates again under these presidents?

https://thoughtforfood.live/2016/08...sengage-with-white-people-in-discussing-race/

Here’s one of the best articles I’ve ever read as it pertains to discussions about race with white racists. It truly is a waste of time. You’re attempts to explain an issue that has existed in this country since its origin will always be ignored no matter how intelligently, statistically, analytically, or humbly you try to explain. You'll get the same dumb azz, uneducated, marginalizing, soul-less, human-less, racist responses. You either get juvenile insults, the typical invoking of irrelevant deflections in the discussion, constant introduction of new topics using dumbazz analogies such as to shows like South Park, or backwards azz logic such as “you’ve never been a cop before” so therefore you can't speak about their behavior which based on such logic, btw, means that all white people should stfu as it pertains to black issues because you’ve never been black. While we’re at it, all people who’ve never played football should stfu about football or coaching strategy if you’ve never coached. Just one example of the many ignorant, white privileged comments. Smdh. Just unreal how fckin stupid these dudes are and yet they really believe their superior in both their intelligence and their very existence due the lies they’ve been sold about themselves their entire lives.

I'm sure I've said this many times before but I'm always happy to say it again, fuk the flag, fuk the anthem, fuk all of you who continue to protect white supremacy and racism with you're racist and lame azz logic. I curse the day and the time I spent serving this racist azz country which is why I don’t acknowledge it often. I haven’t stood for the national anthem since 1996 and I attend a few basketball and football games annually, and no one has ever said anything to me. I will also be attending a canes game or two this season and I surely hope any one of you coward mf's says something to me about it. All you mf’n internet thugs kill me with this tough keyboard talk but in reality not one of you mf’s bout that life where you ready to get down on some street type shyt. Colin is brining attention to a real and relevant issue of a government/tax dollar supported agency that is literally murdering black folks in many cases for nothing or the most trivial shyt you can imgine (i.e. selling cd’s, cigarettes, mouthing off, etc.) vs some whiney azz white dudes crying like bytches about someone not standing for a flag. I'm sure that's just creating such a burden for you and you're families, isn't it? Make sure you talk to your kids about how dangerous it is for white people when black people don't stand for the flag and we'll continue to speak to ours about staying fckn alive during traffic stop or any stop while we try to do the same ourselves, fckn idiots. And the sick part is that in their minds they believe they’re thinking on this issue is perfectly reasonable and makes sense! So fck black people getting killed, fck injustices, none of our issues are that important but not standing for a flag, my god!!! That’s horrible! This is why the article is so on the money. Fck wasting time explain, attempting use analogies and all the other shyt we do in trying to get racist to understand and acknowledge racism. They know the shyt exists, they know what the fck they are doing to perpetuate it, they know all of their family members and friends who are racist but they’ll never acknowledge because it works for them and they will continue to defend the institution.
That's why I rarely speak on topics like this. The narrow minded responses and ignorance is so glaring. I've had to realize that they won't understand, empathize, sympathize or really give 2 shits about what we are going through unless they are facing it head on. As far as athletes go, it's just run nigga run and shut the f*** up. If Brad Kayaa did this what would happen to this board? They love him now, but as soon as the black athlete steps out of line, they turn on them quick! Land of the free huh? Ok.

That's what I said when Trump said America is not great anymore. He should just move somewhere else. Or all the people that think Obama is doing a bad job and think he has run this country to the can, move somewhere else. You agree right !!!
I Do , I think that Obama has set race relations back by playing the excuse game it is alright to break the law because of the color of your skin. No Body of any color has that right no matter what . I disagree with so much of what the liberal party stands for but that is what makes America great and President Obama is our elected leader and this is were I want to live . As far as Trump he is spot on we are not great as we us to be China is taken the lead and the European Union wants nothing but to see us take a back seat.

Denver's Marshall loses his endorsement with bank over kneel...

“Although we have enjoyed Brandon Marshall as our spokesperson over the past five months, Air Academy Federal Credit Union (AAFCU) has ended our partnership,” Glenn Strebe, the AAFCU’s president and CEO wrote in a Facebook statement. “AAFCU is a membership-based organization who has proudly served the military community for over 60 years. While we respect Brandon’s right of expression, his actions are not a representation of our organization and membership. We wish Brandon well on his future endeavors.”

Boom.

That's why I rarely speak on topics like this. The narrow minded responses and ignorance is so glaring. I've had to realize that they won't understand, empathize, sympathize or really give 2 shits about what we are going through unless they are facing it head on. As far as athletes go, it's just run nigga run and shut the f*** up. If Brad Kayaa did this what would happen to this board? They love him now, but as soon as the black athlete steps out of line, they turn on them quick! Land of the free huh? Ok.

Exactly! The slave master consciousness remains prevalent. Any challenge of white superiority of which these injustices are primarily based sparks outrage. The injustice itself matters not, it's the challenge that creates the anger among them. Black death is trivial to them, we're only important for purposes of entertainment, profit, or a combo of the two

Reactions: qbblizzy
Exactly! The slave master consciousness remains prevalent. Any challenge of white superiority of which these injustices are primarily based sparks outrage. The injustice itself matters not, it's the challenge that creates the anger among them. Black death is trivial to them, we're only important for purposes of entertainment, profit, or a combo of the two
Say what? Ignorance is bliss!

Now a Navy sailor has decided not to stand for the national anthem in sympathy with Kaepernick. Bad move on her part - when you go into the Armed Forces you surrender many rights available to civilians, including some First Amendment ones. I have no doubt she will be discharged.

Sadly, I doubt it in today's military. Shhhhhhh, don't tell.

Retard huh? Maybe u should get up from ur comfy couch in ur comfy bed and serve ur country so this retard doesn't have to. Can't belive I defended ppl like you. Smh. Not a proud moment.
**** that clow
I'm stupid ? Why because what I wrote don't support your bitch azz theory. Numerous military people have stated on record that they did not fight for people to stand for the national anthem but in fact for people to have the choice. Your comment shows the bytch in you. When someone don't agree with you they stupid ? Foh They gonna do what they want when they want and there is nothing you can do. Shouldn't even be a topic. You probably sitting your azz down on a couch when the national anthem is playing anyway.
lmao..well said family,I stopped ****ing with the flag when i was 13..my flag is the Red,the Black,the Green...RBG till i die..

This thread is mind numbing. The fact is that kneeling during the anthem does nothing to aid in the fight for racial equality if that is what we are referring to it as now. It is a random act that does nothing. Kaepernick is a celebrity and multimillionaire. Put your money where your mouth is big shot. Anyone can sit on a bench. How about next time there is an incident that you feel is unjust you reach into your pocket and go to the city, pay for a place to meet, and organize a civilized discussion, townhall style with community leaders and local authority figure to address the real issues that at times rear their ugly heads. How about you lead an effort to prevent black Americans from burning down their own neighborhoods in protest? How about donating time and money to local youth organizations?

Nah, that would require work and personal sacrifice. He ain't looking for all of that. He wants to sit for a minute and a half and be a social media justice warrior.
he just gave 1million to the black leadership..now what you got to say?

https://thoughtforfood.live/2016/08...sengage-with-white-people-in-discussing-race/

Here’s one of the best articles I’ve ever read as it pertains to discussions about race with white racists. It truly is a waste of time. You’re attempts to explain an issue that has existed in this country since its origin will always be ignored no matter how intelligently, statistically, analytically, or humbly you try to explain. You'll get the same dumb azz, uneducated, marginalizing, soul-less, human-less, racist responses. You either get juvenile insults, the typical invoking of irrelevant deflections in the discussion, constant introduction of new topics using dumbazz analogies such as to shows like South Park, or backwards azz logic such as “you’ve never been a cop before” so therefore you can't speak about their behavior which based on such logic, btw, means that all white people should stfu as it pertains to black issues because you’ve never been black. While we’re at it, all people who’ve never played football should stfu about football or coaching strategy if you’ve never coached. Just one example of the many ignorant, white privileged comments. Smdh. Just unreal how fckin stupid these dudes are and yet they really believe their superior in both their intelligence and their very existence due the lies they’ve been sold about themselves their entire lives.

I'm sure I've said this many times before but I'm always happy to say it again, fuk the flag, fuk the anthem, fuk all of you who continue to protect white supremacy and racism with you're racist and lame azz logic. I curse the day and the time I spent serving this racist azz country which is why I don’t acknowledge it often. I haven’t stood for the national anthem since 1996 and I attend a few basketball and football games annually, and no one has ever said anything to me. I will also be attending a canes game or two this season and I surely hope any one of you coward mf's says something to me about it. All you mf’n internet thugs kill me with this tough keyboard talk but in reality not one of you mf’s bout that life where you ready to get down on some street type shyt. Colin is brining attention to a real and relevant issue of a government/tax dollar supported agency that is literally murdering black folks in many cases for nothing or the most trivial shyt you can imgine (i.e. selling cd’s, cigarettes, mouthing off, etc.) vs some whiney azz white dudes crying like bytches about someone not standing for a flag. I'm sure that's just creating such a burden for you and you're families, isn't it? Make sure you talk to your kids about how dangerous it is for white people when black people don't stand for the flag and we'll continue to speak to ours about staying fckn alive during traffic stop or any stop while we try to do the same ourselves, fckn idiots. And the sick part is that in their minds they believe they’re thinking on this issue is perfectly reasonable and makes sense! So fck black people getting killed, fck injustices, none of our issues are that important but not standing for a flag, my god!!! That’s horrible! This is why the article is so on the money. Fck wasting time explain, attempting use analogies and all the other shyt we do in trying to get racist to understand and acknowledge racism. They know the shyt exists, they know what the fck they are doing to perpetuate it, they know all of their family members and friends who are racist but they’ll never acknowledge because it works for them and they will continue to defend the institution.
You Killed it king!!..#facts..ase'

Reactions: Azar
Why did he wait for so many more blacks to be killed by the police? Should have done it months ago.
He had the right to do it when he felt like it who are you to tell him when he should have done something that's part of the problem right there,,you don't know what he been doing.Kap been looking out.it's a lot of things big time black people doing for the communities that black people don't tell yall about.we don't tell yall everything.lol.and if its found out about, they will get turned on by white and Jewish sponsors.so I'm leave that right there..what you and your buddies think you know you really don't know....hell David west has been setting for the National anthem for years nobody and none of you said nothing,because you didn't know did ya?

Last edited:
If the goal of Kapernicks protest was to further divide our country and cause racial tension, it appears as though, as evidenced on this message board, he is succeeding.
naw the killing of black people by the police and the ones who back them is the divide its was here way before kap,this shit ant start with him,i been fighting this shit since the 70's

that man ant even respested by black folks,see again ever black man or woman dont rep.us..we are not all together we fight there ass to,so bringing a coon who will get ran out of any black hood he come in means nothing,,again what you think you know you dont know...smh.

Right...He actually accomplished things in his life...He didn’t step on people on the way to the top or receive handouts..That man would stomp a mud hole in your ass..

that man isnt respected by black folks,again every black man or woman don't rep.us..we are not all together we fighting against this coon ass niggas also,so bringing a coon who will get ran out of any black hood he come in means nothing,,again what you think you know you don't know...smh.
You're way out of line. Never mind, you're a libtard you're allowed to say any vicious thing you want..,carry on

Right...He actually accomplished things in his life...He didn’t step on people on the way to the top or receive handouts..That man would stomp a mud hole in your ass..
say you,you don't even know me how you know what this coon as mfk would do?Obama is a coon also..im just as trained to kick ass as this mfk is believe that.again what you think you know you don't know..

You're way out of line. Never mind, you're a libtard you're allowed to say any vicious thing you want..,carry on
i dont vote and never have and never will..so i dont fit in your box,im telling you how it is hes not that respected,hell what the hell have he done in the communty?,see you all was on here ready to ask what kap doing ,but nobody in the hood know this coon because he dont come around but they know kap..now ask this mother****er where he been at ?

say you,you don't even know me how you know what this coon as mfk would do?Obama is a coon also..im just as trained to kick ass as this mfk is believe that.again what you think you know you don't know..

Coon that bitch

29c0a60d821a4c3f74518d570707af9b.jpg

i dont vote and never have and never will..so i dont fit in your box,im telling you how it is hes not that respected,hell what the hell have he done in the communty?,see you all was on here ready to ask what kap doing ,but nobody in the hood know this coon because he dont come around but they know kap..now ask this mother****er where he been at ?

Kaep half white raised by white adopted parents.. Fuk outta here... Hood don’t know shit about Kaep..

He's been busy protecting this country from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You sound like @Big Pimpin Cane

naw man i just telling you how most of the people feel ,it not just me i travel all over doing debates that's my living and yes I'm in all hoods and I'm well know,and have been since the late 70's..and for the record im down with everything @big pimping saying ,ya'll think this shit a game out here..

don't try to put me in a group to make your point when i told you and every one on here 8months ago,as well as a few min ago that i don't vote and i never have,,the man haven't been in no mother ****ing hoods.and nobody black really know or care who he is,,he is a non-mfk factor to most black folk you can cuss me all you want to but its a known fact..again you sitting in comfort ,I'm in the hood everyday helping out,i know what im talking about,and i wasn't never born poor or need the system im from va..i know how to plant and grow food and hunt..etc,etc,,as well as training in many fields of self-defence..you can find me in new-york next week helping out in Harlem,then I'm heading to Miami for some business..but you cant find mr.west out there,he is my brother and i got love for him,,but the truth is the truth .

Last edited:
don't try to put me in a group to make your point when i told you and every one on here 8months ago,as well as a few min ago that i don't vote and i never have,,the man haven't been in no mother ****ing hoods.and nobody black really know or care who he is,,he is a non-mfk factor to most black folk you can cuss me all you want to but its a none fact..again you sitting in comfort ,i'm in the hood everyday helping out,i know what im talking about,and i wasnt never born poor or need the system im from va..i know how to plant and grow food and hunt..ect,ect,,as well as training in many fields of self defence..you can find me in new-york next week helping out in Harlem,then I'm heading to Miami for some business..

And it’s sad that he isn’t known about. Keep waiting on Al and Jessie to do something

And it’s sad that he isn’t known about. Keep waiting on Al and Jessie to do something
some know about him ,but black people look at him as a coon,its just how it is,i was just trying to let you in on something that's not on google or in the news,but very much real in the hood ,he just haven't been out there for the people to see him to respect him,so they saying how can a man who ant been to the hood speak on issue's that he never been a part of or come to,he's what's called a gram cracker,or negropian in the hood,

some know about him ,but black people look at him as a coon,its just how it is,i was just trying to let you in on something thats not on google or in the news,but very much real in the hood ,he just havent been out there for the people to see him to respect him,,he whats called a gram cracker,negropian..

You probably say the same thing about this fine lady

alveda-king.jpg

some know about him ,but black people look at him as a coon,its just how it is,i was just trying to let you in on something that's not on google or in the news,but very much real in the hood ,he just haven't been out there for the people to see him to respect him,so they saying how can a man who ant been to the hood speak on issue's that he never been a part of or come to,he's what's called a gram cracker,or negropian in the hood,
and if you think Al or Jesse is the leaders you really don't know what you talking about and watch to much tv..with all do respect.that's what the media want you to see,its your medias fault for tricking you white people like that. we laughing at the media and yall..they dont want to put the real black leaders on tv they scared of that..just like yall think black lives matter represent us because the media put them out there,but the conscious community don't mess with BLM because they are lead by a bunch of fags,backed by that punk George Soros..they not even allowed to come any where near the conscious community or any conscious people without getting their ass kicked,,if a black lives matter person is caught waving the red,black,and green flag around any of us pan-Afrikan's they will get dealt with quick..its a war going on that's brewing within the black community that you and your friends have no clue about,it's all bigger than you can imagine,that's why you see the passion come out of myself and certain brothers that are in the fight that are on this board,because we know what's going on because we are out there and it's not on camera or in your news if you don't have your boots on the ground then you have no clue what the hell your talking about,everything you think you know you don't know and that's not an insult..thats why we say if your not black you shouldn't speak on black issue because you really don't know what the hell you talking about ..just this little bit i said. is too much info that i just gave you,and if people didn't know me ,it could cause me pain for telling you this much..

Last edited:
You probably say the same thing about this fine lady

alveda-king.jpg
like i said it ant about me or what i think its what the mass think ,i got my own people i deal with,,i happen to know Alveda King,,those close to her call her Veda..hve you met her?..smh..put your foot in your mouth trying to be funny on that one didnt ya..everytime ya'll try to mess with me you end up making a fool out yourself..just like months ago it took all of you months to recover from the egg i left on ya'lls face over the redneck statement months ago..lol..i always save something back,see ya'll still playing checkers in this chess game..lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT