ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and his supporters killing Biden over Afghanistan...but wait

The decision to leave has nothing to do with just how badly Pudding Brain handled it. Own up to the fact that Joey completely screwed this up by his own doing and quit blaming others for his failures.
Leon Panetta, not exactly a Republican Trumper, said this fiasco was the worst US betrayal of allies since the of Bay of Pigs. He said that at least Kennedy admiitted he screwed up and immediately took full responsibility. He was appalled.by Biden's waffling and blaming everyone but himself.

No we sent our people over there to get the people who attacked America. Get your history straight.
No, we sent our people over there to score political points and get our children killed. YOU GET IT STRAIGHT! The right has been doing it for a long time. Perpetuating these wars merely to stay in office. That's over and done with. The right has a lack of moral compass and an unquenchable need for power....and money. That's how they decide everything they do and their cucks are just like them. They bathe in whataboutism and false equivalences. The far left is far from perfect but absolutely nothing like this...oh and on top of it are a racist bunch.

As usual CD is dumb and wrong.
Trump plan was "conditions based" the Taliban broke all agreements so the "conditions" changed
Trump plan was NOT to close and abandon Bagram AFB BEFORE getting everyone out
Trump plan was NOT to pull out troops PRIOR to evacuating civilians and our Embassy personnel
Trump plan wasn't to walk away from all of OUR EQUIPMENT and TECHNOLOGY leaving it for the Taliban

Why can't you just say that BIDEN F'ed up BIG TIME?
Stop calling me dumb. Have an intelligent discussion without it or dont join the thread. No, I am far from dumb. I am quite intelligent in fact. Trump did plan to get out of there and that is a fact. Condition based? The plan was to leave so WTF are you talking about? He didn't do it and there is no right time to do it. In fact there is no right way to do it.

You on the right kill me with your hollier than thou bullshit. Miss me with it. Trump left the kurds to fight for themselves. Remember that? Now you are so outraged...and I wish you all would stfu because nobody cares about what you think. You view it as some opportunity to gain power but it isn't. The party on the right don't lead. They don't do what it takes. They spent 4 years talking about America first but are okay with our people dying over there for decades? STFU already.

Last edited:
He is loyal to remaining ignorant.
His lack of knowledge of the facts is shocking for someone who enjoys pontificating so. much. His blind hatred of everything rational makes him delusional. " We sent our people over there to score political points and get our children killed."You can't have a rational discussion with someone that ignorant.

Leon Panetta, not exactly a Republican Trumper, said this fiasco was the worst US betrayal of allies since the of Bay of Pigs. He said that at least Kennedy admiitted he screwed up and immediately took full responsibility. He was appalled.by Biden's waffling and blaming everyone but himself.
"This is a catastrophe and Biden owns it." David Axelod Chief of Staff for Barack Hussein Obama and frequent guest on Communist News Network.

No, we sent our people over there to score political points and get our children killed. YOU GET IT STRAIGHT! The right has been doing it for a long time. Perpetuating these wars merely to stay in office. That's over and done with. The right has a lack of moral compass and an unquenchable need for power....and money. That's how they decide everything they do and their cucks are just like them. They bathe in whataboutism and false equivalences. The far left is far from perfect but absolutely nothing like this...oh and on top of it are a racist bunch.
Boy you really are dumb

Stop calling me dumb. Have an intelligent discussion without it or dont join the thread. No, I am far from dumb. I am quite intelligent in fact. Trump did plan to get out of there and that is a fact. Condition based? The plan was to leave so WTF are you talking about? He didn't do it and there is no right time to do it. In fact there is no right way to do it.
CD your complete refusal to even acquiesce to an obvious truth, along with your petty dishonest justifications make you an Impossible person to have any kind of conversation with, much less an intelligent one.

CD your complete refusal to even acquiesce to an obvious truth, along with your petty dishonest justifications make you an Impossible person to have any kind of conversation with, much less an intelligent one.
i say the exact same thing about YOU....and your gun powder temperment here. Frankly I am sick of...so, I don't need to have any discussion with YOU.

His lack of knowledge of the facts is shocking for someone who enjoys pontificating so. much. His blind hatred of everything rational makes him delusional. " We sent our people over there to score political points and get our children killed."You can't have a rational discussion with someone that ignorant.
Yeah Im sure in your mind and the minds of Trump supporters everywhere he never abandoned the Kurds. He never lost the election. All lies on the left. See, you need to buy a mirror and then find a dictionary. Look up the word fact. Then look up hypocrite. The truth hurts so you call it fake news.

Last edited:
I STAND WITH BIDEN for making the tough decision that had to be made....not just passed on to the next president. There is no right way. These people gave up and didn't even pretend to fight for their country.

America has threats all over the world. We can't be bogged down with an endless war.

You on the right kill me with your hollier than thou bullshit. Miss me with it. Trump left the kurds to fight for themselves. Remember that? Now you are so outraged...and I wish you all would stfu because nobody cares about what you think. You view it as some opportunity to gain power but it isn't. The party on the right don't lead. They don't do what it takes. They spent 4 years talking about America first but are okay with our people dying over there for decades? STFU already.
Trump's plan for leaving was the exact opposite of Biden's- get the civilians out first not last and don't leave thousands of pieces of military hardware, leave the embassy in an orderly fashion and troops out last not first. If you had ANY knowledge of the actual facts, you would know this, as opposed to spewing out mindless, thoughtless, meaningless ,incoherent bullshit which people laugh at.

Yeah Im sure in your mind and the minds of Trump supporters everywhere he never abandoned the Kurds. He never lost the election. All lies on the left. See, you need to buy a mirror and then find a dictionary. Look up the word fact. Then look up hypocrite. The truth hurts so you call it fake news.
Syria is a completely different issue. The Kurds and Turks have been at each other for over 1000 years.

Trump's plan for leaving was the exact opposite of Biden's- get the civilians out first not last and don't leave thousands of pieces of military hardware, leave the embassy in an orderly fashion and troops out last not first. If you had ANY knowledge of the actual facts, you would know this, as opposed to spewing out mindless, thoughtless, meaningless ,incoherent bullshit which people laugh at.
Closing and abandoning Bagram Air Base in the dark of night FIRST while leaving weapons and technology for the enemy. GENIUS!!

Syria is a completely different issue. The Kurds and Turks have been at each other for over 1000 years.
How long you have been fighting each other has nothing to do with the fact that we abandoned our Ally. ZILTCH!!! It gives you no right to be critical here because you were not here killing Trump over this.

BULLSHIT! First of all Trump "planned" to leave. He did not leave. FACT! Second of all his "plan" was not effective enough to leave because it wasn't realistic....which proved to be true. He wanted to invite these people to camp david for talks. You don't "talk" with these kinds of people. They had no respect for Trump or the US or his bullshit and kept bombing. Trump had to be talked out of these ridiculous talks. In fact, ironically Trump ran on his negotiation skills and usually they hurt this country because he is unable to even negotiate with democrats. So negotiating with killers wasn't realistic.

Biden on the other hand had the balls to simply pull out. Was it messy? Yes...but the people who can't lead will criticize it because people like you play people against each other. You are about division. Mocking how our president thinks....well, he thinks just fine and the American people voted for him so we don't find it to be incoherent bullshit. YOU DO....AND to that we don't care.

BULLSHIT! First of all Trump "planned" to leave. He did not leave. FACT! Second of all his "plan" was not effective enough to leave because it wasn't realistic....which proved to be true. He wanted to invite these people to camp david for talks. You don't "talk" with these kinds of people. They had no respect for Trump or the US or his bullshit and kept bombing. Trump had to be talked out of these ridiculous talks. In fact, ironically Trump ran on his negotiation skills and usually they hurt this country because he is unable to even negotiate with democrats. So negotiating with killers wasn't realistic.

Biden on the other hand had the balls to simply pull out. Was it messy? Yes...but the people who can't lead will criticize it because people like you play people against each other. You are about division. Mocking how our president thinks....well, he thinks just fine and the American people voted for him so we don't find it to be incoherent bullshit. YOU DO....AND to that we don't care.
Your incoherent factless rant speaks for itself.

Last edited:
As usual CD is dumb and wrong.
Trump plan was "conditions based" the Taliban broke all agreements so the "conditions" changed
Trump plan was NOT to close and abandon Bagram AFB BEFORE getting everyone out
Trump plan was NOT to pull out troops PRIOR to evacuating civilians and our Embassy personnel
Trump plan wasn't to walk away from all of OUR EQUIPMENT and TECHNOLOGY leaving it for the Taliban

Why can't you just say that BIDEN F'ed up BIG TIME?
As I have said regarding CD on multiple occasions, "don't let a few facts get in the way of your story." And, he still hasn't accounted for his worship of Cuomo for his leadership.

Reactions: grbcane and mahb

Trump bragged about his intelligence, too

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
As I have said regarding CD on multiple occasions, "don't let a few facts get in the way of your story." And, he still hasn't accounted for his worship of Cuomo for his leadership.
He avoids facts much like Xiden avoids unscripted questions. Birds of a feather being ignorant together.

Reactions: grbcane
Trump announced he was going to do the same thing in May of last year... lmao. You can't make this stuff Soooo happy that the hypocritical right is out of office. These people are not to be respected.
These people jumping up and down? Sent our kids over there to die 20 years ago on a lie about wmds. Now think they can talk to me about how to clean up Thier mess.

You just can't make this shit up!
YOU and Hawaii, and BLUEMike JW, are 3 ignorant lib fuktards
So much fun realizing how truly full of shit these twat waffles are!
Trump plan far different,
LMAO
Pfffft

Last edited:
Reactions: mahb
Under the Trump administration, the agreement was to begin withdrawal of US troops effective 05/01/2021. The numbers went from 15,000 to 2,500. Was the agreement made for US troops to be out of there along with the military hardware first, above all? What are the specifics?
Also the US occupation of Afghanistan spans 4 US Presidents. Who initiated the principles and why did we not learn anything from the failures of Russian troops occupying the same region?
The Afghan military was under supervision of our US military, if Im not mistaken. Question is do they, the Afghan military want to be in this position? They see their own people's lives disrupted. Quite simply they are protecting US interests. Its just as bad as compulsory enrollment
Hey dumb ass,YOU ARE MISTAKEN!
Why would you take troops out first and leave weapons for insurgents to use. To take back what you fought over?????????????????????
There is no reason

Biden didn't have the" balls" to simply pull out. He had the arrogance and stupidity to ignore the advice of the senior military and our NATO allies who wanted to leave a small residual force at Bagram for intelligence and counter terrorism operations as well as supporting airstrikes. He had no plan, thus you see the catastrophic human tragedy we are witnessing. He lied to the world when he said there were only two options- totally pull out like he did or send in thousands of troops for years.Nobody ever suggested that. He made that up. The military had a rational plan which he ignored and didn't mention in his pathetic self serving speech.

Nothing in this message means anything to me.
Of course it doesn’t, because it’s reality.
You made it apparent, that you simply dont understand reality
The entire thread lit you up, like a full christmas tree
Only the Camel crotch sniffing AntiSemetic fuktard,Hawaii chimed in defense!
Thanks for being the emperor without clothes
Pfffft all over both of you

Actually left biometrics, that identified our allies, the taliban now has it to id the people that helped us.

Well, @SecBlinkin is right: The fall of Afghanistan is not like Vietnam – it's much worse. I just got confirmation that the U.S. embassy in Kabul burned all the Afghan passports of people trying to get out. So now they have no ID, no proof, and no hope.

Reactions: grbcane
'If you want to see an example of how to do everything wrong, look at this"-Robert O'Neil Seal Team 6- the man who took out Bin Laden.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Of course it doesn’t, because it’s reality.
You made it apparent, that you simply dont understand reality
The entire thread lit you up, like a full christmas tree
Only the Camel crotch sniffing AntiSemetic fuktard,Hawaii chimed in defense!
Thanks for being the emperor without clothes
Pfffft all over both of you
You act like a child. Lit me up? You are online. Nobody gets "lit up" online. You should be treated accordingly.

I STAND WITH BIDEN for making the tough decision that had to be made....not just passed on to the next president. There is no right way. These people gave up and didn't even pretend to fight for their country.

America has threats all over the world. We can't be bogged down with an endless war.
" I stand with Biden"- Isn't that what you said about Cuomo? Hope we get the same result.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
" I stand with Biden"- Isn't that what you said about Cuomo? Hope we get the same result.
I still stand by taking Cuomo over Trump as my president still if that's what you are referring to. He wasn't accused of anything Trump wasn't. Except Trump's a much much bigger POS imo. 25 very high mileage hoes have accused the Donald.

I still stand by taking Cuomo over Trump as my president still if that's what you are referring to. He wasn't accused of anything Trump wasn't. Except Trump's a much much bigger POS imo. 25 very high mileage hoes have accused the Donald.
CD, kneepads, Cuomo...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT