ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and his supporters killing Biden over Afghanistan...but wait

I still stand by taking Cuomo over Trump as my president still if that's what you are referring to. He wasn't accused of anything Trump wasn't. Except Trump's a much much bigger POS imo. 25 very high mileage hoes have accused the Donald.
You stand with Cuomo? Figures. How can you be so consistently idiotic? Praising a serial abuser is a self-indictment and would suggest you think Bill Cosby is a hell of a guy

BULLSHIT! First of all Trump "planned" to leave. He did not leave. FACT! Second of all his "plan" was not effective enough to leave because it wasn't realistic....which proved to be true. He wanted to invite these people to camp david for talks. You don't "talk" with these kinds of people. They had no respect for Trump or the US or his bullshit and kept bombing. Trump had to be talked out of these ridiculous talks. In fact, ironically Trump ran on his negotiation skills and usually they hurt this country because he is unable to even negotiate with democrats. So negotiating with killers wasn't realistic.

Biden on the other hand had the balls to simply pull out. Was it messy? Yes...but the people who can't lead will criticize it because people like you play people against each other. You are about division. Mocking how our president thinks....well, he thinks just fine and the American people voted for him so we don't find it to be incoherent bullshit. YOU DO....AND to that we don't care.
You should consider deleting this one after showing everyone you don’t understand how the world works in addition to your unconditional support for a buffoon.

Cuomo killed 15,000 people and covered it up. You ok with that?
No... but I would take him over tens of thousands of lives lost due to Trump's incompetence or inability to read a daily presidential briefing...and closing of the agency Obama had in place to protect us from this very thing. Similar to the lives Bush cost us starting a war on a lie.

Describe in detail what Trump and Fauci did to cost tens of thousands of lives. We'll wait.

No... but I would take him over tens of thousands of lives lost due to Trump's incompetence or inability to read a daily presidential briefing...and closing of the agency Obama had in place to protect us from this very thing. Similar to the lives Bush cost us starting a war on a lie.
What Obama had in place was a bunch of overpaid bureaucrats making a nice living on the public dime. I'm guessing that you're forgetting that over 60 million cases of H1N1 occurred under Barry and Pudding Brains leadership. If the original projections for that virus would have been accurate, which was similar to Covid, the disaster that would have ensued would have been horrific.

Describe in detail what Trump and Fauci did to cost tens of thousands of lives. We'll wait.
I did not mention fauci. YOU DID! Probably as a scape goat. I already mentioned what he did. He did not read his PDB setting us back months. He closed down the agency Obama specifically put in place to be prepared. We were reactive. Not proactive. Shitty leadership. Tried to politicize a pandemic.

I did not mention fauci. YOU DID! Probably as a scape goat. I already mentioned what he did. He did not read his PDB setting us back months. He closed down the agency Obama specifically put in place to be prepared. We were reactive. Not proactive. Shitty leadership. Tried to politicize a pandemic.
Fauci was his point man on the pandemic. Wake up. It wasn't an agency. It was a small group. Look it up.

I guess you forget Fauci was advising Trump? That’s why it was brought up.

I guess you forgot that Trump never listened to fauci. So don't bring it up.
Did you listen to Fauci when he said that wearing a mask does nothing but make the wearer feel better? What new studies were done in the few short months that he changed his mind on this, after studying it for most of his life, and coming to the conclusion that masks were worthless in the beginning?

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
That’s great and all and based on what I know I’m sure it’s very true but that has literally nothing to do with what I stated. Chinas interest is the precious metals and stones. $2 trillion worth. The Taliban want the $2 Trillion to support their terrorist movement. Not only did they get the keys to the castle but were armed courtesy of Joe Biden. This is the biggest foreign policy disaster in the last 60 years maybe ever.
You are right stating that Afghanistan is a poor foreign policy and a disaster as well. But since GWB led us into Afghanistan in 2001: over 241,000 dead---including at least 71,000 Afghan civilians. Over $2T spent.
The question shouldnt be why we lost Afghanistan? but why did we stay in it for so long, spend so much and cost so many lives?
Based on what happened within the last 20 years, The Taliban will definitely be playing their cards so they have all the aces. They know China has a thirst for being the global economic giant.
It was GWB that got us into an unwinnable war. It was an absolute lost cause from the very beginning. Its absolutely appalling propaganda that we were there to change the hearts and minds of the majority of Afghans.
Conflict has been going on there for hundreds of years. For our govt to believe it could sweep Afghans of their feet after we supported the Mujahedin during the Soviet Union's agrression.
Without question what waste this endeavor has been. And the other "guy" has the shameless, ignorant nerve to blame the Biden Administration after he and Pompkin prepared the Taliban for takeover. Why are there no GOP leaders coming forth with what the parameters are for the Trump/Taliban agreement??
Bush got us into this, an unwinnable war to protect the enormous interests of the oil companies in the middle east.

Yeah Im sure in your mind and the minds of Trump supporters everywhere he never abandoned the Kurds. He never lost the election. All lies on the left. See, you need to buy a mirror and then find a dictionary. Look up the word fact. Then look up hypocrite. The truth hurts so you call it fake news.

It’s lovely watching these charlatans hopping from neocon to isolationist when Trump was in office, now from isolationist back to neocon now that Biden is the man. It just illustrates how devoid of principle and integrity these people are, to where they are now desperately resorting to political daytrading to scrounge for a fleeting trace of relevance in a country that is rapidly leaving them behind.

Last edited:
It’s lovely watching these charlatans hopping from neocon to isolationist when Trump was in office, now from isolationist back to neocon now that Biden is the man. It just illustrates how devoid of principle and integrity these people are, to where they are now desperately resorting to political daytrading for scrounge for a fleeting trace of relevance in a country that is rapidly leaving them behind.
It's desperation. These people know they aren't going to get a sniff of that kind of power again. America is not going to vote for racist. Their base has shrunk to a bunch of racist looking to politicize every topic since they have no real platform for the American people. They don't commit to anything for anyone but racist. Their is no relevance because they have antiquated ideals. Trickle down economics and they are still focused on coal. The world has left them behind.

You act like a child. Lit me up? You are online. Nobody gets "lit up" online. You should be treated accordingly.
It’s lovely watching these charlatans hopping from neocon to isolationist when Trump was in office, now from isolationist back to neocon now that Biden is the man. It just illustrates how devoid of principle and integrity these people are, to where they are now desperately resorting to political daytrading for scrounge for a fleeting trace of relevance in a country that is rapidly leaving them behind.
Really you num nuts??????????
Who the hell takes the prison guards out of the prison, leaving their guns/ batons behind and expect prisoners to stay peaceful??
Both of you are nothing more, than shallow small minded fools.
TRYING to defend the OBVIOUS TOTAL **** UP!
Thanks for always making me feel better!

Last edited:
Raoul Is it lovely watching the biggest. most embarrassing and dangerous foreign policy debacle since Vietnam, and it's all on the demented puppet. Ask Leon. Panetta, Ryan Crocker and David Axelrod. Even the military Wokers Austin and Milley won't appear with foreign policy genius Biden, because he ignored their advice, because he knew better.

Last edited:
You are right stating that Afghanistan is a poor foreign policy and a disaster as well. But since GWB led us into Afghanistan in 2001: over 241,000 dead---including at least 71,000 Afghan civilians. Over $2T spent.
The question shouldnt be why we lost Afghanistan? but why did we stay in it for so long, spend so much and cost so many lives?
Based on what happened within the last 20 years, The Taliban will definitely be playing their cards so they have all the aces. They know China has a thirst for being the global economic giant.
It was GWB that got us into an unwinnable war. It was an absolute lost cause from the very beginning. Its absolutely appalling propaganda that we were there to change the hearts and minds of the majority of Afghans.
Conflict has been going on there for hundreds of years. For our govt to believe it could sweep Afghans of their feet after we supported the Mujahedin during the Soviet Union's agrression.
Without question what waste this endeavor has been. And the other "guy" has the shameless, ignorant nerve to blame the Biden Administration after he and Pompkin prepared the Taliban for takeover. Why are there no GOP leaders coming forth with what the parameters are for the Trump/Taliban agreement??
Bush got us into this, an unwinnable war to protect the enormous interests of the oil companies in the middle east.
I understand you have to change the topic as not to admit Biden has f-cked this whole thing up but doesn’t this even slightly piss you off?

Come out Rauol, defend the undefensible, after all your just another liberal fuktard!
Thanks for the laugh and making my day!

Don't forget Bo Bergdahl, Barack Hussein Obama"s and Susan Rice's hero, if you're talking traitors. The Taliban Five say Thanks Barry.
Please keep the people who have served this country admirably two terms names out of your mouth. Two terms with zero indictments, arrest, or convictions.

Please keep the people who have served this country admirably two terms names out of your mouth. Two terms with zero indictments, arrest, or convictions.
How does it feel to be Canesports biggest ASSWIPE?
You are the emperor without clothes
thanks for all the laughs you give me daily!

Reactions: mahb
I understand you have to change the topic as not to admit Biden has f-cked this whole thing up but doesn’t this even slightly piss you off?
No he’s a camel herding, goat milking, Anti Semetic, piece of ignorant camel shit!
He doesnt understand ANYTHING!

It does. It happened with Vietnam. The French suffered a crushing defeat at Dien Bien Phu. The French under estimated the will of the Vietnamese, who dragged artillery pieces up steep hills which had the guns pointing down toward the French. We thought we could sweep its people off of their feet when our govt hand picked 2 South Vietnamese generals, Nguyen Cao Ky and Nguyen Van Thieu to expand on American interests. Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan followed.
With Afghanistan, I dont believe its military was willing to give Allegiance to its govt because they saw outsiders, NGOs grabbing the lions share of the limelight, glory. We probably had some of the worlds best military advisors, instructors on the ground but how can they successfully turn Afghan men into a efficient fighting force when many of them have questionable learning skills, no ability to read, lack cognitive function? You can have the numbers, I heard the Afghan military had 100,000 members but they would not be an efficient group if they had no proper schooling.
Besides the time table of troop withdrawals, what else did the Biden Administration know what else was in the agreement made between Trump & the Taliban?

At a rally last month, Trump said "I started the process of pulling out of Afghanistan. All the Troops are coming home. Biden couldnt stop the process. 21 years is enough. Biden wanted to, but couldnt stop the process."
Remember this when FAUX News tries to blame Biden!
Seriously, how dumb do Trump and Faux news think we are???!!! ITS ALL ON TAPE! We will not FORGET the truth!
Go to https://bit.ly/3xOgC1z
Also, less than 2 months ago, he was bragging how he started the Afghanistan withdrawal process and claiming the Biden administration was powerless to stop it.
Or someone on his team decided to delete on his website an April statement in which he said " Getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do," chastising the Biden administration for not doing it sooner than September 11. "I plan to withdraw on May1." Republicans now think they can delete history and own the Libs.
From @wsteaks, Trumps website the statement deleted is as follows:
April 18, 2021
I wish Joe Biden wouldnt use 09/11 as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for 2 reasons.
1st, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact fact far too much and way too long. I made early withdrawal possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there (likewise in Iraq, and zero troops in Syria except for the area where we kept our oil). Secondly, September 11th represents a very sad event and period for our country and should remain a day of reflection and remembrance honoring the great souls that we lost. Getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do. I plan to withdraw on May 1st, and we should keep as close to that schedule as possible.
The repubs whose members have been trashing Biden around the clock and going so far as to suggest Biden should be removed from office via the 25th Amendment, have similarly been in damage control mode.
None of them have been forth coming with what was in the agreement Trump made with Taliban leaders. They are all at the mercy of #45

At a rally last month, Trump said "I started the process of pulling out of Afghanistan. All the Troops are coming home. Biden couldnt stop the process. 21 years is enough. Biden wanted to, but couldnt stop the process."
Seriously, how dumb do Trump and Faux news think we are???!!! ITS ALL ON TAPE! We will not FORGET the truth!
Also, less than 2 months ago, he was bragging how he started the Afghanistan withdrawal process and claiming the Biden administration was powerless to stop it.
Or someone on his team decided to delete on his website an April statement in which he said " Getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do," chastising the Biden administration for not doing it sooner than September 11. "I plan to withdraw on May1." Republicans now think they can delete history and own the Libs.
April 18, 2021
I wish Joe Biden wouldnt use 09/11 as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for 2 reasons.
1st, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact fact far too much and way too long. I made early withdrawal possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there (likewise in Iraq, and zero troops in Syria except for the area where we kept our oil). Secondly, September 11th represents a very sad event and period for our country and should remain a day of reflection and remembrance honoring the great souls that we lost. Getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do. I plan to withdraw on May 1st, and we should keep as close to that schedule as possible.
The repubs whose members have been trashing Biden around the clock and going so far as to suggest Biden should be removed from office via the 25th Amendment, have similarly been in damage control mode.
None of them have been forth coming with what was in the agreement Trump made with Taliban leaders. They are all at the mercy of #45
“You plan to withdraw to withdraw on May 1”
April 18, 2021
Really??
IGNORANCE like yours is exactly what scare me and the rest of sane people.
We actually look at the entirety of the situation, UNLIKE ignorant donkeys like yourself.
Way to “take a line” OUT OF CONTEXT
Yes Trump was going to bring the troops home donkey, except they were going home last.

Get it? You anti semetic douchbag???

“You plan to withdraw to withdraw on May 1”

Really??
IGNORANCE like yours is exactly what scare me and the rest of sane people.
We actually look at the entirety of the situation, UNLIKE ignorant donkeys like yourself.
Way to “take a line” OUT OF CONTEXT
Yes Trump was going to bring the troops home donkey, except they were going home last.

Get it? You anti semetic douchbag???
As I have said in a earlier post, Repubs are silent. They dont want #45 putting his foot up their butts. BTW I dont assume Sane folks are always on the right.
Trump made the agreement to begin withdrawal of US troops effective May 1st 2021.
You are pissed because the deletion by Trump was revealed. You thought Repugs were going to sail home without a hitch. Another failed attempt by repugs to try to make a victory lap.

As I have said in a earlier post, Repubs are silent. They dont want #45 putting his foot up their butts. BTW I dont assume Sane folks are always on the right.
Trump made the agreement to begin withdrawal of US troops effective May 1st 2021.
You are pissed because the deletion by Trump was revealed. You thought Repugs were going to sail home without a hitch. Another failed attempt by repugs to try to make a victory lap.
Wrong president Biden is in office as of 05/01/2021 douchbag
Secondly it said “BEGIN to withdraw” NOT 100% of the troops like your pudding brain biden did!!
I’m a grown man, not a liberal pussified douchbag!!
Another attempt at deflecting eh?
@# I’mcanesportsAntiSemeticdonkey#gottarunandmilkmygoats#justwhenyouthoughtIcouldntbeanydumber#PSIamaliberalfuktard

Wrong president Biden is in office as of 05/01/2021 douchbag
Secondly it said “BEGIN to withdraw” NOT 100% of the troops like your pudding brain biden did!!
I’m a grown man, not a liberal pussified douchbag!!
Another attempt at deflecting eh?
@# I’mcanesportsAntiSemeticdonkey#gottarunandmilkmygoats#justwhenyouthoughtIcouldntbeanydumber#PSIamaliberalfuktard
Wake up. get away from the Goat sniffing. Did that happen because you "regressed" from Camels? At no time did I say or imply 100% withdrawal of troops on 05/01. I posted the article the way it was presented. Never does it say full withdrawal on 05/01.
What are you going to go after next? dogs and cats?

Wake up. get away from the Goat sniffing. Did that happen because you "regressed" from Camels? At no time did I say or imply 100% withdrawal of troops on 05/01. I posted the article the way it was presented. Never does it say full withdrawal on 05/01.
What are you going to go after next? dogs and cats?
Exactly you post OTHER PEOPLES thoughts!
Typical liberal lamb, you just follow without thinking!
Aren’t you or dont you think you’re better than this??????
Why ask?, not a chance
#maybeonedayI’llhaveanindependentthought#I’manantisemeticfuktard!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT